Cred Forums SHUTTING DOWN FOR GOOD

We're getting shut down boys. Enjoy your last few moments.

Hillary probably threatened hiro nagaski.

It Ain't me.
Goodbye, Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wy1b-6e615w
twitter.com/Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=4kI0dBvg-qw
fusion.net/story/349359/cops-and-ip-addresses/
youtube.com/watch?v=DrLgAop9AE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs
sayyidamiruddin.com/2011/09/06/north-american-freemasonry-and-shrinedoms-debt-to-arab-mysticism-part-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a pleasure shitposting with you, mates.

>and nothing of value was lost

Sorry for what?

fake n gay

Would Hiroshima really do this, though?

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=wy1b-6e615w
Cred Forums is a board of peace

Yea nah hiro was apologizing for getting a bunch of innocent people v& when someone posted CP and he reported it to the feds

Texas pls
twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

nah
But it would be fun

It's over. The controversy has gotten too far, we're going down.
I've been here for 5 years, why don't we post our rarest pepes, before the shut down?

Surely, there's somebody capable of making a successful chan, where we can go to.

Really? Where else do we go for our freedom to express whatever we like?
Reddit, where being a cuck is promoted as something normal and you'll no doubt get banned in seconds.

FUCK YOU SKYPE MODS

time to metastasize

they have no idea what they're about to unleash

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=4kI0dBvg-qw

Who controls the boards now? Soros?

Awww thx Yahoo brother

Retards read my post

He almost deleted r9k once after the shooting, he was one button away.

I just want to say, its been a pleasure. Hiro can't take the controversy.

Hope that is the fate of that eurofag who spammed Cred Forums for years as the janitors did nothing

>what did u do now gook

Y'know, I'm really gonna miss this place when it's gone.

You think hiro gives a fuck about some old hag? guy is probably having a hot tea with a sweet chinky lap dance right now.

This time it wont just be the lazers

how do you know a bunch of innocent people got v&? is there more to that story?

Thank god. I'll finally be free.

fuck off pedo fag

And nothing of value was lost

The wall just got 10 feet higher beanzo

>Dajiit

Fucking poo in the loo third world subhuman currynigger.

They'll never shut this place down. Theyll just quietly track data and use this place as a honeypot for dissidents

If this place gets shut down, what happens to infinity chan?

>running a tor exit relay
play ______ games, win ______ prizes

We went to 8 Chan during the Gamergate fiasco if shit hits the fan again I don't see any other alternative.

Of course there's no proof of that
Just a coincidence.

no u

>"delete Cred Forums and we're good
I do not think that is how you spell /lgbt/

>Hiroshima apologizing for the Cred Forums thread with loud ass mario shitposting means the board is shutting down because some other random ass joke account impersonating SA implied it was buying Cred Forums

Shouldn't you retards be making BadSelfEater threads? oh right

You retards have been betting trolled by leftist scum for days, audit's all new fags here and I'm sick of fighting.
"yes, goy, replace nigger with google." Oh, don't ask why goy, just do it for the lulz."

I wish is was about to be shit down, bc the entire place is a hard on now. And all the leftist scum who would have been run out of here on a rail 6 months ago by everyone is making jerkoffs out of the lot of you bastards.
do't worry got, just keeps saying "Google" and...whatever the jews have said to sat rather than "kike." Look up the thread that began that assholes. IT was such an obvious raid...this place is dead anyway, but this is a shit fucking rumor.

Clinton is starting to sink like a rock and she doesn't know what to do. Where she and her goons err is in thinking the newfag assholes on here know represent the cunts who have been beating her hide and will sink her come hell or high-water.

this is a clearing center to let retards spread whatever we want useful idiots to like a disease. "we"(we wiz kings") have just gone elsewhere, as we always have and always will....

It'd be nice to think so. The trouble with the Chinese is that, yes, they like doing whatever the fuck they want and authority can go take a flying leap. On the other hand, I have no doubt that, certainly at the moment, we'd be shoved under the bus the second it became expedient to do so.

you guys know we have 8 chan right? Worst case we fall back and regroup there.

Literally there is a link in the image
literally it is there in the literal image

Nigger

2literal4me

What is the /j/ board?

hiro didnt do nuffin

Please for the love of god shut this site down. This board at least. Please.

niggers going to nig

well they got taken in for questioning but not actually locked up

I can't believe that, because if that was the case, why wouldn't he specifically cite the reason he's apologizing?

Somebody make hobo Pepe's, because we're gonna be homeless...

youtube.com/watch?v=DrLgAop9AE8

It's a board for janitors, mods, and admins only.

The blow/j/ob board, since all janitors suck.

they can take our lives but they can't take our freedom

>delete Cred Forums and we're good
clear sign that they shouldn't even be here in the first place

Because he tries to be all zen and mysterious also it reflects poorly on him

Circle/j/erk

Anybody could have the next Cred Forums if it gets shut down, this shit's just an image board copied from 2chan in 2003.
>there's no proof of that
>Just a coincidence.
>t. Mexican intellectual

>fun

You all know where we take refuge when it's shut down! Right?

theres always infchin

>not an argument
>t. MartSharter

germany!

Nah, I'm sure they all hate each other in the same way we hate each other. Or get along like Finns do with their fellow patriots.

LISTEN, UNDERAGE FAGGOT, YOU ARE EING TROLLED AND TAKEN FOR JERKOFFS BY THE LEFTIST HILLARY SCUM BC SHE IS SINKING LIKE A ROCK.

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE AT LEAST 2 YEARS (ok, some exceptions here for smarter ppl, maybe a year) AND IF YOU AREN'T VERY SMART, JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND LET THE OLDFAGS FUMIGATE THE PLACE OF THE SCUM.

BC THEY ARE RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND YOU IDIOTS AND THEN LAUGHING ON THEIR LITTLE "PRIVATE SUB-REDDITS."

Fuck, forgot my link to the story.

/po/ here we come

Where?

>5 years
Fucking baby. August 2005 here.

Haven't they learned their lesson? Cred Forums is containment for things the normal Internet couldn't handle.

Like a dam. Of piss.

You break that piss dam and everyone drowns in piss. Like when they broke Cred Forums. Reddit and Tumblr was never the same after that. Even Twitter and Facebook. (((They))) were so scared that they told CuckMoot NOT to shut it down, and he was eventually run out of Cred Forums for his kikery.

If (((they))) were any smart, they'd keep this containment for as long as they could, or they'd end up with Cred Forumsacks rushing into the real world, like the Great Flood.

Gotta admit, this nigga called out you cucks and liberal vermin shitstains.

Truth is a brutal mistress.

lol, bean nigger. See .

.pl is literally a honeypot m8

Also this fuck the retarded niggers who fell for the kikes BS

>implying sneaky joot isn't doing this to try and find out which mods are overly ambitious so that he can purge them in 4chans very own Night of the Longcats
you all keep underestimating this little fellow

>you guys know we have
GOOD GOY! you can tell you are a real old fag. bc we always give out the names of the other channels on the other one and vice versa.
YOU ARE RUINING THIS FUCKING PLACE. LEAVE NEWFUCKS.

Sup Honduras. Sorry Hillary ruined your country.

I noticed you japs are pretty jew like perhaps thats why the jew fears you

July 2004

I don't know what I'd do...

It's cool. We ruined ourselves before she was even born into this dimension.

>6 characters
>could have said google, nigger, faggot, etc.
>this low effort posting

Yahoo did means muslims?

Listen to this person, faggots
Let the oldfags do their nazi shit and the shills will leave

It doesnt matter at this point these threads where pretty much a false flag to find out where all the Cred Forumsacks would go if this place shut down and they where more than happy to sing like retards these last two days we've been played like a damn fiddle

LOL, they were running a TOR exit node.

fuck off nigger. Only newfags care how long someone has "been here". Sorry to break it to you but 8 chan isnt some big secret.

Stop making these retarded baseless threads.
You stupid niggers are worse than CTR shills, and everyone else is going to be laughing at you next week

Hell yes

Here's an idea. Why doesn't someone go after this cuck??

didnt he fuck up 2chan.
My expectations were low.

I understood the words Mario...feel free to not be such a nerd and explain any of your whore babble

Are you serious? any tor based le message boards that are relatively stable?

G...guys if Cred Forums shuts down we're refugees.

You're saying our Hirohito is actually a Stalin?

Honestly, if Cred Forums ever shut down, it'd be the best thing for imageboard culture to ever happen. But Hiro is more based than moot so I'm happy either way.

Good. Maybe this will boost Japanese birthrates.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ka4hYDiVs

>Dajit

Motherfucking poo in loo.

SOMEONE SHOULD GO FIND HIS ACCOUNT!

Does that mean we can rape foreigner women and bomb stuff and still be the victims?

Aren't all the alternativee sites pretty fucking obvious? Maybe if people were circulating some private .onion address or something.

95% of you underage tards are going to be banned as soon as you post your cancerous google meme on 8ch. You know that, right?

Dubs don't lie. I was trying to tell people last night not to censor themselves. Fucking dumb niggers getting tricked by the kikes. So many newfags they don't even remember Operation ReNigger. That shit didn't work and using google instead of nigger won't either. People here are too stupid to understand how google algorithms work

That means the Kenyan Muslim will take us all in. King Nigger and the liberal cancer stand behind their words. Right?

Why don't we retaliate against hiro?

Cred Forums didn't cause shit

Its the meta fags at /qa/ trying to force hiro into thinking they are the minority when in actual reality are just shills, most likely JDF

Hiroshima did this
Later on went to apologize on Cred Forums twitter

CTR sliders hook up some retard on twitter saying he is buying Cred Forums, all the guillible larp faggots that are plaguing this board jump to conclusions as always and get more paranoid because mods are actually doing their job on deleting these shitposting threads

behold the Freemason Islam connection

sayyidamiruddin.com/2011/09/06/north-american-freemasonry-and-shrinedoms-debt-to-arab-mysticism-part-ii/

Welp. Up until about 12 minutes ago I was janitor here. For the lulz then....

Moot's still here, Cred Forums. Still running the site just like he always has because
>remember you're here forever

HE NEVER LEFT. HE NEVER ACTUALLY SOLD THE SITE.

The faggot pretended to leave because he was tired of you faggots disrupting his cuck "personal life" (kek). Mallery was just the last straw. He only claimed that he left and handed the Cred Forums reins over to Hiro to get you guys off his back. He's here right now though... lurking.

The faggot thinks he's a genius and feels entitled to recognition as such even though the only thing he's ever done is this shit website that he fucking COPIED. Then Canvas. Then DrawQuest...

Oh, and while we're on that note: enjoy it while it lasts.

MOOT is considering just shutting down Cred Forums because it can't be monetized, IT ACTUALLY CAN’T BE SOLD. He's actually tried to sell the site but no one wants to buy it. FUCKING NO ONE. Now he's "getting older" and needs to "start making a living like an adult" and has finally come the sobering realization that there will never be enough advertisers to have enough ads posted in this cesspool to make a living. And he's over $20,000 in dept and is currently living with his mother.

I was tired of doing it for free anyway.

Just sell for chan to fucking alex jones or something

Some are some arnt 8ch is obviously the go to but ive seen people start naming other less obvious sites in distress we are being taken for a ride and it stops now

Oh so this guy's from palo alto?

Why do you automatically assume I'm underage? God you guys are fucking pathetic. 8 chan isnt some secret internet hideout. Being hush hush about it doesnt change anything. Also fyi, Cred Forums Cred Forums isnt getting shut down. Take your doomsday theories elsewhere you fucking newfag.

>rags
winnin the worlds eries

if Cred Forums got too shit or disappeared, a new alternative would quickly spring up. it isn't hard to create, the difficult thing is getting enough people to go there to make it worthwhile.

I really trust Libre, it has a nice transparency.

NEW FAGS WHO CAME HERE A WEEK AGO WHEN THE JEWS PUT PEPE EVERYWHERE..YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED A RAID BEFORE.
AND IT WAS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS, SO SHITTY, ONLY A LITERAL RETARD WOULD FALL FOR IT.
First rule of Pol-- you an never, never force a meme here. When I came her tonight and still saw retars google niggers "google" or whatever the jews told you to do (they must be having a great laugh), I could not believe we're at point where people here can't even tell what a raid is.

CLINTON AND HER CAMP FOLLOWERS ARE DESPERATE, SHE IS SINKING IN EVERY SINGLE STATE.

The 20-50 people who actually "make this place run" have already give up, but you retards are now sport for a bunch of SJW, nu-male cucks, and you are falling for it.

You've turned this place from the cynical ones who exploit other idiots to being the idiots yourselves.

Hey goy, I have a great idea. Let's call hillary "Madame presidentt" rather than cunt face. You know, just for the laughs goy.

We can go to Germany... Momma-Merkel will have to let us in.

I would agree with Cred Forums shutting down just because half the anons here are too fucking stupid to read a thread before replying. He's apologizing to the couple that got v& because someone posted cp using TOR and the couple innocently hosted an exit node that happened to be used by the pedo

>implying the russian government isn't finally taking legal control over Cred Forums

he created 2chan, which was then stolen from him by the same extremely shady American expat guy who stole e i h g t c h u n from that wheelcuck
expat guy then makes shit tons of propaganda saying hiro is the villain
If you think old army expat in SE Asia guy is the hero, why aren't you posting on his "superior" English language chan site?

shut up loser lmao

I say we go say to hi to our (((friends))) at leftypol and see what their up to

>but 8 chan isnt some big secret.
it's tradition here, dumb fuck, bc zionist media really are that fucking stupid, as are news fags. Just keep your fucking mouth shut or you are a shill too.

What we need is a turk to spam the entire place with CP, which usually clears out the faggots who can't clear a cache and wipe a server real quick.

"this random tweet will keep those faggots in line"

Do you ever wonder how many calls that nigger Hiroshima takes from the Hillary campaign on a daily basis? It's gotta be fucking goddamned near constant.

>Google buys Cred Forums
>Shills get's the site to self-censor
>?

fuck off you don't speak for /pol cripple chan is shit

8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN 8 CHAN

You suck at your job. You're fired.

Endchan?

>a turk to spam the entire place with CP
Oh fuck I remember that Turk who spammed Cred Forums with cp and nn

I, for one, welcome our Sharia overlords!

this, that google nigger meme is the most forced retard shit this site has produced

(KEK WAS BANNED FOR THIS SPAM)

if google buys Cred Forums shit will hit the fan. Interwebs will go berserk

Fuck you google, go to Pinterest

I doubt they're here but that's a key example of why I will never trust Russia

Where are you googles going to escape now?

so to my very limited understanding of all that..

they hosted some TOR thing, and the CP guy just happened to use their TOR thing to post CP

and so then when the IP trace went through to the "poster" it went to that couple

its like someone remotely framing you for something, but these people allowed it to happen to them anyways cause "muh privacy"

He's working for google, you faggot. There were articles about it 8 months ago or some shit. And this place made him money--just not very much. Nice shitpost, though.

This. dubchan did agree to go there if the major Cred Forums outlets got compromised. The only reason our friends over there hate our guts is because our moderation sucks dick (which it does). Maybe we can reunite at Endchan

How do you know?

joke's on you i'm a neet

>DAJIIT
>CUM IN MUM
>POO IN LOO

they are in sub-reddits over at that shithole. When you see an asshole like telling you not to say NIGGER or KIKE or telling you gookmoot is selling place, sage, report, block.

NEwfags, if haven't been here at least ~1 year, just shut up and let people who know how to deal with this clear out the vermin.

We need turks with dynamic ips and CP. Watch how quickly they clear out.

>tfw you will get your own aisha in your lifetime.

inshalla

can confirm, he poped in our raid tinychat last december

>logged in moot
>Cred Forums

moot I know ur watching come back to see us at LTK
instead of tinychat its rabb.it

Jokes on you ur hired

My main house is far away from here
Not going to tell you, it's 100% reddit-free and I wish it stays like that

Goodbye lads.

It's been a good run. I'll miss you all.

And 8 chan will become the new go to.

Hydra effect and shit.

They'd be better off not doing that as the jews and MSM have dug their nails in deep to this site.

>Japanese flag
Why cant one of you translate for Mook so we dont have to hear broken English shit all the time?

i wasnt speaking for Cred Forums dumbass i was saying the majority of the shit ive seen posted in these threads is
>hurr im going to cripple chan if 4/pol/ shits the bed

We ain't going nowhere. WE IZ KANGS!

>We're getting shut down boys.

Well before we do, I gotta ask you fuckers somethin...

Have you ever been so (You) starved that you made an awful reddit-tier bait post just to see how many replies you could get?

I did once.

I didn't post any of that shit you're sperging about. Stop crying you fucking babby.

They are getting ready for 'semantic web' or 'web 3.0' which will essentially be Facebook exported into the entire internet, ie completely controlled, accountable and with UN jurisdiction of ICANN - hate speech will be the new boogeyman of civility, with masses of easily swayable children (think tards buying into the self censorship troll 'google = nigger') perpetuating their lies and propaganda

forgot GENUINE moot tits, he gets pissed when i post these cause thread usually 404's after i do

Lucky bernd

At least something good from the mass immigration, I guess.

edgy.
"Johnny, don't draw on the wall with crayon.."

"I';ll draw on wall with crayon all I want and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"Ok then. Maybe the doctor here at the special ed school can change your meds.."

Well thank god that's over, It's good that it ended without bloodshed.

You Discusting Mexican pedophile I swear to god I always see you posting you need to gtfo and Kys

(You)

8ch posts are fucking identical to this site.

You got it pretty much right.

May we serve as moral examples for the future, it was good comrades, it was good

>unironically using ubooontu

>

Make me
Faggot

We can never be shut down. We are immortal. We are legion.

No gookmoot don't do it, we need our free speech.

I believe this because I am fucking stupid

>I disagree with them, so therefore they should not speak.

Fate of free speech was always to die online.

That's funny. Prepare to get your shit pushed in by Obongo's ICANN transfer in about a week.

>He's working for google, you faggot.
No, right now he's working WITH google, you stupid faggot.

>People actually believe his vague as fuck "I'm sorry" tweet is about him shutting down or selling the site
Guys come the fuck on.

Thanks, nip

I'm with the Forced.Meme.B.I I'm seizing this hype meme for investigation.

WE'RE HITTING PARKINSON'S LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

>tfw I was making a text based chat game for /r9k/ but got to lazy to get anywhere
>now Cred Forums will get shut down

Will this ICANN know I'm racist and post an fb update alerting my friends?

This, they are trying to enforce regulation that will be internet wide. Currently the internet is the biggest threat to TPTB and globalization. Look for multilateral organizations from the UN and other western institutions to begin policing "bad thought" and other things deemed unacceptable