The plan to replace "Nigger" with "Google" has the markings of a COINTELPRO-like US military psychological operation...

The plan to replace "Nigger" with "Google" has the markings of a COINTELPRO-like US military psychological operation. Anyone else notice the behavioral changes on this board today?

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just autism, which is usual fare for Cred Forums

lurk more

ice cream? i love ice cream

How is a nigger a psyop?

>newfag detected

might be of interest if you actually wrote anything you lazy cunt

>Anyone else notice the behavioral changes on this board today?

Can't say I have family, the google thing is just a gay forced meme IMO.

I use nigger.com every day and dont have any issues, stop being such a google

Remember operation reNigger? Of course not, you all just got here, post via mobile, and don't have legacy captcha option. Fuck off we do what we want

>P-Please stop

Your a cocointel nigger google op

>we wuz military and sheeeit
neckbeards kek

You do realize your constant crying over "MUH DUMB REDDIT MEME" has only made people use it more right?

it's called autism, things like this happen all the time retard

dude, i just like hivemind shitposting.

no.

that being said theres no reason to do it until google rolls out their system.

This is advanced tactical autism with tacit intent, my google.

Get a load of this fucking Google-lover

The google meme is homegrown, not forced. Picture related.

OP works for google or is a google shareholder, obviously.
He's also a google

>Post yfw this google psyop is actually Google's idea

I understand your sentiments but this is not the case here

Is that why you use the nigger vernacular 'based' and you dont call out the cucks that use it?

This. Let us oldfags do what we do best.

Fuck off google.

You are a Google OP #Dealwithit

>Cred Forums is mentionned in mainstream media
>suddently retarded ideas appears

This is GG all over again. Every time the number of people on Cred Forums increase it becomes retarded.

nigger

the really makes you think meme was a better psyop

t. mad that we aren't calling skypes kayaks

Nigger. Google. Nigger. Google. Nigger. Google.

They mean the same damn thing.

You mean like the people repeatedly posting the retarded between two ferns clinton video?

What's wrong with based?
It means you have your priorities and they matter over all else. You protect that base, the foundation of your life.
Go be a fucking Mongoloid somewhere else.

Yup can confirm

I am a FBI agent

I see you have made 1 post, nice work fellow agent!

>Not posting this

Every tiem a frog posts a mudshit is born. In France.

GO MINE MORE DATA FOR YOUR CHINESE OVERLORDS FAGGOT

Nice digits family

google is cucked by niggers

google goes in option field

>he posts his own post and not the trips of truth below it because of (you)

Forced meme. Counter to anyones interest when TPP laws come into play and we are all guilty of debasing a company. Read the fucking already.

WE PROJECT MAYHEM NOW

Newfags don't know 'bout my Bix Noods

Satanism in the West.
IsIs in the East.

What's in the middle?

trying to get Cred Forums to stop saying nigger could do some CERN type shit to the world

thanks for correcting the record

>What's in the middle?

us

Coined by a nigger. Used by niggers and nonwhites. The white man term in the dictionary contradicts your nigger definition. Stay cucked.

Want to read a joke?
>What's the easiest way to identify a nonwhite on an anonymous webzine?
>Nonwhites love nigger vernacular

Again, stay cucked

>This is GG all over again

This times one billion.

It's Gamer Gate shit with some jerkoff moderator getting shekels for opening the floodgates to some kike journalist.

Yup.

Nice try, Skype.

How does it feels to have your tone-policing AI bot faggotry undermined before you even roll it out? How does it feels having your multi-billion dollar brand now being a replacement for subhuman Google apes? Fucking kayaks.

I think the stupid size of your image is a psyop.

As for replacing the n-word, it's nothing new. I remember people in my high school referring to black people as "Mondays".

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by that?

>niggers use this word, therefore it's bad
>white nationalists use this word, therefore it's bad
Calling niggers google triggers both of these people

What exactly is the problem with calling niggers googles? The goal seems to be noble, to create a slur that can't be censored.

srs oldfag here, like 12 years coming here off and on.

this is probably one of the more subversive things i've seen out of here.

people saying it's a psyop or newfags are just dumbasses and probably newfags themselves.

don't stop until you've fucked their algorithms.

i mean it when i say this is one fo the most subversive things i've seen out of here.

don't stop with "google" either,

on plebbit i call them "american inventors" like in the north carolina threads.

but "google search" for stop and frisk is one of the funniest things ive seen in a while.

>Google spotted
don't you have a bike to steal

Based came from Lil B, a rapper

it originated from the word Basehead which means to do freebase cocaine

Lil B did in fact adopt it and change its meaning, but that's its origin whether you like it or not

I'm with you honestly.
Nigger has power with niggers. Using a word as a standin for it won't register with them beyond comedy. They'll just be happy you stopped saying "their" word.

post by this ID
>What did he mean by that?
What did he mean by this?

What was the last nigger vernacular you used? Da bomb, tight, fresh, hip, square? It goes with the generations and just shows how young and naive you are, nothing personal kid.

I was in the original thread

Some user was explaining how we could never be censored because we'll end up replacing the offending word with another, he then used the examples 'nigger' and 'Google', some other anons thought it was a great idea right then and there and it seems like they were right because it's spreading fast

It's OK if you don't understand why people are doing it but please stop being 'no fun allowed everything is a jewish psy op'

This is a Cred Forums psy op and it has a lot of potential, we've become the jews

Why not roodypoos? I mean, we can just go back to the old filters, at least those are ours...

yeah but you're a fucking leaf though

the mark of ctr

Wtf I love nigger vernacular now

we wuz adwords

This is a screencap of the post from the thread you were in: It is worth spreading around to prove that this not a forced meme. Does not seem to be well-known enough.

>fear the Niggre, fear the law, fear the corporate cock!
Said as a real Skype.
>when TPP laws come into play
And that's why you should do it before it gets outlawed and you will have to suck that long big corporate cock else you will be jailed. Strike and indoctrinate masses so any such attempts become futile and outright dangerous for corporate Skypes.

No you're all retarded and autistically paranoid as usual.

Stupid fucking googles.
>Stupid fucking googles.
Stupid fucking googles.

Skypes belong in camps
>Skypes belong in camps
Skypes belong in camps
>Skypes belong in camps
Skypes belong in camps

>Google trying this hard to stop us
FUCKING SKYPES

Agreed

This could be the biggest, most impactful thing we ever do, it'll also almost certainly get this place shut down for good

This is what real cyber warfare looks like, this is what a meme war is, manipulating language and controlling the perception of ideas

The people who are against this actually don't understand the bigger picture

I remember operation reNigger :)
Look how prestigious I am

Don't be fucking stupid. Just because we add a new slur doesn't mean it replaces an older slur. Google joins such fine words as Coon, Dindu, Spook, Jungle Bunny, Spear Chucker, and Porch Monkey.

People calling it a forced meme are attempting to save Google from this disasterous black PR campaign which will destroy their brand.

google needs to be filtered

Nigger itself isn't even as defamatory as coon, porch monkey, pollywogs and cotton picker.

This is pure, unfiltered subversion. Anyone who is going along with this is a blue pilled retard that needs to leave.

Censoring the word "nigger" is exactly what the cultural marxists want.

u r a dumb gtfo

i've been trying to tell you cucks, nigger stock is going to fucking skyrocket if you get it to trend using our powerful meme magic

I seriously hope the US military has better things to do with their time.

This post has the markings of COINTELPRO.

You may be paranoid. Or maybe the whole world is out to get you. But you are probably just paranoid.

Fucking sandgoogles in my shit. go back to googlestan

>Don't be fucking stupid. Just because we add a new slur doesn't mean it replaces an older slur
We can even use nigger in place of Google

"Look what nigger did"
"Nigger is censoring Trump"
"Don't use nigger"

>blue pilled
>censoring
>not destroying google's name
Fuck off cunt

Giroogle-mesh

stop acting like its one way or the other you dumb nigger loving skypes.
you kikes must be scared what having your name associated with a racial slur will do huh.

funny how all of a sudden (((members of /pol))) are trying to tell everyone what they can and cant say.
the more i see these threads, tthe more im going to say it.
google loving skype.

'Remember le duckroll?!? My opinion holds more weight cuz I remember old memes :^)"

You can visit this site for over a decade and still be new

You can still be edgy and write nigger all you want, nobody's stopping you, what you jackasses are doing it trying to stop others from writing what they want to, how fucking ironic is that?

I will still call people with dark skin niggers or shitskins and people who worship judaism kikes or jews

Around brits you can't see their tricks

tell me more about what they want

It's should be clear Cred Forums is not for censorship. Nigger and faggot are not going away.

JETS ARE BOMBING SYRIAN REBELS AND SYRIAN CITIZENS GET IN HERE WAR IS STARTING

DELETE THIS

Youre watching the birth of a meme, ya stupid ol normie. starts the same way every time
>Lurk moar
Gives you that thrilling feeling

But it's not for them to be mad about, it's about something we can enjoy.
I used to see ayy lmao just confined in that one low quality alien image that's seldom posted, but it exploded into a cultural meme that achieved permanence.
The same with bane posting.
We didn't fucking care who got mad about it, we just cared about having a blast with it.
Nigger=Google gave us meme potential of niggers doing nigger things associated with whatever Google service there is.
I just can't stop thinking about a nigger hanging in a tree when Google Hangout mentioned.
It's fucking brilliant.
Google Wallet? It's a nigger with a gun robbing a person.
Google Maps? It's a bird's eye view of niggers chimping out on the streets.
Turning Google into Nigger is one of the best things Cred Forums has come up with.
Gas the Skypes, upload them the Cloud.

Naw if you've seen a real memeception you would know new friend.

That's what I don't get, they're complaining about self censorship and in the same sentence trying to censor others

I thought this lack of self awareness and hypocrisy was part of why we hate the left

they ban the word cuck for kek

we then named a god with it and memed trump into the white house

>The google meme is homegrown
oh it came from reddit infested Cred Forums, go on you might have and argument.

nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike nigger kike

I can't stand it anymore bros. You guys sound like fucking TV ads. Shut up with this google skype shit. I'm getting confused. It's niggers and kikes, right, bros?

u wunnuh die op?

Oh good, I fucking hate the french

Nobody's censoring you

What's "psychological" about it? Seriously.

Besides it's a small group of kids who think they are doing something "epic" while not understanding how google search results actually work.

I think it's real fucking gay. it's not funny and comes off as lame. it's weak xD reddit meme material.

Alright bots, chief out, try again in the morning but don't be late. No overtime has been approved yet but I still need you to come in sat and sun cuz we got our pussies filled this weekend. Globetrotter out

This isn't really about search results.

People like you are making me love this even more, we get to really see who the idiot edgy neo nazi role players are

You don't understand how words work, go draw a swastika in a McDonald's bathroom stall you retarded google

You know how the left changed the meaning of racism? We can do the same thing with any word we want to, we just happen to hate niggers and google

>That one autist that spams alerts about local skirmishes in every thread

nice try google

Google Deepmind

Every time I read a Russian post I am reminded that while you may be white Google, you are fundamentally the opposite of Skype and that makes you OK in my book

>google search

No one is trying to replace the word nigger

we are going to use google in the place of nigger where you can't use the word nigger...Like the rest of the internet and real life

You stupid fucking google

its so much better than nigger, because there's so many variants of google it's a way better insult

yes i just responded to myself

>
>People like you are making me love this even more, we get to really see who the idiot edgy neo nazi role players are
>You don't understand how words work, go draw a swastika in a McDonald's bathroom stall you retarded google
>You know how the left changed the meaning of racism? We can do the same thing with any word we want to, we just happen to hate niggers and google

Ah, I finally see. This was a /qa/ meme all a long designed to get Cred Forums to censor itself.

>No one is trying to replace the word nigger
>Proceeds to replace the word nigger with google
What did the dirty kike nigger mean by this?

Its amazing

I have been calling nogs niggers all day long on twitter with the word google.

Its Amazing

It's not a psyop, but it is hilarious how easy it is to manipulate google's pagerank for images.

Even plebbit has caught on and made the nazi flag show up when you search for comcast.

I bet the Skypes did this!

maybe Africa/Detroit/other lands or cities ruined by niggers can be called Google Earth.

holy FUCK are they in our heads? lmao. maybe it's Trump?

He's clearly not telling you to stop using the word.

fuck googles trump will win

It was pretty fun last night

>on plebbit i call them "american inventors" like in the north carolina threads.
There you go faggots. Threads already made about that one.

>comcast image search
>returns a result of a screenshot of the comcast image search with all nazi flags

top kek

A cuck poster doesn't understand a basic idea.

What a shock.

Google will be synonymous with nigger in 6 months...Every time a black person uses the google search engine they will think about whites calling them niggers

Every time a white uses google they will think about rich jews and know they are the reason nogs are everywhere

Most underrated post ITT

Google doesn't belong in Europe.

REMINDER THAT MOOT WORKS AT GOOGLE NOW
GUESS WHO WOULD HAVE THE BRAINS TO PULL THIS KIND OF SHIT
MOOOOOOOT

END GOOGLE MEME

THEY ARE NIGGERS YOU KEKS

Of course it is. Pay attention.

You're dumb as fuck

NOBODY IS CENSORING ANYBODY YOU ACTUAL FUCKING RETARD

No wonder the skypes have so much power, you idiots can't even grasp basic language manipulation

Thanks for correcting the record!
>Heh if I throw in the cuck buzzword everyone uses I'll fit right in XD

fucking aussie googs

Dude... can't you see? That's what the FBI wants you to think. They want people to say Google more because it gives Molech a higher power level. I'm not kidding. You think this is a fuckin joke man??

THIS

IS

WHAT

A

MEME

WAR

IS

--

Agreed

Are you retarded.
Why would google want to be the new nigger?
They'd have to rebrand

I didnt even understand what the original idea was
replace google with nigger? what does that even mean?

Like we just call each other googles on this board?

By the way all those (((google))) threads are slide threads.

this

particulary unuseful up here, I'm search for some fucking new fiskhooks here and a couple of new short poles... and god damnit niggers!

>NIGGERS ARE NOT HOOKS OR BAIT
wait... okay...
>Guess niggers are bait then
thanks google

nah bants aside they haven't fucked it as bad as in the us here, but it's fucked, you can't find shit anymore. In all seriousness since pff 10 or something? It's gone slowly down the shitter

>AND THEY BUY OUR ShIT EACH TIME
WHY DON'T YOU LAZY ASS KIKES FOR ONCE PULL YOUR OWN WEIGHT!

God damnit ruining everything they touch....
>Never sell your company to "americans" clearly, they will turn it to shit always

Look skype

We told you two years ago when you came and stuck your dick in our beehive with your cuck shit in vidya and capeshit

that we were going to destroy everything you love and everything that brought you to a place where you thought it was a good idea to tell us to check our privilege.

You laughed

You're not laughing now

It's really not though, it's about word association, like how 'Trump' has become synonymous with 'Hitler' to liberals

Same idea, and if (((they))) can make that happen imagine what some master memers can accomplish with this

I don't think anyone will listen to someone ramble on about vernacular when all they can say is 'cuck cuck cuck', a word whose context means niggers fucking your wife.

nigger is your friend

cuck does not mean niggers fucking your wife

It means a man who will share his wife with other men

Only cucks think its about googles

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SUBVERSIVE KIKES PLANS!

DO NOT LET THEM SELF-CENSOR OUR BOARD THIS IS THE SHILLS PLAN TO STOP US FROM USING THE TERM NIGGER!

RISE UP AND KICK THEM OUT! WE WILL NOT FALL BLINDLY TO THERE TRICKS!

WAKE UP! DO NOT LET THE KIKES TAKE OVER!

THEY WILL EMPLOY MANY TACTICS AND MEMERY TO BEND YOU TO THERE WILL! DO NOT LET THEM WIN!

Ive been here about 8 years and i agree. That shit going on with youtube, essentially trying to get rid of alternative media, hillary attempting to destroy memes. We are in for some dark times my friends. We have to fight memes with memes, and go for the throat. These companies are hyperconscious of their image, because bad image = less money. If we can meme google into becoming a racist company, we might get the upper hand.

get in here and lets fight this meme war on the front lines.

I think this is the best idea this place has come up with in a while. We know for a fact that the left associates everything we do and say with racism. Just look at Pepe. So if we say Google is Nigger, they will associate that too. Shit, the only thing that really makes a word mean something is that you believe it means that anyway. So really, if we believe it means Nigger- it actually does mean nigger. I don't see why some of you are getting your panties in a twist about this, calling it "censoring" using a different insult isn't censoring.

You're retarded.
You fail to understand that it's not the word "nigger" and "kike" that's offensive, it's the meaning behind them.
Using the word "google" in the same way is equally offensive.

>smug 200.jpg
Yeah you can fuck right off shill.

Turbo-911 checked.

Pic completely unrelated

shut the fuck up you dumb conspiracy google

yeah they are keyword searches because I have gigs and gigs of images

Cred Forums is mainstream now, so Cred Forums should have see this coming. And this is a NSFW board so fuck you niggers

>literally shitposting on my phone and don't even realize I got quads
life is good.

Its to de casualize the word "nigger". Like the use of the word "cuck"

We used to call each other nigger non stop. Now we say cuck. Soon we wont even call niggers nigger.

Nigger nigger nigger.

its not censorship you retarded nigger, nobody says to stop using the word nigger.

What is there to be learned by tricking people into saying google instead of nigger?

I can't tell what the positives and negatives are here. It just seems completely asinine.

I can garentuee you 100% that if you walk up to a black person and call then a Google, they will get offended as fuck

hello COINTELPRO, nice reverse psychology. this doesn't work on us. if you want to know why, I can explain in great detail, but I'm not cheap. You'll have to contract my time for $4000/hour. you have all my information, I'm sure. you know where to find me.

Gold

Let's try opera again for a bit, it's still ours (I hope.. no fuck even that is sol I bet)...

I see one thing here, it's just to scrap it all and start again with something safe, it will sell it self just if you develop some cool searching algorithms, which is much more fun today!
Just need some fucking shitload of a cluster.
>start locally

Free Mike Strictland

Gas the Pizza Huts race war now!
LOL XDXD

Kill yourself if you're falling for this psyop.

All the edgy teens on pol have managed to trick themselves into censoring themselves. Great idea everyone.

nigger

Google gets mad when they realize they don't control shit in the end

One post by this ID. Gee I wonder who wouldn't want us making google a slur hmmm.

There is no censorship going on NIGGER.

You know we can tell your shills because no matter what we say you alway fall back to the script

Its not a normal conversation with another human being

all your base are belong to us

you fucking idiot

why is everyone so against shitting on the google brand by associating it with nigger?

they're a garbage company and someone needs to take them down a notch

It's because it's about the actual companies. They either link a mega brand to a slur or they end up censoring their own brand. It's basicly culture jamming at its finest. Imagine killing the term "google it" because it might be racist. Imagine google searches that are Regulat searches turning up meme shit because it gets confused.

haha that's actually really good

It's a pysop alright. Anyone saying otherwise is full of shit.

If kek wills in, then it must happen

YOURE A GOOGLE HARRY

I suck at complimenting girls.

"baby I just want you to know that you have the most b- oh shit! look at the shouldas on that nigger boy! ...

but yeah like I was saying..."

Because the shills know this
Is going to happen

It's not censoring you idiot, it's temporarily shifting the venacular to make it become something else. This is like what they did with Pepe, but this time we're doing it.

>Not using Cred Forums images
Way to go retards for outing yourself to everyone.

Holy shit!

I don't know who is skyping who anymore, it's really google tier this shit

You been around OP, you know what happens when pol is involved in events that gain media attention and there is an influx of newfags that need to be programmed.

the fuck did I miss -- wtf did they do to fucking pepe???

psyops=configuration

Is this suppose to mean something to me?

Israel you're so cute.

>google it now means "destroy something in the way that niggers destroy things"

If you repeat a big enough lie enough times the people will believe it.

>mfw pol stops saying nigger soon
>normie sjws win

POSEIDON LIVES!

Trying to say he's a Neo Nazi symbol. Literally where have you been?

this thread is beat, my dicks been beat too. You people are such faggots though, I barely came through.

Yeah. It means fuck off back to r e d d i t.

Agreed, they may cringe at the switch, but that feeling is testament to how powerful THEIR subversion is.

Nigger is embedded deep in our social consciousness as dirty, stupid, vile. Google is the exact opposite - useful, clean, and smart. They've spent over a decade working in the shadows with our alphabet agencies to curate this squeaky clean image necessary to win over the majority's trust so they could establish the foundations for a technocracy.

This switch directly subverts their subversion. Spic or wetback both mean the same thing, and both are used. It's actually encouraged that people still use NIGGER, so the GOOGLE can be linked as a slur. This can only be done here or stormfront, because nowhere else do people have the visceral hatred embodied by the term NIGGER to funnel.

Are these bots??

It's only until it takes off, I'd it does. Do you honestly think Cred Forums could deprogram itself that easy?

Not asking for over 9k....

Newfag

changing the way you act is the purpose of terrorism.

if you havent already noticed, its getting real fucking confusing communicating with people on this board who are either doing the google switch or refuse to do it.

oh wow look, we just became divided.

we need to stay the same and use the words we always use.

if we dont, then we split up, become divided, and literally understand what is being said less.

No, fuckheads, it's no "psyop." It's 5 or 6 leftist red scumbags who organized a raid in a rub-reddit and all you dumb, newfag fucks fell for it, and they are undoubtedly having a good laugh.

They apparently don't realize that after the pepe media bullshit, this place is now 90% newfags and the "Real" Cred Forumsacks are elsewhere, still doing what we always and still working to sink shillary.

"We" have just abandoned this place to the retards.

I agree. This is even better then operation reNigger

Agreed. This is truly cultural subversion if it works.

Kek! I forgot that one

NOBODY IS BEING PROGRAMMED

NOBODY IS BEING CENSORED

THIS IS A Cred Forums PSY OPS THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN, NOTHING HAS CHANGED YOU FUCKING MORONS, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, SEE? THAT WORD STILL EXISTS

YES I AM MAD, YOU'RE BEING DUMB AS FUCK

THIS IS WHAT A MEME WAR LOOKS LIKE

No i am talking about the new reverse style shit laws they are implementing in the EU. Protecting my financial liberty is important and i don't feel like fighting lawsuits so i will keep calling em black. Why the fuck do you think they are making a big deal over the "signing on" dates of the TPP.......

But what do i know, i'm a cryptoskype as far as anyone can tell me. Scots just care about their shekels. How else could i improve society without shekels?

you

fast and smooth, let's get dem bookmarks now

Thanks for correcting the record 'based' leaf

Yes you are, stop acting like you are some sort of mastermind intelectual, you are making us write google instead of nigger, so when a new avalanche of newfags comes in they develop their own meaning for "what a 'google' means"

Just like all the 'kek posting' and all the frog-idiots that came after cuck was filtered with kek

Pretty much agreed. If you use google instead of nigger you are self-censoring yourself. That was the plan you are doing there work for themselves, there is no need for a complicated algorithm to block slur words if you stop using them.

Do you really think it's censorship when we mean niggers when we mention googles?
At the same time having fun with it?
Censorship is meant to quell fun, but we're having fun with the google flip.
How does it feel to be unable to even take fun away from us?
You're a powerless, negative fucking nancy.

You reek of Derrida, go fuck yourself with your piercing, uni-fag

What the fuck is happening

This is a new level of shill

KEK APPROVES

OP is Sergei Brin desperately trying to save his company early on

aaah...

man this brings me back to good old tymus!
Opera and fucking kvasir! I didn't still was around
It has be one of the first search engines I believe

You mean we could end up with a nigger god named google?

And I can still search for Nigger in (((google))). Go fuck yourself, and you're a faggot leaf.

THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE!

THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THEY WANT TO FORCIBLY ENFORCE SELF-CENSORING UPON US AS A MEANS TO STOP US FROM USING THE TERM "NIGGER"!

THEY WILL REPEAT THEIR KIKERY RHETORIC UNTIL EVERYONE CONVERTS AND GIVES UP THE TERM IN FAVOR OF THEIR KIKE OVERLORDS AT JEWGLE!

THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLAN TO SLOWLY TAKE OVER AND CENSOR US!

CHANGE IS NEVER GOOD! TOO MANY CHANGES AND COINCIDENCES HAVE TAKEN PLACE ON THIS BOARD OVER THE MONTHS THIS IS THEIR PLANS BEING ENACTED UPON US! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICKERY WAKE UP!

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP US! THEY WILL EMPLOY:

BASELESS/FALSELESS ACCUSATIONS!

USE THEIR KIKE RHETORIC AS A MEANS TO SILENCE YOU AND BAIT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!

RESPOND IN WAYS THAT ARE NOT OF ANY PROPER REBUTTAL OR RETORT!

DO NOT GIVE IN! DO NOT LET THEM WIN AT THEIR OWN GAMES! THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLANS TO SILENCE US!

DO NOT LET THIS FALL ON DEAF EARS! STAY WOKE! GET WOKE! Cred Forums.

GOOGLES
SKYPES
SAME TYPES

lel
maybe
but i think its being pushed to evolve to signify a person like the "WE WUZ", like a retard who believes everything he reads in google, the meme pic everyone uses just "happens" to be black, like pepe just "happens" to have big lips

Negative fucking nancy (nfn) could be a term for dykes.

oldfag again, don't listen to anyone saying this is a newfag thing, but it is a psyop, just...one you guys are directing instead of one someone else is directing.

fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf

Do you think anyone is buying this shit?

>it's a PSYOP

That's how the communist won in the Universities.

kinda like how when terrorists bomb civilians they do it to instill terror into peoples minds that get them to perceive the world differently, act differently, decide to not go to the market today and rather just stay home and rest, maybe dont say that inciteful thing we know to be hateful and instead just say something only a limited scope of people will interpret to mean what could be understand by all

choosing to use "google" over nigger is literally self-censorship and is practically fucking terrorism. no one is going to understand what you are talking about and at best its going to be a secret codeword which isnt even fucking clever.

at the same time no one is agreeing on this shit, so its going to divide the board at a time when everyone should be focusing on avoiding a shillary presidency.

its fucking stupid and idiotic to censor yourself.

using less offensive language instead of more offensive language is totally going to make (((them))) mad!!!!!1

so fucking busy bro
but just watched Stephanopolis slandering fucking pepe, after Clinton's alt-right bullshit, well, things are really getting fucking weird, aren't they?
i was just telling a youngster how the internet used to be kind of wild and free and no one really knew where it was going...but now, fuck, it seems like every thinking person's worst nightmare is coming true.

▓▓ ▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓, ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓.

fight the coming dark days with the light of truth

What are you saying

But our precious moot works at Google. Surely Google must be the good guys!

Nobody is making anybody do anything

You don't even understand why people are running with this according to your reply

All this resistance to the idea only reinforces my opinion that it's brilliant

google skype detected

>study memetics
reddit

Who wanna bet the first moron who gets demanded for defaming the Google brand into a white supremacist meme looks autistic?

What good does it bring when google entirely replaces nigger? It will have the same meaning.

It's the same principle as Ben Garrison. Make Google a symbol of hate.

Better dead than red!

it's fucking reddits first forced meme. really really pathetic

>people are running with this

you mean the 10 proxy fags posting pre-made oc?

I was wonder the my self, and it even it was even fucking using google, nah that search engine is dead mate

All google shit is going perma out this household
Stupid enough to use chrome for shitposting and some stuff, it's damn practical you kno.

Nah Opera now, gonna give it a try, I need to read up on all the piss that's gone on there, I ofc know people that have or still work there too.... damnit you everybody here!

yes, i go to reddit, i'm everywhere, it's my job.

>8 posts by this id

what did he mean by this?

this looks like a good way to mine Cred Forums user information from social media aka the snowden information channel

everyone that posts in social media using these phrases will immediately be put on a list of people who are "alt-right" and "zealotous"

besides, do you really want to show your fucking power level to every normie friend of yours and also

>literally using hashtags that filter you out for the FEDS

GET A FUCKING BRAIN Cred Forums

We're provoking the the biggest entity on the internet

Expect it to get much much worse real quickly

agreed. to any extent this certainly isn't productive behavior.

Fuck off you dirty skype shill.

>what did he mean by this?
get

>Just like all the 'kek posting' and all the frog-idiots that came after cuck was filtered with kek
No, that did not happened.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

what are you an internet activist?

you mean like people who use the word nigger?

what are you retarded?

>Shills are starting to use bots now

>leaf
>biggest entity
>not the handfuls of industial complexes

google is big but it is not the biggest fucking entity by any means, really dude stop shilling this nigger = google stuff.. its a way to out Cred Forums on social media and derail focus on the elections in the us

You can do whatever you want to, nobody is telling you to stop doing what you do

You idiots are being reactionary retards, just as bad as the sjw's you pretend to hate

They equated him to a white-nationalist symbol, which he is, so...

7/8, very hard to resist correcting you

youre right lets use an even more ((((subversive)))) phrase... how about something that only WE know the context of! Its not like that will make us easy targets or anything!

>all the frog-idiots that came after cuck was filtered with kek

You're not from here.

Get your info from KYM or something?

> stop acting like you are some sort of mastermind intelectual
>intelectual

Isn't it a school day for you?

My thoughts are that pol memes usually go viral. So, to use google as a derogatory word, we attack the source of trouble in a way they cannot stop. Google will literally be known as code for nigger.

I just dont think its a bad thing. Besides, its not like i will forget the word nigger when im yelling at people in other cars going to anf fro work/concentration camp.

>skype
YOU'RE KIKES AGAIN! THIS TOOL WAS PERFECT TIL YOUR LAZY ASS KIKE BOUGHT IT!!!

each time! each fucking time. Invent rdp, get bought, make skype get bought, make serarch engines get bought, make,...]

It was such a good tool, I remember it from the fucking. And yes I do know people here ofc.

>You buy it
>You wreck it
Just god damn leave our shit alone

>if these guys still sat on it, it would be extremely secure about now. They are a bit hackers these people, it did many jewish tricks to get through stuff, and it was so compact, clean and noice

If you're worried about being sued that sucks

I have nothing left...I made 375 thousand dollars last year, then in one year three different sets of mexicans robbed my store. Took all of my expensive hardware, which wasn't insured because my insurance was high risk due to by product sometimes exploding.

so now I uber to try and keep the last of my three stores open, which wont happen because I have the debt of three store relying on the income of one.

so come at me google... maybe I can win a counter freedom of speech suit. Maybe peter will take up my cause

>You idiots are being reactionary retards, just as bad as the sjw's you pretend to hate
your CTR as shown

Some people have nothing better to do than spam shitpost all day to start retarded trends.

>which he is
Fuck off shill.

Anyone doubting if this is all a ruse on Cred Forums should take one long look at this post.

2nd largest market cap on planet

larger than any military industrial contractor

buys military industrial contractors whenever it wants

what year do you think it is mate? they're fucking skynet

nigger
google

POLSHEWIRCHE!

FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
>FUCK OFF GOOGLE SHILL
sage

I saw it happen

Your swastikas make you a trip faggot.

OC is being generated and I know the context so I'm having fun with it.
You're using false equivalence with terrorism.
No one is discouraged to use slurs here.
It's just that a meme is being born and I don't see any negative impacts for the time being.
It's Cred Forums being Cred Forums, especially during a chimpout.
I don't care care if lurkers don't understand or against it, it's their loss.

Frog posters are 100% a regular thing on every fucking board

"Don't you all see? This is exactly how the ai works. It goes around to various message boards and convinces people to use more "user-friendly" words. They are even able to advertise with it by letting companies use its name as the new word for a fee. This works by posting pre-defined conversations to message boards so non-ai think they are part of some movement to stick it to the man. Your all falling for the trap"

The reason the AI can get past the captcha is because Google owns the captcha. Basically half these "Google" posters are bots and the other half are following

>muh CTR

not an argument

Yes, but it evolved

Some of the most scathing remarks are made politely with clean language

You guys are acting like children getting mad at someone for saying 'Frick' instead of 'Fuck', they mean the same fucking thing, but you guys are the ones who insist on saying fuck in a daycare because you're so cool and edgy

It doesn't matter, this is going to spread like wildfire, it's going to be beautiful, we're literal cyberpunks now

"It is no nation that we inhabit, but a language."

>WORDS THAT KILL

shhh

no one has stopped using the word nigger. They have just found a way to say it on normie sites

it takes a brand

and associates with a terrible word

if this trend even remotely catches on online

you know what you're a fucking idiot

not going to the store is a perfect example if there's even one fucking article about this trend

people will stop using the word google as often for fear of sounding racist

None have shown it being used on any other site, because they are no balls when someone calls them out on it.

I'm sure you'll just call me a shill, but I think that's fucking stupid. You people think you're waaaaay more important to the outside world than you are. Conspiracy this, conspiracy that. Nobody gives a single fuck about you racist retards. You're not important enough to warrant a "COINTELPRO-like US military psychological operation" whatever the fuck that is.

Not how Cred Forums works you fucking redditor.

More like some Internet savvy marketingfag over at Google and/or Skype concocted some half baked conspiracy theory and Cred Forums ran with it.

>Google is going to censor the word nigger
>hue hue let's replace niggers with googles and kikes with skype, make memes about them, and spread them everywhere hue
>Google and Skype are done for now XD

Nice job providing them with viral marketing and censoring yourself at the same time, cucks. You niggers going to call Mexicans Pizza Hut next? Top kek.

>n-word
Don't mind me, getting that faggot word in.

>Citing the UNC on anything 'relevant'.
40 keks for you, and for you, and for you, and...

o7, oldfag, we need said faggotry.

>What did he mean by that?
>What did he mean by this?
What did he mean by these?

SHUT IT DOWN

But you're a burger though, I'm sure you have Bill Clinton's AIDS.

Blessings of user be upon you.

how much levels of schizo r u on right now m8

Are you the user who told me the earth was flat?

its exactly how Cred Forums works

We are always looking for a normie safe version of racial slurs...We used Dindu until the normies caught on and started banning people for using it.

Now we are replacing dindu with google

Autism
Autism everywhere

>and niggers of all kinds

It's used by CTR shills so it's valid. you have no proof of using this baby game on other sites.

Linguistics fag here.
It's a language game.

Why is the word nigger offensive, for example?
It used to be simply a word used to describe a category of object.

Movies try to depict the word "nigger" in popular historical usage (like that years a slave movie) as being purposefully derogatory, but that isn't the case.

A word only becomes derogatory when that category of object starts having stereotypically bad connotations.

"You're acting like a nigger".

The same effect is the reason why the word "people of colour" used instead, it allows a new category to exist to describe the same group, but the pretense is that those in the group "people of colour" do not act like "black people". See?

People get up in arms about politically correct language, but it doesn't matter. It isn't real censorship, because it doesn't work.

I agree hijacking words is important, but google is too obvious and lofty a goal.
I propose start using the politically correct term to describe niggers in context.

Imagine saying to an SJW - you're acting like a person of colour. You're literally implying the word nigger. See?

They don't filter "person of colour" from google because its an SJW term of, I guess, virtue signalling "I am using the right word". But if the right word becomes the wrong word, they'll need to pick a new one.

Same as "tranny", why use that word? Always use politically correct words when speaking in a derogatory, stereotyping manner, for maximum butt-hurt.

Really?

shhhhh

Its too good an idea....Its already caught on with my group of friends...we spent all night at the bar calling each other googles everyone around us knew what we were saying and had a good giggle

Damn son. They go after you for shitposting?
Don't tell to much if you aren't comfy with that.

Nah here it's of matter of principal always, they being dishonest and try to manipulate us, (((foreigners))). People won't stand for this fucking at all. But they haven't niggered our google, it's just become so shitty in everything.

And in part I find it sups, that all off sudden saga shit as mention, is difficult to find. And the same sites as mention have been there since 90ies, who everybody use(collection of sagas online on a couple nork and icelandic sites), they prolly haven't even been updated. Would be nice iwth some pictures, but you got the text.

And this img thing, manipulation in general. I don't care what some fucking kikes in the US know or think they know about me. They ain't getting my fisk and they sure as hell can just forget about coming with on me boat up here.
Yeah no were fished before you've been here, southern fairies come too. Germs always overload their quotas, that is half a ton of fish...

I think..

mah man my world is falling a part, I dedidcated so many years working with tech from these comps, ms in part. Now that time was over 2 years ago, good bye for ever microsoft. Now google is going down the shitter.

Startpage and these things they aren't good eng ines. Anyone got a good one that isn't back to astalavista baby?
>Da internets wuz supposed to be neutral, and bring all scientists then people together. Not this shit they are destroying the internet

Nope I'm just pulling your leg.

THANK YOU

Cred Forums is turning into a forum for schizos

thats the most faggoty thing ive read all day

when is the gay orgy?

Please tell me how you're being made to do anything

What part of my post do you disagree with?

Or are you just irrationally reacting to my posts negatively because you're a fucking moron?

You're as bad as the leftists we mock

If you were smart you'd realize Cred Forums is manipulated by COINTELPRO-like operations by federal three letter agencies. Your ideas don't originate from your own brain. Government agents on Cred Forums and the Internet brainwash you. You're not even a real racist, you just fell for the government spook meme-overlords who are memeing you as a human experimentation, a useful idiot, mind control victim, and more. This is the era of the false flag. Terrorism is a false flag operation as well. Psychological operations and black operations are their tradecraft.

If you're that stupid to just focus your hate on jews and black people on the Internet rather than your government, you're the type of person you should really be hating. You should hate yourself. You should kill yourself.

Oh and also this

>Pocs gunna poc.

So much this. I couldn't imagine the levels of autism it would take to call each other skype and google out in public--much less a club or bar. Holy fuck.

Exhibit No. 1

its a test

if google puts censor-bot to delete all "nigger" containing messages then you change the "nigger" to "nigg3r" or whatever, but that risks being added to a censorship-list as soon as a human superivisor sees it, but if you change it to "google", they can't delete the messages UNLESS the thing can literally understand meaning and separate between a well used google and a google that means nigger

O-ok i'll try this subversive shit, but i gotta say it feels little uh..apple

I agree.
But OC is being generated.
Have you seen the pics with google service captions?
It's hilarious, haven't seen a negative reply on those, yet.
It starts there.
Those who are against the operation don't "get it."

It was a lot of information but like I said

Im ruined...

because of our immigration policy. Pretty fucking funny when you think about it

>They are even able to advertise with it by letting companies use its name as the new word for a fee
why would a company want their name to be synonymous with nigger?

>1 post by this id.

what did he mean by this?
also, i don't hate black people or jews, i like laughing, and the "google search" image makes me laugh. so go fuck yourself.

you wouldn't know a psyop if you were in one.

hating your government is a meme

Why the fuck would google ever need to advertise?

Lol are you only pretending to be retarded

>Hey guys! Did you see the new commercial for Facebook? I wonder what you even use it for?

I can't believe I share this board with people this dumb

Then why don't we wait until it gets to that point, you faggot? Why are we jumping from nigger to calling each other google on Cred Forums and no where else like a bunch of retards? It's cringy as fuck watching all of you faggots call each other Google. It seems stupid and autistic.

Only a fucking liberal could label adaptation as reactionary and make it a bad thing

Every part of your philosophy is entropy

Tell me how Cred Forums works

because pol has 24/7 shitposting neets mutating it until is dank enough to be used in twitter/facebook and other sites that would like employ the bot

i don't like it either, but theres a leaf here you can direct your hate to

A bunch of jews calling themselves niggers how cool.

I poop

>hating your government is a meme

>shilling for government shills

this one dude is creating all these images and shilling the meme hard

idk about you but thats not very organic and hes doing this by himself also talking about how its his group of friends are using the term having fun out in public like some sort of fellow kids

thats it, i believe this google shit is a psyop.

Exactly, this isn't a difficult concept to grasp, but it's a very powerful weapon to wield

>What part of my post do you disagree with?
>reactionary [], just as [] the sjw's

you wouldn't know a psy op if you were in one

and it is a meme, because it's the fabric of our nation

we were founded by people who hate governments

It is no surprise to see reactionaries on a conservative site. Hello, McFly! True by definition.
This nigger to google switch gives extreme negative press to an oppressive company. I just dont believe in the psyop theory, but i understand the reaction.

bitch dies on monday

Ya, my favorite flavor is vanilla.

>because pol has 24/7 shitposting neets mutating it until is dank enough to be used in twitter/facebook

Top kek. This is so autistic that normies will look at it and laugh at how pathetic and stupid it is.

>Tom, why are you calling Kareem "Google?"
>Are you on drugs? What's wrong with you?

Notice the lack of Cred Forums filenames as well.

>We are always looking for a normie safe version of racial slurs

get out

I'm actually really pissed off
waking up here to this

can't even fucking type!!! now into eatings.. one smoke.. sigh

nah guys I think we have to fix the internet, it could be a goldmine now. All these service have become corrupted. Many of them have horrible interaction design on top of it, so it can be improved a lot.

I haven't into searching big like this, ofc we all know basic serach algs we all know that. But the field I only hear my mates speak of it, we're not on the same wavelength here but I get some...

Anyways.. it isn't hard. none of these things.

If we started making IE "anonymousbook" or well a more kek friendly name, mail is covered though the whole protocol should be swapped now it's to old and weak.

streaming shit, no censoring. Landlocking those mudshits if they cause a lot shit, if you care at all.

Discussions forums, I know disqus is OK? I haven't checked for jew. Have this one on ice.

skype 2.0
++++++
Because all these services are corrupted by jews. It's a goldmine. In part this age of machine learning you can do so many fucking awesome things now.

g**gle translate? You're fired!

>RANT OVER
kek
>dey took our programs and jewed them! So fucking many them, all these houses are gone!! Dey dook eurrr yerrrbs!

Good idea

We'll do that..... also

What did he mean by this?

>i empathize but you are wrong
CTR some more

Meh, I saw this being talked about elsewhere, cranked out some on imgflip, and uploaded them here. These shouldn't come off as good press for anyone :/

I agree its funny to fuck with google and it works on the internet.

But on the other hand the true goal is pushing the rhetoric. People have appropriated "black" and now theres "people of colour", I mean even "coloured people" is considered offensive, right?

If you're talking avoiding filtering, though, if you take any description that's positive and use it in the negative way, they pretty much have to change their algorithms.

Said the cuck using cuck, stay googled my subservient albino cum drinker

Everyday until you like it.

YOU GOOGLES MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!

Who got over 90000000?

HOLY FUCK

Only time will tell if its a forced meme

Australia

and they delivered

Yes, its very friendly and cringy, more than a cartoon frog, but it stills convey the same message that people want to convey

And its shitting up valuable thread space

>because of our immigration policy. Pretty fucking funny when you think about it

You know this is the same thing here, exactly the same. After 2004 they opened the doors for foreigners from eastern europe. Now the eq over there was destroyed still, and is, so they all come over here, work for scraps, take the money and go back home and use it ther(who wouldn't).

So you can actually say eastern europe is western europes mexico if you will, it has destroyed so many many types of work. Today you can't just go and be a "housebuilder", plumber all those traditional nork works.... The students don't even get the required uhm company experience time, because they just use polacks etc

Man I feel you, this situation is not sustainable nor acceptable for any of us! We got the shitskin problem on top of it, the eastern euros they don't come here to do shit, well some do but most come and work hard. Still it wrecks the whole eco system, you can't just have doctors and engineers and fishermen(THIS THEY CAN FORGET!!! THEN IT'S ACTUALLY WAR).

MAGA! Ripple us grandson!
>now eatings wakings up

It makes the "alt-right" aka what the media has slapped onto Cred Forumstards look so stupid that no one will ever take it seriously.