Gone Full Circle: CTR & Daily Hilldebeast Now Accuse Us of Being Paid Shills

Where do I go to get my paycheck, pham?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3bOvY
twitter.com/anildash/status/779127115191025664
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html
kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/543p3p/nimble_america_the_1weekold_organization_soundly/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/3bOvY
twitter.com/anildash/status/779127115191025664

Man I wish that faggot was paying me. I've been doing this shit for free.

>he does it for free

>Their shilling backfired so hard that they're pretending we were the ones shilling now

If only shit posting was a profession

>mods got removed from power for shilling this
>this only happened a few days ago
>"t-this was the reason all along!"

How stupid are these bloggers?

>tfw you're a racist shill for free

>we all do
>we do it for free

GIVE ME THAT RACIST MONEY PLEASE

ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
ITS TIME TO LIE ON THE INTERWEBS
KISSLESS SHILLS
AND DEATH WORTHY TRAITORS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!
ITS CTR TIME
GO ON TELL THE FEDS
KISSLESS SHILLS
THE LIES WILL NEVER END
ITS CTR TIME!

Where's my paycheck mufuggas?

Where is their proof that this is happening? The articles I read just said that he was matching donations to a charity that wasn't affiliated with Trump.

Hopefully he uses his infinite funds to destroy them in court.

Fuck me lads does this mean I can move professional shitposter from the volunteering section to the employment section of my CV

wait, are you guys all getting paid? fuck, i've been doing it for free like a damn chump >_

This picture is a glorious testament to the superior beauty and fuckability of the Aryan race.

This

If you want me to subvert and shill i'm not gonna do it for free, lulz only gets me so far

What song is this based off?

>doing it for free and being proud to do so
>getting paid for it because you are a low life internet mercenary with cheeto powder all over your face
Pick one.

Looks like he forgot my paycheck and I have a vagoo. Holy shit, the wage gap is fucking true. Guess, I have to shill for Hill now. #ImReichBehindHer

(((They))) are not stupid, they are setting a fake narrative and the normies are eating it up.

Anal Dish is just projecting
CTR may be in real trouble though

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

I have been taking credit for all of your guy's posts. My account thinks I shill enough to cover the job of 10,000 people, earning me almost $40.

"well of course they must have shills, after all we have TONS of them!!!"

I wish that Oculus faggot was paying me. I could really use the monies.

Wait. I can get PAID to shitpost?

Where do I sign up

>hillary has a bad temper
>no u
>hillary is doing bad in polls
>no u
>hillary has paid shills
>no u

sick campaign strats breh

>rat-fetishizing furry
You don't belong here son.

she will lose.

noticed this since day one with hillary campaign /ctr arguments
They are literally doing " no you" as a strategy
Everything have have call them on a weak later they say we are doing it.
whatever this new BS is, i wouldnt put any stock in it.
>inb4 ctr shills start saying " omg i want to be paid ! we should all stop making memes and winning trump the election hur dur.

It must actually seem like a worrying trend to the hormones and the establishment, the sudden and massive influx of hardcore racists on the internet. Hell, just 10 years ago, the far right in Europe was unthinkable. Now look at today.

USA bantz

Fucking idiots. We dont do this for money.

We do it for the bants.

I could have gotten PAID for this stuff? awwwww shit I've been a fool

how red pilled is luckey palmer?

kek
Praise Pneumonia

rule #3: SJWs always project.

Why are leftists such trash now?

They take money to push the agenda of a corrupt pig like Hillary Clinton. They want to censor everything. They're in a constant battle to one-up each other and look better than everyone else. They destroy their own communities when they protest. They attack reporters. They attack the homeless. They're hellbent on trying to make us look like the bad guys when all we want is security and stability in our nation.

What the fuck is their god damn problem?

>You can get paid for trolling the fuck out of the regressive left
Holy shit where do I sign up?

Fucking these. Hillary's campaign and their tactics are disgusting.

who the fuck did he even pay?

where did those shekels go?

Someone pls shoop one of the pneumonia cells into the digits ball plz thnx. Palmer will give monetary compensation.

WHERE IS MY MONEY

I DID FOR FREE

GIMME THE SHEKELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there a phrase for this? Accusing your opponents of what you yourself are doing to deflect attention? If there isn't, there should be.

Accusatory inversion.

I'd even accept racist hotpockets.

Can I go full jew and request back payments from this faggot?

Turns out when Trump was Secretary of State, he used a private e-mail server to send and receive highly classified documents

Im surprised this bullshit wasnt published by vox or jewzabel.

Fuck these ignorant millennial bitch niggers

Why did they pick that autist Palmer to pin this on? Did he actually give money to some organization?

I sure hope this Dash guy doesnt speak out against Trump. I would hate for the curse to get him

>Pneumonia-chan when?

WTF I love Pallmer now. Is the (((Zuckerberg))) gonna off him now?

i will have to put music to this shit and make a hit record nigatello

These are the same people who will mock right-wingers for being "conspiracy theorists".

dammit were is my check

I genuinely do not understand something here. Please help me. How exactly is he "funding" shitposts? We've been doing it for free on twitter long before the election. What is this guy's endgame? Why is he claiming he's been "funding" us? Is this a false flag?

THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. THIS IS SUBVERSION. THIS ORGANIZATION IS ONE WEEK OLD.
> THIS IS A FALSE FLAG. THIS IS SUBVERSION. THIS ORGANIZATION IS ONE WEEK OLD.

From reddit:

"Nimble America" (the brand new scammy organization BTFO by r/the_donald) is taking credit for everything we have done.

**We need to pressure them to shut down. They have done nothing but purchase a billboard, yet they shamelessly take credit for the growth of r/the_donald.**

That makes it quite easy to write us off as an artificial movement, a narrative that is quickly being spread by eager journalists.

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

Every article has a quote from the organization taking credit for the takeover of Reddit.

> Some actions Nimble America claim to have taken in recent months include “conquering Reddit” (and by that they mean r/The_Donald) and paying for a giant anti-Hillary Clinton billboard outside Pittsburgh. Alongside Luckey’s name (well, his Reddit account) on the group’s founders page are two mods of r/The_Donald.

This is a setup.

they are really going crazy

fuck off ebola-chan
you achieved nothing
NOTHING

I'm gonna get hate for this. But this needs to be spread, especially on reddit.

This is the "i have lag" of politics.

>AU
>kiwi

Wait... You guys aren't getting paid? Lucky's been paying me 5 cents per post on Cred Forums, the_donald, and Twitter.

I remember back in Bush years, anything at all you said that didn't viciously attack him would get you accused of being on the Koch brothers' payroll at least 50% of the time.

They want something like this to happen again.

He has a SuperPac.

So they know he's going to win, but they don't want people to love him like they do Obama.

>comes back to check (you) trap
>has only caught one small sized kiwi shitposter
>due to shitposter conservation laws small kiwis have to go back to the wild
>mfw I go home hungry
Looks like my belly will rumble for another day :(

You think I would go to a pleb-tier NZ shitposting school? This is srs business user - millionaire Oculus-founder business.

Daily Beast is basically on par with vox; it receives funding from the Clinton campaign and has the be most overtly cuckservative news outlet I know

I support Trump and I definitely exis[ERR_NO_FUNDS]

kek

(You)

please post ITT

I wish I were paid to act like a retard on the internet.

>dirty memes

LEGALIZE MEMES 2016

>this projection

>the Oculus founder is funding them
conspiracy theorist

He probably think that the moon landing was fake, too

please post ITT

I don't even care if they kill me for it at this point, I just want the nightmare to end. So I keep posting on youtube and social media either until Hillary loses and Trump corrects America or they come drag me away.

To be honest this is quite a clever tactic.
Us naming the Jew and spewing hatefacts all day has given right-leaning normies the freedom to say what they think, and not be cowed into PC, because they think that finally there's safety in numbers if everyone else is raciss too.

But this narrative tells them that actually no, everyone else ISN'T raciss too, so you'd better get back in your trailer you dirty hillbilly, there's no groundswell of support for your ideas, its just 10 astroturfers, and you'll be sent to the re-education camps on Nov 10th. Lukewarm MAGA supporters get blackpilled, stay home on election day.

I worry that it might work.

Best post in this thread. People need to spread this shit far and wide to squash this narrative.

Where the fuck are my reparations?

Please see:

lol the author is a junior at some shitty university
>Gideon Resnick is a junior at the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. Please enjoy this content at your own risk

Is he just doing this purely for venal reasons? Does he just want to ride our band wagon?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/543p3p/nimble_america_the_1weekold_organization_soundly/

Summary: A week ago, a brand new organization called Nimble America was endorsed by Milo and two of the top moderators of r/the_donald. Its stated purpose was to collect shekels to fund "shitposting" in real life (e.g. billboards). In fact, the organization claimed to have already purchased space on one billboard in Pittsburg.

Immediately, /r/the_donald wildly rejected the money grab, insisting that any d'nations go to Trump instead of some shady organization with fake names on the team page of their website(!).

The r/the_donald moderators who endorsed the scam were forced to step down after a user revolt:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/

On the heels of the Clinton campaign announcing its goal of gaining moment online, Nimble America runs to the media, subtly claiming to have astroturfed the /r/the_donald (and other "Trump memes") to success.

Despite...

1. Nimble America being brand new
2. Nimble America only raised eleven thousand dollars in total
3. The remaining moderators (and users) of r/the_donald calling them out as complete liars and charlatans

...eager (((journalists))) began spreading that narrative.

Too bad it will never stick. We've never needed anyones help to get this far.

Most likely Hillary campaign trying to make it look like Trump is doing CTR shilling so that Hillary dont look so desperate. I have hard time believing there is someone being paid like CTR shills to promote pepe. Just Hillary supporters trying to make Trump look bad or as bad as CTR shilling.

The left are using a guy to blame for falsely accusuing of shilling us. He probably doesnt care or one of the facebook or google higher ups want him out of business for a grudge.

>Where do I go to get my paycheck, pham?
Are we unpaid nazis or nihilists?
"Where's ze money Lebowski?"

>reddit drama

Why should we care?

>implying this wasn't the plan

Gaslighting.

>sell virtual reality to liberals
>spend money on dirty memes
I want trump to win just so we can have 8 more years of this.

What the fuck? How do I get some of these shitposting bucks? Is there someone I can write to?

God thing about this is that when this kind of thing is posted on twitter, you can see which of your twitter friends stupid and not to be trusted, or anything they say should be taken with huge grain of salt. Just watched some Twitter threads about this and og boy are people stupid. There are people on twitter who seriously believe that all pepe and trump stuff or hostility is because of this.

daily reminder Pax Dickinson kept Anil Dash waiting for 20 minutes for their meeting while he went to go and get some pizza

If anything this could be advantageous to us. The Hillshills will focus all their efforts on Nimble America, a scam, while the real Trump shitposters can do their work without interference.

>lifeless NEETs need funding to shipost on twitter

wow lod

what was the evidence for CTR being here again? Just that one article saying Clinton paid them to shill normie sites? why would they come here, with all the naziboos and pedos, we aren't ever going to vote for her...?