M
P

W
I
N

Checked
SHADILAY

stale pasta/10

Trump will need all the magic possible for the debate.

BIGLY

checked

KeK>YHWH

The Jews know the truth about Jesus.

trump wins

i agree i like the activities of the one known and donald john trump

I want all politicians to get beheaded.

>that pic

Is that from vacuum suction?

77 CONFIRMS

TRUMP WILL WIN

LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

Post yfw Canada fucks it up again

88 CONFIRMATION ON CONFIRMATION HABBENING :DDD

Dubs speak the truth.

Trump becomes president and quality of life in the USA goes way up.

You are over 3 hours early for the get

Colorado will be red

Colorado goes Red. New Hampshire goes Red. Trump will win. Kek wills it. plz be my ai gf

Illinois went from likely Clinton to leans Clinton. It's over.

Wisconsin will see the error of its ways and go red now.

3 am, time to hack. I'm need a syion 16..

youtube.com/watch?v=UzRjtvMQds4

As of now, if any one of the states that are in play switch to Trump, he wins. The debates haven't even started yet.

Basically it's a massacre waiting to happen.

He got the digits of 7, reinforcing the prophecy of 7.

920 here, not a chance. Much to my dismay my state is full of big government cucks how gladly accept whatever Communist News Network say as fact without thinking for themselves at all

I'm with her.

bump

>I'm with her.

The quality of Canada hill shill posters has gone WAY down as of late...

And that's really saying something, since they were never really that good.

Of course, I can't really blame them; defending hillary clinton isn't really possible while being a decent human being.

FUCK YOU KEK! POSEIDON LIVES!!!

Hillary wins

Trump will win.

Kek, plz bless me and help guide my career into music and song writing.

I invoke the holy frog

Check em
kek em
Donald will rekt em

I praise to kek, that you're right

Trump already won.

this

PRAISE KEK

>americucks think there is any saving their country. Trudeau and AI GFs will save the west.

TRUMP WILL WIN

trump win

Europe for Europeans.

Europe for Europeans

Where have I read and heard this shit so many times previously. Ah, yes: when Xerxes commanded fealty of free people, when King George demanded prostration, when Louis bungled off his own head.

Nah. I'll just snipe and parody from the periphery and remind the poorly educated that ya'll fucked up my order.

Suck my ass.

TRUMP WILL WIN!!

Is it time 4 get

GAry Johnson for President
Feel the Johnson

You're a fucking faggot

TRUMP WILL WIN

TRUMP WIN 2016 ELECTION

trump 2016

Murica

praise kek, trump wins

Kek approaches into the mortal realm.

He will grant Trump the win.

Trump will win, freedom will prevail, Hillary will go to prison

Google=niggers

where?

Grant me dubs, Lord Kek!

lol spread the rumor that Bill gave Hillary an STD he got from the energizer

Followed by massive chimp out (Destabilization)
Followed by martial law (Normalization)
Followed by the death of America and the realization of the NWO

Stock up on gun ammo food and water Americans. It's coming.

Trump is just what is needed for massive civil unrest funded by globalist kikes.

It's coming - be ready.

TRUMP WINS

>Trump is just what is needed for massive civil unrest funded by globalist kikes.
>Ignores the fact that most kike money goes to hillary

You shills are the dirtiest rats on the planet. I hope you get doxed and killed.

Oh they are fine with Hillary winning cletus, and its the same outcome either way. But it looks to be a Trump victory. Plus her health is failing.

Alternately it will be Hilary dropping dead, and Obama declaring martial law.

Either way America as you know it is FUCKED.

Obama will get a third term

Trump=Zionist shill
Clinton=Globalist shill

Kikes either way. Same end goals

ALL THESE DIGITS TONIGHT HOLY SHIT

Hillary is a bigger zionist shill than Trump though :^)

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
archive.is/zXScx
>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

Fuck off kike. That Russian IP isn't fooling anybody.

If he doesn't I predict lefties around the world are going down in massive civil wars.

No not really. The globalists want a one world interconnected government that is multicultural and anti-nationalist. They actually hate Israel and Jewish nationalists even though some elite Jews are self-hating globalists.

The Zionists on the other hand are Jewish nationalists and in theory they should be the allies of you uncut Eurotrash bitches but you hate them since forever and they hate you guys in return for all the programs and massacred you did to them throughout the centeries they lived in Europe.

No one knows yet

>The globalists want a one world interconnected government that is multicultural and anti-nationalist. They actually hate Israel and Jewish nationalists even though some elite Jews are self-hating globalists.
That's what (((they))) want you to think.

In reality, it's clear they're working synchronized.

>>>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.
>zionist shill

defeating assad is best for america because america needs control of the middle east to take out iran for the sake of the petro dollar.

Yeah its kinda evil, and yeah the "elites" lie like crazy about their true reasons, but if america doesnt secure the middle east then the events that unfold could cause them to eventually lose their world reserve status. Then the usa becomes venezuala 2.0 with more niggers and guns edition and china and russia will team up to make a new dominant currency off of the silk road.

americans should be supporting isis in overthrowing assad for their own self interest. that is if they want the current economic system in place, which they should because without it their country may be doomed.

Israel is exempt from the globalists. Half of them have Israeli passports ffs.

>The Zionists on the other hand are Jewish nationalists and in theory they should be the allies of you uncut Eurotrash bitches but you hate them since forever and they hate you guys in return for all the programs and massacred you did to them throughout the centeries they lived in Europe.

You jews need a real holocaust.

Exactly. You get it - the rest of you need to do a bit more digging, you aren't seeing the big picture.

Then why does George Soros, the ultimate globalist himself fund pro-Palestinian causes and anti-Israel movements as his leaks revealed?

>90000000
>Hillary is already dead.

Thank Kek, needed the reassurance

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>defeating assad is best for america because america needs control of the middle east to take out iran for the sake of the petro dollar.
Said the Jew, who started that train.

No, we didn't have to touch syria. Iran wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for Israel and Jewish subversion of the middle east. If we had made progress in eliminating oil reliance, we also wouldn't be in this mess.

That was Jewish oil CEOs that did that. They didn't want the oil industrial complex to cease for their own personal wealth.

check my triplez and trump wins landslide

>Then why does George Soros, the ultimate globalist himself fund pro-Palestinian causes and anti-Israel movements as his leaks revealed?
Same reason Israel did 9/11. To gain LEVERAGE.

check em

>guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?
I agree.

It's not 100% which is terrible. Because that means up to 13% of the US has a treasonous conflict of interest to the rest of the US.

>I wonder who makes up the most of that demographic

It doesn't make sense that the globalist one day achieve their evil dream of a one world government with open borders yet the one nation on earth that stays exempt is Israel. How would they explain this to all the masses they control that nationalism is evil and the nation state era is over but Israel can stay an independent country? Why do you think so many conspiracy at alternative sites have 24/7 anti-Jewish content even though most well known conspiracy sites and notables are controlled oppostion and double agents? You have been played.

The only thing keeping the anti-Jewish/Israel elites (there are a lot especially in Europe) at bay is the Samson Option and their nukes. They aren't stupid like Ukraine to ever give them up.

Then why did Soros stop funding Femen when they wanted to protest in Israel?

Hmmm?

BOOM

Kek vult.

Again you fail to see the big picture. Destoying Nationalism is happening in Europe, and America. It is not happening in Israel. When Destabilization comes, no one will be looking at Israel, they will be scrambling to make sense of whats happening in their own countries. When the Normalization comes and the NWO is in place no one will get to express thier oppoinions at all.

Israel will survive and have a seat at the head table as always.

It serves the lefts purpose to point out the evils on an apartheid state, but nothing comes of that at all. Aid still flows to Israel in the Billions and they remain unaffected by migration or "Refugees". They can also scream anti-semitism whenever they want and continue to perpetuate the special status of the Jewish state.

They aren't worried.