Archaic pedophilia laws

16 yo has a relationship with another 16 yo= perfectly OK

Someone who's been 18 for 10 seconds finds a 16 yo attractive=jail term, rape, protective custody, sex offenders list.

So pol why is it ok to be a pedophile aslong as you're underage aswell?

Also when I turned 18 I didnt get the automatic update that disables my sexual attraction to anyone sexually mature under 18. Should I turn myself in?

Other urls found in this thread:

raisetheage.tumblr.com/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/yes-we-do-need-to-change-the-age-of-consent-to-35-only-then-are-people-ready-to-have-sex-8957827.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
politica.elpais.com/politica/2012/10/20/actualidad/1350761114_627738.html
elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/asesino-nina-anos-mata-tras-horas-acorralado-2231898
abc.es/20121020/local-castilla-mancha/abci-tiroteo-pedania-albacete-201210202130.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>16 yo
>pedophilia

u wot m8?

Pictures of big tit cows next to flat chested Sally's is never not amusing.

The way they always fail to look truly happy brings out the sadist in me.

Fine 14/15. It's not like there isn't younger girls out there with E cups.

>Be in NZ
>AOC is 16

Come home white man.

it natural for teens to experiment with each other. the law is to stop creepy old dudes from taking advantage of naive girls. i agree 16 with 18 is normal but they had to draw a line somewhere. get over it, find an attractive girl thats just turned 18 and you'll be fine

girl on right looks like my cuz. she perth girl?

Time to move to spain then

Mfw i can fuck 15 year old girls without going to jail.

Spains AOC was raised to 16 last year

Feminists and catholics campaigned to get it raised. Anyone who disagreed was shamed as a pedo

The law does no change with age. Pedophilia is pedophilia whether you're 40 or 15. That's why(rightly so) teens are getting in sex offender registries for sexting.

Neither 13 m8

Infantophilia: -3 years
Pedophilia: 4-11 years
Hebephilia: 12-15 years

t. Wikipedia and the interwebz community

FEMINISM.

no really. the laws were created by women in their 30-40's who want complete control over men.

they're currently pushing to raise it to 25.

raisetheage.tumblr.com/
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/yes-we-do-need-to-change-the-age-of-consent-to-35-only-then-are-people-ready-to-have-sex-8957827.html

Now obviously a rational man can understand there is a difference between being attracted to a fucking toddler and a hot, 15 year old girl with massive fucking tits, who is biologically in her prime for producing the best baby.

The problem is feminists want to force men through shame, social control and making it illegal...to marry them and have babies with their 40 year old ass.

And this has seriously fucking worrying aspects for society if more babies start getting born later.

Agreed, but pedophilia has an actual medical diagnosis that feminists are ignoring.

Above 11, it's no longer a child.

same here but you gotta be 16-17 to fuck other 16-17 year olds.

When I was in highschool AOC was fucking 14 lawl they only raised it last couple years

Working hard to get that title back I see. I'm not sure if after the get Southland can manage to catch up with glorious Canada.

Natural for cucks maybe.
No hymen no diamond.

The age of consent in most Aus States is 16. So in your scenario, 18 + 16 is fine.

This. Hebephilia ftw.

>younger than 12
>has 20 sexual partners

Just ... what the fuck.
Am I reading it wrong?

>rightly so
so if a 18yrs "sexts" a 17yrs old you believe they should be put on sex offenders list, but if a 70yr old fucks an 18yr old that's perfectly fine? You're retarded!!!

As little as 100 years ago, pedophilia was widespread and accepted. I remember an example of a 30-yo army vet who married an 11 year old and ended up having like 8 kids with her. And not only was this perfectly fine, it was what the 11yo wanted.

Granted, back then women didn't have the right to vote and the blacks were segregated, but it just goes to show how quickly all of this took hold. Pedophilia has been illegal for less time than we've had AIRPLANES.

All still a crime, charged as pedophilia.

16 is AoC in Canada, many parts of Europe, and in over half the states in the US.

How much younger do you want it to be. Fucking pedos.

Lifetime sexual partners. As in, by the time they die at the ripe old age of 40 from AIDS, they'll have 20 sexual partners.

Over lifetime.

nah fellow leaf, once you're 16 it's all fair game unless you're in a position of authority over that girl (like her teacher)

Yeah I do. Ones illegal, one isn't. UNLESS you want to recognise that 18 and 17 isn't a big leap and a human doesn't go through drastic physical changes at that year THUS there should be a differentiation between sexual attraction to an infant and someone who's only legally an infant but matured fully.

Running sentence ftw.

ONLY IN YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY
"PEDOPHILIA" IS NOT A FUCKING LEGAL TERM
IT'S A FUCKING CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS

Yes, i got #triggered..

Pedo master race tbḧ

see You think the 15 year old girl is being forced into a relationship with the buff and chiseled soldier who can provide for her and protect her?

No, of course not. He's her dream man. And feminists want to steal the good men away from the youth, forcing them to marry their 40 year old hag cunts.

They've done this through EXTREME MANIPULATION of language.

Pedophilia is not the same as a relationship with a teenager. A teenager is no longer a child. No doctor would call that pedophilia.

Only feminists and their cucked supporters do.

Oh I see.

>independent.co.uk/voices/comment/yes-we-do-need-to-change-the-age-of-consent-to-35-only-then-are-people-ready-to-have-sex-8957827.html
I took a look at this because I didn't think the title could be serious, it actually isn't, it's worse, this fucktard actually goes on about
>hurr I say we raise the age to 35 so no matter how old they are they know it's WRONG to have sex
>durr I knew these kids whose parents didn't give a fuck and they went to shit, so for some reason the solution is to hammer into kids heads that sex is WRONG and that lying to their families about it is the right thing
>sex is about breaking rules and disobeying
jesus fuck this is like "Fucking up your teen generation 101" holy motherfucker someone please shoot that guy, it'll shorten the war by 5 years and save millions of lives.

Checkem! I'm the new king of cucks!

u failed m8

Praise kek the sun god!!!!

nigger please Hillary is kill

18 and 17 are much closer related than 70 and 18 dipshit. the body goes through way more changes from the age 18 to 70 in comparison to the one years difference between two teenagers.

do you think if a guy is held back a year in highschool then he shouldn't be allowed to sleep with the girls in his class since they are a whole year of development apart?

This graph is retarded. It implies the consequence is the cause and that's nonsense. It's not
>if you have sex early you will have lots of sex partners and fuck up your marriage
it's
>people who fuck a lot will lose their virginity at an earlier age, fuck lots of people and have shit marriages

there's no reason to think that the early initiation into sex is the cause of any of those issues, instead of the very predisposition to have sex at an early age.

Come on big money not whammy!!!!

This is what happens when people drink too much feminist koolaid.

They have manipulated society to the extreme so everyone thinks NORMAL AND HEALTHY teenage relationships = pedophilia.

This is despite the actual medical diagnosis for it saying a completely different story.

And it's not just an issue of teen girls not getting quality men, or quality men not getting good pussy.

This actually affects white birth rates.
It affects the quality of the babies created.

This is a far bigger issue and yet people will just shut their mind to any evidence because MUH PEDOPHILIA and not realize that teenagers are not children.

>tfw I can fuck a 12yo legally
>tfw it's too old for me

fuck white people

God damnit octomom grant me the power come on!!!!

Praise QEK

The best things in life (12 year old girls) are illegal.
Please make it legal for the sake of the future for love and peace.

Roll!!!

But where's the difference?

I've seen feminist saying teenagers should be free to fuck every jamal they see, but there are feminist who want raise the AoC to 35. Why?

says the person living in a white country and taking advantage of all the great things whites have contributed.

go back to living in the jungle you ungrateful ape

I'm a fan of loosening legislation on this sort of thing, but it'd never happen. Dear lord, just try and bring it up even to your closest friends and you're a weirdo. Men can't affect the popular opinion on this, we're already accused of being pedophiles just for being around kids.

It has to be done carefully, too, because otherwise you risk legalizing all of those 50-something fuckers who molest little girls. You want developing women to be aware of their sexuality and what it means, to grow into it responsibly and maturely. You do not want creepy fucks taking advantage of naive young teens and ruining their lives with pregnancies and STDs and shit that they can't afford in this day and age.

"We need to stop these horrible pedos! They're everywhere! Think of the children! *salivates*"

In the same way firefighters are also frequent arsonists, you can bet all these people out to save children from the devil that is sex are just fighting their own inner desires (whether they know it or not).

Young people need to be protected - including being protected from people who would deprive them of their sexuality.

To be more calmly serious, the real problem here is there's no way to write a single law that covers the development of billions of individuals. So how does a society set up guidelines that save the many without destroying the one?

The data is pure.
No amount of rherotic will be able to twist the plain Truth.

No hymen no diamond.

boned a 15 year old Norwegian qt I'm bulgaria last year. nobody gives a shit in europe. bretty gud.

let's see.

It's literally part of white genocide.

Guess who funds feminists. Soros.

It's fucked.

The thing is, you can just make it post-puberty for the sake of law.

That fits the medical diagnosis, anyone who fucks a pre-pubescent gets done.

Teenage girls are still going to go for the men they find attractive, which IS older men with their own cars and successful jobs. They are still sleeping with older men right now, even though it's illegal because their own biology is too fucking strong.

It's NORMAL for men to want a young teenage girl to be his.
It's NORMAL for young women to want a strong successful man (who is usually older to be successful).

If this was fixed, we would have more white children being born. Trust me.
This could single handedly fix white birth rates by making people desire their partners once again, instead of the bullshit sham marriages we have today because men are forced to marry used goods.

Age of consent is part of white genocide, because it's irrational. I have no problems when it protects children, but there is no reason for it to extend to non-kids.

And now they want to make it 35, to increase power over men even more! Good fucking luck stopping people doing it anyway.

Most cases of statutory rape in America are decided by the underage participant's parents. If the parents consent it's usually legal. But that line is drawn by judge and jury around age 20, after that it becomes an issue.

How old are you?. looking at my snapchat full of 15/16yr olds i feel like a pedo and im 23.

How old she has to be to consider it "statutory rape"?

You're not. Don't feel that way at all, you are a normal man.

See my post here Feminists have actively twisted the language of what pedophilia means to label all men pedophiles.

The REAL definition is age 11 and under according to every single doctor.

Why do you keep posting gifs of this kid you pedo spic

>No hymen no diamond.

Same here in Aussieland.

Checked

What the fuck is this thread?

You're Australian, the age of consent here is 16.

Theres no special 16-16 laws

you can fuck 16 year olds all you want

You seem to take it personally.
Am i hurting you ?
If so, i'm sorry.

Truth hurts.

In Texas there's a 2 year rule. If you're around 2 years of age difference you're good to go, the age of consent is 16 or 17 here so that's what age they have to be to be legal for sex with people that are 18 and over.
You're going to jail either way if you aren't a citizen so don't get any bright ideas Guillermo.

Because I want and I can.

There was a whole /s/ thread about it, recently.

If a picture of a girl is pedo to you that means that you get sexually aroused
You are the pedo leaf

leave avia alone Paxo

fuck off cunt 16 is legal here you drongo

Here is 12, so why the fuck I would travel to the U.S.?

>tfw I deflowered my gf
oh yeah I'm s-so h-hurt pls stop

desu I couldn't care less. but you seem like a butthurt permavirgin that's overcompensating for something
>pointy elbows would not hit

>laws change
>what was social acceptable once has changed
wow is fucking nothing

we have a 3 year romeo law so it doesn't work like that.

no

It shouldn't be about someone'special age (under or above 18) but about the age difference between the two.

Like, until the sexual majority (16 in most countries, the top age difference between people could be like.. 3 years.

As in a 15 yo can fuck a 18 yo, 16/19, 14/17, 13/16, up to the point where the younger one is legally unauthorized to fuck (like under 11 should be hard limit, no one except freaks hits puberty before that)

kek funny thing is you're right.

if he's seeing something dirty in that gif he's the pedo.

Oh I saw this shit in a Transformers movie.
Pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

You could hardly care less indeed.

The STD chart is stating the obvious, that's just common sense. The rest is nonsense, it's too basic. Get better data.

Also, you are aware the hymen can be broken in other ways other than sex. It's really not that difficult to break through a sporting injury. Or do you prefer your females to be lardarses who want to be pampered by their one and only.

No hymen, no diamond.

Looks like theyre trying to destroy the White family unit. A 14 yr old getting pregnant and raising a family with a 30 ye old basically guarentees a potential for a large family, mothers will most likely devote themselves to their families early on , avoiding education, loneliness, and other societal distractions which lead to the feminist shit contaminating them we have today.

I knew two mejicans that got jail time for having sex with black girls that were 17 when the mejicans were 18. Black dad wasn't having it. It's just fair warning, blacks hate mejicans because they compete for welfare and the sympathy card.

Restoring the family unit would means removing the right of women to vote and work.
It'll never happen, the only uncertain thing is which collapse will happen first : of the european race or the european civilisation.

No civilisation in all of History stopped or reversed the "liberation" of women, or at least didn't last until then.
Russia from Lenin to Stalin may be an exception, though the Stalinic Purge count of a civilisational transition in my book, the two periods as connected as royal and republican France are.

>fucking a goog

Just ... why?

When Rome became Christian, Byzantine Rome managed to survive for almost another millenia.

Perhaps you should consider the solution that we don't want, as M. Houellebecq showed us, it might not be that bad as we think. It might even be the solution that we will get.

>Should I turn myself in?

What for? You've already been exiled to a prison colony :^)

pedophobes BTFO

Islam have an inherent dysgenic effect due to the promotion of inbreeding in shariah law.
Any people that adopt islam is doomed to subhumanise.

Yes, it is quite problematic. But perhaps it could be solved with a schism?

There is no need for a prophet, Paul the apostle never met Jesus.

Hijacking Islam and sending the kebabs home because they are heretics. It has happened before.

But in the end, this is the solution that none of us wants.

Youre forgetting the most recent examples. In the 60s Iran and Egypt were secular, women were not veiled and they had more rights, you can say that they were 'liberated'. Today theyre all religious, mostly veiled and mostly stay at home raising kids. In time women in France will one day understand that removing their 'rights' ( work, vote ect.) will liberate them from the feminist shit we have today.

and you wonder why they're going to build a wall

Wait, I've found a better version.

Iran was a textbook revolution.
All the legal framework was reworked, nothing was untouched.

Egypt i do not know the context, but generally stopping to be secular imply a reworking of the legal framework through physical threats so...

Isn't age of consent in emuland 16?

>FEMINISM

This. Before feminism European men were marrying 9yr olds.

saved desu

What im saying is 50 yrs ago Islam was a dead religion. Today it is thriving similar to the way it did in the middle ages... Removing women rights over time and moving towards traditionalism thus stopping the liberation of women in Europe, is very possible and only natural.

Kinda crazy isn't it? Just 80 years ago Americans could marry 9 year olds.

Don't worry liberals are already biting their own tail to get it back.

Now girls like her have been saved so they can grow up to be single mothers with 5 different baby daddies.

Where's my EBT card?

This is also a crime in Australia.
BRB reporting you to kangaroo FBI.

flat is justice.

Exactly, this is hebeophilia not pedophilia.

>yes-we-do-need-to-change-the-age-of-consent-to-35-only-then-are-people-ready-to-have-sex
What the fuck? How does this benefit feminists when they want to whore around for as long as they can? I'm calling bullshit.

>the potential to literally instantly label and prosecute any of your partners for statutory """""rape"""""

I wonder

>Live in CA
>AoC is 18
>Next door is 16
>Still can't just hop over to Nevada
>Have to be a resident there, I.E. live there for 5 years which would just make me age more and be more unattractive
>Meanwhile, teen girls go to seedy raves in CA and make out with adults in secrecy (mainly because it's dark and loud)

Fucking hell, man. I just want some scene/emo/raver ass.

But men won't have sex with them anymore if sex before unfuckable age becomes illegal. Even feminists aren't that dumb.

>men won't break the law to have sex

lol

>men willingly get prosecuted as rapists
Yah.

Not willingly but if it's take a risk or get no sex I'm pretty sure they would do it.

This is total bullshit because 16 is the age of consent in most Australian states. You can be 35 and still legally fuck 16 year olds. The exception being QLD ofcourse where the age of consent for sodomy is 18.

love should never be illegal. aoc laws are feminist bullshit.

>The way they always fail to look truly happy brings out the sadist in me.
That's really far out, bruh
You're a true psychopath, my friend

Name?

I wonder sometimes, how liberal parents would feel to see me, a grown man in his 30s walking up to their little 15 year old girl and make sure i'm audible when i talk about throatfucking her and choking her.

Progressivism is fucked. Any one of you spergs would know that 15 is very young.

Age of consent should coincide with common puberty ages (13-14)

Just don't fuck children.

>females impregnable ~9 years (as young as 7 has carried full term... of what's know of)
>jizz produced >10 years in males... peckers tumesce much, much earlier
>young animals practice fucking from months in
>religious institutions have engaged in intramural paedophilia for time immemorial
>elite pedo cliques

telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html

> tfw 25
> tfw banged a 16 and 17 year in the last couple months

YOu don't have romeo and Juliet laws? In most US states, the law is within 3 years difference is okay.

I think some dude had to go to prison tho, to make it a thing. like in you description.

last goverment raised it up to 16, and before it was 14 not 13 :*

I'm 19 dating a 15 yo and openly talking with some friends about our sexual relationship

Completely fine here

If she is fully sexually developed then there's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to her, but is she is underage then is agains the law, that's why they call them "jailbait"

18 years old is just where we "draw the line", in the future having sex with a 16 years old might be legal, mot of them have tits, ass, hips and periods by then, I can't see why not, we are "progressive", right?

15 was the ideal age for marriage and birthing children for thousands of years. It's only in this age of maximum education that high school and college have somewhat disrupted this natural, fertile time. If we go back to a time where college isn't needed for fucking everything, then we would have more healthy children and a higher birthrate and likely more stable families since loyalties cement quickly at that age on average

AOC here is 16 but it is not that ckear cut.

19 year old fucking 15 year old probably won't lead to anything. Even when taken into court the most likely result is judge deciding that they are both kids.

That varies state to state. Here in MD it's shifty because they will still hit you with the sex offender list if she cries rape or anything negative regardless of age gap. It's not a federal law so they more hyper conservative states dont support it.

>once almost fucked 15yo
>looked at least 19
>met her in students club, so she should be 18
>thing progress nicelly
>after few weeks I find out her age
>was 23 then
>freak the fuck out, thought it's illegal
>drop everything
>mfw I learned shit was legit

omg look at those cow tits I would suck the milk out of them omnomnomnomnom lol

archived by any chance?

t. Mohammed

Oi faggot who are you i went to highschool with the titbeast on the left. Mason?

>Feminists and catholics campaigned to get it raised

Nah, some 39 yo wanker shot a 13 yo hoe that stopped fucking him and killed himself, then they changed it

A real shame

Funny how that works. In Sweden the age of consent is 15 and if someone were to have sex with a 13-14 y/o it's still not called pedophilia, it's illegal but noone brings up that label. Pedophilia is reserved for gays abusing 7 y/o boys and similar.

I really don't understand what that part of the world is doing, calling someone pedo for liking a fully developed female.

M8, 16 years is the age of consent here in Australia, what are you on about brah?

Good story user'

If you happen to understand some spanish here's the story

>politica.elpais.com/politica/2012/10/20/actualidad/1350761114_627738.html
>elperiodico.com/es/noticias/sociedad/asesino-nina-anos-mata-tras-horas-acorralado-2231898
>abc.es/20121020/local-castilla-mancha/abci-tiroteo-pedania-albacete-201210202130.html

did they fuck right away? isnt it hard to fuck a 9yo? either way its sick. 12-13 minimum.

Doubtful, it was in 1937.
There might be other factors, was she an orphan ? Was her family abusive?
Probably the only way he could take care of her was by marrying her.
The fact he gave her a doll as a wedding present indicates that he thought of her as a child.
And the fact that their marriage lasted their entire life kinda shows she was not feeling abused.

Still, having a ripe 16yo wifey at age 29, dam son

>having a 16yo wifey at age 29
I doubt it would be as great as it sounds. First, waiting until the age of 29 to lose your virginity sounds like hell. Second, the "ripe 16yo" factor would quickly pass in a few years tops.

Well I just used 16yo as a passing point. If the guy was not in war, they probably consumated earlier, it was 40s after all then.
And then this trend contiues, she is 20, you are 33
She is 30, you are 43 etc.

>implying that DFC doesn't loev oppai

So when two dogs fuck they both commit bestiality?

14 and up is fair game desu senpai

who is this concubine

Dasha something on W4B, met art and the like.

Is that some crappy joke? Are people supposed to be adult at 18 but then under the AoC for 17 years?

Why not press for some longevity program that would make humans more like asaris? With a life expectancy of 700-1000 years, the first 100 would be considered youth, yes.

No, I know what this is about. Pushing up the age of women having their first child will create lots of downies.
>in B4 ooga booga muslim googles
No, they will be the next victims of muh progressive family policies. Just a matter of time.

Fuck the feminists and their downie-pandering.

Holy shit that's a cute flat chest.

>Someone who's been 18 for 10 seconds finds a 16 yo attractive=jail term, rape, protective custody, sex offenders list.
Does Australia not have Romeo and Juliet laws?

Sauce!

>Archaic laws
Fuck off, Muhammad.

Flat is good and all but doesn't even compare to THICKness

ty based user, google gave nothing

I want to snuggle with Ai so bad it hurts
She looks so soft

Don't want to get arrested? Don't break the law. Same thing you'd say to protesting dindus.

ywn

get fucked you pedo
you only create these threads in hope of some mexican dumping his stash here

Although I'm too late in saying this but you're a fuckwit mate, 16 is legal here.

Man, I always end up with the big titted fat one, my big guido friend gets the hot skinny one on the far right and the middle one is stuck up bitch that just gets fingered by my creepy friend.

Dindus want to commit real crimes, though. AoC is just an arbitrary number.

Reminder that it would be 100% okay and common in practice to have teenage waifus if most 4channers and hebephile fetishists (as well as men in general) weren't incapable of delaying gratification and organising collectively for regulation of the SMP.

Reminder that campaigning for low AOCs before campaigning for the abolition and forceful suppression of feminism only allows abusers and kebab-dindu scum to have sex with fatherless white girls.

>Man, I always end up with the big titted fat one,
Good choice m8.

In the Talmud (written for white hebrews) pretty sure you can fuck 3 year olds

maybe 7 just to be safe

I thought sex with 16 year olds is legal in most (relevant) countries. Some backwards ass states like California have the 18 rule but I thought most states are fine with 16 year olds.

It's all a scam to artificially inflate the value of old insecure hags who exploit their male slaves through marriage slavery. It all starts with mommy using clever emotional trauma/praise training to facilitate a stockholm syndrome in the child. Girls are taught to deceive through make-up, wrong action, and perpetuate the whoredom. Any sexually liberated hot young thing or other competition is fiercely eliminated by the matriarchy who seek to collectively withhold their favor from the male sex for reasons listed. The solution is to start euthanizing them and take away all child care privileges beyond milking.

>So pol why is it ok to be a pedophile aslong as you're underage aswell?
And the last thing that's needed is dripping sexually voracious little girls shacking up with unlearned, unmanhood-initiated boys (who physically mature slower) and degrading themselves through jew romance fantasy. What a farce. In Ancient Greece a cunt was given to a man twice her age at puberty, minimum.

>being this mad you actually have to legally obey her father to not fuck his daughter

too bad for you abbo

most people are fucking children up to their late 30s you faggot, you obviously included