SHILLS HAVE A NEW TARGET

Every since this whole google is the new nigger thing started a whole lot of the usual "Clinton is dominating Trump in polls, [edgy song lyric] XD" threads and posts have died down quite a bit. And this is in a span of one day mind you, I have a feeling that they put their attention on this "little" meme by calling it Reddit, censorship, and all other stuff Cred Forums isn't fond of to get rid of support for this thing.

They know this will hurt a huge portion of Google's rep and they want it dead. You don't have to be a part of it, but don't show support to anyone that tries to write this off because "c-censorship!" cause it's not, you can still say nigger all you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol nice one retard, the jig is up you shill we're not falling for the reddit trap. Have fun with your fake meme, it was terrible for its entire lifespan. Fuck you.

Who's googling who anymore?

Jeeze, I wonder who could be behind this...

I agree.
You're fucking retarded for this forced meme.

Shill harder

Nah man think about it. If we get google to be synonymous with nigger, WE RUIN THEIR BRAND! Get it? We ruin their brandname if we get "google" to mean nigger. It's about branding with ALL companies. Ruin their brand.

I'm not the one shilling, that's you, retard.

the only thing I thought we should have done was wait until google rolls out their new system THEN start using google/skype memes.

but other than that as long as every sentence we type has both google AND nigger then it doesnt matter.

those who want to post Google will do it. Those that don't won't. Shills don't have anything tangible
To gain from either result.

The win for the shills is to cause infighting. And that's what arguing about who is getting played will do.

Cred Forums being wrong and looking stupid is irrelevant, we are anonymous and will just move on like it didn't happen.

Cred Forums arguing with each other about motives and reasons will stop anything happening in the first place and Make us ineffective.

why is google the new nigger?

It isnt.
Just a new forced shitty meme

Honestly I get why people want to change it to google but forcing it to change before the AI is even rolled out is stupid.
They aren't even 100% sure how it works, and are just assuming that this google code will work against it.
Until it's clear that the words we use need to change, I'm gonna keep using nigger.

fuck off CTR

_______L______O______________
_______G_O_O_G_O_O_G________
______________O_______L________
______________O_______E_______
_______S_E_L_G_______S________

>n**ger

It's GOOGLE now, you retard. We can't lose focus on bringing them down. Skype detected.

Did you just fuck up your copy and paste of something?

what does shilling mean?

Not even Cred Forums would have found this funny and they're the bottom of the barrel when it comes to humor on Cred Forums

>being so assblasted your retarded reddit tier meme isn't catching on

Fuck off. This was tried with captcha years ago by typing nigger in the captcha to flood google with nigger captchas and it failed. Now waddle back over to rebbit nigger.

Fucking instant message super best friends raid le Cred Forums

God damn skypes are at it again.

Gas the skypes

Meme war now

Or maybe ctr has given up on trying to fit in and instead bought the site to have more direct control over it.

Literally the first 10 or so posts in this thread are from Correct the Record trannies.

Googles gon' goog, m8.

GAS THE SKYPES.
>RACE WAR NOW.

>forced meme
>fake meme
Wow, I wonder who these fine gentlemen work for?

Oh shit. Yeah I did.

This one actually made sense and I'm pretty sure it at least bugged 'em.
You can also sorta fuck with the picture system by choosing the opposite of what they want when the pictures you click on disappear instead of just being selected, or by only chosing just three, say, pictures of coffee when you see like five. Three is the minimum they accept. That one doesn't really do anything to them but it saves time.

THE SHILLS WILL TELL YOU IT IS MERELY AN INVASIVE PLOY TO ROUTE JEWGLE!

THIS IS NOT THE CASE! THEY WANT TO FORCIBLY ENFORCE SELF-CENSORING UPON US AS A MEANS TO STOP US FROM USING THE TERM "NIGGER"!

THEY WILL REPEAT THEIR KIKERY RHETORIC UNTIL EVERYONE CONVERTS AND GIVES UP THE TERM IN FAVOR OF THEIR KIKE OVERLORDS AT JEWGLE!

THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLAN TO SLOWLY TAKE OVER AND CENSOR US!

CHANGE IS NEVER GOOD! TOO MANY CHANGES AND COINCIDENCES HAVE TAKEN PLACE ON THIS BOARD OVER THE MONTHS THIS IS THEIR PLANS BEING ENACTED UPON US! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICKERY WAKE UP!

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO STOP US! THEY WILL EMPLOY:

BASELESS/FALSELESS ACCUSATIONS!

USE THEIR KIKE RHETORIC AS A MEANS TO SILENCE YOU AND BAIT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!

RESPOND IN WAYS THAT ARE NOT OF ANY PROPER REBUTTAL OR RETORT!

DO NOT GIVE IN! DO NOT LET THEM WIN AT THEIR OWN GAMES! THIS IS ALL APART OF THEIR PLANS TO SILENCE US!

DO NOT LET THIS FALL ON DEAF EARS! STAY WOKE! GET WOKE!
WE WILL NOT FALL FOR SUCH KIKERY AND BLATANT SHILLING!

THEY WANT YOU TO STOP SAYING "NIGGER"! THEY FALSELY BELIEVE THIS WILL HAVE ANY EFFECT ON CORPORATIONS AND SOCIAL CIRCLES!

THEY DO NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WILL NEVER WORK AND WILL ONLY FASTTRACK WAYS TO SUBVERT THIS WEBSITE AND SPREAD ATTENTION TO OUT OUR BOARD OF PEACE.

THEY DO NOT HAVE "ANY" PROOF OF THIS WORKING!

I just think it's funny what you googles are doing

So bump

Can you please stop forcing this meme?

It's retarded. It's not even catchy.

This is worse than "Shart in Mart". if this is actually a paid operation, you all are idiots.

If it's just a few autists, please stop. Take it to reddit.

Either way Cred Forums is still being subverted, american propaganda pls

>you can't hurt google brand
these googles need to do a seach on scientologie

It's simply a dividing point and they want to exploit it. It has nothing to do with Google or anything, they just want us divided.

I have noticed this too.
They're trying to Skype us.

>Tag the Skypes
>Search raid now

That sounds like some google analytics right there

God damn skypes and their google wallets

You realise that the globalist corporations are just tricking you into spreading their power through meme magic, right?

found the skype

>Who's googling
Googles... although they cannot swim

Just nigger it!

so if you type google, black people come up. The real google will be proud.

One if today's Google images is this blackface mask with Google written over it

The Googles thing is retarded but calling jews skypes makes me laugh every time.

It's not like we're permanently going to call them googles. Just long enough to get them buttblasted.

>putting this much wasted effort into a forced meme that will never stick
this thread is cringe overload

It's as forced as saying dindu, coons, or porch monkeys. Moron.

t. google

How come Googles never clip their fingernails?

Please die, painfully. If your brain is too tiny to understand where this is going you need to die.

Skype is owned by Microsoft not Google

petrol in the background

Step 1.) Get Cred Forums to stop saying nigger
Step 2.) ???
Step 3.) ???

I been on Cred Forums like 10 or 11 years or something and by now I have a good feeling for when something will be a big meme or a failed abortion.

Like "shart in mart" was KINDA funny but the real humour came about because it was obviously butthurt Indians trying to divert attention from themselves.

But this one, I have no idea. I have no idea who is shilling who.

>be away from Cred Forums for one day
>come back and google is nigger

What happened?

Can you stupid faggots take this shit to another website or something? Do you actually have any plan to spread this outside of adding to the meme and spam ocean of piss on Cred Forums? Simply spamming Cred Forums with Google and Skype is jarring and annoying as shit when I expect niggers to be called niggers and kikes to be called kikes. This does nothing but make this place look even worse than Cred Forums.

Something something google AI learn memes delete hate speech from the internet something something google AI deletes itself.

I am living these new memes. These new memes are extremely dank. There is a level of dankness to them which is a new level.
They are the bees knees. They are the cat's pygmamas.
It is a new level of memery up in this piece.

holle
i am not google
i am the french
thank you goodbye

The idea is to destroy the google brand as punishment for their new censorship program.

The skype thing I'm not sure. They aren't part of google.

>I have no idea who is shilling who.

Precisely the point. The people opposed to "google" are shills. The people who want you to stop saying "nigger" are also shills.

The shill has many tools. The shill has many faces. Spot the shill to beat him.

I think the "google" thing is funny, honestly. When you take these sorts of things too seriously, the skypes win.

look at this google

The fact that (You) think we don't know that and are worried about (((Google's))) reputation tells me OP is exactly right

Google seeks to fuck us by, if we are to be objective, being a mild annoyance.
The proportional response is obviously to crash their brand, with no survivors.

google fucking nigger cunt fucking skype kikes nigger google fuckers dicks shit microsoft

Skype is for kike.
Skype dindu nothing really, it's just because it ressemble enough kike that's all.

Much like google, skype can't be blacklisted so it'll still serves the purpose of naming the jew uncensored.

>mfw Cred Forums is the new jew
Once you shed your human morality and embrace subversion, it's really easy to be better than the jews, amorality is all they have to be honest, they're all retarded nepotists in the end.

I think some people are missing the point; they're saying "JEWS WANT YOU TO STOP SAYING NIGGER!"

Cred Forums is still going to say nigger, but if we go outside of our comfort box and on to Youtube and Reddit and start throwing around nigger and kike, Google can shut it down for hate speech.

If we use Google and Skype, they can't. They can't censor their company name.

I don't know why people think someone is trying to censor Cred Forums. We can still nig here.

Divide and conquer. The shills realised that infighting is the only thing which can fuck with Cred Forums, so they're fuelling both sides of a pointless meme war. Hide all google/nigger threads.

Huh, this really is an effective way to deliver a redpill.

Thank you, are Nige. We always have to step in when the ruffians kick up a ruckus as such.

The intent and meaning is what matters.
We could use cuddlebears for that matters, as long as everyone understand it's associated with basketball americans, it'll become an insult automatically.

Still though, this is straight-up weaponised memetic, if we are successful we'll hugely harm a multinational.

And why wouldn't we be, when we got the most powerful woman in the world to be afraid of our shitposting ?

I don't think you people understand what's happening here.
We may wield the power to kill fortune 500 companies.
KEK VULT

>a cheque for $0.05 has been sent to your gmail account

but user is el santo dont you like luchadores fighting mummis and vampires?

This guy gets it. Let's cut them if we can. Sleazy leftist fucks.

Niggers = Googles

You can use them interchangeably. Fucking Googleniggers, gas the Skypes race war now!

Thank you Lord Kek for your guidance in our hour of doubt.
Shadilay.

I think it's more about ignorance and not comprehending how this helps and less about shilling.
People always get upset when they are repeatedly faced with thigs they don't understand totally.
Like I used to go into autistic rages over the white / blue / yelllow / black cloth thing.
Just post the instructions whenever you find someone behaving like that. If they still keep trolling after that, they are shills.

YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID YID NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

corporations have been using meme magic since the dawn of times. look for "sigil magick". you could be right, calling pepe "white suprematist" only empowered him, why would that be different with google?

Google detected.

>trying to force this trash meme
Fucking Plebbitors and newfags.

fuck off you google faggot shill, it's clear you're new here and we won't be falling for your lies

>lets turn Google into a bad word!
>implying they just won't make Google a safeword anyway

Waste of time tbqh

fuck this forced meme.

I have been telling this all the time.

its a fucking kike trick to divide us.

You are fucking idiots.

damn summerfags

SHART

It's a brilliant meme. Keep posting, pls

This meme has really kicked off. Thanks for the keks.

The meme is a work of pure genius and simplicity.

Anyone who says
>Hurr durr we're self-censoring
No we're not, we're choosing to ruin Google's brand, rather than say a work we say 24/7 which no longer has any meaning to anyone on this board.

Google's only product is their brand. Everyone they create is google this google that. Suddenly this word, which is the epicenter of the operation, becomes synonymous with n1gger, and google's brand is tarnished H A R D C O R E and they is literally nothing they can do about it.

Calling someone a nigger, who does that kill?

bump

Holy shiiiieeeet they're sliding hard. The conspiracy is real.

It is obvious that this meme is supposed to use outside of /pol IN CASE they start massive shadowbanning and censoring. And the chances they will are very high.

The problem is that you're explaining it too much. It's not even gonna catch on and even if it does catch fire it will be clear that it was a forced meme.

up

This board is irredeemable trash.

Found the shill

Potential google as well.

What are you? Are you google skype?

kys senpai

>This board is irredeemable trash.

This board is deplorable trash.

FTFY

I wonder who could be behind this call. Could it be skype?

Those are abbos you ignorant cunt

Google and MS are part of the shadow government.

MS and Google worked directly with the NSA to hand over data on US citizens in secret, even from congress.

Basically a private company knew more about our national security than our elected officials.

If you aren't using Linux you're a retard at this point.

This is a good meme.If a normie encounters /pol speech he wontbe disgusted because of racism.He will need more input more /pol speech to understand who "googles" are and then put two and two together.

Honestly I think this is a demon level meme.Have incredible potential.Adaptable and nimble.

And a question of mine.. who should be called Google Scholar?

That's from a movie

Even if the meme was forced (it wasn't) I like it bros.

I will use them interchangeably.

>1 post by this ID

holy shit you redditors have no idea how out of place you look

itt; niggers
Kikerosoft.

Because when people starts associating the two terms, we basically have one of the biggest company in the world which is called "Nigger"

Fuck the shills who think it won't be done.

Shart in mart was great.
Get the fuck of, Skype.

GOOGLE OFFICIAL THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

everyone say hello to david duke hes here in this thread

>This is worse than "Shart in Mart".
Found a triggered Skype.

KEK has spoken! Praise the kek! Gas the skypes, meme war now!

Suck my dick google lover

Google is for niggers.

Only niggers use google in 2016.

Its search results are also shit, you look up European stuff and you get shit from Africa.

Garbage nigger search engine is for niggers.

At least transparent the background.

This google false flag shit is disgusting. You people literally have no actual strategies left other than trying to undermine your opposition. Not a leg to stand on?

>Censoring nigger
Hmmmmmm

This funky ass google skype

(((microsoft)))