D.A.K

D.A.K.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/pastors-pray-concentrated-satanic-attack-god-choice-donald-trump-169948/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAK
A
K

Unless you're Hitlers perfect offspring I don't care

KEK
E
K

It begins

Deutsch Afrika Korps?

>D.A.K.
>16.10.16

D̼̯͔̕.̥̲̥̬̱͈̣͠Ạ̶̢͓͙͎̹̙.̡͘҉̱̰̤̖̘̺K͎̫̹̯̕.̴͎̙̭͇͕͍̭͞ͅ
̧̛̙͚͞
̵̹̱͈̲̣̮̮̲̀́1̨͓̭͈̫6͈̻͇̺͇̞̀͡.̦̫̪̥̯͜1̦̭̩̥̤͠͡0͕͚̠.͖͈̗̹͘1̷̩̱̲̟̪̹͝͠6̷̙̬̘̟̖̩̙̖͘ͅ
̶̴͇̹͎͝
̪̱̖̲͚͖̟͎͢͜W̴̭̰H͉̣̱̥̜͙̞A̙͎̺͖͢T̵͙̝̻̭̲̣͕̫̕͜ ͖̲̻͙́͝ͅḎ̵̳͎̪͈̭̹͈̕I҉͔̤̬̫͡D͏̛̟̙͎̤̲̹̤ ̴͎̣̗͉H͏̸̨͉͈̬̟E̴̠̱̲̰̟̜ ̶̮̗̱͞M̵̸̯̫͈͈̞̥̙͞Ḙ̴̳̠͙̰A̷̹̠̣̗͟N̺̩̳̜͓͕ ̢͏̻̠̻͎̣̹̬B̶̜̳͠Y̶̲̙̫̝̻̺̦̕ͅ ͈̙̬̦͝ͅT̤̞̬̘͕̳̭̜ͅH҉̩I̵̛̺͚̦̩̩̹S̷͖̰͝?̸̷̨͎̯͙
͓̕
̤̗̰̟̬̭̙̬̠R͈͕̭͕E̳̩̫͇̬A͏̴͍̦̗̻ͅL̸̵͔͚̖L̳͘Y̧̰̭̯͚̱͠ͅ ͓̞̦̖͘Ṃ̬̻͚̫A̴͉̱͉̱͎̦K̴̡̬̲̫͈̠̩̜̹͙E͏̵̰̤̘͎͙͖S͙̣̫̤͚̱̦͍ ̥́͟͞Y̭̠͙̖̻̯͇͡Ó̪͇̠́U̴̟͔ ̨͇̲͔̘̝̤̮͡T̵̵͈̼̜͕͘H̦̲̟̱̗̲̙̦͢ͅI̱͟Ņ̸̭͇͖͖͇K͏̯̠͍̗̪̣̞͉̯́͜

Much better than google nigger. More of this.

>D.A.K.
>16.10.16
The fuck is this?

Halt bloss deine bloede Fresse, Junge.

Dak Prescott is going to murder the Green Bay Packers defense on October 16th? Absolutely.

On my birthday?

k̖͙͙̣͢ḙ̸̶̬͎̭̘̗̯̠͕̩̥̣͍̣̲̬̝͢k͙̖̲̤̖͔͖̙͇͖̻̮̩̼̣̪̕ ̷̴͔̼̠̩̖̜̭̼̼͇̼̯́p̶̩̘̲̞̙̞̬͍̝̝͞l͝͏̢̛̞̖͙̥̠͍̱̺͈͉͕͉͖͉̩s͇͖͇̺͕͙͇̟͎̮͔̀ͅ ̧̟̝̝̠̰̫͜͠͝ḩ̢̦̝̜̠͓̯̳̼̳̀͜à̧̟̲̖̣͍̜̣͇̝͕͖͔̻͔͇̤̘̦͝l̡̛̰̜͕͇̼̤̣͙̣̯̣̼̗̪͖͍p̀͏̧̛̟̰̖̩̜̻̻̭̫̗͜ͅ

>42
>42
>???

If this happens a third time

t̷͈͇͇̙̯̤̻̺̹̏̓̉̿͒͑ͦ͞͝͝h̢͔̗͔̣̪͚̲̻̳̫̩̹͙̗̮̗̻ͫͣ́̐ͤͧ̿͢eͧ̆ͬ̄͐͆͂̒̓̉͋ͭ͑̓͛̉̚͘͝͏̸͙̥͓̩͔̘̫̹̰͖̫̙̻̬͓͈̼nͨͦ̈́ͫͭͭͨ͂͒̽̄͛͗̿͌ͧ҉͏̥̘͎̟̰̳̫̥͇̭̟̗̠ ̷̷̧̱͙̬̞̙̫̳̲͙̗̹̳͈̖͈̲̬̹̻ͩ͊̔̔͢͡s̨̢̯̲͖̓͐̈́͛̑̊̌̈́ͫͦ̌̕ḩ̨̙̦̮͍̺̙͚͇̪̣̻͈̫̬͙̯͙̭ͨ̀̉͌̀i̡̡͙̩̭̘̒ͯ̍̇͊͛͝t̛͔̪͕̣͎̱͍͕͓̹̠͇̿͒̀͐̆ ̢̮͎̞͚̘͑ͮ́͗͊̓̓̋͂̀͛͒ͦͤ̃̋̔͘͡͡ȋ̡̺̩̪̠̘͎͈̯̤̳̫͇̳̙̅ͬͪͣ̀̕s̷̭̞̥̬͖̫̪̿̅̇ͭ̋̔̌ͤ͒ͭ͒ͭ͗̀͗͐̓̚̕͜͝͡ ̫͎̩̩̠̳͖̲̌ͯͫ̽̅̾͐̀̀̕ŗ̴̨̙̯̦̲͇̠̩̉̏ͫ̐͆͆ͦ́͒ͤ̀̉̃́e͊̊͆̏̏̂̑͂̔͗̀̕͏̭͇͍͇͈̣͕͇̦̪ͅä̴́̋͗͆͐̐ͮ̓ͬ͋̾̀̒ͧ̓͝͠͏̮̤͇̪̬l̛̞̮͔̱̜̙̪͎̤̮̼̖̻̞̫͎̭̟̗̎̾̈́̎̌̇̑̀̚̚͡͠l̙͎̹̺̟̬̱̜͚̫̩ͤ̊ͦ͋́̐̒̂̅͊̆ͭͯ̑ͤ̒̄̍́͞ͅy̨̙̪͚̪͕͎̳̳ͮ̀ͩ͑͒̍ͪ̽͒̚͘͞͝ ̸̣̰̯̯̺̺ͨ̐͂ͨ̾ͭ͑̎̃ͫͣͫͯ͋͜g̡͉̬̪͎̻͇̑͗ͯ̿̓ͨ̾ͣ̆̀̚͠͠ö́͒͗̇͆̓ͨ҉̶͈̟̭͔̙̦̬̪̻̙͚̖̠̫̭̥̀͢i̸̡͚̥̞̯͈͔̱̝̘̠̟̞̠̪̗̲͐̈́ͪ͂̃ͣͧ̽͋̽̓̉͜nͩͨ̉ͭ̊ͦ͟͏̷̨̥͇͕͕̝͉̀g̴͚̻̦̥̼͙̼̱̠͇͈̳͉͓̱̖̀̒̆͒ͣ͂̎͑́͜͡ ̡̧͇͈̟̘͉̪̹̤̭̣ͫ̓̏̇͒̅͘͝ḋ̷̻̮̣͓̱͕͚͙̺̩̤ͯͬ̇ͦͩ͋̓̿͂ͨ̀̍ͬ͜ͅơ̴̧̝͇̲̫̰̙̠͍̰̬͉̜̫̇̈́ͩͫ̆͋̕̕w͕̙̗̤ͨͯ̇̍̈́ͫ̍̄̊̐͜͝n̛̞̟̱̙͔̭͈͎̗͍͇͉͚̦̖̘͔̪͎̓̅̒͆̂̀͂̀

>D.A.K.
the fuck is this?

D D A K
A A
KADAKADAK
A A
DAKAD D

Revelation 16:10-16
put atention on the passage 16:13

gay

>the frog god is satan
christianpost.com/news/pastors-pray-concentrated-satanic-attack-god-choice-donald-trump-169948/

Deutschland Afrika Korp

But what does it stand for friend?

I missed /zhg/

fake and gay

fok wot

Not all of us own a bible. Those things are expensive you know.

What the hell are those things in the water

>I have never asked God for forgiveness but Epstein asks it of me

Potato chips you dumb google

The remaining shards of her soul.