How exactly were birthrates NOT to collapse in an advanced society? I can think three main reasons people have children

How exactly were birthrates NOT to collapse in an advanced society? I can think three main reasons people have children.

1. A need for labor / being dumb enough to have children you can't afford.
2. Personal desire / natural inclination.
3. Duty/morals/some other outside compulsion.

1 is gone forever in any industrial or post-industrial society.

2 is still here, however it's not enough. Far, far more people will choose not to have children or only have one than people who choose to have three or more, so the birthrate will trend below replacement levels.

3 is rare. It could work, but prosperous societies always choose individual freedom over sacrifice for the common good.

>inb4 the pill
The pill by definition only stopped unwanted pregnancies (plus a few more). If the pill caused the birthrate collapse than accidents were already the only thing keeping it up anyway.

State propaganda of natalism. Third Reich-style.

Too bad Hitler ruined that sort of thing.

Go full Brave New World. Children raised directly by the state or corporations. It sucks, but probably less so than single mothers or immigration.

It's inconvenient to have children in our society because we need to go to work and both parents have to work.

But what if the future of work is online? A lot of people already can already do their jobs at home, like programmers. And the web allows people to start small businesses like web storefronts or Youtube channels that they can run from home.

These kinds of jobs are a lot more compatible with raising children. If our economy moves in this direction maybe smart people will start having large families again.

>Go full Brave New World. Children raised directly by the state or corporations. It sucks, but probably less so than single mothers or immigration
are you retarded, we gonna get to poo in loo shit tier level with a caste system

People will be more open for such things when the economy crumbles. Just go MGTOW and accelerate the process for now.

Would doing the traditional thing and getting married (outside of the law) and having kids not help as well?

>Just go MGTOW
Nice try, r9k-autist.

If you can redpill your white family that will be the better option.

>r9k-autist
most of them want out of MGTOW
or ai gfs

You can't have a developed post-industrial society with high natural Birth rates. Every country that has reached a certain level of development sees a decline in birth rates.

People don't generally want children, people desire sex which used to lead to children automatically.

The only way to fix declining birthrates is with technology. Automation too offset population decline and manufacturing motherless children.

I have kids and most of the people I know that are my age have kids.
My wife is from 7 sibling and they all have kids.
My wife never worked.
I'm the only one who works
I dont have any niggers/blacks as friends
I don't know what to tell you.
I dont see whats so hard about having kids unless you are a complete loser / degenerate.

It's not hard thats the point. Dogs and rats manage to do it just fine. The point is that most people in a post-industrial society with an IQ above 90 consider it a detriment to their quality of life and therefore a bad choice.

Is it okay for the birth rate to go down if you account for the difference in workforce by introducing automation?

You will be replaced by foreigners, you can't rape the willing.

>taking your work home
fuck that noise, enjoy being exploited

So; the become fat, complacent and thoroughly selfish?
Noted.

>taiwanese nigger posting from a backwater log cabin

oh how Cred Forums has degraded

>3 is rare
uhh... you know why Latin America has such a high birth rate, right? it's called Catholicism

I'm talking on a macro scale. You probably live in a nice area where traditional values are popular. They still exist of course, but the birthrates virtually everywhere with a high development index are low.

I cant recall the last time I met someone who thought kids would be a detriment to their quality of life.
all my co-workers make minimum of 65k a year, we all have the same contract.
most of us have 2-3 kids.
what their IQs are I don't know. but my states average IQ is 102

They're not prosperous. If they were they would probably give up authoritarian Catholicism in favor of personal freedom just like the West did.

You're right that religion works great for keeping birthrates up, and believers procreate more even in Western countries, but prosperous people are less religious.

In our world of information and entertainment nobody can be bothered to look after kids.
Some failed women chose to get kids to secure their own economical stability by snaring men into fatherhood, but often these fathers won't stay for long.
The men who actually want kids of their own only get the chance with older women who often already have kids from before , or women who did not want kids before their thirties.

or become less religious, rather

>uhh... you know why Latin America has such a high birth rate, right?
Only a couple poorest Latin American countries do have high birth rates.

>think three main reasons
We need to start having more kids or our race and culture will die. It's that simple. This is the main reason. As Shakespeare said, "the world must be peopled."

>As fast as thou shalt wane, so fast thou grow'st
>In one of thine, from that which thou departest;
>And that fresh blood which youngly thou bestow'st,
>Thou mayst call thine when thou from youth convertest.
>Herein lives wisdom, beauty, and increase;
>Without this folly, age, and cold decay:
>If all were minded so, the times should cease
>And threescore year would make the world away.
>Let those whom nature hath not made for store,
>Harsh, featureless, and rude, barrenly perish:
>Look whom she best endowed, she gave the more;
>Which bounteous gift thou shouldst in bounty cherish:
>She carved thee for her seal, and meant thereby,
>Thou shouldst print more, not let that copy die.