The next war with the Arabs

Cred Forums, it's almost that time again! The IDF Southern Command says that Hamas is almost ready for the next war with Israel.

Since the last war two years ago, there have barely been any rockets or violence in general out of the Gaza Strip. According to the military, Hamas has used this period of unprecedented quiet to use funds from Iran and elsewhere to train and otherwise prepare for the next conflict.

Israel will of course BTFO Hamas just as we do every time, but to what extent? What do you want to see in this next war? There are going to be terror tunnels leading front Gaza to Israel, as well as rockets that can hit populated areas.

In the last war in 2014, more than 2,000 Gazans died and about 70 Israelis were killed. What are your expectations, hopes, and general thoughts on this future happening that could break out at any time?

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewcatholic.net
breakingisraelnews.com/73887/jerusalem-interfaith-event-bring-together-leaders-abrahamic-faiths/#dIZt5hIYcr3Os1CK.97
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Personally, I want to see Hamas destroyed and a secretly pro-Israel puppet government installed in Gaza.

why does this happen every US election year?

Get your shit together and stomp those arabs good before the Iranians start being able to turn their attention away from syria.

>"war"
Please. It's never a "war" - Israel just bombs them like ants on the sidewalk.

ya, cause thats working so well in the west bank. You have to be the dumbest motherfuckers on earth. Do the same shit over and over again with the same results.

What would I like to see?

You guys need to take our defense spending dollars and make some real results out of it. Lemme put it in terms you can understand - imagine that you need to claim a deduction, or your bank goes under. You need to claim every deduction. Now, deduce that those taxes are Arabs. You guys need to claim the deductions - accounting can be a mysterious thing, right Chaim? The fog of war, Chaim, the fog of fucking war. Maybe you need to make a shell company (bomb shelter) and corporate policies that funnel your, uh, money right into there. Then you, ah, abstract your ownership of it and force it to liquidate out to the principal shareholder - let's say a company founded in somewhere like Bermuda. Boom! Reduced taxes, right?

You got me?

This you guys need to start earning all that cash we pump you up with.

Remove kebab you faggots. Atleast Jews fight like white people.

As someone who lives in the West Bank, I can tell you that it is actually working quite well. The Arabs may not like it, but they know their place and aren't able to do much about it.

It is not working quite well for them and that is the whole source of the conflict. I am glad you admit it.

Who cares what they think? They aren't even citizens. They need to go back to Jordan & Egypt where they belong.

When Jews are better at being Cred Forums than Cred Forums is

I should emigrate there once my contract is up. Maybe remove kebab as IDF. I think it'd be fun.

I'd like to see America nuke the whole Levant desu senpai

That won't happen, your policies are based on fantasies. They create phanthom threats so you can extract aid from stupid American politicians.

The fact is, these same politicians loathe your country and only put up with you losers is because lobbyists pump money into their campaign. They care more about winning elections than anything else.

Leibowitz, I get that you think it's working quite well - dollars do good work. Now it's your turn. Crunch those numbers, Goldberg, you're a smart people. They can't do much about it? Well, maybe you should get around to building that new Temple I hear so much about. I get it, okay, if I had my own personal zoo I wouldn't want to get rid of the animals, either. But come on, Fishel, you don't let them throw shit all over you. You take 'em out back and get rid of 'em. Now get yourselves on a timetable and get this done.

I see another shipment of another 39 billion coming to you Israel, very very quickly, you are the true ally of choice.

There's nothing wrong with letting another man make your partner happy.

Shlomo,when the Third World War hits and everyone on earth would be too busy caring about themselves than for a bunch of sand niggers, will you then slaughter them all for YHWH?

We can only fuckin' hope, Ping. By the way, you need to get around to pulling your fair share. You're the Israel of South-East Asia for chrissakes. In a sea of yellow shit, you're a golden stream - why you tolerate Indonesia at all is beyond me. You know what they're slogan is? "Unity in Diversity." Don't make me fuckin' laugh, goddamn slant-eyed terrorist hybrids like some alien freakshow on that goddamn island.

I hope all you joos taste death. Cancer of this world. Filthy creatures. You have been cursed by God for the killings of Prophet and trying to think you are chosen people. WW3 will unleash all Muslim countries who are dying to take back Palestine. Remember Khaybar Jewish Tribe. It will happen again.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
How is the weather in Toronto, Ibrahim al-Mapleleafi?

Nice one, Leaf, but even if you hate the jews you gotta have priorities. Arabs, Leaf, arabs. If jews are the rats, then arabs are the goddamn horror show of what happens when you throw a termite, a raccoon and a bee into a mad-science blender. You get the nastiest pests you can think of - just smart enough to steal and fill their fat pie holes, but too dumb to realize it can't really sting you without killing itself or even build a house without making it collapse. Fucking stupid, right, Leaf? But get stung enough, and they'll take you down. We need thorough bug spray. Real fucking thorough.

Klaus, man, Klaus. AfD would've been a great idea, you know, five years ago. The answer's there, though. Just reach for your cultural roots.

Thanks again, best goy.

Nice one burger. How does it feel being Israel whore for a century. Give more money to Israel. Jews will never ever be satisfied and are plundering your economy via the FED, big banks etc. Until they will transfer all your wealth to Israel. Remember what happened to Russia, Ukraine, Germany. They are a cursed people and obongo is doing his best to be a white good house negro to them.

Give Schlomo what he wants naoo!!

i think israel needs hamas. if it wasn't for them the israelis wouldn't have any legitimate reason to not agree to the two state solution. they willl just beat them up a bit and let them recover again.

also all those ngo's love talking about how bad israel is so i think they will try and keep their international image somewhat respectable and try to limit the number of casualties.

but then again i suppose they used chemical weapons in 2009 which is pretty ballzy, so i don't really know what they are willing to do

skypes must leave

> Hamas is ready to get their shit fucked up again because they are stupid Muslims who cannot into thinking.

Carry, Pvt. Kike. Kill as many of those roaches as you can.

>Hamas is almost ready for the next war with Israel.

Hamas has never been ready for a war with Israel, they start shit when they need funding.

Why don't you just fucking wipe them out already?

I hope both sides lose

The nuclear fires in Israel and America keep us warm.

You're not shitposting hard enough.

Holy fucking shit.. witnessed.

Gas all the Palestinians

I would like to see extermination camps for arabs

I think Hamas needs guided missiles desu senpai.

RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Because their headquarters are located under the biggest hospital in Gaza.

Hamas has survived this long due to the following process:

>Brainwash their civilians to think human shield tactics are holy
>Fire at Israel from civilian compounds
>Israel fires back
>Dead civilians plastered over CNN and Al Jazeera
>Hamas gets more foreign funding and support

So we're trying to minimize civilian casualties to make sure Hamas doesn't get propaganda pieces, hence why we aren't targeting that hospital and warning their civilians to get out of harms way.

Send some fucking special forces and clear it out . Or just bomb then go in after to show it was a terrorist headquarters.

Mutual destruction, I guess

Hamas isn't worth the risk currently, thanks to Iron Dome.

>that is the whole source of the conflict.

Don't you realize that a conflict isn't necessarily a bad thing? it's even necessary to keep the vitality of a nation, too much peace and you'll get a pacified gay population, ask Hans or Erik.

Did Israelianon deliver with a MAGA Pepe photo on the Temple Mount?

I sure did.

Hope you're ready kikes.

Soros funds Hamas.

TAKBIR

>and that is the whole source of the conflict
>AD 600s and 700s didn't exist
1400 years of jihad: all Israel's fault!

>ID
>Haeem

They're onto us!

Hamas is the white races last hope, if Isreal is destroyed we might actually have a chance.

>mfw our last chance at avoiding extinction is a bunch of 80 IQ mudshits

ALLAHU AKBAR!

We're plundering them via the petrodollar, so whatever

> Thanks to the Iron dome

You're welcome.

quads have spoken

Clean Jerusalem of the Islamic infestation.

What is even the point? Unless we unleash a full-scale holocaust on them, they're just going to win eventually by continuing to make this place progressively more and more unlivable. If you ask me, we should give them most of what they want, wait for them to demonstrate their Muslim unwillingness to live in peace with anyone no matter what, then carpet-bomb the shit out of them, killing some 50% of their population and forcing the rest to seek refuge in the surrounding Muslim shitholes, where their Muslim brothers will take a good care of them.

>War
It will be a one-sided slaughter where Hamas and Israel conspire together to kill the Palestinian people.

why do i come here?
its literally the last place where i would be welcome in

idk man

jews are weird

Because like all jews you're a masochistic cuckold. You've literally defined who is a jew as "my wife's son".

Fucking, just end it already and annex the whole damn region. the ass blasting will be historical.

your a self hateing jew just like everyone else is on this awful board

Legend. What a sick cunt lad.

> Mudshits
> Arabs
> People

just wipe them out already.

To find Jesus (serious):
hebrewcatholic.net

Dont tell me what to do with my tax money

niiice!

>89999999

Cuz it's more fun

i wish bibi gets sniped

>just end it

and also end our entire military industry too?

>t. Meretz supporter
Kys, traitor.

this

>Czechian
Kys, Czech bastard.

>t. likud drone

>hamas will do nothing until iran shows off a functioning nuke missile...israel will panic and set off WW3.

I'm sure you can handle a few cavemen outside of your wall, Israel.

I think the real problem is all the migrants taking over Europe right now. Think, Israel, what will happen when Europe becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate. They will also get the missiles... It would be very bad. I think something must be done in Europe.

we can't take care of that right now, we need another 4 billion dollars to fend off 300 guys with torches

No.
You kill YOUR self.

That sounds extremely unnecessary.

Especially when there are more than 6 million guys with torches in Europe....

Maybe at the end of WW3 the Muslims get Madagascar?

what new type of missles does hamas have? still shitty grads and their diy crap?

As a person who only comes to giggle at dark humor of like to see ya'll work your shit out with a long term solution.
Meme wise I wouldn't mind another brush war to keep me convinced that proxy wars are still very much in fashion.
Prefer proxies to The real thing ya know?

>Atleast Jews fight like white people.
No. Whites fight wth honor.

slightly off topic but does Israel support Trump or Clinton? I know it's probably pretty important considering all the money weapons and otherwise protection you get from us.

The vast majority of Israelis support Trump. We love America and we want to see her get made great again.

yes that's the irony, its to maintain pseudo industry

Take 'back' the whole Levant. I won't miss it.

Fuck them up, my merchant friends. Take control over Greater Israel while you're at it.

I guess the world will just have to wait for Zardoz to cleanse the land in 250 years.

I hope you guys are working on those Vortex fields.

finally i found a batch of Israeli posters i have a question for both of you, what has the pope said at the Mekudeshet, please answer this i have searched for ever for you guys.

I have no idea that any of that means.

the Mekudeshet breakingisraelnews.com/73887/jerusalem-interfaith-event-bring-together-leaders-abrahamic-faiths/#dIZt5hIYcr3Os1CK.97

Prepare to get BTFO on or around Rosh Hashanah.
You still have time to repent.

Is he the Messiah?

إن شاء الله
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hattin

nice try leaf, but i meant an industry that is running on a none existing threat.

i guess this is a bad thing then sorry for asking my best ally i just wanted to get comfy for the end.

Isnt the jewish messiah the christian anti christ though?

I hope you lose

Oh I know, but the threat will soon be real for you. Which is why I am hoping that you are spending that money on Vortex fields, holy tabernacles and flying stone heads.

It's a good investment, trust me.

What, you've never seen the movie Zardoz?

how do you know the jewish messiah wont be the return of jesus?

ill give you a hint who the antichrist is, he is the biggest nog on earth.

The international hyena, rootless cosmopolitan type "Jews" aren't going to like the kind of thinking going on in this thread.

I advise you all to head to your nearest re-education camp and learn how to think properly about this topic!

G-GIGANIGGA?!?!

How about i workout everday.
How about I work and show up on time everyday.

You can do plenty of things repeatedly and expect(and get) different results

Google it, that phrase was made popular by a non fiction author

Jesus is the Messiah, period.
Christ means messiah, so you can't really have an anti messiah, messiah.

Christ means "the anointed one" sperglord

i hope you know who i mean by shit posting. Not unironically shit posting

>flying stone heads
this is too crazy, even for a leaf

Push their shit in, concentrate on soldiers' safety first, not snackbar kill count.
Sadly, until Mossad frags saudi royalty, terrorists will keep coming.

Nah man, see... you need the flying stone heads in order to start the new religion that will rival Islam, once it brings the entire world into a dark age. The Brutals must be exterminated, and who better to do it than other Brutals..

Watch the movie, trust me.

I thought that was hitler
Not according to jews. They are still waiting for their Messiah. There are exceptions but those jews are generally despised by others.

ציון ישרף

Jk
בהצלחה במלחמה הבא
מוות אל ערבים

>The vast majority of Israelis support Trump. We love America's shekels and we want another $38 billion.

He's not wrong.

>the last war in 2014
Which you have started.
> What are your expectations, hopes
You will fail again and it prevents you from future wars.

You deserve it you fucks you can't push multiculturalism in all white countries then act like a bunch of "racists" by wanting a Jewish state you created your own downfall

So when you get that huge check from America do you all split it or does it go right to the war efforts?

תרגום רע, מי המזרחי שעשה את זה?

Anything that keeps the Jews focused on their own business. I fail to have any sympathy for the sand googles.

Based leaf gets it, the muggles are only a problem because of the skypes. Remove these fucking pests and take control of your own contry

It'll be the same shit as last time
Hopefully with less casualties for us, there were some serious fuck ups in 2014 that hadn't happened before