AMERiCAN EXCEPTIONALISM

If you were in control of your countries entire military, would you have the balls to declare war on the USA?

Y/N?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

t. Everyone

STOP HITTING YOURSELF STOP HITTING YOURSELF

Under King Google yes

Under Trump probably no

Which countries would have a reason to?

Croatia never officialy declared peace or surrendered to the USA after WWII, so I don't give a shit.

Where do you think the creeping left-wing ideology taking over your country is coming from?

Israel

90% of the American posters on this board need to be removed.

Obviously yes, best case we win, worst and likely case we lose and we get war reparations or refugee status in germany

International Jew

Good goyim.

Y

All memes aside. I think everyone knows the United States is not to be fucked with. Of course proxy banter between us and Russia and China is nearly just for show and to field test out technology. But in an all out war against the US, especially with our new F-35s, it would be absolute suicide.

F-35's are shit. What's changed with them?

our pilots don't even like F-35's, a new plane they don't like means a plane that they get shot out of the sky with.

Why the fuck do they have their PVS-14s mounted during daylight?

lol why would i give in to the military jew?

Depends who gets elected.

/thread

I have no good reason to do so. If I were in charge of my country though I would develope nuclear deterrent weaponry, leave NATO and work to create a central European defense pact with France and maybe the Brits and Poles if they can stop sucking Americas dick for a minute.

Everything. It was just recently declared 'Ready for combat.

It blows everything the fuck out in simulation.

The most state of the art aircraft ever.

Thats not having balls, its being suicidally fucking stupid. The US has military power that far surpasses nearly every country on the planet.

The US is the worlds hegemonial power. But in the times ahead of us, all out war between major power is going to be exceedingly unlikely because of nuclear deterrents. Nobody is going to be willing to call that bluff.

The F-35 is the next step in the direction of AI controlled aircraft. That's why pilots don't like it.

It's too futuristic for them. That's why we will most likely be using AI controlled aircraft after this one.

Pfft. Nuclear weapons are a thing of the past. That's extremely old technology. We have much better items in the event of WW3.

>Sucking America's dick

We've been trying to get you faggots to increase your fucking defense budgets for the better part of 50 or so years, don't put this off on us you fucking towelhead.

This
> We have been fucked for for nearly a decade and our millitary is the weakest it's been in history iirc.
>And we're still the strongest , though Russia is a close second and would have a chance at beating us.
China stands no chance , but china and Russia could win if they allied together.

The threat of mutually assured destruction is not going away.

Yes and only because my military would be the U.S. military. Easiest win ever.

lolno
Why would I anyway?

Yeah, yeah. The thng is, NATO has served it`s purpose. In a world that is no longer bilateral, hte foreign policy interests of the US are no longer our own. That is why I would push for leaving NATO and hope for other central European nations to do the same and form a seperate defensive alliance that does not directly threaten the Russians and doesn`t have to deal with fuckups like Turkey.

YES I WOULD!
I WOULD SEND 3 FUCKING DIVERS WHOM WOULD SWIM ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN AND FIRE A SHOT EACH AND THEN GO HOME.
GET FUCKED AMERICA BEST REGARDS SVEN.

It's clearly a photo op you fucking pog.
>day ops often turn to night ops.

>F-35
>shit

top kek , most advanced jet ever built m8

According to a Secretary of Defense memo, spotted by Bloomberg and the Project for Government Oversight, the F35 is “on a path toward failing” to deliver the full capabilities for the programme by 2018. The memo added that the Department of Defense was paying US$400-billion for the programme.

The memo noted that the military jet would be unable to perform close air support operations as effectively as the older F16, F15E, A10 and F/A-18 aircraft. It cited the limited weapon load of two missiles and two bombs and the lack of an effective gun capability as being the two biggest hindrances in supporting ground operations.

By comparison, the smaller (but not stealthy) F16 is able to carry six GBU-12 laser guided bombs and at least two missiles, in addition to its cannon.

>guy who greenlit the death of osama/hudnreds of extremists leaders and toppled libya (in the process of toppling syria, yeah fuck you syria...it's on purpose)
>guy who doesn't know what the nuclear trident is

Trump isn't actually dangerous.

well if i had control over vietnamese farmers or the afgan taliban, i would easily win.

“An aircraft-mounted gun is a key weapon for some CAS scenarios when a bomb cannot be used due to collateral damage concerns or when the enemy is ‘danger close’ to friendly troops,” the memo explained.

In fact, testing the F35’s 25mm cannon revealed a rather concerning issue.

“…flight sciences testing of the F-35A recently revealed that the small doors that open when the gun shoots induce a yaw (i.e. sideslip), resulting in gun aiming errors that exceed
accuracy specifications,” read an excerpt from the memo.

Moving ground targets are another issue for the aircraft, despite the fact that the jets can drop GBU-12 laser-guided bombs.

“However, Block 3i [one of the latest F35 revisions – ed] does not have an automated targeting function with lead-laser guidance (i.e., automatically computing and positioning the laser spot proportionately in front of the moving target to increase the likelihood of hitting the target) to engage moving targets with the GBU-12, like most legacy aircraft that currently fly CAS missions,” the memo reported.

We tried the "over the horizon" crap with the f-4. it didn't work then, and it probably won't work now.

I believe once the software is optimized for it, it will be able to out maneuver most gen 4 fighters, but it wasn't designed for that and it will be a long time before it at that point.
It was made to dominate and kill everything before the enemy knows its there. Will it do that? who the fuck knows.

China can try to copy it, but they don't have the manufacturing capability to make an engine and fine tune the extra systems that make modern fighters great. They'll continue to make mediocre planes at best. If they can make a shitload of them, then they'll be a threat, like the shitload of t-34s against the panzers. Not quite as good, but good enough.

As how this fat fucker is going to take off from carriers, thats beyond me.

Compounding the issue is the fact that, unlike legacy aircraft, the F35 can’t receive target marking information from other platforms. In other words, if a soldier in the field has a portable laser designator pointed at a target, the F35 wouldn’t be able to see it.

“Legacy CAS platforms can mark targets with rockets, flares, and/or infrared (IR) pointers, none of which are currently available on the F-35,” the memo added, noting that the F35 laser designator was able to guide other F35s.

Finally, even if the fighter is able to find and engage ground targets, fuel is another major concern.

“The F-35 has high fuel burn rates and slow air refuelling rates that extend air refuelling times and decrease overall on-station time which may impact mission effectiveness.”

Other notable tech issues at this stage include duplication of tracked targets, logistics information that takes up to 24 hours to be loaded onto the aircraft and night vision “visual acuity” that’s worse than previous generation aircraft.

you are weapons grades stupid arent you? there was no 'croatia' in ww2, NDH it was called. Successor state was yugoslavia so shut the fuck up

>blows everything out

That doesn't seem very accurate since the F-22 is made for air superiority and the F-35 is multirole.

Don't get me wrong, combat time and flight experience are huge factors (which is why it got blown out by the F-16 and why Israeli F-14 pilots are top-tier) but new F-35 pilots definitely don't have that.

Most.

Advanced.

Ever.

Smh...

>china and Russia could win if they allied together.

Define "win state"? They definitely couldn't conquer us and neither could we conquer them. It would be a long drawn out resistance in any of these three countries.

I don't think it's weak, but it's like they are fighting half wars. They are at war, but not really. Besides even when the US "loses" a war, they leave millions dead.

You're a fucking dumb ass.

All your information is old.

YES

Update it then?

hello DOD shill

would be easier to just re-ignite hostilities between both countries that have lingered since the Sino-Soviet Split and start a war between them. Give Japan little support, but dump all your men in South Korea which would rush the shit out of the North and take it in probably an hour considering most people in that country eat shoes for a month's worth of food. From there you're just occupying a large staging area for a war against a country that props it's own eccnomy up with Potemkin Armies designed to look modernized and western but far beyond bluewater or combat ready, and has so little to do with it's own people it can't even fill megacities it's building just to appear on paper as growth. from there you threaten to withdrawal all aide to Africa if they export to China, team up with Indian sweep through, take Russia from the south like the damn Mongolians did, use ethnic tensions between Chechens, Russians, Tartars, Karelians, etc as well as long standing hatred/intolerance from the Balts, Turks, and Fins, and suddenly Russia's fighting a 3 sided war with no supplies, reserves, and all good military equipment probably being converted into scrap for less advanced but more numerous types of weapons. NATO would automatically jump in and you know once Germany tastes Russian blood they don't stop until they all die as a distraction.. but in reality due to the brain drain, sanctions, ability to cripple China's economy in days and turn the entire region into chaos, number of men in Russia VS USSR numbers, number in reserves, capability of weapons in real world scenarios, and degenerative elements seeping into Russian culture as a whole it's more likely that the three way invasion results not only in a NATO partition of Eurasia but I'm willing to bet you could win simply by redirecting all heroin from ISIS to Russia at this point because the minute China has to mobilise for a serious invasion that's when the government has to flex it's muscles and it can't..

Our infantry would destroy your cuck nation of faggots, good for nothing heart disease pack of losers,the poo in the loos would roll you

Hello faggot

Well, you did finally outnumber us in the amount of blacks in your country, so you'd definitely have good ground game.

>Declare war
That's not how things are done nowadays. Warfare has changed.

US never declares war so why should we? We could just do it by proxy by funding subversive elements inside the country. You do know few hundred well equipped fanatics could end your shitty excuse for an infrastructure? Your electrical grid redundancy for example is used as a cautionary example in energy engineering schools. Blowing up key transformers in the 400-800 kV range would leave you largely without power for months as they are very slow to replace. Once your citizens would destroy eachother it would be relatively easy to invade.

I'm actually a DoD shill which is why I'm still waiting for him to respond about how "great" the F-35 program is when anyone even tangentially involved have discussed it being a huge headache and an under-performer.

I'd love to see what public data he has to prove it to the contrary.

Shit, classes for the new curriculum at Nellis are still in their infancy.

Why the hell doesn't Australia have an OP Navy? I don't what the fuck they've been doing, but they aren't getting near the US. Plus, without guns their civilians can't even troll the US after getting conquered.

Hey Finns, Karelian in America here sorry to bring synkyys, but if the US wanted to take you over all it would have to do is funnel some money into the Kremlin and give Dugin a speaking spot and faster than you could say perkele you'd be the Grand Duchy of Putinnland

>land on our islands
>get cucked
>ez wins ez skins

Hmmm? What? You realize the soilders in our military aren't fat like our civilians right?

If i could pull in the entirety of europe and the commonwealth id go for it. failing that id have to wait until theyre navy was grouped together, or at least in a few smaller groups and nuke them. the navy that is. Couldnt invade the mainland though, no way britain ahs enough troops, wasnt it the japanese general during ww2 that said behind every blade of grass would be a rifle. america cant be beaten militarily, you would have to do it politically and economically, but you can destroy theiir navy and that would severly limit their ability to attack.

Just pointed out that declaring wars is most likely a thing of the past.
And no, it wouldn't be that easy.
Something tells me that you don't really care about your heritage.

35s are trash. 15s and 18s rule the fucking skies though. Most dependable birds of their generation.

Id put them against current gen MiGs or Eurofighters and expect nothing worse than an 80/20 victory.

Our sea power is uncontested to the point that we could easily engage and sink the combined surface navies of the rest of the planet and still have enough global power projection to begin AtG sorties against first world powers.

Infantry and armor in modern warfare are largely irrelevant, given that without sufficient CAS, it gets strafed into a pulpy mess. And as I said, the US can rule the skies.

hey, have a nice time there buddy-o.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

>you serious ,
you dumb yank,all of you are hamburger force fat run for a METER and get puffed

>Software optimization can only maximize aerobatic cabability to the physical limitations not beyond them. F-35 is a sled and it will never be as maneuverable as planes with less wing loading. You will be forced to run it hotter in order to avoid stalls as it lacks thrust vectoring and would need more time to clear out from a stall out. It also has no TWT advantage over older designs so once it dumps all of its kinetic energy on a over zealous maneuver it cant regain speed any faster than the enemy but the enemy will have a huge maneuring advantage at slower speeds.

and what? Get obliterated in one afternoon?

Expat = Traitor or more likely some mongrel bastard of a traitor larping as a pure blood Karelian. Fuck off Pedro.

Fucking greentext....

>come to America from Russian Karelia for the education, troll Finns in /hoc/ threads.

Amazing what times we live in.

>Sami using a Russian gun, killed the same amount of soviets during the entire course of a "war" that the soviets would kill in about an hour.

>Declare war on a people so absolutely insane they're willing to spend well over $4 trillion on annihilating dune coons
Beg pardon?

N.Korea does it all the time

Probably yes

I would make a deal with Mexico to set up some bases there
then run a PR campaign and a couple false flags

finally I would ride victorious into the US to save the people from their own president

>wasnt it the japanese general during ww2 that said behind every blade of grass would be a rifle

I doubt it.

Maybe you're thinking of Yamamoto who said, "There would be a rifruh behind every brade of grass."

and as soon as their army gets shoes they'll start the long march towards America.