Ohio Trump Volunteer Chair Quits After Racially-Charged Comments

Her comments included

>"I don't think there was any racism until Obama got elected."

>"If you're black and you haven't been successful in the last 50 years, it's your own fault. You've had every opportunity, it was given to you,"

>"You've had the same schools everybody else went to. You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn't have. You had all the advantages and didn't take advantage of it. It's not our fault, certainly,"

Miller also suggested African-Americans vote less because it's "part of the way they're raised" and she called the "Black Lives Matter" movement "a stupid waste of time."

So wait, the Trump campaign in Ohio got cucked and let a lady go for speaking the truth?

Fuck this world. Fuck Ohio. Fuck the niggers in Ohio.

-An Ohioan

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ggIun
youtube.com/watch?v=__HeA_IJd5g
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtu.be/ovtinAAqb_Y
hastebin.com/vijosefigo.pas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She dindu nuffin. BLM and King Nigger are terrible.

>be white
>tell the truth
>lose job

>posts no link

I have been here since the /summer/ refugee program and know better.

This is what democrats are sending out in ohio

Need a source nigger

>If you're black and you haven't been successful in the last 50 years, it's your own fault. You've had every opportunity, it was given to you,"

Liberals say this about white people all the time. Bill Bryson once wrote, "to be poor and white in America takes some doing", i.e. poor whites have only themselves to blame because something something privilege. But of course he was bashing a safe target.

>no source

What a bunch of oversensitive morons.

My god America.

When did Politically Correct became such a doctrine in your country?

when the jews reached peak media saturation

Holy shit she just destroyed Trump's campaign in Ohio.

Rip Drumpf.

>needing sources

archive.is/ggIun

Not by telling the truth she didn't. Ordinary voters aren't the same as the mendacious weasels in the media.

>says France
>the country that doesnt even keep demographics because it's a "Nazi" thing to do

you are hands down the most multicultural shit hole in all of Europe. you're even worse than Germany and UK combined.

stop acting like this is a new thing that's happening. it's happening to all of us, not just America.

Everything sounds accurate to me

*fuck the googles

you mean

>volunteer chair
> kill yourself

lel
>America
>freedom
>first world

This is why I conceal my powerlevel around normies.

hey kid. rough day at school?

fellow ohio fag here from columbus, and she was a "VOLUNTEER" so anything she says or does has no affect on Trump and the race. and Trump is still dominationg ohio

>flat chested hard to be a 10

Now that's where Trump stumped himself.

DFC all day every day.

You just don't make these kinds of comments if you're chair of some political thing related to a candidate. It's you're job to shut the fuck up. And I'm sure she understands this and isn't losing any sleep.

Hillary will be the Trudeau-Merkel of the US.

She's exactly why women should never have power.

PRAISE KEK FOR AN OHIO HAPPENING TO TEACH THEM A LESSON!

WTF I hate Trump now!

>let a person go
You are implying she was getting paid for her work. She's a volunteer and does it for free. Look at her age, she's clearly retired and only needed something to do between bingo games

>these kinds of comments

this wtf i hate trump now

>"If you're black and you haven't been successful in the last 50 years, it's your own fault. You've had every opportunity, it was given to you,"

I'm all for hating on nigs but come on this is false as hell

Only because niggers in the ghetto like to rob/kill successful nigs

How is it false?

nice link

Clearly she's correct but if you can't see whats wrong with people surrounding a political candidate not keeping their mouth shut, then I don't know what to tell you.

>How is it false?

Because of genetic inferiority. Any talented tenth black person can waltz into an AA or diversity-hire job where they'll be welcomed by virtue-signalling white people with open arms. Some poor blacks can't even make a good token.

user take a deep breath and remember;

>they need to find one of us in the wreckage brother

If you are working with Trump and you get caught up in something like this you quietly step aside and wait. Our time is nearly at hand. When the election is won WE will be the mainstream, no more apologizing, no more disavowing, no more outrage culture. Eyes on the prize.

>read up about bill bryson
>elitist anglophile who hasn't stayed in america since 2003
>somehow an authority on white poverty in the United States

why am I not surprised

>surrounding a political candidate
>a volunteer that stays in Ohio

what?

>last 50 years
>implying in that time there hasn't been abject discrimination in all areas of life for black people including housing, education, and employment

>I'm all for hating on nigs but come on this is false as hell
Affirmative action and depending on income and where they are located, they get more grants and scholarships as well so please kindly fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=__HeA_IJd5g

Raid this kike's channel

You know better than to post educated responses on pol...they will ignore you

>implying she meant you had to be instantly successful in 1967 onward

what stops blacks from succeeding among their own kind rather than leeching off whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

Like I said I'm all for hating on nigs but this is just stupidity. There are still cities where the effects of discrimination can still be seen just based on the city planning

I got this in the mail today too in Ohio

if trump gets elected, I bet nothing will change. It'll be the biggest letdown since the holocaust

>>"I don't think there was any racism until Obama got elected."

She's right

>>"If you're black and you haven't been successful in the last 50 years, it's your own fault. You've had every opportunity, it was given to you,"

Right again

>>"You've had the same schools everybody else went to. You had benefits to go to college that white kids didn't have. You had all the advantages and didn't take advantage of it. It's not our fault, certainly,"

Holy fuck, am I on another planet? She's right again!

Oh wait ... we still live in the liberal PC machine so she's a wacist.

Fuck you America.

>Cred Forums becoming SJWs shilling for Googles
Explain Morgan Freeman, Oprah Winfrey, Robert F. Smith, Sleepy Google? Her statement is true, your cuckness is showing

Besmenov level subversion of truth
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>racially charged comments

Meanwhile, on every college campus in America...

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>KILL WHITE PEOPLE!
>DIE CIS SCUM!

I agree with everything he says

Like in this video combination of culture and discrimination IMO

>pointing out wrong statements is shilling
>this is what Cred Forumsbabbies believe

Its a shill dude. God, you normies fall for this shit so easily

Why did she quit? She sounds like she's right on about these things.

>couldn't come up with an argument
>call people babies
geee ya sure are smart shill

>implying all that discrimation wasn't in their favour

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Someone told her to quit because she fucked up and it's no big deal and avoids retarded press.

This kind of talk scares off a lot of blue-pilled normies.

The thing is, every suburban soccer mom Hillary voter 100% agrees with this woman, whether they admit it publicly or not.

The vast majority of white Americans agree with this woman. Her getting crucified in the media will only drive more of these people into Trump's silent majority.

Colbert had an entire bit about this woman tonight, while tacitly sanctioning the rioters in Charlotte because "whites didn't want to tolerate the peaceful national anthem protests, so this is what they get."

This election really is our last chance to save America. It's not even a fucking joke.

Jim Crow laws made me commit a crime 40 years after the fact.

It's a black thing, you wouldn't understand. We's be oppressed.

>seen just based on the city planning
Asians and whites don't want to live near googles and get their shit stolen. My how racist.

Truly terrifying times we live in.

There are several cities where certain streets are historically segregation lines. 8 mile in Detroit and Ponce de Leon ave in Atlanta are two good examples.

You can even see today with the Atlanta one in particular how the area becomes immediately ghetto and underdeveloped once you cross to the other side.

But yeah white flight happens and I agree not racist

So you can confidently say in the last 50 year all black children have had the same opportunities as white children? And i'm not a SJW

Section 8 housing literally gives them prime real estate with fucking government handouts that they only have to pay under 20 bucks, sometimes even less, a month for rent.
youtu.be/ovtinAAqb_Y
So discriminated.

shes right you know

>you normies fall for this shit so easily

Better a normie than a mutie.

>tfw when cozy in Mega-City One

>"we are stronger when we stand together"
>not strong enough to stand independently

hastebin.com/vijosefigo.pas

I present the asshole of BLM's very own Deray McKesson

The fucking blacks might wise up and actually achieve some shit if people gave them these cold hard truths from time to time. But instead all the fucking morons take the hollow approach and just tell them all what special little snow fl... wait... special little chunks of coal they are.

keep the hood safe H

>"we can't handle mean words :'("
>represent themselves by a woman in a superhero outfit

I don't think a superhero would give a fuck about words

>hating the free market

black people aren't as competitive as whites
suck it up

>last 50 years
>black people became privileged and got a full ride
>managed to get worse somehow
Not shipping you all forcibly back to Africa was a fucking mistake, one that will cause another civil war in the future.

>how the area becomes immediately ghetto and underdeveloped
Because they fucking destroy it all why waste more money on them then we do already?