#PHOGATE

SJW Asians butthurt because a white man told them how to eat Pho aka Vietnamese ramen.

>Akin was recently the recipient of backlash after being featured in a video by Bon Appétit Magazine on the “proper” way to eat pho, a culturally Vietnamese dish. Unfortunately, many in the Asian community took issue with his “proper” way to eat the dish, leading to complaints of cultural misappropriation over a “white person telling us how to eat our foreign food.” One critic even made a satirical video about how to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in response to Akin’s guide.

nextshark.com/tyler-akin-instagram-shames-rival-pho-restaurant/

He's been getting death threats and has recently deleted his instagram account. Whitey BTFO again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd6j-rld08Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGUI4bnQbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i9l7ZhIAj24.
youtube.com/watch?v=E3HehLKqxsY
nextshark.com/tyler-akin-instagram-shames-rival-pho-restaurant/
twitter.com/sassychildlady
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pho isnt even that good.

>embrace all our cultures whitey, diversity is our strength.

>don't research the traditional way the dish was eaten before we were even born or escaped our country to your prosperous one.

>its cultural appropriation.

why are whites so cucked?

you put da choppa sticku in da bowr, and you put da fooud in your mouff

whites BTFO yet again

We won the war.

That's just a USA thing

Yuppie pho is bland shit, in all cases. I'd trust the riceniggers here in Houston to make it tender and flavorful.

I get what the guy is saying, but just let the Viets hand you a plate of herbs and dog tendons and enjoy it. This is not a "proper" dish, it was some Viet clearing off his kitchen counter into a soup bowl.

they are right though

this bradley cooper motherfucker is silly for doing that

its like telling a person from the balkans on how to make ajvar

Oh, really? Which one of us can hail a salute in the street with a cry of "Hitler was right"?

Here's your (you)

Can I has some (you)s? ;_;

>Houston
>Pho
my nigga

taste like fucking dish water. Fuck gook food

youtube.com/watch?v=rd6j-rld08Y

whenever americans try to say another country is more cucked then them I just respond with this video

Meanwhile every Asian country has countless shows telling people the proper way to cook spaghetti, pizza, lasagne etc.

Honestly Asian people do not belong on. The SJW train. They have the largest, soon to be wealthiest race on the planet and are insanely ethnocentric and anti immigration. It's absurd.

with digits like those you can

>That's just a USA thing
>German flag
wew

Kek. This is actually pretty funny.

I can if I say ave caeser afterwards

I read the article. No where does he talk about a "proper way to eat Pho".

He sees the owner of another vietnamese place buy a bunch of pre-made spice mixes to use in his restaurant and calls him out on this, saying it's the reason why all those restaurants taste the same, while saying he makes his own broth and spice mix.

What's fucking wrong with that?

why asian americans are such pissy children ?
other minorities may be murderous criminals instead but damn they do complain a lot

also there's nothing wrong with his dish, in fact everyone knows minority food is better when made by white people

prime example : kebab
mouloud's 5€ kebab is greasy and mediocre at best
might give you diarrhea too

meanwhile pierre's 20€ hipster kebab in his hipster shop is delicious and healthy, everytime

you know i'm right

>One critic even made a satirical video about how to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in response to Akin’s guide.
Why go after niggers?

Yes.
These riceniggers are becoming uppity.
Something needs to be done...

Much ado about asian soup

>thinking anyone on Cred Forums actually reads the articles

APOLOGIZE

HOLY FUCK BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>yfw the video shows him making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the peanut butter and jelly on the outside

I can't do this anymore.
I can't tell if this is a real person or if it is sarcastic.
I really hope it is sarcastic, because if this is a real human being then I don't know how I would go on with my life.

>be vietnamese
>live happily in village
>get sprayed with agent orange by amerifats
>wife and kids get raped by amerifats
>get refugee status in america
>startup pho restaurant because amerifats dont want to hire vietnamese because they're angry about losing
>work 18 hours a day to make substinence living
>live alone because white women wont date asian men
>buy pho powder
>rich upper class white douchebag whos operating a pho restaurant for fun tattles on you for using powder instead of real broth

Maybe this incident will end up redpilling him.

GAS THE CHINKS, RACE WAR NOW!

I saw that "satirical video"

had to be just about the most toothless, ineffectual piece of satire I've ever seen

the entire time I was just thinking, is this supposed to be offensive? or even remotely upsetting? why the fuck would I give a single shit if some asian person thinks there's a "proper" way to eat PB&J? it doesn't affect me in the slightest, so how does this make any point whatsoever?

...and then I remembered this is all coming from SJW asians with a HUGE chip on their shoulders, and that social justice these days is pretty much exclusively about enforcing double-standards

the concept of human rights were invented by and for white people.

non-whites thinking the concepts outlined in the bill of rights apply to them is perhaps the most egregious example of cultural appropriation on earth.

Cooking food in a clarified broth was introduced by the french anyway so yeah I'd say that white people get a say.

And don't get me started on banh mi.

Only the the stuff that caters to white people. You have to go to the nasty greasy ones where it's a family op and you're probably eating something that had more than four legs when it was alive. Not everywhere has this.

This. Ramen is superior.

Either way they learned how to make it from the French

The funniest thing is the white guy was actually wrong.

>Going to restaurants for higher priced, sub par food
>Not just making your own

The mark of a cuck. While you're out being a foodie, your wife is getting railed by Jamal and Mehmet

these are Chiggers mind controlled by leftist media. When you read through some of their statements it's just thinly veiled hatred for the white man who should be attacked at any opportunity for being born with privilege.

>something that had more than four legs
>what are shellfish

>One critic even made a satirical video about how to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in response to Akin’s guide.
wow, I bet he sure made all those white people go crazy with that one. I bet all those outraged white people left angry comments. I bet he totally fucked all those white peoples prejudices. I bet those white people are MAD.
Wow. Just can you imagine all these white people who dont know about #phogate watching that PB&J video and getting absolutely upset, not realizing it's a parody?

by the way didn't a black guy invent peanut butter? This is racist, right?

when sjw tells somebody he's wrong you defend that guy
i fucking hate double standards Cred Forums

i can perfectly understand vietnamese telling him to fuck off in this situation

>Wealthiest race
>Ethnocentric
>Anti-immigrant

Are Asians the anti-Jew?

Did it cross their minds that it wasn't directed at them? Lol

No you didn't, you got cucked by SYC

I disagree. You know pho is bad when it tastes like ramen. The stuff is like chicken noodle soup with worse noodles. Pho is like a healthy mish-mash of fresh herbs and spices, with some nasty, fatty, gelatinous meat and tendons tossed in, then you douse it all in lime juice and chili oil. That and a Topo Chico will fix anything wrong with you.

I can.

>the white guy was actually wrong.

How was he wrong? Restaurants buying per-packaged spice mixes is lazy as fuck and will result in all of them having a broth that tastes the same.

A good electric burr grinder is a few hundred dollars. You can easily make enough spices for a weeks use in half an hour. And you should want to because having your own unique flavor is the basis of being a successful non-franchised restaurant.

>the “proper” way to eat pho
Seriously, you guys have so much more important issues to discuss and you do this?

Asian SJWs are literally the worst. Fuck them.

Im not a huge fan the rice noodles they use. And miso broth with an butter, corn, and an egg is fantastic.

It's $8 for an extra large betchacan't and a Vietnamese coffee. We don't try to home cook Asian food, it would be like a Californian trying to make spaghetti.

Leave it to the people that grew up cooking that way. I'm convinced hte only people who shit on pho don't live in a place with proper Viet cafes or they went to some hip joint that caters to white yuppies trying to be foodies.

good pho is godlike

less than good pho is trash

>only the menu lists it as """fatty flank"""
>the broth thickens...

>riceniggers

u mean "ricegoogles"

You're not German.

APOLOGIZE

idk man, Pho is heavenly when made right

Pho is a traditional Vietnamese dish, eh?

Really? Pho was invented in the early twentieth century when Vietnam was under colonial french rule. Even the name isn't Vietnamese, it comes from the french "pot-au-feu", and the dish itself (which is all about the broth) is based on French culinary tradition.

Most asian food is trash. All their dishes are devoid of dairy because those fuckers can't process lactose.

why do liberals cry so fucking much about stupid shit.

This is what it is. It really either "is" or "is not", there's no "ok" to it.

You either get a unique, delicious and surprisingly healthy (despite basically being a life time supply of sodium and fat) meal for about $8, or you get some top ramen with siracha sauce for $15, there's no in-between.

Good pho is great, but only if you can get the brisket and tripe. The meatballs are good too but I can take 'em or leave 'em.

Santa Cruz is fucking dead when it comes to Pho, or at least it was until the new place opened up on Mission. Thank you fucking Jesus they actually have something other than the thinly sliced steak.

If it's just noodles and steak it isn't fucking pho. Brisket is what makes it tolerable, tripe is what makes it good.

I would seriously kill in cold black blood to know how to make good pho at home. I would slit a man's throat with one of those steel disks you shape clay with. I would pull up my own upper lip and cut my gums with the lid of a tuna can. That is how much I love pho.

I can guarantee it'll be cheaper to make your own spices than buy them pre-made too. So the price is no excuse.

And what's wrong with a Californian making spaghetti? Where you grew up isn't important. What is important is understanding flavors, knowing herbs and spices, and having decent enough technique to execute properly. I'm sure you can find some Nip who'll be in the worlds top 50 best pastry chef, and you can find a white dude who's world top 50 at making ramen.

I only wanna feed a cute girl pho desu ;-;

Or get fed with all of user's sausages

Woah. Woah. Did they just assume his racial identity?

Speak for yourself. I love pho

You can bring your own block of Parmesan to the pho joint if you think that goes well...

FUCK
now Im seriously craving ramen
going to have to get some tomorrow

кeк

they're pretty awful
there's this one friend of my old roommate who's constantly bitching about how terrible white males are and crying racist and sexist

after posting yet another article about how terrible and mysoginistic all men are she added some comment along the lines of
>lmfao fucking white men, this is why I'm a lesbian lol

and all I could think was

>oh? really? I had just assumed it was because you're overweight, grotestquely unattractive and have such a shriekingly horrible personality that no guy worth anything whatsoever wouldever even consider approaching you

>your decades of cooking experience mean nothing because of my asianess

Fuck right off.

>First World Problems

Carry on.

No. They cannot ever stand up to the Jew. Jews have the full backing of Western leadership, which would instantly cuck any Asian country that tries to name the Jew.

That's why I never eat asian. It's like poison. I feel poisoned after eating it. Too much fat, too much oil. I don't want to look like a round buddha, most asians do. No. I prefer my italian spaghetti, rigatoni, tortellini, or some german haxen, maybe polish pierogi. That's it. Now move on.

I didn't enter this thread expecting to get hungry, now I want some fucking ramen too

i notice that you keep saying "asians" and not "vietnamese". i wouldn't be surprised if the dude is correct and all the outrage is coming from westernized tumblr fish-head rice monkeys.

oh look
so essentially these gook fucks are saying that pho is traditionally made with noodle seasoning sachets, because instant noodles is as close as these useful idiots have ever gotten to cooking any of their cultural foods.

Most Californians can't cook. I thought it was a stereotype until I saw one make butter noodles with ketchup and pepper, un-ironically calling it spaghetti.

I don't want to slave over a giant pot of broth and tendons all night when I can get a gallon of fresh soup in 10 minutes for less than ten dollars. You're saying your time is worthless.

Jew fears the samurai.jpg

I have nothing against sauces.
I mean, if it was going to explode, it wouldn't pass fda.

I prefer Mohinga desu senpai.

Nuclear banter.

>I don't want to slave over a giant pot of broth and tendons all night

Nigga making broth is just tossing a bunch of shit into a pot and letting it simmer while you do something else. It's the lest work intensive part of cooking.

Making the spices for a broth is also the work of a few seconds. Even less if you batch make it for a few days to a week.

#notallcalifornians
I've literally never seen or heard of someone doing this. MY anecdote is better than urs

It probably is. There's so many hipster nu-male pho joints popping up in my city and cucked third-generation Vietnamese taking a crack at it.

The only good ones are straight up no engrish family-owned operations.

Yeah Pasta and fatty pork meat wont fatten you up sören.

You obviously have no clue about nutrition and food in general.
Asian food is pretty healthy in comparison.
Youre just a retarded picky eater or only eat fried rice for 3,50euros at the bahnhof.

You say "too much fat" and then go on to name haxen the most fatty piece of pork meat you can get. you are literaly retarded.

made me larf

Plus most of the spices that go into pho aren't even indigenous to vietnam.

>I would seriously kill in cold black blood to know how to make good pho at home.

Google search and try a few times. It won't be perfect right off the bat, but withing a few attempts you should be able to tailor it to fit your tastes.

Asians are bro tier though and are completely westernised within a generation.

>23:46:37
This desu.
I also like a bit of tendon in mine too just for that extra kick of beefy jello-y goodness

Vietnamese are bottom tier Asians tbqh

>Asians in Asia don't care about any of this shit
>Asians in the Western World, eternally booty-blasted

So at what point do they admit they're mad because their women are race-traitors rivaling white women?

Not this stuff. It's you're taking the worst parts of the animal and essentially cooking them to gelatinousness, along with letting the spices roux up for hours. This is like saying you can just grill brisket.

Didn't Jerry Seinfeld make a joke about how archaic chopsticks are?

I wonder why he gets away with stuff like that..

What could be the reason?

Huh...

bun bo hue > pho

>that’s why I prefer carbs, carbs, or some carbs, maybe polish carbs

ha fagot! you no read lecent news? your corporations lie to you, carbs make fat ass, not just oily/fatty stuff.

This guy knows. Only if it has the pig blood and all, though.

>all these people pretending ramen is some sort of delicacy

Nothing but trash.

You would be crying too if someone told you that you eat your hamburgers wrong

Asian SJWs can
>Pho' off

It's probably the spices that mess him up. My gf is German and pho destroyed her, but she can eat those gravies and potatoes all day.

I'm so glad I grew up with fresh, strong flavors, not just local stuff.

I eat mine with a fork and knife. Ribs, too.

>cry me a river

yes

No one in my country gave a fuck about this shit
And honestly i use fish sauce only

He made some video how to "eat" pho like what kind of condiment to put.

I don't remember it well but the thing that stood out against my taste is not to putting in sriracha and hoisin sauce and putting in a lot of lemon when it should be the opposite.

Lemon kills the flavor really badly and only spics put in a lot of them into pho. Hoisin compliment the flavor well if you want a stronger flavor while sriracha adds spicy flavor if that is what you desired.

If you want a sour flavor, it's better to ask for a small separate side of vinegar and onion

t. Vietnamese

Tbh, I don't care much but I just hate smug "foodies" trying to "educate" people how to eat a certain foods, regardless of what race.

No one in my country gives a fuck about anyone in your country.

In China they make KFC chicken burgers with mayo. Like, wtf? Also seen a fruit salad dressed with mayo. I say seen because I did not dare to try.

the correct and american way to eat a burger is to be as lazy as possible about it, therefore correct burger munching is really more of a concept than a process.
youtube.com/watch?v=dkGUI4bnQbQ
see? neither of these methods is an incorrect way of eating a burger in america.

>Ramen is superior
This. I said this exact quote yesterday to a friend.

That's Cambodians.
>decomposing fish left in the dirt for a week, then spread onto food as a "sauce"

Fish sauce is gross.

(You)

Asian SJWs are hilarious, they're like the wannabe Asian niggas of 10 years ago yet somehow they get a pass.

chicken burgers normally have mayo on them, unless they have sweet chilli or bbq sauce or something in which case they aren't a classic chicken burger but a sweet chilli chicken burger or a bbq chicken burger.

the only exception to this is the red rooster cheeseburger which has a horrible patty that is basically a big chicken nugget and tomato sauce.

i don't understand your point?

This is like saying Asian people can't teach English.

What a fucking load of horse shit.

ribs, with knife and fork?
what kind of gigantic homo are you mate?

yup i know, i prefer soy sauce but without fish sauce Pho will be less tasty.

>Pho
>short for Phosphorous, a staple Vietnamese foodstuff during the 1960's

>imprying

For the price, it's pretty good. Pho-99 isn't too much

>I just hate smug "foodies" trying to "educate" people how to eat a certain foods, regardless of what race.

So you do exactly that. I'm sorry your mother got agent orange dropped on her before she had you but try to be logical, Nguyen

VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS

Well English people have some of the worst pronunciations of english.

Oh, and if you buy anything boxed together you're a shit chef.

Chefs being famous is a sign that things are coming to an end.

The oil and barbeque sauce and bacterial meat juice sticks to your hands like a slick coating, only marginally removed by paper napkins, you then touch your phone, car steering wheel, remote control, mouse and keyboard and other touchable things, spreading the greasy, smelly concoction onto everything around you. Too many people are satisfied to spread this filth onto everything they own, oblivious to the fact that it smells and remains dirty long after your greasy, nasty fingers have dried.

#shotsfired

And-a aye-zhan pee-pow dooon?

Thanks for correcting my record, Chang. I'll make sure I go to Zongfeng's Sunshine Happy English Learn School to learn proper pronounciation

made this just for you.

>using hands
>using cutlery
>not dislocating your jaw and swallowing your food whole like the reptillian master race
stay pleb googles

PROTIP

The name Phở is taken from the French word "feu" (fire), more specifically from the French dish "pot au feu" (fire pot).

The very name of this dish is cultural appropriation by the Vietnamese.

Every Asian Dish:
>salty broth
>noodles

But people make videos like that too. Food presenters are dorks like that. Food is the absolute last place that the sjw should be.

you forgot
>dog

Do you know why there seems to be a low amount of european style restaurants besides fast food chains?

European cuisine demands high quality ingredients and so is more expensive than asian restaurants.
Asian cooking is primarily done in a way that is fast but still nutritious and filling.

Fuck you. I also eat everything with knife and fork (now it’s chopsticks, kek) just because I hate to get my hands dirty. I also wash my hands several times a day. This is my right. Better concentrate your effort on people who don’t wash their hands after taking a dump.

I find this Tet-offensive.

>"phogate"
>not "phokit"

come on.

wew, got another two accounts blocked.

this only blew up as big as it did because certain enclaves of asian-american youffs want to be so part of the oppression olympic SJW horeshit. But they really have little problems in their own life so they try to adopt the problems of others like mexicans and blacks and bitch about asinine shit like cultural appropriation.

might grab some pho from the local wang a dang tomorrow lads

Why is america so degenerate. Holy shit

Salty foods makes sense in hot and humid countries where you sweat a lot, but in japan it's bad and that's why they suffer from hypertension

Any screenshots, mein negro?

>nutritious

This. Why would you use canola oil when you can use gutter oil.

It’s funny how Chinese people living in the West don’t care about Chinese traditional holidays. I literally had to tell some of my Chinese colleagues currently abroad, otherwise they wouldn’t know.

when you eat a meal you fucking sit down and eat the meal you retard

who the fuck eats RIBS while driving or using the computer? No wonder you have troubles keeping your appliances clean

European means well prepared cuts of meat done slowly. That's expensive in every way that good can be.

Its higher end stuff.

Yeah it's true, they repeatedly use the same oil. Not to this extent of course.

Source: worked for a bit at an Asian food court.

I don't even like Pho that much. Most of the Pho I've ever eaten were dog shit.

Pun intended?

onigger says live at un assembly he will destroy america before he leaves
dont slide this

>well prepared cuts of meat

That’s steak. European cuisine is not all steak. Bangers and mash? Goulash? Shepherd’s pie?

I think hes joshing ya lad

They are European but you wouldnt really count that sort of thing as cuisine.

Steak, lamb, smoked salmon, French and Italian. German is kind of meh. Spanish and Portuguese is nice.

This. European cuisine is proper. Asian restaurant cuisine is fast food without the stigma.
The average pleb cannot afford to eat at European style restaurants regularily, Fast food is not filling enough for it's price and so Asian food is chosen.

what pun?

I only eat Pho made by my mom desu.

Went to Vietnam several years ago. Pho there is so fucking good.

kek

>pleb cannot afford

Let me redpill you: the best kind of food is the one you cook yourself. You will try to counter me because the only thing you can cook is instant noodles. Well, learn to cook faggot and forget about restaurants.

most underrated

Pierre you and the pasta fucks take anything and everything culinary and make it better.

It seems the guy was complaining about ingredients that were all boxed in one package almost like an instant set, they should go the extra mile for fresher ingredients instead of that. I don't get why it has to be a race thing, these people almost want to segregate themselves through "Diversity."

you take your burger to table
place burger on table
place face on burger/burger in face
consume burger with minimal chewing (chewing is just unnecessary work people do instead of eating with that time)

honestly most people are insanely retarded about nutrition so I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

I recently had a guy tell me he doesn't eat steaks because they have "too much red fat" in them.

>paper napkins
found your problem bro
where the fuck are you getting ribs and not getting wet wipes?

personally I go to the next level with bbq & hot wings and just wash my fucking hands after I eat...

>Lemon kills the flavor really badly and only spics put in a lot of them into pho.

Pho-ck you, I like it.

bc asians eat dog, soo funny. Im actually Vietnamese american, pho is pretty dope

>imprying

I have learned to cook actually. But i focus on making food that is nutritious and cost effective.

I don't use the same ingredients because i don't expect to eat "Char kuet teaw" every day.

>This is not a "proper" dish, it was some Viet clearing off his kitchen counter into a soup bowl.

If you believe this un-ironically, you have no clue what pho is.

yeh?

Trump is gay

I like sjw

>Another asian enters the thread.

you watching seinfeld in the current year, that's the reason.

It isn't the spices. It's the starch and carbs, anything not starch and carbs will run right through them. carbs take a while to break down.

It's literally just food; I don't see why anyone would give a shit about how someone tells you to eat. Like, just move on; that's great that you have this opinion on how I should eat something, it really is, but I'm going to keep doing it my way, but I hope your way catches on. Really, I do.

When I buy Cred Forums everyone will have quads all the time for free...
Except when you have to pay for it which is all the time. but, remember I said free and you'll start my fantasy revolution because I backed out of running for president so a robot lizard women could win.

A PB&J satire video? Wow. Absolutely BTFO. How can food even recover from this one? Are we witnessing the beginning of complete world hunger?

I get in arguments with my Dad about this a lot. He cooks his stuff practically leaves it raw, while I cook medium/medium-well. I prefer a more stable burg. Not one that falls apart and drips shit all over you as you eat it.

Rarefags must leave.

>Mai
>The Méi clan (transliterated as Mai, Mae, Moy, Mei, or Mui) came from the Zi family. They were awarded a kingdom in the southeast of Bo County in Anhui. The Méi ancestral hometown is located 60 miles southeast of Runan county, Henan province in central China.

>Chinanigger trying to tell Amerihipster how to eat Vietnamese garbage.

ALL OF ASIA IS JUST ONE PEOPLE! (to American Asians who have no understanding of actual Asian culture.)

but like most of the "minority groups" on the SJW train they do have a tendency to murder each other in almost genocidal ways for the smallest of differences down to what colour they wear.

Fuck off with that shit. Chimpout threads are forever ruined with endless posts of anons correcting one another.
>Hurr let's end censorship by censoring ourselves!

more like
>move to America
>move entire family to America
>open a restaurant
>give completely made up dishes asian sounding names
>profit from slave labour of family members
>encourage daughters to only date asian boys
>everything is ready in 15 minutes so everything is cool.

Will you retarded fucks stop putting "gate" after everything that happens?

Chinese love and admire the jew. But jew tricks dont work on them only money.

where is this thing. how has it survived in the world for so long?

Why are minorities such pissy children period

You don't see me crying on american board about "MUH FRENCH FRIES" are actually from belgium and that the french people oppressed my people for 30 years

>He's been getting death threats
I can understand when you don't agree with him, I mean, I don't know shit about how to eat this dish, maybe he is really wrong, maybe it's a matter of interpretation, but death threats is a bit much, over how to eat a fucking dish, the internet really is turning the world crazy.

fuck off with this gategate shit you seppo cunt

FUCK

Burgers are freedom food, there is no wrong way to eat it.

The Vietnamese should be exterminated anyway.

This sounds like the kind of weakness that could be taken care of with a good strong flu season...hopeful, this gene pool ends here. Sometimes, I long for the days when predators culled the herd.

I am surprised Cred Forums isn't banned in china, thought police must be slacking on the job.

That's a pretty high dogs to pussy ratio.

>death threats
So? If I got death threats over the Internet I would just laugh. Why do people act like this is such a big deal every time it happens.

Mfw I actually met someone who said they couldn't work at my workplace because they couldn't take the mental stress of being misgendered.

I just want these people to off themselves already and do the world a favor

a bunch of shit in a bowl of broth

ajvar isn't a meme food like pho though

every hipster and his dog has a recipe for 'authentic' pho

What happened to the family? Did they died?

Have some sympathy user, they just wanna be part of the sjws but they cant because their skin color isnt dark enough. This means they have to scream louder than other sjws just to be heard.

Stfu we are cucked 2

i remember this blog. it's a parody. but disturbingly indistinguishable from the real werirdos

Are the asians in question Thai, or Asian-American? Because I guarantee you actual Thai people don't give a single molecule of a shit

No, the Jews if EA and SEA are the Chinese. Worse than jews desu
-t. Lived in Indonesia for 17 years

>how to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in response

Was it good? Better?
Usually, if you go to a typical ethnic joint for a meal, the hipster version is way fucking better in almost every way.
>why isnt this burrito made out of dog? cultural appropriation!
>why isn't this soup swarming with insects? cultural appropriation!
Yeah, they just buttmad but I do like a good calling out of bullshit and crackers always be on some bullshit.

Just a bunch of scraps with a sad piece of cilantro and fish sauce.

There's cultural appropriation and then there's cultural MISappropriation. What the fuck

>while I cook medium/medium-well
I would disown you.

Kikes unironically literally the kikes. A shit ton of the absolute worst subverting turbo kikes migrated to the US before WW2 and started the exact same bullshit that they were doing in Germany. Then LE holohoax totally happened and we lost all ability to fight back. That's why they are so utterly terrified of Trump. Not that he's anti Jew in any way. He's anti politically correct. That's the muzzle that kills the white man.

Looks like cut off and cooked pussy lips

FPBP

>Man who literally went to school to learn how to prepare food explains how food should be prepared

Well saying to the Vietnamese that your way is the PROPER way to eat is would be kinda retarded.

Do you praise the sun with that flag solaire?

what a based man

oh momma this is good

undervalued post

the market missed this one but it's big

sarcasm is the height of wit for these sad liberal cunts.

pho is only popular because there are so many viets in the US who can do nothing except cook. i've been all around asia and the soups are great, but they are all the same. thai soup and chinese la mian are the best for the broth.

white men make everything better, so it makes sense that a white guy knows whats up.

My vietnamese friends said he wasn't wrong...well people's posts from online.

I mean, is it really his fault for a video blog or paper to do an interview about his place and him showing them how to eat it? Isn't that like normal interviewing restaurant people shit? I don't throw hissyfits when Violent J eats Skyline wrong on the Travel Channel. If the ASIANS who are now suddenly a bonded community after spending their entire existence to killing each other are now united because a white man made soup, I'd say that's actually just goes to show white people do shit better. Maybe we could have ended the Vietnam war by broadcasting some mother fucker making Charlie roasted dung soup.

I'm Vietnamese and he's right.
You're not suppose to put those shitty sauces into your pho because it fucks with the broth. Those sauces are for dipping the meat only.
Frankly I'm embarrassed at all these cucked Vietnamese SJW for being mad over literally nothing.

Wealthiest? Just due to a larger population. India has a larger economy than the Netherlands, so are Indians wealthier than Dutch people? The west is much wealthier than anywhere else and will be so for a long time.

Talk to real Chinese. They basically say they respect and want to emulate jews.

Why do we paint the walls in our homes white and not black? Colonialism!

NO GOO' NOODLES NO GOO' NOODLES GWAILO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE (chinks cant say R)

>Asian community

What the fuck would a Pakistani know about eating Pho?

He shouldn't be making videos. That's cultural appropriate of white culture.

it's just spagetti,who doesn't know how to eat spaggeti?

They are east asian skypes, they have nothing to admire

they can say the sound, but they have a psychological issue with using it, like the sound vee

I went so sichuan and people there say 五(5) vu instead of wu but they couldn't for their own life pronounce the V at the start of my name.

It's really weird.

Dem digits

VINCENT ?

nice id btw

I always preferred thinky whinky

This whole forced "google=nigger" meme is trash. Censoring yourself is garbage.

>sichuan
Must be the same people who don't understand why I don't look Chinese when I say where I am from because the 'l' and 'n' are the same to them.

Like this lady talking about 'indoctrilation': youtube.com/watch?v=i9l7ZhIAj24.

>because the 'l' and 'n' are the same to them.
that's the whole of south China except maybe the cantonese part but I don't speak cantonese

Are you sure about that? I never noticed it in Taiwan (they do drop the retroflexes though) and heard people from Fujian have pretty much the same accent.

>go make broth
>smell of it penetratew the walls and devalues my $400000 apartment
>electricity/gas bills up my ass
At least I have (((genuine))) pho now haha

this right here
Imagine if Gordon Ramesy told you how to prepare something and you start a lynch mob because your asian hertiage says it isn't RAAAAW

>eat our foreign food

>our
>foreign food

?

bare in mind videos like this exist

youtube.com/watch?v=E3HehLKqxsY

Taiwan people are not really south Chinese linguistically, never been to Fujian but people in Guizhou and Yunnan have the "l" and "n" thing as well

Eurasians are the anti-Jew

As far as I understood it, it's mostly a spice belt thing. Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan and Hunan.

but most jews came from eastern europe

>discount lucy lawless telling me how to make a simple fucking sandwhich

What were you doing in Guizhou by the way? Isn't it a poor, irrelevant and forgotten shithole?

>spice belt

makes me want to eat chuan chuan

>be cook and start own restaurant
>study dishes you are interested in
>become very invested in dishes, tell people how to enjoy them the most
>LEEEEEEE DIS IS LACIST
>americans who most likely dont even cook themselves tell you this is wrong, because of the colour of your skin
>you are the racist one, because of the colour of your skin
what a brave new world we live in

>nextshark.com/tyler-akin-instagram-shames-rival-pho-restaurant/
So what is the proper way to eat pho?

>But jew tricks dont work on them

hmmm.. really makes you think about the whole jewy communism stunt in Asia.

put sriracha on it and fucking grill it, how do you take something so simple and just shit all over it

The mere fact that these people speak our language, drive cars, live in our country, use the internet, a cellphone, basically everything they use in their everyday lives involves cultural appropriation of white culture.

Maybe they shouldn't cook our food either.

Yeah I think it's the poorest province of China and it shows.
I went there out of curiosity, their food is great.

>Taiwanese are not really South chinese linguistically
They're dominated by Hakka or Cheowzhou

Regardless Taiwanese Mandarin is more nuanced than Northern Mainland Mandarin which is based on four tones as opposed to nine from Southern Chinese.

Also Hakka are known as thieves and crooks. Jews of Asia you name it.

I can vouch for that as I used to date one.

twitter.com/sassychildlady

I have no doubt it's great. Does it beat the original 肉夹馍 at the 回民街 in 西安?

>here you go gwailo

but Hakka chinese are native to Shaanxi my dear user.

Best pho restaurant I've been to is owned and staffed by koreans, so checkmate

>Also Hakka are known as thieves and crooks. Jews of Asia you name it
It's not that bad. I rented a room from a Hakka boss for a couple of months and it was not that bad a deal. He repaired the ari conditioning without charging me any money when it broke because the liquid that makes it work had run out.

Why don't whites complain about Asians eating fries the wrong way?

I don't care if its wrong, I want a giant tray of fries

meme asian food rankings

1. KBBQ
2. Pho
3. Ramen
4. Shrushi
5. Bahn mi

Kek, that tweet on top, both of you seem quite sour.
Taiwanese Mandarin isn't that strongly influenced by Hakka language, more so by the Min language and Japanese.

Never been to Xi'an, I wanted to go but my GF told me it's a tourist trap so I went to Kunming instead.

we're going to have to agree to disagree on this

*it ain't me starts playing *

Wanna split those fries m8?

Don't talk to me or my refugee again

only if you throw another shrimp on the barby there m8

>shit, you mean having a third of your body weight in fries spread on the table is the wrong way?
>teach me the right way
> i apologize for any microaggresions

>Hakka are native to Shaanxi
Yes exactly why they should all go back to Shaanxi

I totally agree with you.

Hakka go home.

let's cover it in butter and deep fry it

Xi'an is a bit of a tourist trap, but the city itself is also fun, it will be worth it if you go your own way and not just stick to the tourist attractions. It has all the good of 21st century China without being as nasty and political as Peking or as expensive as Shanghai.

Unlike that snoozefest Guilin, don't go anywhere near there.And skip the Terracotta Army, it's disappointing when you see it for real.

Hakka is the so called "Taiwanese" is the secondary language of Taiwan outside of Mandarin.

pho-ck you.

DUMA*

you better learn that history, son, before you make such statements

No, that is Taiyu, which is a form of the Min Nan language. You're being ignorant now.

> We don't know the proper way to eat a food.
> HOW DARE WHITEY EDUCATE US

Fucking ignorant shits.

I know shit about certain Asian cultures many people from that country wouldn't know, but only a brainwashed American Asian would chimp the fuck out on me if I told them that.

it's not that took the issue you fucking bonehead. it's that someone else is telling everyone, including the people who made up the dish, that they're doing it wrong. that's fucking stupid. it's like a chink would start telling you amerifats you're eating your burgers wrong. do you see the stupid in this or does common sense elude you?

I don't mind a city being boring if the people are nice and the food is good, but what bothers me a lot is when everything is artificial like 锦里 in Chengdu being advertised as an old part of town, but once you go there you realize it's all fake shit full of tourists.
That's the one thing I dislike the most about China, the lack of history is really kind of depressing, but whatever, I'm not going to judge Maoism and Dengism;

They're right, it should be a Frenchman there because Vietnam is rightful French clay.

Not Hakka, Hokkien.

Just how many fucking chinks are there in this thread?!?

I agree with you.

One day my friend, one day, French Indochina will rise again by the power of the baguette.

WE WUZ ICE CREAM AN SHEIT

Please tell me the correct way to eat kebab Mohammad

you goddamn NIGGER

All asian food is just a terrible mess of noodles, soups and meat cooked beyond recognition.

The only good "asian" food is the kind you get in a fast food joint, which is nothing like the food actually served and eaten in asia.

>That's the one thing I dislike the most about China, the lack of history
It's always fun to ask the guides at tourist destinations 'how did this survive the cultural revolution?'.

At the Yungang Grottoes I was told the buddha statues survived because local peasants used them as a shed for their lifestock and the red guards did not want to fight peasants as they were a revolutionary class.

There was a place in Xi'an that was said to have been rebuilt three times since 1949. I asked them if that means it was also demolished three times, I got a dodging answer.

When you reclaim your rightful clay, don't forget your greatest ally.

>he never ate Yibin noodles, chuanchuan or huoguo

You'll get opium for half the price

How are they worse than Jews?

I ask because I have an Indo Chinese interested in me.

It's kinda sad that outside of making raw fish tasty the entirety of Asian cuisine is based on making food spicy as fuck. At least they have that unlike the English who boil the flavor out of everything. Thank William Wallace for the Scots who have the decency to fry their garbage meats to give it some semblance of enjoyability.

>literally just more varieties of overcooked meat dunked in noodles and soup

WEW THE RICH ASIAN KITCHEN

Hakka people live in southern China, and speak a dialect that is closer to Japanese in sound than Mandarin. Hakka means outsider because the people migrated to the south from the north. Some of the eldest among them barely speak Mandarin, and also cannot speak Cantonese. My ex was Hakka and I could inda talk to her mother in Mandarin.

>the entirety of Asian cuisine is based on making food spicy as fuck

but that's wrong, some regions of China have a cuisine focused on sweet breads and pastries

Yibin noodles are dry noodles

Hokkien has a bit of that too, the Taiwanese variety of it at least. It sounds like someone reading a Japanese text and reading the Kanji in Chinese pronunciation to me.

People in Taichung also like to mix it with actual Mandarin and Japanese in one sentence, and yet claim they are speaking standard 國語, it's confusing as hell but interdasting nonetheless.

True. Dongbei Chinese food is all about salt

Oh, cool. I don't know anything about Taiwan language really

A curious fact is that Taiwan is the native land of the Austronesian languages. Think of Malay, Indonesian and Flip languages, that all started in Taiwan.

Nowadays just a limited number of Abbos still speak such indigenous Taiwanese languages.

deep fried pho is even better

RARE
A
R
E

he's right you know
make it fresh or dont call it pho
it's not a white person issue, it's a quality issue