Is this movie redpilled?

Is this movie redpilled?

No

with the original ending yes

what was the original ending?

Was about to post a message about some retard inevitably talking about the "original ending" that has no actual evidence for existing, but you already did it. Great job. Also nice slide thread.

The nigger killing the main characters brother for sticking up for a sperg, affirming all of the main characters original beliefs

No user.
What is there to "redpill"?
It's a great movie and all, but it shows a story, not giving you any insight about whatever you wish to be repilled on.
It just shows the power of collected hate, and how the same form of hate can get back at you.
Maybe it redpills a bit about human nature, and gives you some interesting ideas and topics to think about, but i simply do not see where it gives you the "holy crap i am wiser now" feeling.

2001: A Space Odyssey is a repilled movie for example. Try shrooms with it, you will see what i mean.

Plus the real ending is 'nigs gonna nog' anyways

Just saw "2001: A Space Odyssey" at the theater two days ago. Waaaaaaay better and epic on the big screen.

Yes. It redpills you on poor people. Poor people are shit, but the dindus are clearly worse.

Top 3 for me

no evidence? kaye basically committed career suicide over "muh ending"

Only redpilled part of the movie. The rest is bullshit propaganda.

All the rhetoric they use is basic anti immigration rhetoric, not very extreme stuff. This movie exists to suppress basic views on keeping the country safe.

Most bluepilled movie ever, unless you look at the end as reinforcing the belief that niggers are savages.

>Try shrooms

Kek maybe if you live in a trailer

Yes oh merciful merchant. Whatever you wish. Let me just admire your quads, first.

Satan?

>Uncommon+digits
Nioce

NEVER EVER AGAIN

I watched Pacific Rim my first time on shrooms.

That fucked my day up.

niggers shoot kids

pretty redpilled I guess

What do you mean it has no evidence for existing? Do you think that ending doesn't exist?

driveby ending is the only ending i've seen

Wait? Where has this been cut? I have never not seen it on there