Why is there so many young lumberjacks around now? I see them everywhere

Why is there so many young lumberjacks around now? I see them everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kwf5TP44clE
youtube.com/watch?v=m-we8K9f5Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just cunts who probably couldn't even change a wheel mate.

this tbqh

Low test chinless wonders compensating.

Because women like the look

I dont know, but this i thin this vid talks about it. I haven't seen it yet so... It starts around 12:00

youtu.be/Kwf5TP44clE

This is what happens when daddy doesn't give two shits about you and never teaches you how to shave. So they go to mommy and she teaches them to style their hair instead to look like a fag. Then you get a weird retarded mix of manly beard and gayboi hair that makes you look like a retarded bitchboy.

"""masculinity""" for nu-males

Seeing less of this look every day, hipsters are passé.

>walking down the local
>see this

Just got off a hard day of cutting down trees i assume

Of course a Swede would say this.

My mum locked me in the bathroom with shaving cream and a box of disposable razors and told me to sort it out.

You sound butthurt because all you can muster is neck pubes

His masculinity is totally undercut by his faggot tier hair.

Why bother learning to be a man when you can just pay dress up and idiots won't know the difference?

The logging industry must be booming, those outdoorsy types are everywhere.

thats a shitty fade

How do these people still manage to look like beta fags even those longass beards?

If you can't bench press the tree you just cut down, you're not a lumberjack. You're a faggot.

I generally it the "I can't think for myself so I just follow what the media says is popular" haircut

I hate modern society, no one has any originality to them, I hate the new """"fashion"""" and the haircuts that come with them

1 in 3 faggots will dress like this cunt

Cargo cult masculinity

youtube.com/watch?v=m-we8K9f5Oo

Undercuts look good when done right, aka no degenerate beard.

#nolegs

>tfw when can't grow a beard
>27 years old and still almost nothing

This type of "bad genetics" person is increasing in numbers.
Receding hairline in the mid 20s
Glasses to fix the eyes
Ugly flea infested Beard to hide the weak chin.
kek

>everywhere
yes, sometimes it seems to me that I found myself in the Canadian woods. I also hate these glasses.

and yet they crush pussy while you're being a sad lonely dick on a uruguayan woodcarving ezine

Oh for fucks sake. Why does a fuccboi have to dress like me more or less. I AM FAT I don't have many options.

25 and the same m8
At least I have a hairy arsehole

Funny you say this
Because these pants have the crotch parts of the pants lowered down so when worn it will drop down to the thighs and it looks like they are walking with their pants down like nigger fashion

The entire time I was growing up I wanted nothing more than to grow a great big bushy beard, big enough that it would reach the middle of my chest. By the time I was old enough to grow real facial hair, out of school, and in a job that would allow me to do that, this fucking beard fad was starting to roll in. Now there's all these fairies with weak jaws walking around with a beard like it's going to negate the fact that they let their girlfriend fuck them in the ass with a strap on. I fucking hate them all and I don't want to be associated with them, so now I wait. I'm going to wait out this fucking fad and live my childhood dream.

>Cargo cult masculinity

Underrated

As an actual woodworker, it's infuriating.
Yes a own a lot of flannel and thick pants because of my work, but since I can't grow a proper beard (Native American blood in me), people assume I'm just a wannabe hipster.

My entire garage is floor to ceiling pegboard, but everyone just assumes I couldnt tell the difference from a handsaw and a handjob

My flannels are actually covered in sawdust, unlike these faggots with 4" beards

that's illegal
you should know that, Stu

>I'm going to wait out this fucking fad

Funny that you make fun of pussy males, but here you are to scared to grow a beard because of what some people might think.

Grow a beard, don't style it, don't shave the neck, just let it grow.
Don't be a tryhard with your beard and you will stand out from the people you hate.

get a job you neet cunt

>Implying those aren't just fashion choices

You sound like a fag who styles and gels his hair. Go get your asshole bleached queer.

Fuck off of my peninsula

Personally I blame muslims for making beards popular among youngsters.

This!

28 and i can only grow something really shitty and it's better to shave it off than look like a fool.

Don't know why that is. I'm not a beta limp -wristed faggot who lacks testosterone. Everything else is perfect but can't grow a beard. It's really depressing if you think about it

i don't see these people irl, just on the internet

same with sjw's and whatever else you guys whine about day in and day out

its just for show, peacocking a big ass beard to make up for their complete lack of any masculinity.

These lumber sexual faggots need to stop appropriating northern British Columbian culture.
Fuck off you useless cunts

Never travel to Melbourne then m8

I live in Seattle, and the amount of man bun/beard combo is staggering. I'm usually an asshole to those people in the gym.

>I'm usually an asshole to those people in the gym.

no you aren't

that your knee mate?

>Lumberjacks

Those cunts have probably never swung an axe in their lives m8. They think growing a beard makes them masculine. They're wrong, being a man and building your workd makes you masculine.

Everyone has this horrible fucking hairstyle.

Weak jaws hidden behind retarded beards + the additional 'Life is a tough journey, and this is a coy fish to prove it' tattoo anywhere on the body.

I'm so glad i can't grow a beard, i have to shave my face like twice a month or so. It's very practical when you have a job where beards are looked down upon.

Keep raging you sad, kissless autist. Maybe if you respected yourself enough to run a comb through your hair once in a while some dumb broad might give you the time of day.

>mfw my fucking pastor has this fucking numale faggoty haircut
Bet he'd let me cuck his milfy wife too, that fag.

I've told one recently to get his man bun out of the squat rack (was doing reverse curls behind his back.) I grew a beard for deployment, but that wasnt a fad choice.

Good god, I've never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as I do right now. On another note, whenever I see guys with this look now I automatically think cuck.

>modern
>new
>normies haven't always behaved like this

stop lying

I don't understand why you would want a full beard if you are not in your 30's. Who is trying to look dignified with spiked hair or a fucking bun

That's no way to talk about your mum.

Fite me irl.