FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON Cred Forums

Major warning: CTR is pushing hard right now to discredit the recent revelations about IT guy posting on reddit. CTR shills have been actively pushing lies about his posts on the Something Awful forums, that are blatantly retard and there are 0 archives of any of these posts.

DO NOT SPREAD SHIT ABOUT SOMETHINGAWFUL AND IT GUY WITHOUT LOOKING INTO IT FOR YOURSELF
DO NOT REPLY TO SA THREADS

This is not a fucking joke people, we are the epicenter of right wing culture, and if shit spreads here it echoes out into the rest of the right. Do not be a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VE0SG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up and pick up your tinfoil hat.

Sage.

Good work shill, if you can link me to an archive of anything incriminating he ever said on SA, I will delete this thread and go mentally hill.

This is getting slid

What a glorious time to be alive.

Have a bump.

Why did you remove the giant Cred Forums logo at the bottom that makes it obvious that it's trying to false flag Cred Forums into the fake theory?

settle down. It's not CTR. it's just crusty old lowtax and a very sad attempt at viral marketing.

But yeah, this is obvious bullshit

Low effort post, goon. LF died years ago and Cred Forums isn't the place for your gay roleplaying.

bump

Cred Forums wouldn't let me post duplicate image, cropped what I thought was unnecessary
I legitimately don't know what LF is

>user confirms

How is this of any relevance to Cred Forums?

hahaha hear hear

it's gotta hurt when the only thing that your supposed "high-quality" comedy forum has created was mods killed, posters tortured by Assad and children molested

There have been rumors going around that a mod ( who is also an alleged admin on SA) would take over Hiros position of this site

RIP Vilerat
taken too soon

If that ever happens ppl will just mass move to 8ch, no big deal, this place has been getting to much exposure recently to not get monitored or get interested by skypes

there have been rumors that Lowtax has employed pedophiles to run parts of his e-business

>Implying you are not goons trying to get us to ignore evidence

Sorry, I think I'll send this to Trey "Rowdy" Gowdy instead.

Best not to take any chances when Clinton are involved, hope you understand newfag.

Or think for yourself and see if there is a single shred of evidence that any of this is true

I am thinking for myself, by sending this to multiple people and alerting others to look into it as I do the same.

Hence why I'm ignoring goons like yourself.

idiot

Wow, I was gonna call bullshit, and inform you that there's already another thread, but HOLY FUCK there's like 5 shills in the first 10 posts. There really is something fishy here.

>LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU
>LALALALALA

Just because you switch proxies doesn't mean we can't smell your shillness through the screen

Did you read my post?
Lol

This is literally a thread about how that image was fake

What's a Shill?

Reminder that this is the ONLY CONFIRMED EVIDENCE WE HAVE OF HIS SA ACCOUNT:
archive.is/VE0SG
>archive.is/VE0SG
archive.is/VE0SG
>archive.is/VE0SG
archive.is/VE0SG

So many shills in this thread, something to this. Keep digging user, and spread the word. Shakey Hillary.

ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
ITS TIME TO LIE ON THE INTERWEBS
KISSLESS SHILLS
AND DEATH WORTHY TRAITORS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!

pretty much everyone here hates 8 Chan

honestly, what is /pol going to do if this site goes tits up?

What does CTR stand for?

Bump! They're sliding this!

BUUUUUUMP

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE WIFE'S SON AND HOLY SPIRIT

KEK WILLS IT

PEACE BE UPON PEPE HIS PROPHET (SWT)

There's no way that first one about Parkinsons is real, right guys

This can't be happening