Can somebody please explain to me why people think Trump is racist against blacks?

Can somebody please explain to me why people think Trump is racist against blacks?

Him being racist against Mexicans and Muslims I disagree with but I can at least kinda understand because of his stance on immigration. I don't understand why people pretend he has something against black people though.

>Him being racist against Mexicans and Muslims I disagree with

Did you just have a stroke? Mexico and Islam are not races.

It's just a case of a lie being repeated until it's true. You'd probably like a better explanation but that's all it is.

For people on the left, racists are the ultimate boogeymen. When told that someone is racist, their first reaction is not to ask for facts, but to denounce that person in a sort of virtual signaling affirmation that they themselves are not racist. When even questioning the allegation can get you labelled a racist yourself, the best thing to do is to simply believe what you're told and rally against that person like everyone expects you to.

It's groupthink at its most fundamental level.

The Mexicans are
But you're right, Islam is a religion

>Mexico and Islam are not races.
That's exactly what a mexico or islam would say! You are one of them, aren't you?

Mexico is a country, not a race.

You know exactly what I mean you fag. Say "I don't like Mexicans" or "I dont like Muslims" anywhere in America you'll get called a racist before anything else

If you don't like what someone is saying just call him a racist, sexist, etc according to the left

It loses all meaning. It's almost life the boy who cried wolf

>The Mexicans are

You seriously believe Mexico is a race? I really don't know how to respond to that kind of retardation.

>You know exactly what I mean you fag.

It's not my job to interpret your retard speak.

Mexico is a series of castes. There is no one Mexican race. The "latinos" you are probably familiar with are actually called mestizos and they are all over Central and South America.

That's because people are fucking idiots who can't take a second to think about what's really being said and why. We need a purge

Weren't Trump's country clubs one of the first to allow black members?

Trump will win BIGLY

He sued the city to let black people in yes.

Us muslims arent a race. Im no nigger

Is my islam ok if we support nationalism and love other believers of the one true God?

Because he prevented blacks from renting in his properties, he has trivialized the black experience in America, he supports "Stop and Frisk", he's accused the first black president of being a phoney, etc

Democrats need blacks more than any other demographic to win. If they don't have at least 80% they have no chance so they make up shit and twist stuff out of context constantly to paint their opponents as racist against blacks. They use instances of trump being opposed to criminal blacks and make that look like he was racist, the typical shit. If a black does something wrong you can't criticize them or the left will paint you as a racist.

Because everyone is racist against niggers. Its the natural order

stop and frisk has nothing to do with blacks. it's like saying that if he criticized hip hop then he automatically hates black people. does being the first black president make Obama immune to criticism? fuck off with your illogic.

Because CNN told them so. No joke.

kys pls