Charlotte - 70% of arrested protestors had out of state ID's

"This is not Charlotte that's out here. These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."
"We've got the instigators that are coming in from the outside. They were coming in on buses from out of state. If you go back and look at some of the arrests that were made last night. I can about say probably 70% of those had out-of-state IDs. They're not coming from Charlotte."

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/who-behind-riots-charlotte-police-says-70-arrested-protesters-had-out-state-ids

>out of state ID's

maybe they were just visiting family you never know not everything is a conspiracy gosh

Not surprising.

Too bad she ruined her eyebrows

ANON5 WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Now we need to find those busses

When will criminal elements in BLM stop using wealthy racists money to subvert our black brothers and sisters, inciting violence turning protests into riots?

Isn't it some kind of felony to cross state lines to join in a riot?

When all the liberals are finally shut up on November 8th. I can't fucking wait for the butthurt.

prove they didnt come there to try a local fried chicken joint

>They were coming in on buses from out of state.
I hope you wrote down the plate numbers or the bus company at least?

Mobile fag here. Someone shoop a reticle on this filthy Skype.

What candidate does this benefit I wonder?

>that one old downcast white guy
you and your generation could have prevented this

Reminder

I guess I was wrong for ever doubting him.

It's interesting that that's the case but at the same time I feel like if they were being paid to agitate stuff and participate in the riots they're not doing a very good job because today was boring as fuck and nothing happened.

It's beyond me why this nigger kike is still alive let alone not arrested for crimes against humanity/goys.

confused
niggers are being framed by the neutral ending final boss? What about the SJW ending final boss? He's got hackers and trolls working for him

>/new/

wew, and all that memery

When is that old fuck going to finally die?

Charlotte NC is very near the Charlotte Douglas International Airport

Yes, I'm sure it's an innocent coincidence and the 70% just happened to be visiting relatives!

>n**gers

They're called googles now, Skype.

this fucking kike

we know its you!

This is why I feel all the google thing is just a shill movement, if it was actual Cred Forums activism retards like you wouldn't pop out and tell someone to essentially censor himself.

All BLM is fighting for is the sadistic pleasures of George Soros.

Sad.

its bernie flagboy

Where are we up to?

No. It's the shills who are against it. They fear it.

This. They are afraid because once it enters mainstream consciousness, we've soiled their brand forever. Branding is important. It's everything in business. You understand the gravity of associating google with nigger. They fear for their brand image.

multi-billionaires don't get arrested

Let's just imagine the google meme spread. What would happen? Everyone would become aware that "trolls" are using the word google as a subsitute for the word nigger, and there is nothing you can do about it. Are they going to start a campaign against the racist use of the word google? What can they do? They are helpless. They are fucked, and Google fucks itself by its own runaway SJWism. They should've stayed neutral instead of becoming a Big Brother and trying to enforce libtardation on everyone by manipulation and censorship.

It's actually a great idea.

thanks ctr

go

fuck

yourself

Why are you so mad? You won't be able to give me any kind of rational explanation for why you're opposed to what I just wrote unless you are FOR censorship and SJWism and eager to see Google enforce your political ideology on everyone.

Plus, the word 'nigger' will once again start rebuilding its meaning, its impact, so the few times its used it'll really trigger some PTSD. It'll be a dirty word again.
Win-win, desu

PROFESSIONAL AGITATORS' LIVES MATTER

oy vey

Follow the buses, goyim. Always follow the buses.

Um, yes. The city if Charlotte is in fact located near the Charlotte airport. Most airports seem to be near the cities they serve.

>not knowing it's a shitty forced meme

Shit, this happened here too. Back when Dilma was about to get Btfo her party started paying and bringing people from every other state to riot in her favor

OI VEY!

When this piece of shit dies I will take a shit on his grave, remove his stone and dump it in molten lava, and then dig up his body force his family to eat it. I hate this guy. The sooner he dies, the better.

We should call them the Obama Riots.

Chicago, Ferguson, Milwaukee, Dallas, Charlotte, New York, Baltimore, San Jose were all break out points for the Obama Riots.

Well, all this hate and division and anarchy is Obongos legacy from now on