Huffington explains why blacks are arrested so much

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8078586

>If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed.

>When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.

>When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

How do you refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks are more likely to be arrested and convicted because of the overwhelming amount of evidence they leave behind and their behavior in court. Blacks get longer sentences because they show no remorse and mock the victim or victim's surviving family.

(You)

Black people are more likely to be convicted because they're more likely to do stupid shit like posting a picture of the watch they stole on Facebook with a caption of "Yo dawg check dis watch I stole from some white guy" underneath it.

(You)

>It is impossible to determine what percentage of crimes committed result in arrests because there can be no data on un-observed crimes. As noted above, however, it has been found that while black and white Americans smoke marijuana at similar rates, blacks are arrested 3.7 times as frequently for marijuana possession. These numbers were picked to reflect the 3.7:1 ratio of black to white arrests for marijuana possession. 100 is 10% of 1,000 and 74 is 37% of 200, so these numbers would represent an arrest disparity equivalent to that noted in the example above.

I would love to know the actual studies that they are referencing, this one in particular. I won't refute any of it because I honestly don't know.

>If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed.

Now it all makes sense. Must just be imagining the greater number of physical dead bodies of black people killed by other black people being significantly greater than physical dead bodies of white people killed by white people.

It's pure racism.

>When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.

>When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

In other shocking news, black people who are in front of a judge 3 times are convicted more often than white people who are in front of a judge once. Is America racist?

(You)

Homicide stats. You can't seriously claim white guys are getting charged at 10% of the rate they commit homicide. This isn't domestic abuse or theft.

>>If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed.
Stands as said. Nothing wrong with this.

>>When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.
Arrested =/= guilty. It would be more accurate to say that black people are mistakenly arrested less often, or that white people are mistakenly arrested more often.

>>When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.
Shows that their crimes are more severe. "The same crime" does not mean the same crime, it simply means that they were convicted under the same legislation. Judges have discretion in sentencing because two people, both convicted of stealing, may have stolen vastly different things in vastly different circumstances.

>It is impossible to determine what percentage of crimes committed result in arrests because there can be no data on un-observed crimes

and yet they will wholeheartedly believe that 99.999% of women suffer sexual harrasment or rape because "lol they dont report it but it still happens"

black people commit even more crime than they are arrested for, that's the crazy thing. They have a no snitching rule

The pot one makes a lot of sense when you take into account the fact that blacks are far more likely to use drugs in public than whites are.

>all of this still boils down to "because they commit more crime"

Im not sure what huffpo s trying to prove. also, archive.today link that shit you google.

well ,duh.

"use pot" doesnt mean "drive around with out of date tags and no license or insurnce while blasting 2 14 inch subs top volume and smoking a blunt with an unregistered gun."

> plea bargaining

They didn't commit the same crime they were charged with that crime.

>black people are more heavily policed.
Pic related answers the question.

American blacks deserve all the hostility they get.

Undo the brainwashing user:
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Thank you everyone for the well thought out info

>Everything is honest hard working americans fault
(((huffpo))) being the typical kikes they are

Its because blacks on average are poorer and cant afford as good of lawyers.

>How do you refute this?
With laughter and one raised eyebrow.

Study doesn't count past convictions adding to the harsher sentancing.

Blacks are more likely to be arrested ( and thus convicted ) of crimes more often on a case by case basis because they are more likely to already have a criminal record, when a white is arrested he's generally clean.

Fun fact, theres so much pressure on our courts right now that blacks are actually sentenced for less on average for first offesnes.

problem is that they've got shitloads of repeat offenders bringing their numbers up.

tell me more

Whites don't commit VIOLENT crimes at nearly the same rates as blacks. More blacks are convicted of shootings, stabbings, assaults, rapes, and robberies because they commit the vast majority of these crimes.

> comments disabled
What did they mean by this?

Copfag here.
Blacks are more likely than whites to be arrested because blacks have active warrants and 20+ pages of criminal history.

We actively find a reason to get our problem people off the streets.
We frequently bend over backwards to keep people who have never gotten a traffic ticket out of jail. But sometimes we have no choice.

It really tears me up when I have to take people to jail for making a stupid mistake. But I give zero fucks when the guy is being a pain in my ass and has a criminal history too long to fax.

How the fuck can you live in America and actually believe that white people and black people commit the same amount of crime. Theres no way that you could actually truly believe it. You are lying to yourself.

Pic related explains it.

>because there can be no data on un-observed crimes.

? As if the victims don't exist?
In reality blacks do something like 20 times the crime of whites, and huge quantities of crime in black areas go unreported because snitches get stitches..

>thinking they are anything like us at all.

Well the article wasn't really trying to claim that desu

FPBP.

>whites commit 50% of murders
>blacks commit 50% of murders
Its the same amount of crime!

White people are less likely to be guilty, and are less violent when they do commit a crime.
Blacks are often repeat offenders.

this kid is cringe incarnate

This. I know you're from the real south

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

> criminal history
> give the cops non stop bs
> give the court non stop bs
> no remorse, courts just a pain in the ass, get it over with, aw man can I just report to PD

Because a black kid will do 8 months of juvi, go right back to "hustlin", and they'll get arrested 9 times before they're 30.

Judges sentence stiffer penalties if you're a repeat offender with no job.

Whites are generallly speaking the most criminal race

>Be police officer
>Haven't hit my quota of families ruined per day
>My arrests per hour is starting to fall off - I don't want to get fired
>Look down the corner
>Luckily a piece of subhuman filth has turned up, ready to be my next fresh meat
>"Wow! It's a nigger!"
>Quickly halt the criminal scum and "frisk" him
>Arrest him for suspicious activity and handling an illegal firearm he never owned
>"That was close, now I've hit my quota! Man, I'm glad we have blacks!"
>Laugh my ass off at the fact that the poor blacks will never have someone to represent and prevent the corruption we cause
>Go home and to bed with a mischievous grin, knowing deep down my true hatred for niggers and the truth that they will always be a scapegoat for crime
>Know that the next day, I will search the streets left and right for a black person to randomly arrest, due to my true hatred and racism to them
>"Everyone knows blacks are not true people," I say deep down to myself.
>"After all, they have experienced centuries of hatred! Society is better off with us police officers arresting primarily blacks."

In case you did not realize, this is not how anything fucking happens.
Police do not just search for blacks in the street to arrest because they have a secret racist belief deep down.
Police arrest blacks more often because they commit the most amount of crime.
And for death - well, whites are killed more than any other race, and when it is whites vs. EVERY OTHER race, EVERY other race just barely surpasses the whites

Googs are more violent and prone to crime so it makes sense that they get harsher sentences.

Keep em off the streets.

Yeah that's what stuck out the most to me. Saying black people are more likely to get convicted than white people whilst leaving out what percentages of which are repeat offenders is obvious tomfoolery. However there's gotta be some judges out there that just say fuck it at some point.

blacks stick together and back eachother up unlike you. cry more while you abandon your kids and your own kind

>The US Justice system targets minorities over whites
Except 90% of all crime is intraracial, meaning that the huge majority of those violent crimes committed by whites are AGAINST OTHER WHITES.

When you argue that the police are ignoring white violent crime you are in fact arguing that the police are LETTING WHITES BE BRUTALIZED BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO ARREST WHITE PEOPLE. You are arguing that if you are white and another white guy beats you up, the cops will IGNORE YOU RATHER THAN HELP YOU.

You are in fact arguing that the police are BIASED AGAINST WHITE VICTIMS.

>It's the same amount of crime!

With a MASSIVELY reduced amount of population size.

>It is due in part to the fact that niggers will act like niggers when confronted by police.

fixed

Underrated post.

lol holy shit. That subreddit is completely fucked. At least even most of reddit hates them.

Blacks are more likely to be rekted because they often resist arrest

multiple arrests

Well, actually the whites referred to by the FBI include hispanic "whites" which end up bumping the ratio of whites to 75%

of course the white guy is a first time offended the black guy has multiple felonies

>black people are more heavily policed.
wow, so, like, police is concentrating their limited resources on the areas where crime is most likely to happen?

why dont blacks just stop committing crimes?

>fox news lumps spics with Whites for murder, yet don't lump the populations

And Fox News is supposed to be right-wing?

Wild beasts get handled differently than domesticated animals

/Thread

>muh anecdotal

Well comparing apples to apples would be raycissss

He probably gets tons of pussy

The problem with comparing across populations like that is that white and black populations don't all have the same "dispersion".

Most black Americans live in more densely populated, often urban areas, where's there's often more police. Many whites to also live in these areas, they also often dominate more rural areas and areas with less population density and less police.

The problem with the analysis these people keep making is that they're all based on the notion that rates of crime and poverty and what not, should all fall along predictable proportions reflective of the makeup of the population. The problem is they don't, so instead they attempt to redefine what constitutes "systematic racism".

Also remember that even your graph includes the millions of mudshits and other caucasoid folks that have come in over the year (the middle east and north africa)

And whites are more likely to turn themselves in. Also, none of these statistics ever list unsolved shootings/murders.

Wouldn't that just be a border fence around black neighbourhoods?

But anyway, black people are more likely to be arrested and are more heavily policed because, surprisingly, they commit relatively more crime than any other group in the US.
Wait, I forgot to mention that white people actually commit more DUIs, but black people excell in commiting violent crimes.

I don't understand why it's so hard for leftists to understand that races are not equal.

>>I don't understand why it's so hard for leftists to understand that races are not equal.
They can't even understand that men and women aren't equal, what hope do they have of something as complex as race?

Christ, we live in a time where there are actual people who think it's perfectly fine for a woman to fight on the front lines in a war if she wants to.

>I don't understand why it's so hard for leftists to understand that races are not equal.
>They can't even understand that men and women aren't equal, what hope do they have of something as complex as race?

They know, it's obvious to anyone with two eyes and a working brain. They're just desperately trying to convince themselves otherwise.

How to respond to this, Cred Forums ?

Just ride away in my car made out of cotton to my cotton house

>It is impossible to determine what percentage of crimes committed result in arrests because there can be no data on un-observed crimes.

Bullshit.
Victim studies, where they call random people and ask if they have ever been the victim of a crime, overlap perfectly with percentages of niggers arrested.

IT IS TIME TO
CONVERT OUR RAGE ONTO
DJ DECKS iTS TIME FOR
US TO CREATE SOUNDS
OF BATTLE

PRODUCE MUSIC THAT WE CAN ALL BATTLE TO
PUT THE RACISM BULLSHIT THE FUCK DOWN AND
UTILIZE YOUR ANGER INTO DECIBLE EMITION
TRANSMIT CONTERPUNCHES
THROUGH STEREO TRANSMISSION
I SUGGEST OLDSKOOL UK HARDCORE JUNGLE DRUM AND BASS STYLE AWESOMNESS!!

a bit of mayhem and darkness
may ensue IN the dancehalls OF EPIC
uppercut it with awesomemess adventure time highjump
kick
or the double triple counterstrikes of Blades sword ( on a crossfader!!!!)
NO EXSCUSSESSSESESES!!!!!
iTS TIME TO GET MAD

BUT GET PISSED COLLECTIVELY
INTELLECTIVELY MUSICAL TELEPATHY
SWERVE ON ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
PROVOCATION THAT UNFOLDS DEMISE

AND RE REALIZE THE SKIES OF SOUL RISE
ARE BETWEEN THE MINDS OPENING OF 3RD EYE

REVISIT AND REMIX THE PAST SCULPT THE FUTURE OF OUR PRESENT EPIC BECOME LEGEND REACH BEYOND THE STARS INFLUENCE DREAMS
DAMAGE FEARS AND DESTROY THE HATE!!!!!

BECOME ONE AND OVERIDE
IRRELEVANCE THAT IS
ONLY HUMAN RACISM.THE HATE.

those of white and black tone accent it is time
to FIGHT RACISM.
with UNITY.

make the fucking 90s look like the 1950s

Thanks for posting.

That's pretty much only true for the pre-civil war south. Which at this point has been an outdated economic model for 150 years and was completely destroyed by the north anyway.

>I...This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed.
THANK GOD
Other circumstances and aggravating factors. Niggers usually have previous records; or tell the judge to muh dick, or aggravate their crimes with unnecessary violence etc
See #2

Also, they are more likely to be carrying pot on them while committing other crimes and get it as a secondary offense.

Completely inaccurate. The UK never had slaves and was the world power up until WWII. In the US only the South had slaves and only a small percentage of people had them. The North was way more prosperous and for this reason was able to beat the South.

>How do you refute this?
It's huffington post

This is cause more blacks have prior interactions with law enforcement.

Your average black male is on strike 2 already. Most whites have never committed a serious crime and get the same sentence an 18 year old black man with no juvenile record would get.

>an estimated 6 gorillion rapes go unreported ever minute

What does this have to do with committing so much crime?

Redraw that but with serfs/peons during the middleages.

Aristocracy during the tudor/victorians?

My last name is derived of a housekeeper slavename.

Makes me laugh.

Especially the we wuz kings shit. Why is it okay to celebrate slave owners when you were kangs but it's suddenly evil when Wyatt does it?

Hey guys, just for shits and giggles, true story today

I was going to school, and I live in LA, thought I'd try a burger place I'd been wanting to try but havent yet though its an LA staple: Tommy's Burgers. Came in and sat down, only guy in the place.

A google came in and basically filled up a plastic bottle, and not like a small bottle, with fucking sprite. I don't know if he noticed me fucking looking at him or something but on his way out he just looked at me and said "Aight" or some shit, he didnt even necessarily look angry, it was odd, he just fucking looked at me. I just looked back and gave him a confused "W-what man?" and then he walked out. I dunno, it was fucking trippy.

Good link. Thanks.

That's weird, you guys seem to always act like self-serving dickheads who never trust anyone but your own kind.

reading this reminded me of that teacher user who posted about his experiences trying to teach urban kids and how awful black culture is

Wow. Screen caping

Longer convictions is largely due to lack of witnesses ie "no snitching" which often makes plea bargains harder to get

They're policed more heavily because they comit more crime

They're also far more likely to offend repeatedly which accounts for longer sentencing

Citation from a reputable source needed.

This is false. Government data local and federal actually shows the opposite is true. Whites are policed more heavily than blacks. Whites are also more likely to have force used against them.

This is also false. Whites make up about 80% of crystal meth convictions. They get the same sentencing as blacks with crack convictions. Data also shows since around the 90's (or sooner) that blacks are given more leniency for felonies etc.

This is false.

You can view the government data whenever you wish but the facts are there. The HuffPo article doesn't appear to have any reputable sources.

Blacks are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration due to prior criminal history.

No (you)!

>baiting with SRS posts

kek

The other thing to keep in mind is when the whole people in prison are in for simple possession charge is brought up. This is true many people are in prison or county for possession charges. The fact of the matter is the way the justice system works most of those people were brought in and charged with intent to distribute and were later plead down to simple possession for an easier conviction due to case loads.

>How do you refute this?

make the speaker hang out at the public defender's office for a week

>Black people are more heavily policed because they commit more crimes

Then they call you racist and you win

>white person gets arrested
>"oh I'm sorry jeez my parents are gonna be mad at me for this one, I really screwed up :*("

>black person gets arrested
>"FUCK YOU DOIN MAH ARM MAH ARM AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH ARM YOU FUGGIN NIGGAH YOU FUCKA IMMA FUCKING GET YO ASS FO DA-*BLAM BLAM dead*

>UK never had slaves
Colonised countries and their people were basically slaves

The same number match up when you look at speeding. And I seriously doubt cops are scoping out what race someone is when they're racing by at 80 miles an hour. So yeah, discrimination my ass.

>The UK never had slaves

We only acted as a redistribution hub to sell to the new world

We never used slaves ourselves

This is impossible to know or study properly.

As for the other points, they have to do with blacks committing more crimes and having priors which affects sentencing, or simply the correlation between being black and poverty. Whites have more money on average and can afford better legal representation.

Ya'll had house niggers don't lie you bunch of tea sipping faggots. You might have called them "servants" rather than slaves but they was still unpaid house negroes.

WITNESSED

Its wrong if you take into account econmic strata of same people who are black or white. Your more likely to be arrested if your poor

Does anyone have the original version of this comic?

Crime

Victimization

>blacks more heavily policed

bullshit cops are afraid of going into black neighborhoods.