Well Cred Forums? looks like you guys need to shut the fuck up about disenfranchised OPPRESSED blacks

well Cred Forums? looks like you guys need to shut the fuck up about disenfranchised OPPRESSED blacks....

>Leafs rioting

Yeah nah

Canadians have prairie nigger blood, thats why they chimp out when they drink, they just cant handle their booze.

Not fair to compare whites in America to half-breed canuks.

what the fuck

is this satire? are you just being ironic or do you actually believe this?

The difference is the one on the right happened once and was no where near as destructive as the one on the left. And the rest of Canada shamed Vancouver for it. It is still mentioned as an insult to people from Vancouver.

Ferguson riot was based on a lie.

Vancouver riot was based on fact.

but why dont we streams where is white twitter in this? they are complicit in white supremicisim....here look this was in the US so you can't make the "Well its canada" argument.

White people need to stop fucking over blacks.

Why are you ALL dodging the double standard, huh?

no man. its like 7-10% of the population is native American (i know that's not the right term)

Aboriginals of the north Americas did not posses the knowledge of fermentation. Alcohol really fucks with their biology.
Its why Canadians have such high alcohol addiction levels and also explains the constant rioting from apparently "white" populations.
Just goes to show why the one drop rule is so important.

Ive never met a Canadian that could drink more than a 15 year old girl.

>litterally the leaf is angery
holy fuck my sides senpai

>brown and black hair
>white

wew lad.
I suppose you think Hispanics are white as well.
you should come up with crime demographics, you really have the knack.

i have never seen this amount of blatant and honest racism written in a "cool-hip-funny" way...this is frightening....

This isn't a race issue. People are making it that. I said this when the Ferguson riots were happening. Anytime you get a large number of very disgruntled people in public all it takes is 1 spark to light it up.

Snall riots happen fairly frequently after major sporting events. Nothing too crazy. Just drunk people blowing off steam. Lighting stuff on fire, flipping cars, etc. It's senseless destruction. Now while all that is happening there are people who loot and steal.

It's human nature. If you're going to commit a crime do it when EVERYONE is commiting crime and there's a small chance of getting caught. Strength in numbers.

The Ferguson protest turned into a riot, but Cred Forums has a habbit of blurring the lines between protesters and rioters.

Is that because most of the Canadians you know are 14 year old girls?

Fuck off faggot

Okay most of the rioting was coked up poo in the loos. The vast majority of youth of surrey was there which is low income drug selling brown dudes. Go watch most of the riot footage. the ones doing the crazy shit were brown dudes. them losing was an excuse for them to riot, most came prepared to riot regardless of win or loss because they are coked up shitskins

vancouver riot was a fucking brown chimpout

t. Vancouverite who was there for the chimpout

difference here is

the team they were rioting over ACTUALLY LOST.
the googles are rioting over a FALSE NARRATIVE.

He isn't even being racist, rofl. He's talking about legitimate biology (Native Americans/First Nations ppl are crushed by alcohol), wtf is wrong with you.

so how many Vancouver riots have there been?
and now how many nigger chimpouts have there been?

you do the math

It's not justifiable in either case and both groups are googles as far as I'm concerned. Also the google chimp outs are far more frequent than the white ones

Tell me again how one is better than the other?

False equivalence, you should compare sports riots to dindu riots.

>POZ

Why do you always have to berate the kangz, Cred Forums? Smh senpai

>a few whites act like niggers once
>niggers act like niggers every time a nigger with multiple felonies acts like a nigger
False equivalence, nigger.

Thats because we support riots
and hate "unrests"

my condolences to your caretakers for having to deal with your severe retardation.

First, riots looks fun. Would join.
But these two riots was for stupid reasons.

Anyway, let's compare black riots to other riots and see how that turns out.

speaking of false equivalence

How many people die in hockey game riots.

Not only that but the black people are rioting over a non issue. The black people getting shot attack police officers. Simple as that. You are rioting over police doing their job. At least the Canadians have something worth being upset about.

Fucking niggers.