Modern Education

>tfw you realize schools have cucks like this teaching kids

Just nuke us pls

>In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
>We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

So he doesn't want industry recruiting students so they can have jobs because they make things the military uses. Doens't he use soap or toothpaste?? I don't really understand him.

>sending your children to die for zog
good goy

dude join the army and fight for israel i mean usa

come on goy

If you only knew how bad it's gotten, sir.

I'm in school to be a teacher. It's gonna be a wild ride, boys.

>limiting career options for kids because the teacher doesn't like the politics
dude needs a firing.

CTR detected.
Shill you (((MIC))) somewhere else.
God Bless that teacher.

wew lad

I'll grant you the ideological vs nationalist difference and the trench warfare vs guerrilla warfare difference.

But I don't think either of these counteracts Eisenhower's statement.

When it comes down to war, sending young enlisted men to face death, and the grasping hands of the military industrial complex to secure more funds from the federal budget...well I still think I like Ike.

He's not wrong you know.

...or are you being ironic?

I don't see the problem. If kids want to join the army and fight for Israel then let them decide by themselves.

No. Are the people who think the military industrial complex is the military being ironic or stupid?
Without 3M, Siemens, DuPont, Toshiba,GM, Lockheed, McDonald Douglas, Cargill, Proctor and Gamble, etc. we would all die before we reached 30.

Hes 100% right. America aint worth dying for

>Doesn't want his kids ruining their lives by being baited to join Army (a very special kind of prison)
>cuck
Only retards and poor people join the army in this day and age

>retards and poor people don't join the military
>commit crimes and fuck shit up instead

The military is great for people with no options out of high school.

>Only retards and poor people join the army in this day and age
I'd say it's the other way around user. The only good time to join is the 1980's through to 2025ish as there aren't any major wars going on for now, and it sets you up with lots of job prospects later on if you play your cards right.

Don't be so silly.

>why

That's what he was implying

Military recruiters shouldnt come to a school. they should come to gradutation and talk about the possibility.
But not just turn up to talk about how amazing it is to get shot for bankers and jews.

Can confirm. Joined AF as an engine troop in 2009. Left in 2013 with all expenses paid tuition to any college of my liking. Achieved BS in engineering for the price of almost free. Now I make six figures, hit the gym, and have sex.

>joining a peacetime military
eww

Let me reveal something to you: anyone that would join the military secretly wants to go to war, except the ones that openly want to go to war. Even the POGs. They want the sense of motivation and collective purpose that comes from a tribal conflict. Joining during peacetime means lots of bullshit with no purpose. It's a good option to get college paid for, or a potential career, but it doesn't have the real motivation unless there's a fight to fight.

those vultures are always circling the cafeteria

if the army is so great why does in need pushy marketing?

>Joining during peacetime means lots of bullshit with no purpose. It's a good option to get college paid for, or a potential career, but it doesn't have the real motivation unless there's a fight to fight.
I'm mainly looking at it as an option for the sake of developing life skills and discipline: my purpose over that time will be making myself employable and fun to be around.

If you aren't given a purpose, you can make your own.

That's a good thing retard. Stop being brainwashed by your government. Dying in sandland so the rich can get richer is retarded.

why don't we try and put more blacks in the military? that way it'd give them jobs and things to do instead of having to turn to drug dealing to earn money?