What is their endgame?

what is their endgame?

Die of shame

Start a massive unnecessary war, kill every non-German European-derived person on Earth, then kill themselves.

D.A.K.

What does it stand for?

D.A.K.

Oh wow you are a faggot. if you would just tell me instead of being a god damn moron maybe people might listen?

The Fourth Reich.

D.A.K.

Import as many Googles as possible and become a Google country.

The same as it's always been, tear down civilized people around the world and bring about a thousand years of darkness and barbarism.

Germans, the eternal enemy of civilized man.

You guys familiar with the movie Zardoz?

calm down satan.

Destroy what used to be the best race as punishment to the rest of the world.

>Destroy what used to be the best race as punishment to the rest of the world.

Look, everyone needs a hobby :^)

Kill the EU by introducing shitloads of rapefugees for revenge because Germany is still angry about needing to keep PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, and Spain - the countries that went to super shit in during the financial crisis) in 2008. At that time, Germany was the powerhouse of the EU and the rest of the EU (especially PIIGS countries) really really relied on Germany.

Deutsche-Afrika Corps? That doesn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense, but I can't think of anything else in this context.

The destruction of Europe. All the decent Germanic people merged with the Gallo-Romans, Iberians, or Latins. The rest are barbarous ticking time bombs just waiting to destroy Europe.

CRASHING THIS CONTINENT

Who is the best race, then? I think whites have the all around title given that they are the smartest (except for asians) and the most athelitc (except blacks).

>I think whites have the all around title

I agree, but Anglos are a close second :^)

Anglos are white.

>Anglos are white.

lmao r u serious

when will this meme die

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Crashing this Europe with no survivors...for the 4th time.
>tfw an united germany always leads to war

ZARDOZ!

>ID: Uncgun

Also, why does my ID sound like a Turkish name

Coincidence? I think not :^)

Suicide... and we are now at the third attempt -_-