ITT: WE PRETEND IT'S 2017

'member Trump?

Member when Europe was white?

OH I MEMBER!

Damn, Cred Forums.

OH REMEMBER MILO ? REMEMBER WHEN THEY FINNISHED THE WALL?

MEMBER WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WENT ROGUED AND ATTACKED AN ALLY BACKED ARMY RESULTING IN 62 DEATHS AND OVER 200 CASUALTIES?

MEMBER?

Its so great that we finally annexed Canada!

Remember when the SJW movement finally died.

Member when we used to lynch googles?

Remember when Tumblr got shut down by Yahoo?

How was the new episode of south park?

Ah, it feels so good to have purged the googles from the world

Fantastic, let me tell you.

member when a bong got saying nothing of value?

Not a bong. A FUCKING LEAF!

Member when they said they would start article 50?

he is still in office idiot

>there are people on Cred Forums who don't realize member berries is shitting on trump supporters

His slogan is literally "Make America great AGAIN". Not make America great or make a better future, he's literally playing up nostalgia because of rose-tinted glasses. Member berries give you a warm feeling for the "good ol' days" that actually weren't better but the human mind purposely decays trauma over time through forgetfulness.

'Member when Republicans controlled the senate?

what is a bong?

you and china

>implying we all don't already know this
>implying Kyle's Dad isn't drinking memberberry wine and that's what's fueling his trolling
Matt and Trey are lolbertarians, which means they alternate between red pill and blue pill with almost alarming accuracy, which is moderated by their general "fuck every argument" position they take. I mean shit, remember their Trump episode? Remember their Zimmerman episode?

We're just here for the ride, and maybe we can meme magic South Park into being a little more based with each passing season. And the red pills they do drop are high dose scarlet, so it's great for BTFOing SJW types.