Milo is a subversive

Yes, I'm a redditfag, but this is relevant to you, too.

Copied and pasted:

"Nimble America" (the brand new scammy organization pushed by Milo and BTFO by r/the_donald) is taking credit for everything we have done.

We need to pressure them to shut down. They have done nothing but purchase a billboard, yet they shamelessly take credit for the growth of r/the_donald.

That makes it quite easy to write us off as an artificial movement, a narrative that is quickly being spread by eager journalists.

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/

Every article has a quote from the organization taking credit for the takeover of Reddit.

> Some actions Nimble America claim to have taken in recent months include “conquering Reddit” (and by that they mean r/The_Donald) and paying for a giant anti-Hillary Clinton billboard outside Pittsburgh. Alongside Luckey’s name (well, his Reddit account) on the group’s founders page are two mods of r/The_Donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the best thing that bbc loving fag has ever done. We don't want more exposure. Exposure is the reason you are here. Used to be when Cred Forums pulled some shit they'd put the blame on 9fag.

post archive link nigga

faggots say faggot shit, blah blah. fuck the media.

It's so ironic too because the only actual paid shitposters are from Correct The Record, but these people won't address it.

Meanwhile this is just one billboard.

> I don't want white nationalism to grow

So what? We can just spin it as all the racist memes were being shilled by a facebook kike and so Trump supporters aren't really racist, as it was all paid shills.

>game dev
>writes article
What makes her qualified to write an article about anything other than game development?

Fuck off

Deep agent

Also there's no reason to "shut it down" or whine about Milo, just mock the idea that the candidate who got more votes than any Republican in primaries' history would somehow need that.

They are finally realizing that Trump can win after they were relieved by his lower poll numbers last month, so they will create more fake scandals like this to chip away at support.

>Milo trying to usurp a cause and steal more money
Still hasn't given out the $100k he collected for a supposed grant

Meh, I say let that faggot take credit. He wants attention let him have it. We do not want attention here. Its best to never take credit for anything. Always blame rebbit or ebaums.

>her
and they aren't qualified to discuss game development either

Look at my flag nigger. I don't care about your white nationalism faggotry. I just want to shitpost, watch happenings and troll normans in peace

I do want it to grow but we can't do it by flooding the place. More socially acceptable right wing people would become the majority (such as what populates r/the_donald). We have to expand at a manageable rate to be successful.

I agree with you. That's why this is a negative!

The reputation (and frankly, the appeal) of places normie groups like r/the_donald is diminished when people hear a billionaire taking credit for astroturfing if into existence.

who cares

this

just shrug off ownership and movement identity for fucks sake, keep shitposting and let the left worry about categorizing us

That's what you get for being fucking reddit

what card game is that user?

Illuminati

>The reputation (and frankly, the appeal) of places normie groups like r/the_donald is diminished when people hear a billionaire taking credit for astroturfing if into existence.
I fail to see how that's a negative.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

There were people at my work that actually thought this game was going to be worth something.

Hey milo, watcha doin'?

Why would we want credit and paint a target on our own backs? People already know too much. Why do you think in the old days all raids were blamed on ebaumsworld?

Learn a lesson from the Jews - they've always got some front men out there doing shit translated into palatabe normiespeak while they stay back in the shadows with the real agenda pulling the strings.

no need for the exposure

Who gives a fuck, let them be... if you want your name to be recognized, don't use a fucking ANONYMOUS image board, faggot. The more people don't know about the squid, the better.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/

>everyone is now blaming reddit for that nazi frog