Why don't millennials pursuit their dreams and try to get a decent job...

Why don't millennials pursuit their dreams and try to get a decent job? All they do is just dicking around with their college weedheads or being a fucking NEET.

>inb4 muh boomers took err jorbs

>boomers took err jorbs

But that's true.
Millenials in the US are the first generation to be poorer than their parents.

lol @ boomers taking THEIR jobs. Anyway, they would rather rage at their dreams.

Why is he wearing a spoon wrapped around his wrist

It is an actual spoon with some clock hands sharpie'd on

b/c trump is gonna win

>Only jobs I can get are 45 hour jobs working in retail.
>Dream job is working as a concept Designer
>everyone says I am really good but I need the time to make contacts and set up a business.

And that's why I am doing all of that on the dole because if a bunch of fat people can get free government money, so can I.

FUCK KILLARY KLINTON
SHE WILL BE ARRESTED FOR HER CRIMES

I'm a millennial, my generation is cycled beyond belief. Nobody knows how to do anything themselves they're so used to people doing things for them.

For the few of us without social anxiety who can take initiative & think for ourselves, it's like a human competing with chickens.

I've never once even considered worrying about getting a well paying respected job.

How IRONIC!

That's the amazing part, a generation of life long failures that offer no competition for people trying to climb the social ladder.

When the baby boomers retire it'll be free game and almost too easy. Just takes a little bit of effort each day.

>boomers retiring and taking jobs at McDonalds
lol

Most of them are retired.

Im 25 and my friends and the people around me my age astonish me sometimes. Most of them have little to zero sense of saving money. They cant do it to save their fucking lives. They have no restraint so any time they do get money they find dumb shit to spend it on. Most people my age have also spent 90 percent of their time chasing relationships that always end in a shit situation or with a kids that niether of them are prepared for. Im not against people trying to find someone they love, but what the fuck is the point when you have no skills, no money, no assets, no plan, etc.? Most millennials dont get hands on experience at a young age either. I went to school in WNY and while you could take classes that were more hands on experience they highly discouraged it and made it seem like you were getting a much better deal if you just took 100 percent academic classes. I know very little about cars and i absolutely hate that about myself. Im trying to learn now but i still feel pathetic for not knowing almost everything about something that i use every day.

I literally had this exchange on the phone while ordering food..."I shouldn't have to get up at 5:30am to go to work at 6. I'm 18. I shouldn't have to do that!"- chick @ Corner Bakery

>Why don't millennials pursuit their dreams and try to get a decent job?

slaving away in a cubicle doesn't really sound like the pursuit of dreams

>Why don't millennials pursuit their dreams and try to get a decent job?

Because you're a fucking retard with a gold spoon up your ass

Thank their whore alcoholic mothers forcing babies onto the daddy. There also seems to be an odd trend of breeding in their fucking 30s and 40s.

Whose breeding? Boomers?
If so, lol fucking retard

>Why don't millennials pursuit their dreams
It also sounds like someone who can't string words together to form sentences. PURSUING one's dreams starts with building a base or a foundation, proving to people you have what it takes to handle larger, more important tasks. It involves demonstrating one has a work ethic. This usually means some cubical time...it's called gaining experience and it's not a step you can skip.