FALSE FLAG UNDERWAY

A one-week-old organization is taking credit for astroturfing the alt-right.

From Reddit:

The organization is just a week old, and everyone on /r/the_donald hates it.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54335g/late_night_crew_for_92316/d7yi767

Two moderators were forced to step down after its unveiling was soundly rejected.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/

"Nimble America" (the brand new scammy organization BTFO by r/the_donald) is taking credit for everything we have done.

We need to pressure them to shut down. They have done nothing but purchase a billboard, yet they shamelessly take credit for the growth of r/the_donald.

That makes it quite easy to write us off as an artificial movement, a narrative that is quickly being spread by eager journalists.

theverge.com/2016/9/23/13025422/palmer-luckey-oculus-founder-funding-donald-trump-trolls

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/

Every article has a quote from the organization taking credit for the takeover of Reddit.

> Some actions Nimble America claim to have taken in recent months include “conquering Reddit” (and by that they mean r/The_Donald) and paying for a giant anti-Hillary Clinton billboard outside Pittsburgh. Alongside Luckey’s name (well, his Reddit account) on the group’s founders page are two mods of r/The_Donald.

>yet they shamelessly take credit for the growth of r/the_donald.
Good.
We don't want credit.

that's a big ass

sauce?

/thread

fpbp once again

Goy, this means that liberals will be able to scream that we have our own version of CTR and we are all just paid shill, etc, etc.

They're accusing us of doing what they do, and it isn't just reddit. The guy is also taking credit for shit we have pulled off.

for needing sauce

No, you're missing the point. THEY are doing this to make the "movement" seem fake and bought out. To create the same ugly image we get when we think about George Soros funding BLM and other movements.

We need to stay authentic and genuine in image. We don't want to look like we are being manipulated by this soft handed billionaire.

brraaaappppp

This.

#WhereIsMyPayment

Typical leftist tactic. Accuse the opposition of being guilty of your own sins. It doesn't work any more.

>The guy is also taking credit for shit we have pulled off
Good

not good you fucking clown why the fuck are you even here if your happy with some cunt trying to discredit us and make us seem shady

Why do we care about Reddit? Don't those guys hate us?

>discredit us

Who is us and why is credit due?

also

He's Palmer Luckey, the guy who sold Oculus to Jewbook. Pretty strange that a silicon valley, South Cali Grad is spending money on meme billboards. He created a super PAC Nimble America, could be an attempt to steal donations away from Trump. Watch him just in case he starts doing crazy stuff.

No? You faggots have a massive crossover with /r/the_donald

>discredit us and make us seem shady
>by taking credit for shit we do and making the name Cred Forums more obscure
Wew

No they have a massive crossover to us

could easily be a fucking way to strawman the "alt-right" and have someone to retaliate against to look like shillary is taking action.

also that hes could be taking in cash from this is just disgusting

But they're still leddit? I mean why should we care when they're on Tumblr+? Besides who cares if we get blamed for anything? I thought we were all basement dwelling losers. Who would find us to be a threat?

Proof of it being 1 week old? I'd like to be able to dispel with this fiction that we're bought and paid for

r/the_donald has gotten so many people to switch over to Trump though. I love Cred Forums way more that the_donald but you you arent going to switch any lefty over on Cred Forums. Its like trying to get somebody into NIN when they have only ever heard linkin park and trying to start them off with "eraser". It will just turn them off to it. Yeah it has alot of cringey posts but its minuscule compared to the pros.

I got news for you guys, no one in a campaign on either side knows what the fuck any of this is and if they did they wouldn't care. This is bullshit board drama to the Nth degree. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump give two shits about some reddit war.

I know but we don't want our name out

4u

why is that getting reposted. It's gross af. Pig sty degenerates.

Do you actually jack off to these fat pigs?

Let them. Keeps eyes away from here which is best. Blame always goes to plebbit. Fuck Milo and his scam artistry, but "alt-right" was only ever a name made up so the media had something to name those it demonised for disagreeing with them.

This is good. We want nothing and have nothing to do with the alt-right. Let these pretenders fall. Even better if things don't go our way during the election we get off scott free and some organization gets a massive railing once its shilled across the media and the all the shills and Jews go after them instead of us. The more obscure we are the better.

I'd bang 'em

You wouldn't bang 'em up in Canada?

Who cares? This is not going to hurt Trump because normal people don't understand nor care for internet drama and being called "fake" isn't really worse than neo-nazi-virgin-raysis-misogynist-reactionary-weeaboo-pagan-frog-worshiper

Too late for that m8, Shillary already made a speech about the alt right white supremacist Pepe creating Nazi named Cred Forums.

>us
>Cred Forums
Get the fuck out of here you gigantic faggot

Actually I do. AMA

A N O N Y M O U S, or so I thought?

where's the sauce

>two kinds of women in this world

People will forget quickly
Although the BBC wrote an article on kek

I call that accusational deflection.

Their other favorite tactic is just to declare a win and namecall.

>Hillary already won you stupid nazi frogs

I don't get what that one is supposed to achieve. The deflection makes sense as a tactic, but claiming victory prematurely seems pretty fucking counterproductive to me.

Who ever said "Hillary already won you stupid nazi frogs"

No one talks like that. What the fuck are you even talking about.

He doesn't look red pilled....

>welp it's over, no point in fighting back, nope they won and we lost, time to go home
something like that

How is it that fp is always bp?

But that's not how it works. Sure, maybe some low-test nu-male will think that way, but how many of them are voting Trump? Normal, healthy people with willpower will be more likely to vote if they think there's a challenge.

>astroturfing the alt-right.
don't call yourself alt right. that in itself is an astroturf from a few months ago

So destroy them. They're literally nothing. Some kike with money, OH NO! Never slowed us down before.

>He's Palmer Luckey, the guy who sold Oculus to Jewbook. Pretty strange that a silicon valley, South Cali Grad is spending money on meme billboards.

He's from Cred Forums, either there's a lot of new in this thread or you all have a 5 second memory.

Palmer is a ponyfag who browses /mlp/ and Cred Forums. Once he started hanging out with Carmack and fell into a metric fuckton of Zuckerbergs money he spent the next 2 years slowly distancing himself from Cred Forums. He probably still spends a shit ton of time here.

this is fucking perfect

we dont want the credit

back then, it was ebaums world, then it was 9gag, then reddit.

now it was Palmer Luckey and his Billionaire Shitpost Force

it's GOOD for us if our opponents think our presence is just an astroturfed movement with a small number of people being very loud, because THIS IS A MOVEMENT

it makes them COMPLACENT and it makes them think "wow this explains why Trump looks like he has been doing well in the polls, now i know Hillary will win guaranteed i dont have to go and vote"

Cred Forums isn't alt-right newfag.

Fuck this shady scumbag.
The only reason I think anyone should go after these faggots is because none of us are getting paid to be honest.

>Cred Forums is not alt-right

Cred Forums is not one person. Kill yourselves immediately, snowniggers and cuckservatives.

>soft handed billionaire
Apparently you have some reading to do.