American Education a SHIT

"A: Calls to change the Japanese university year to a September to August system as part of Japan’s internationalization process have grown stronger of late. However, apart from the usual theory that the current system is designed to match the fiscal year, another theory holds that it begins in April because Japanese people have such a close affinity for the seasons, and many people feel that spring, the season of new growth and colored by flowers, is the most fitting time to start new things. (Answers by Kishiko Saito, Cultural News Department)"
For reference, Japanese schools start on April 1st and end March 31st the following year.
Americans have a huge gap of no education (Summer Break), yet Japanese students don't.
Why is our education so shit? We should match how Japan has their educational system laid out.

Japanese are smart and obedient. Half of our students are retarded mexicans or dumb violent googles. It honestly doesn't matter because the human sewage and their enablers have won and the USA will be reduced to third world status in a couple decades.

And the Japanese also have the more intensive stress, more depression, and a higher suicide rate. Just piling on more hours gives results, but not without the sacrifice of other factors. There's better solutions.

>Japan
>Internationalizing
Oh God please no. (((They))) fucked over every white country already with globalist bullshit, so why do they have to take down the last decent ethnostate of our yellow Nip brethren? WHY?!

I am just here for the memes.

Yes. MORE OF THE SAME!!! Saturday schooling. Juku schooling for after public schooling. Spend the night studying the same shit at a privately paid for "school".

Japan is not clever, or smart, or inspirational. It is tired, dying and desperate to not change and can't stand it.

Yes, and the product of us not following a more strict educational system is leading to dumb asses

japanese are supposed to study 12 hours every day and make the school their living space. you're a drone with no escape. most americans would not want one day in this

>but it looks so fun in animey

>Why is our education so shit?
education in America is not about education any more as it is about pushing political agendas
its all about donors and special interest groups shaping young minds some college kids fall for it some dont.

Summer break exist because you're traditionaly supposed to go home and help with the farm.

Clearly the education system failed you.

Clearly

You guys need to tweak your ridiculous work culture, but other than that, I'd say you're doing pretty well. And I'd imagine that same work culture is also contributing to your demographic problem--for the love of God, don't import shitskins like we did.

The thing is, we need shitskins. We wouldn't "import" them if there was no need to. It's not like we want to give them our jobs. Do you know how our immigration policy works?

Please tell me how the welfare monkey dindus are necessary to this country.
Very minor, high-skilled, controlled immigration should be it. Especially now, when they poorfags of the world can just work in their own shithole countries without fucking it up for us. Japan does not need African hordes. Look at Europe right now with their Somalis and sandniggers. That's what awaits Japan if they open the gates.

You can figure that out by learning what the immigration policy is and why we let people in like we do you fucking uninformed piece of shit. All your opinions on political issues dont matter, just so you know if you actually don't know this.

This for the love of kek this. Stay pure tojo

What fucking blasphemy is this? Is that you shillary? Soros? Cuckerburg?

I don't understand how telling someone to learn what our current immigration policy = whatever the fuck you're talking about

>we need shitskins

Kys

>all your opinions don't matter
And yours do? Enjoy being a globalist pawn, faggot.

Would you like to answer my question first, though? I asked how having millions of unemployed shitskins on welfare, spitting out 5 kids per woman, is beneficial in any way to a country. I don't give a fuck about some billionaire Jew's profits, that kind of a situation is pure national suicide.

You are the one claiming it works. Back it up.

This is where you're wrong. We are not importing shitskins like that. Again, learn what our fucking immigration policy is you dumb shit because, like I said, you're an uninformed piece of shit. I have no idea where you learned what you're spouting.
Yes we do. You obviously don't know our immigration policy as well.

Good job Japan
Almost beat the Chinese

Then educate us, you insufferable faggot. You have just repeated the same Jewish bullshit every time we challenge you.

Naw, I'm not going to spoonfeed you. There's nothing jewish about it, too.

Wait, you're challenging me? Yet, you've clearly proven you don't know shit on what you're talking about.
>I challenge you to teach me!