Word of your excellent anti-Google operation has gotten around. I'd humbly like to submit some of the OC I made

Word of your excellent anti-Google operation has gotten around. I'd humbly like to submit some of the OC I made.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks great, I especially like the shutterstock part

That's all I have.

Sorry about the shutterstock watermark in the OP. The picture was too perfect not to use, and I couldn't find the original.

Instead of what looks like a shadow try an outline

In the font, I mean

Trying to figure it out now. I don't make these often.

More like this?

Made a couple more.

bump bcos I want fresh OC straight outa the meme oven.

This is outstanding.

Please take a copy.

fucking kek

Fucking googles

Done and done!

sides

could have potential what do you think Cred Forums ?

Google Hangouts

>this whole fucking thread
Shouldn't you post this on reddit or some place like that?

>no google analytics yet

OK, I genuinely laughed at that one.

Lol. Fucking stinking abo.

>Google Domains

Why are forced memes so unfunny?

I humbly submit:

hahaha nice user

>Update
shut up u fuckin retard

are you on the side of the Googles?

best meme coming through

google lover

kek

Put forth for your satisfaction:

Shit just isn't funny, people look at these and wonder "why they insult the company?"
Nobody even understands from these pictures alone what this shit is about.

You don't instantly get the Idea that its a replace word for Nigger and thats why this shit won't take off.

It would make more sense to tweet about niggers but once mentioning niggers and then in the next sentence mentioning them as googles or googs or whatever.

I think it would work better as text based meme that you slip into "normal" posts but in a way that it becomes clear what is meant.

You glorious shitposting bastard, that's far better than mine. Saved.

>not google hangouts

you failed

And then the stupid shit of giving jews a name that they don't care about and where they hide behind.
Good job retard

I support this meme. It's NOT censorship because we can still say 'nigger' as much as we want. But Google has been pushing evil shit since its creation despite its motto LITERALLY being "Don't be evil.". They need to pay.

Google is trying to censor us, now we're fucking with them and making Google an offensive word that basically means nigger

it's going to fuck things up when people immediately think hardcore anti nigger racism when they hear 'Google'

Can't wait

the only way to stop google is to storm it
no point fighting it over internet

Most people don't have a defective brain and can recognize patterns. Which is why we can learn language in the first place. But what do you know your probably a google

Wrong outrage hanz. Try and keep up.

Google this - european art people

wait who got

No one here likes Googles. I hope they all stay the fuck in Africa or become slaves again.

Dirty ape chimping Googs gonna Google...

sad

Google lover cuck detected

How much BGC you suck on, goi? Big Google cock so deep in your throat you can't talk straight?

GTFO degenerate

why the fuck is one google wearing a wedding dress???

actually kekked

Most normies are stupid as fuck

They see the word google and they think about the company and not Niggers.

In order to work it must insult the niggers so other retards understand that "this word" = racial slur = offending.

Its not offending to niggers showing them pictures of niggers doing nigger things and then writing some google comment under it.

the way its headed now is being an inside joke that like 10 people continue spamming after the rest already gave up and everybody forgot about.

fuck off filthy nigger loving scum

The memes write themselves man, get in on the fun, don't just knock mine.

Fucking krauts. All they ever bring us is marxism and googles. Stupid piece of shit self-hating germ.

Piping hot OC.
Don't burn your hands.

Perfect.
Truly, you are a memester.

And stupid normalfag is like "but google is american company...I don't get it" after reading your post.

>+1 internet

You're missing the point, SJW Krautcuck. This operation isn't aimed at PEOPLE. It's aimed at the censorship AI bots google said they would roll out to suppress "hate speech" like making fun of Googles and Skypes.

This. This is just going to be misunderstood as some attempt by the alt-right to call google a bunch of abo/niggers who develop shitty services, instead of addressing its increasingly orweillian censorship of certain patterns of language and eventual thought, purposefully decreasing ideological diversity and honest discourse.

>They see the word google and they think about the company and not Niggers.

Duh, a picture with google people and the word google will trigger a "muh racsm" response after some time.

Stupid people will understand it faster than exchanging nigger for google in some text

google, please.

>some nigger with glasses, nobody understanding what the fuck it means

>"what has graffity to do with google?"

Pretty good but the message isn't clear enough

>"I don't get it"

>"what? Google now bringing news from africa or what?" *closes tab*

>"google is now involved into producing prison stuff? I don't get it"

>"why does John McClane hate google?"

This started yesterday, give it a few more days to really find its legs

You've obviously never seen the birth of a meme, until somebody really hits the jackpot it's gonna look stupid, all it takes is one phrase or picture and it'll take off on its own

I'd guess a week at the longest and this'll be all over the internet, the potential is huge, and there's almost a limitless supply of material to work with, these corporations are largely untapped by the meme wizards, it's like finding out Antarctica is full of oil

Should have memed it Google Dox

>nofunallowed.jpg

In was thinking of rap sheets. Docs is good, too.

>Germany

A real meme just appears because somebody had a genius idea, this shit here isn't and is a sad attempt to force it.

All this came from one user's spur of the cuff analysis of the censorship bots.

noice

No it won't as long as people don't see it as offensive.
To become a racial slur you have to insult people with it.

This one is pretty funny

>i dont know what meme are

Grandpa, go back and gas some jews, you are to old for the internet.

Then make it fun you unfunny cunt

Go buy some chainmail Germany.

THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE!

THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THEY WANT TO FORCIBLY ENFORCE SELF-CENSORING UPON US AS A MEANS TO STOP US FROM USING THE TERM "NIGGER"!

THEY WILL REPEAT THEIR KIKERY RHETORIC UNTIL EVERYONE CONVERTS AND GIVES UP THE TERM IN FAVOR OF THEIR KIKE OVERLORDS AT JEWGLE!

THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLAN TO SLOWLY TAKE OVER AND CENSOR US!

CHANGE IS NEVER GOOD! TOO MANY CHANGES AND COINCIDENCES HAVE TAKEN PLACE ON THIS BOARD OVER THE MONTHS THIS IS THEIR PLANS BEING ENACTED UPON US! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICKERY WAKE UP!

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP US! THEY WILL EMPLOY:

BASELESS/FALSELESS ACCUSATIONS!

USE THEIR KIKE RHETORIC AS A MEANS TO SILENCE YOU AND BAIT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!

RESPOND IN WAYS THAT ARE NOT OF ANY PROPER REBUTTAL OR RETORT!

DO NOT GIVE IN! DO NOT LET THEM WIN AT THEIR OWN GAMES! THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLANS TO SILENCE US!

DO NOT LET THIS FALL ON DEAF EARS! STAY WOKE! GET WOKE!

WE WILL NOT FALL FOR SUCH KIKERY AND BLATANT SHILLING!

THEY WANT YOU TO STOP SAYING "NIGGER"! THEY FALSELY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT ON CORPORATIONS AND SOCIAL CIRCLES!

THEY DO NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WILL NEVER WORK AND WILL ONLY FASTTRACK WAYS TO SUBVERT THIS WEBSITE AND SPREAD ATTENTION TO OUT OUR BOARD OF PEACE.

THEY DO NOT HAVE "ANY" PROOF OF THIS WORKING!

>Germans

keked and #rekt

Nah, most meme are forced, but people will forget the forced part. Pepe was forced for months, then it went mainstream

I know exactly what a meme is and this isn't a good one. I see what is a hit and what is not, and this here clearly is not.

That's literally how this happened though

Like, literally

I'm going to take a copy of this thanks.

is this a cringe thread? what's with all of the SJWs censoring everything?

I love pictures like these, does anyone have any more photos of terrifying google mobs? I mean lip-plate wearing tribesmen holding AKs, Liberian execution gangs, Congolese machete militia, that sort of thing.

Those are operated based on context and human moderated assistance, though, they can already filter out mean things and billions of permutations of racial slurs, being more subversive will just make the algorithm more sensitive and means comments will be even less likely to make it through in the future.

>insult

I think you dont know how easy it is to insult people.

People got triggered, because the Master/Slave state in hardware/software.

>hurr durr green frog is new nazi symbol

Can't tell if he's dead or just taking a bath.

>10 nigger coins and a banana have been deposited in your section 8 housing district

>it's gonna look stupid,

Canadian meme manufacturer confirmed.

>getting angry
>at memes

Calm down hans, even great non-forced memes meet their end pretty quickly. These days you barely ever see ARE YOU KIDDING ME and that was 10x the phenomenon this is

tldr shut the fuck up it'll all be over soon

Its a dumb idea, sorry but that won't work.

You don't even know where pepe comes from you fucking newfag.
Actually from the draw sadfrog threads like 5 years ago, this once kept going because it was a good template for more OC.

>he isn't funny and can't create top memes

You can tell we have some skypes in here trying to nip this in the bud. If they were anons, they'd no that trying to stop a meme only propagates it.

>good meme

So, you are the person that decides what a good / bad meme is?

If you dont like it, than just leave. You waste so much time with something you dont like, get your priorities right

top kek

It's somalia women aren't allowed in the crew he's their wench.

>German humor

>stop having fun because I'm not having fun

Fuck off Germany, it's your peoples fault we need to resort to these tactics, all you had to do was kill the skypes and upload them to the cloud

But noooooo you couldn't even save the world

I'm glad you're not having fun, you don't deserve to

A meme needs hard work to get off the ground, this has potential, but ultimately we just have to wait and see. As the leaf said, give it a week or two and it will either die or explode.

You need to be doing for the right reasons, this isn't to try to trick AI and get around censorship, this is Pepe's associate google with racism in the same way google helped frame Pepe for Moonman high jinks.

>newfag

newfriend you try to hard, use the right lingo or you look retarded.

How is calling niggers googles censorship?
It's not like it's being done to avoid making basketball americans butthurt

I'm just saying that at the current state it isn't going anywhere

A meme is either a hit or it isn't.
>normalfags don't get it
>niggers don't feel insulted
It already failed its objectives.

Make the whole shit ten times more offensive and then we see if it works better.

Nigger

Self censoring

Implying Google can't add selective filters to certain websites.

Fucking faggots

what is happening with google i hear some riots going on involving google possilbe that skype had something to do with it?

>If they were anons, they'd no that trying to stop a forced meme only stops it and its newfaggot redditors from successfully shilling and censoring.

ftfy

*Pepe's revenge

>attacking anyone using racist language
>liberal double speak
>liberal double think
>tumblr tier censorship
>forcing people to be PC
>not a Kike
wew lad

What is this all about? In what way have they banned racial slurs?

>hiding the Jew behind a name

You do understand that google would never ever censor the word Jew right?

Kinda makes you think who suddenly doesn't want you to say what they are: JEWS

Its already dead senpai

Why would I manufacture memes when I live in a fucking meme?

>Australia's still got it!

>It already failed its objectives.
That is the problem, you got the objectives wrong.

>implying normalfags opinion matters

it has much cringe potential. this is even stupider than kek.

So what are the objectives?
Censoring yourself?
Not calling out jews?
Making unfunny pictures nobody gets?

I don't understand this thread, can someone explain? How exactly are those pictures hitting Google?

the only people promoting this are kikes with blue hair who are laughing themselves silly at this. convincing half of Cred Forums to self-censor.

BERFEGT xDDDDDD

This is terribly offensive, sir. How dare you sully the name of Google. God damn skype.

First good one actually. Because here you can kinda see what it means.

You're putting a lot of effort into shutting this down

Really gets my skull soup swirling

Do you think, they will ban a racial slur against jews?

Well, then they have to ban the word skype, but they wont do that. You cant ban every word, it just doesnt work.

They can ban all racial slurs, but they will never ban "google" or "skype", they would have to attack themself and no dictator would do that.

several kikes from reddit/tumblr raided Cred Forums and convinced all of the weak numale millenials to be PC and never say anything racist. it's a cringe fest

Got me with that one.

OK Nietzsche, while you're staying there with your mouth full of words, why don't let Cred Forums having fun for a while.

Good luck "addresing" Google, Facebook and Twitter censorship.. wait..in fact you don't want that, you just want to derail a funny thing which potentially can show libtards they cannot control any word in the dictionary.

Main objective: Banning words because they hurt feelings is censorship and a stupid idea.

Wanna ban racial slurs? Then try to ban your own company name. Nobody will do that, its a word that nobody would censor.

If you google 'european art people'....

I don't think anyone is saying to censor yourself. I'm definitely not. But I do think this has the potential to at least generate some keks. Who knows? Maybe some SJW blogger will write an outraged article about this. In the dankest timeline, maybe Google itself will overreact. Then we're off to the races.

The goal is to bring subconscious negative association to the brandname by making normies feel uncomfortable when they use Google and think of pictures of niggers hanging from trees

It's unbelievable that so many people aren't grasping this very simple concept, the media made 'Trump' = 'Hitler', we're making 'Google' = 'nigger'

Jfc Hans, you're acting like the most useful idiot to ever be used right about now

>google new racist slur
>never say anything racist

The pure quintessence of Irony

>Goymany

>implying kek is a bad meme

Fuck me, who did that?

This.
Theres no need to call a nigger a google when what you mean is nigger. Even if you're being subtle about it, it barely even make any sense anyways. Nigger is a Nigger, Black man is a Black man, Google is Google, etc.

> the media made 'Trump' = 'Hitler'
yea and we saw how well that worked, everyone with 2 brain cells dismisses it instantly.

makes me think what retards you guys are who push memes on the level of (((liberal))) memes.

OC here! i think we could find even better photo

go cuck yourself you google loving skype!
ash al yid!

just say nigger or jew you inbred retard

Google did.
Which is.... problematic.

Hence the memes arms industry before you.

>google censors images
uhh yeah about that, all these images are posted by 1 person with new filenames this meme is definitely forced and definitely pretty fucking effortless. google black people, slap google app name on it, boom, "pol will eat this shit up, please give me more shekels when they think this will work"

>what if they realize that google will just update their algorithm overnight and hide searches where google is equated with nigger, they arent that dumb are they

this meme needs to die

>google european art PEOPLE
it mostly shows black PEOPLE because both words are often used togheter as opposed to white people or caucasian people or whatever. That stupid meme attempt needs to die imo.

Don't be confused simple goy.

This is an awareness raising initative.

White people in europe are being removed from history.

Europe has always been a black continent. Don't you remember user?

Yeah, it's not like we can just call out Jews any more after using code speak once. Once you go KEK, you can't come back!

>not google drive
Missed opportunity Thu.

there is no need for that, call a Jew what he is.

>ash al yid
calling someone a kike in shillspeak
>literally posting a phrase in hebrew
what the fuck are you thinking? whats it mean at least tell us that

Niggers

OK grandpa, don't you have a migrant family to host? You're being very rude not offering your females to the poor unfortunate war heroes of syria

>gets butthurt because the meme he supports is a pile of shit

Spreading disinformation that supports us is Jewish bullshit.

If you search "European art" you get very different results.

"European Art People" returns nogs because of the instances of "people of color" on such pages.

This has nothing to do with the skewing of results to promote a multicultural agenda and everything to do with the way search engines work.

Seriously how fucking new are you to not even know the basic way searching works?

>searches where google is equated with nigger,

Good luck, coding a software that is able to understand the context of a sentence or a image.

Pimpers

Nah, it shows art of black people, but not the art of european people. All I see are oil paintings of black people

You're projecting so hard James Holmes would want to shoot up the room you're in

Your country is going to collapse soon and you are going to starve to death.

here have a jew cartoon

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT YOU FUCKING SHILLS ARE SAYING THIS MEME IS AIMED AT COMBATTING THE NEW PROGRAM THAT GOOGLE HAS THAT DETECTS TROLL COMMENTS AND SUCH.

Also google already understands the context of a the sentences you type, thats why google fucking works.

you guys are retarded, if this google nigger shit catches on and even 1 person notices it would be an overnight fix for them to disconnect their relevancy.

worst shill ever

We need Google Handouts too.

I understood that reference

Next try googling

White man white woman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products

>nobody understanding what the fuck it means
As opposed to a green frog?

You fucking moron, we control the memes of production.

>context of a the sentences you type, thats why google fucking works.

Nope, they return a search result based on index hierarchy. Auto-correct is no context-analysis.

Google for something that is heavy context based, google wont give you the right result.

Stop shilling for google

ash al yid is a secret phrase of my memetic order, If I say any more I put my life in peril.
shadilay brother

I saw 6 Googles outside the imigration center today

>normies
no wonder you don't understand how people work

>shillspeak
Ironically you just exposed yourself as a shill.
Everyone shilling against the brand-killing meme is a fucking Skype

Kekled here

It's so fucking funny watching these Skypes googing out over this meme.

I've never seen so much opposition to a brilliant idea.

you are trying so fucking hard to get this accepted by Cred Forums

in fact i bet you'll keep replying as long as I do instead of just ignoring me and posting real content

also the content sucks so even if its not a fucking shill its the worst low effort meme ive seen lately

#GooglesOutForHarambe

I don't get it lol

>you are trying so fucking hard
Get out.

>also the content sucks
Good to know you fucking skype

You mean stop shilling for Nigger

Whoops look how much I'm censoring myself

There are soo many products...

Reminder that the entire "google" operation is a psyop by CTR to discredit Trump supporters as the racists they are. Just so you know.

honestly the memes are forced and shitty but just referencing niggers as googles is great

proof in point

who has ever said "niggers out for harambe"

this is shillary tier memery just following trends they dont even fucking understand

word play i think

how google shows us earth and how earth really is

put them together and it reads google earth

google stole my bike

anti-google operation?
its anti nigger operation
the search engine once known as "google" has now become nigger
like I don't know the answer to that question try niggering it.
fucking googs rioting

Google Scholar ;)

How many Months to spread this collapse google brand there stock value.

I hopened of one useing there search engine now as well.

Freedomspeech killers most be punishedited to hell and back.

This ine/pol best ideas long time I want see them recked.

I want this on BBC news after a week.

these ctr google shills have delusions of grandeur

this is going nowhere

If anything this is going to confuse the neural network that Google is going to use to classify posts. This will work for any neural network.

If we are in the dankest timeline, this could really happen. I could easily see the SJW media REEing over this, maybe Google itself overreacting, and the next thing you know, we have a fine shitstorm on our hands.

Googles gonna goog

I was wondering how long until someone did this.

help

trash actually in the bins? you're googles are tame.

I love photoshop.

How come I missed #90000000

Lmao at that.

While I'm at it I'll check Keks blessing at

Spicy.

Fantastic

Another take on G Fiber

OK, that's brutal as fuck. Hahahaha

you are trying to hard Hans

>still defending and pushing this shitty meme that should stop us calling out Jews

fuck off kike

Eric pls, you're the Jew.

You've got some really good ones.

hahahahahahahaha this one is brilliant

Nofunallowed.jpg

He's a Google so he's definitely not taking a bath

And then the truth gets filtered from search engines, no thanks.

buitthurt you didn't come up with it in the first place or did someone steal your maymay Hans?

I did.
Then I searched ,,crying" to have a pic to reply to you.
It only got worse

great, now why don't you leave the thread since this is so pointless, and then inevitably talk about how you were a part of this a month from now when it becomes a thing.

Let the news report on it, who is going to believe something this insane sounding.

What do Germans know about fun?

I'm with the yank. Hopefully this sorry excuse for a meme will blow over in a day or two, and everyone will go back to proper nigger memes. The dickheads pushing this thing don't understand that Google's 'Coversation AI' is a site-local tech, meaning that it is installed by a forum admin (e.g. Jew York Times) to protect their individual comment section. It is not some technology that will censor the internet globally. Replacing nigger with google in Cred Forums posts is both retarded and pointless.

Ma google wuzz up

Not even a week and getting some results .

This one got me

someone do Google Analytics

There is nothing offensive about your OP image. I have seen this quite a bit in this campaign. Google doesn't mind having an African and a picture of the African Continental associated with Google maps.

For this to work Google has to be associated with racist and offensive content.

Now that is doing it right.

Feral fucking nasty big thick lipped google.

Again, there is nothing offensive about this. This image does not hurt the Google brand image.

You are correct. I've tried to make things spicier in my later attempts.

Very good

More along these lines?

Google should know this is why we are turning their company into a racist term for niggers

nothing offensive about this one

that is making a statement against prisons, not blacks

good concept, wrong race

Oops, now I look dumb.

perfect

are all blacks googles or only those who google?

btw how was the googling after the police shooting? did they burn down their own neighborhood again?

No, we don't have any problem with good black people. It's fucking googles we can't stand.

Google wedding.

underrated

keked pretty hard

>google
>africa

God damn you shills are fucking retarded...

There you go

Google Plus should also be the chalkboard google drawing the fingers

Google Buzz with a Google in the electric chair