India, what the fucking fuck?

India, what the fucking fuck?
You are buying flying turds for 216M USD each

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34398449
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/behind-rafale-deal-their-strategic-role-in-delivery-of-nuclear-weapons-3036852/
tass.com/defense/901748
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_Tejas
coub.com/view/38i5z
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22677/marines-weapon-laser-f-35/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M8 it's more of a diplomatic move than a military one. If we want better fighters we'll buy them from Russia, don't worry

POO IN LOO

And we send this country foreign aid...

I think it's more likely frogs just bribed your government.

100% of military contracts are based on bribery.

But why?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34398449

Nah m8 you get foreign aid from all those refugees

Ivan, arn't they buying like 200 of your gen 5 fighters?

Nice job India.

>Russians complaining about corruption.
top kek

indian airforce training video

A E S T H E T I C

thanks you India, you're our best and most loyal client :)

more like

>we have tried to make military agreements with practically everyone
>but we make huge demands everytime
>and add more demands once the agreement is signed
>everyone else has gotten sick of our shit
>only the french are desperate enough now

You fault for letting them loose.

Why would you buy any military equipment from not USA or Russia!???!

We're buying only 36 of them to deliver nukes. Also
>Rafale will invest 50 per cent of the
value of the deal as offsets in India.
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/behind-rafale-deal-their-strategic-role-in-delivery-of-nuclear-weapons-3036852/

So when will you nuke pakis?

"Aid" is basically bribe. India too gives aides to few Asian countries like Afghanistan, Myanmar etc

a whole lot cheaper the then shit F-35's we've got
costs fucking billions per plane

You can pay for a lot of immigrants with 8 billion euro.

Says the country that was buying warships from france.

What's wrong with these fighters?
I wish I had one remotely controlled...
I know that your fighters can lift of from the swamp or some dirty crappy road or probably even meadow... but they have some technological advantages over your tanks with wings.

it uses poo as a fuel?

Why buy 36 french jets when you could just buy 5 f-35s?

5 f-35's sure but no helmets thats extra.We've upgraded them by removing the headphone jacks but now they are wireless! Don't worry you can purchase the new f-35 wireless headphones for the new helmets you just bought for extra. They charge themselves after you charge their charger! Cool Huh! But they don't work yet BUT you can pay FULL Price for early access! Cool!

Thanks you.

I don't get the french reliability meme, we are pretty good in a lot of domains even in the car industry, where we are on the top 10 brand reliability.

The rafale proved its efficiency as a multirole jet fighter, it's actually the best multirole jet for now, till the F35 is really fixed.

Still butthurt about the BPCs?

Attacking us on selling supposedly shit hardware and bribing

pretty ironic

fuck me i hate russians

Rafales are really good though.

If my id is XS/4efyC
then India is going to claim back the Indian subcontinent with the help of Germany within our lifetimes.

Thank you for you money

FUCK OFF THEY'RE THE BEST PLANES

how?

>tfw unintentionally subsidising the French defence budget

give it back frenchie

That's what you get for having military exercises with P*kistan.
USSR>Russia

>90000000
>89999999

Your cars are shit though
Not rare to see sub 10 year old french cars getting crushed because the issues would cost more to repair than what the car is worth

n-no

Advanced memetics

Jawohl.

But i thought they cancelled it?

Where's PAK FA, you dumbo? We promised those in mass production by 2015.

Hello newfag.

You thought wrong.

Buying jets from France is like a neutral move from country who doesn't want to take a pick between Russia and USA and make one of them a little mad.

But muh digits

Shh, don't tell him the secret.

>make successor to the F-117 because US commanders abused the fuck out of the existing airframes and 20 years had passed
>it turns into teleshopping bullshit

at least the advances made can be used in other fields, like space exploration. Example: the helmet/cameras system that makes you look through the plane, tank crews are gonna need it more than any pilot ever

>indian olympics

fuck off we need the money

DELET THISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>A
>FUCKING
>CANARD

Kek

The Rafale is an excellent jet fighter you stupid fucks

we made russia butthurt again

priceless

POO IN COCKPIT

Seriously though, I wonder what poo looks like at 20g.

PAJEET MY NEW BEST FRIEND

americans will be mad as fuck now

At least they aren't buying F/A-18s. Those flying coffins are falling out of the sky faster than you can replace them.

>canards

did you say canard ?

Yeah great, Poo in Loos buying shit from France because their own shit just doesnt fly.

This deal is right there next to Russian Mistrals.

Neither country actually needs that military hardware, but the deal has some additional terms and transfers.
The Russians got so lucky with Mistral contract termination.
The Indians already have a more capable, if slightly different fighter.

If anyone goes nuts and questions which one, or proclaims Rafale to be best, he should immediately stop posting on this subject.

Better than BMW, AUDI, Jaguar obviously.

Exactement.

That said, France has sold planes to India since decades.

>tfw Canada will never buy the superior MiGs

>YFW a canard jet flies by

French are leading inovators and inventors in the car industry throughout history.
Renault engineers are geniuses, as demonstrated.

When plebs think of good engineering, they think of super and hypercars, which are actually not balanced, quality engineered vehicles. Luxury car brands are an altogether different thing, French car manufacturers go for something else than premium Germans.

>butthurt britshits

EPIC

>We made Russia butthurt
>Manufacturer basically exploded from ass pain over almost a billion euro loss being cucked hard by it's own government just to suck american cock
Those days US liberated your women in WW2 are well and alive in your memories Pierre...

>modern french cars
>good

yes well only croats like renault for whatever reason.

> (OP)
>M8 it's more of a diplomatic move than a military one. If we want better fighters we'll buy them from Russia, don't worry

I wish Australia was that smart. We're stuck "upgrading" our f-18 super hornets to f-35's.

Loo Fighters!

connard ouais

This Guy knows what's up

RARE!!

Ne canard pas

Why are you hating on me, Finna-kun?
I just want to be your carfu and make you smily smily

Tbqh, latest Renault models don't look half bad, not sure about reliability, though.

BAISE OUAIS !!!

rude man so fucking rude !

Are they finally planning on wiping out the Paki's?

French fighters have a decent record. Israeli Mirages fucked up a lot of migs. Also India wants the technology.

We stopped giving them aid
Don't know what our government was thinking don't know why it took them so long

B-but Eurofighters are the best desu. Rafale is da poo compared to our eurofighters

It really doesn't matter with the ANZUS treaty this is just us throwing cash at a mate at the pub.

France gets it.

The F35 isn't supposed to be the successor to the F117 meme plane.
For a minute there I thought you were referring to the F111, which would have suggested you knew what you were talking about.

Mallards are some of the most majestic creatures out there.

Prove me wrong, protip, you can't, etc.

More like foreign aids lmao

FRANCE PUTAIN OUAIS!

Our weapon are the best.
Mig are shitty.
Goodbye

Fun fact, my grandpa designed the angled joint on the transforming wings of the F111, I love it when someone mentions that plane, it's so rarely talked about anymore.

>Also India wants the technology.
That's what was surprising with this contract: the 36 planes are "ready to fly", 100% made in France. No technology transfer.

That's unusual, it looks like an emergency.

>Prove me wrong, protip, you can't, etc

i cant and i wont i'm a canard enthousiast you know

that's cool

Your Eurofighters?

No, they're terrible in comparison.

RAF Eurofighters achieve parity/superiority, but not your rusting T1s.

>but they have some technological advantages
such as?

F111 was the plane that had such short wing it was terrible to maneuvre at slow speed?

India is just asshurt you're also selling weapons to pakistanis. Let them buy frog planes, who cares.

To be honest, it's pretty disgusting how much of a jew india is towards Russia, especially considering the fact that the USSR literally saved them from getting nuked.

If I were you I'd just call them ungrateful bastards and never deal with them again.

>emergency
>what is Pakistan and do they have nukes

Remote control
Although I don't know if it's implemented, but basically all plane is controlled by computers unlike F-16....

nm that was the f104

Lul, you clowns ended up having to re-imburse the Russians after the rouble crashed (more money for them) AND had to sell the carriers to a country that uses Russian tech, since that's what the ships were built in mind with.

I believe the final customer was Egypt? And now Egypt is gonna have to buy helicopters from Russia for their carriers?

Hahaha, yeah I bet Russians are super butthurt about that deal lmfao

Its ok, its not like France gains anything from it - the bribes to Indian officials should have amounted about this summ, so indians are pretty much getting the planes for free.

>fuck me
go out to the street, some Tyrone will help you

A sell is a sell nigga. Don't be hatin.

You're thinking of german cars.

So it's actually used rafales from our fleet? Or what?
Did they asked for a designated one to shit in?

India had a bad time converting the Mirage 2000s to carry nukes.

The Rafale are going to be nuke ready on delivery. It's actually a good deal.

Nothing new, Pakistan and India hate each other and have nukes since years.
And now suddenly India wants a small number of Rafales (which can carry nukes unlike the competitors...).

We already have ICBMs and Sukhois for nukes

seems like an appropriate purchase for their military to me,

India wanted the Rafales built in India, along with a ToT (technology transfer).

This new deal is Dassault just making them and delivering them.

Fair enough. Our guys trying to do remote control planes. I personally don't get it, why don't stick to just drones when you need remote controle? They are lighter and less expensive, but whatever.

Its colonial reparations

>M8 it's more of a diplomatic move than a military one.

This.

India didn't have to pay for them, they could've threatened france and had them surrender all there stuff.

The fact that they paid instead of pushing france around like everyone else does tells us that it's a diplomatic move.

india air force uniform has diaper

So why this mini contract? You need more than 36 planes to renew your fleet. Why India don't buy 100 migs at once for instance?

>used rafales from our fleet?
No. Brand new ones.

I could see it being useful if the indian pilot shits himself in the plane and has no control over it.

France sells quality planes at the prices of quality.
Everyone else sell shit planes at shitty prices.

Everyone, take note of India and buy french while you can.
France will soon collapse into the third-world so you won't have the possibility if you don't hurry !

I guess it's cheaper to put only electronics into already existing flying tanks.
Drones are kinda Mosquitoes, annoying but easy to smash and burn them...

>MAYDAY MAYDAY SHARTINJET SHARTINJET

Clever girl.

>best marketting strategy ever.

> tfw indian planes come with built-in shart countermeasures that destroy visibility in a 5km radius

>Indians are too cheap to get a proper bomber to carry nukes

Don't know. Haven't been following the news lately.
Last I heard Indian govt wasn't in favour of this deal. This deal might just be a filler till our domestic light fighter starts getting produced in large numbers.
Also probably because your government agreed to a lower price in view of the recent submarine leaks from your country.

When America stops being Pakistan's ally, or if Putin agrees to back India in the war

While we're in a "wannabe defence industry pundit" thread, here's a question:

If C-RAM/anti-missile technology and computers have advanced so much, what would it be like to put a fuckton of C-RAM things onto large "flying fortress" planes?

It works on the ground, why should it not work in the air, except the space and weight limitations of planes?

CIWS is the abandon ship alarm.

CRAM can't hit a weather balloon, they just don't want anyone to know that modern anti-ship missiles can literally sink anything.

all the money go into their space program.

tass.com/defense/901748

Clusterfuck the airplane.

Who would think that frenchies cant into aesthetics.

CIWIS have a shitty record on stopping missles, it have more chances of miss and shot down the fortress flying next to it than the missle its trying to intercept

Missle based anti-missle systems would be more suitable but then it would take a big chunk of the plane weapon carrying capacity

If the laser based and energy produccing systems develop more in the future it migth be a viable option for big long range planes

Yup exactly

> muh america is friends with pakistan

Is that why you're doing drills with America, to try and trigger Russians, then get reverse triggered when they do drills with the Pakis?

Indians are butthurt-belt tier. Not only do you try and jew people at every corner, you have no idea of honor.

Let me repeat myself.

You should be licking Russia's boots, after USSR stopped Nixon from nuking your dirty asshole.

The plane would be too big and slow (you want your plane to be fast, that's why you want a plane in the first place). Plus it's gonna be easier to overwhelm it with too much targets, as anti-air rockets tend to be cheaper than anti-ship ones.

post aesthetic planes

That's quite interesting.

I suppose it's one of those technologies that can only be properly tested in combat by the time it's too late to update it.

It has had some confirmed usefulness against mortars though, but they're very different from anti-plane or anti-ship missiles.

Yes, lasers are a good possibility.

I'm surprised CIWS doesn't have a good reputation. The "active defence systems" on tanks seem to have some functional benefit, and they would seem to have less travel time to detect and target the missile.

F111 is the one with the wings that can shift from swept back to completely perpendicular with the plane.

That's a big fishing boat

Pretty much every plane is sleek and "aesthetic".

It has been "tested in combat"

Some arabs managed to get a US destroyer with French Exocets from the 70s, during the gulf war.

And Exocets are at least 4 generations behind modern ASM, whilst CIWS hasn't improved at all.

Thats just not true. Look at this mess.

There is A E S T H E T I C

then there's "aesthetic"

i have helicopter

>Flaps on the front of the wing

Jesus christ that's hideous.

Nice, is this Putin-2 the next president? I'm liking the upgrades.

CIWS placement on most US ships is shit tier though.

Keep sending us money.

It looks like a pelican, but i really like the color.

You guys shit on the fucking road and thing it's a good idea to buy planes to compensate for your small cocks instead of building toilets. Kill your self Patel.

they want the technology...
russia is not willing to share as much knowledge as the french.
france is selling out big time recently to get these deals. if theire r&s can use the money to keep developing tech that is better than what there clients can do this strategy could work... on the other hand france may just have given india the last missing pieces to buid it's own and better warplanes...
most of those planes won't even be build in france.

Complete opposite of reality - the post.

Wikipedia says that in that particular incident they didn't have the auto-targeting system turned on on that single destroyer, which wasn't expecting an attack when they weren't technically at war. That's hardly a proper test of it.

I think sleek lines are sexier than dick-shaped duck-beaked planes desu.

Now that is an ugly pelican.

Whatever. CIWS is literally worthless. They're finally going the right way with THAAD, but the thing is, missiles will always be cheaper than ships so it's cost effective to just overwhelm pretty much any modern defense.

Personally, I think the age of big ships is over due to them being floating death-traps when facing somebody aside from angry sheepherders with AKs, and I only support having missile boats.

lol... you just have no clue...

You want a merging of bombers and fighters of ww2.
You want a small as fast as possible plane, with as big as possible weapon ability.
Else you have to protect your big planes with small ones.

from what the government said the planes will be 100% build in France and the knowledge they give India is purely non strategic

not that I trust them but still

I thought they had developed their jets already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL_Tejas

OUAIS!

Wikipedia posts regarding pretty much any engagement that involved Americans getting shat on, is heavily biased.

Don't float around terrorist states with your defences off.

Not to mention the fact that they DID see incoming planes, which then turned around.

If they "could" have registered the missile launch they would have.

ok

>all these useless russki ballerina planes

> indian developed things

their tanks were a complete shit, I wouldn't be surprised their jets are even more of a shit

You know the f16 is fly by wire, right? They had to computerize it because early test pilots kept knocking themselves out in hard g maneuvers.

> useless russki planes
> posts a jet powered buttplug

Ok, Pierre

>Poo

That looks good, for pre 2000 era

I do love me some Mig-31. What's its top speed compared to the Mig-25?

It's not computerized nearly as much as modern crap like F-35 or the same Eurofighter...
Probably F-16 could still fly after an EMP blast.

>early test pilots kept knocking themselves out in hard g maneuvers.
Isn't this why some pilots really love their F16's?

> pre 2000 era

So like 90% of the French armed forces?

>Else you have to protect your big planes with small ones.

What's so wrong with that though?
If you have a better and bigger fighter fleet than your enemy at the start of a big war, then you can secure air superiority and then bomb freely. And if the threat is from the ground, then having smaller planes with smaller payloads, whose losses will hurt your ability to keep air superiority, doesn't immediately seem apparent why that would be worse than sending larger planes designed to bomb the enemy.

If you're talking about the ratio of investment to number of planes, then you're definitely right (to a certain point), but is it really that bad a bet to have 500 dedicated fighters face off against 600 multipurpose jack-of-all-trades?
If push comes to shove it's easier to make a fighter bomb things that don't fly than it is to make a fighter-bomber a better fighter than its limitations and trade-offs allow.

>a butplug from the 40's that flies far faster than any russki shit

>not spending 7.8 billion on waste management infrastructure

Now Pajeet can fly his jet over his disgusting country where people bath in rivers full of feces and corpses.

>not wanting a MAT-49

>When you are responsible for approving military contracts in India
coub.com/view/38i5z

Does it do anything besides fly fast? I understand that's an important characteristic when running away, but still.

it's telling that they only address the first batch of 36 jets when they say that...

but dassault already spoke about the possibility to deliver 90 more jets... and a "second phase" of the contract.

the design is 30 years old by now... guess the money will be used to start some new projects.

>not wanting a real assault rifle

nigger

from what I understood they have to reinvest half the money into India lel

Like all the deals concluded by Hollande and his cronies it's a shitpile.

no wonder half of Ireland is English now

40% of the price is bakshish

no wonder half of France is nigger now

But seriously, I think the reason is that we have great demand for airplanes and limited production capacities, contracts planned for the years ahead and Indians have not wanted to wait a few years.

>Does it do anything besides fly fast?
Nope.
It was a ramjet project, the very first if I'm correct.

This flying turd also has a ramjet engine, and could have been militarised.

Got a problem with googles, Hitler ?

Read the deal again.

France has to give half the money back (it's called "re-investing" in India lmfao), I just think Russia didn't want to get jewed like this.

really makes you think

Oh come on, don't pretend like you don't have lots of arabs as well, m'Bilel.

>France has to give half the money back (it's called "re-investing" in India lmfao)

That's super strange because it is exactly written what you say: "re-investing", without any specification about what could be these investments...
It could be pizzerias, shoes factories or, why not, sewer systems...

>ID starts with p
>ends with ooo

Unless it's purely mecahnical kikes can shut down any US made material at any time. If you aren't jewish buying US military hardware is stupid.

It doesn't matter what this "re-investing" is. This means France is giving away money, which is shit.

I bet Hollande made a couple hundred thousand though, which is more than enough for that rat.

>You are buying flying turds
Sounds perfect for India then.

>France sets up a toilet industry in India
>It collapses as soon as France no longer has to invest

KEK it's so true. Every barn in America has a pic related with ~1000 miles on it because the electronic stopped working or the carb clogged. Fucking French engineering.

...go ahead, enlighten us.

UNDERRATED POST

checked

There's no doubt about the shitty nature of the contract. Nobody at Dassault was really happy it seems.
But the blurry "re-investment" part doesn't smell good for India if you ask me...

This is just a bribe.
Remember France was meant to deliver 2 carriers to Russia last year.
France always sells these things then doesnt deliver.

Checking

It doesn't smell good for you, Pierre. India is gonna Jew you hard.

A fucking Motobécane! Based burger.
It has no electronics though.

Kys Ivan, or just let AIDS do its work.
The Rafale is a jewel and the best omnirole fighter, stay mad.

Lol post of the year
While russians still buy french ships

Rafale is proven to be shit tho.

Tornado / Hornet / Eurofighter all surpass the Rafale in all aspects and roles.

Jew who? A future government 10/15 years from now is supposed to invest in god knows what... Do you really think we don't have jews here too?

and asspain enters the ring

Thanks to you and you shitstain country.
We always blame the germans for WW1 an WW2 but the real culprit are the austrians scums, you always have to jew them because you are notoriously incompetent in everything.

Excuse me? Who the fuck asked you to declare war on us? If you weren't such a little bitch and a Jew puppet, you might have helped clean Europe. Look what you did instead. Pathetic.

MEANWHILE, INDIA WON'T SPEND 1 BILLION ON TOILETS HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok fag.

And the Legion is "elite" and the FAMAS is the best rifle ever made etc etc...

Just because you make your own weaponry doesnt mean its the best, and in fact it isnt.

lmao, truly asspained

our stuff is neither "the best" nor 'the shittiest"

>Rafale is proven to be shit tho.

stop making shit up pedro

Rafale is inferior to all other mainstream choices.

You just want to scam some shitskins to sell your defficient plane.

Stop making things up dirty unemployed spaniard, the Rafale shits on the Eurofighter in every domain, funniest part is it beats your eurodogshit in air-superiority while your plane was specifically designed for that.

You got jewed, by the brits (who buy american as usual) and now are mad because your piece of shit will have its program shut down and silently die really soon.

come train with us in guyanne and talk to us again.
i ve broken deltas and seals during joint excercice.
our training and conditionning is so much harsher than the one they have.
we went in first in so many conflict to clear the way to make official troops invading safely, last time no american would have set a foot in afganistan unless we had cleared their beachhead first.
t.retired legionnaire.

go fuck yourself faggot, at least when franco was around there was a decent spanish military.

Where are your own jets? do you even build your own tanks troop transport and nukes?

The French unload arms to everyone. If ISIS issued a statement saying "Don't attack the French, they're okay." They would probably sell them jets too.

And their jets aren't actually that shit.

>people starving on the streets
>spend 7.8bn on fighter jets
fuck yeah neoliberal capitalism!

>The French unload arms to everyone.

And ? Don't you make that too ?
You are even next level: your militaro-industrial complex arm people and then 15 years later they arm other people to kill these people (Afghanistan).

B-but that's not what wargame red dragon says...

Ussr was starving communism fucked the country up and Russia was only spending money on military and nukes. India sent Russia truckloads of grain. That's why they helped India. And that's the reason Nixon was buttmad at India. Get your history right you transnumale

satellite camo

>leaf thinks his opinion matters
Why don't you sell your gold reserves... Oh wait

I hope people here realize that we sell weapons to India AND Pakistan since decades.

Within a decade we'll have lasers mounted on aircraft to defend against SAMs.

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a22677/marines-weapon-laser-f-35/

> india sent Russia, the country that had to hold up at least 10 worthless countries with resources, some grain

Impressive.

Not as impressive as the nuclear submarines USSR parked next to India, right in front of NATO battegroups.

Open a fucking book, ransheet ina street, if you still have one that's not ripped apart to be used as toilet paper.

To look like pixels?

BRILLIANT¡

Hey france, we bought this shit from you, we want our money back.

bravo, a country free from foreign influence not stuck in stupid military alliance buys what is best for them.

BRAVO INDIA

>India gets fucked by China and Pakistan due to poor defenses
>everyone gets raped
>Hehe should've spent money on building loos pajeet hehe.
I hope you get fucked by a mullah country.

>he bought a plane whose name translates as "Illusion"
>wants his money back when finds out it's not as good as it looks
HAHAHAHAHA
FRANCED !!!

The Tornado is absolute garbage.

(((google))) im not refusing that Russia parked a nuclear submarine, I'm saying they parked because India helped Russia while it was starving. It was a part of the cold war. Are you think in the head?

>they'll use them to bomb every existing toilet in India

take your shit out of here were not firing the mac 10 or sawed off shotgun today, we didnt bring rounds for those nigga weapons.

Kek, no.
Only 1/3 of your sukhois work.
Russia asked to increase India's number of sukhoi with improvements, but India refused.

They are SHIT

looks like some fucked up paper airplane that i made when i was kid.

>we want our money back

for some fucking (almost) 50 y/o jets, LOL

why do you even have an airforce chile?

> Russia, whilst in control of Ukraine *the designated breadbasket of Europe" really NEEDED indian grain

Seriously, I'm getting a headache from your damage control version of history.

Why do streetshitters always try to overcompensate? You got saved from getting nuked by Nixon, just admit it.

bullshit.

Why don't you nerds just buy the F-22?

>paper airplane

that's would be the F22 aka can't fly when it rains

are american weapons so shit and jam after making in contact with a bit of sand? while AKs still work after being bury'd

shut the fuck up bandwaggoning little shit

You are absolutely seething holy shit. Why would India "lick the boots" of the Russians? China is a geopolitical adversary of India, due to their China's growing influence and their alliance with India's arch-enemy Pakistan. China is also on friendly terms with Russia. You pointed it out yourself, India had good relations with the USSR (not due to any actual link but for purely geopolitical reasons) but the USSR /=/ China. Meme all you like, but it growth rates remain consistent, then India will surpass Russia in military capability in the very near future, given they have already far eclipsed their economy. So tell me why India should be licking the boots of Russia, when they have US/NATO/EU which in this case aligns with their interests more and is more willing to cooperate against China and Pakistan.

Are you upset, Russian shill? I think he knows more about his own country than someone obsessed with Putin

>Hey france, we bought this shit from you, we want our money back.
There's a reason why they are called "mirage" (espejismo)...

Honestly that's a good plane.

>come train with us in guyanne
I've seen a documentary on the cadets of Saint-Cyr during the jungle training session (the soft one), poor kids lol.
"I present to you your instructor, sergeant Stefan." the cultural shock between these intellectual kids and a veteran légionnaire was priceless...

when the war start'd all we heard on the news was how american weapons kept on jamming

lmao those pathetic spaniards utterly butthurt at the french, when will you grow up?

putain that s some old as Mirage right there.
did you buy it from us like the huehue bought one of our old carrier or did you buy it already as some third hand from some african country we destoked in?

We changed those a while ago.

I was just testing the water, now that it got be so easy, to get a refund from you.

> literal tapes of Nixon saying "I wanna nuke these fucking indians, let's go"
> bullshit

ayy

which shit country did you come from? you'll always be cleaning toilets until you learn proper english m8.

They all "could have been", otherwise they don't make it past the drawing board.

In Vietnam the original M-16A1 had problems with jamming if you didn't keep it clean. Those problems were fixed.

suck my dick and balls, royal brittiana FTW

>france
>money

you knocked at the wrong door

hehe c'est marrant ca. j'adorais voir les bleu débarquer en Guyanne ils ne savaient pas dans quel pays ils étaient, tous ces militaires fleuris et bien rasé qui ne savaient plus comment se servir de leur FAMAS après 3jours de marche sans dormir.
Les OPEX me manquent un peu au moins je savais que j'étais dans un pays étranger. Maintenant je me demande si je suis en France ou à l'étranger.

but you didn't fix it to work with sand, dont worry we had the same problem in the falklands with are jeeps, but we learnt from the experiance

>with are jeep
>knows extensively about which guns work in sand
Former ISIS member m8?

pls buy our plins ;_;

You're english is triggering me. You're either a slav immigrant or the british version of a nigger.

And yes, the M-16A2 and M-4s are excellent weapons. Funny you didn't mention the British SA-80... How long did it take you to get that cluster fixed? Had to call on HK to get it right, didn't you?

"could have been "compared to this one of course.

>that plane
My gut's telling me it's not stable subsonic. Is it?

huehue already bought a few grippens a few years back.

This isn't strange, you happening tards

It was on 88' Pinochet was on his way out, and some of hi french buddies needed money.

Those were outdated when he bought them, they fly ok tough, but we would never go to war with those things.

>Americans laughing at corruption in Russia
top kek

>SA-80
lol good shit had a friend that kept telling me how he needed to ductape the gun so it wouldnt fall appart.

USA is corrupt for sure, but not to the same extent as Russia

USA legalized corruption, that's all.

The same kind of "bribes" you hear people harping on about in Russia, are called lobbying in the US.

That's a stretch mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

At least the Rafael works.

That's not a stretch at all

In the US, you can lobby politicians, police departments, judges and just that alone pretty much covers the most important branches of society when it comes to "ebil corruption".

Just because in Russia you can bribe a doctor or something, doesn't mean it's more corrupt than the US, because the corruption in places where it actually matters, is literally on the same level.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
gee i wonder how they know how much who steals

I'd love some evidence for that mate, other than a classic RT "it's a Western conspiracy". Corruption in Russia runs all the way to the top to a greater extent than in the US.

business-anti-corruption.com/country-profiles/russia

You don't have to ask, the Gripen already sell well, it is a successful design because the philosophy behind is clever, it is adapted to small/midle sized which have nothing else to do than defending their little square of land.
You can make a decent fleet for cheap.

They don't.

Pretty much, it's on their culture, they call it bargain.

We also have lobby laws, that's basically legalized corruption, before that we just had corruption.

In Russia it's higher on the ground (criminal pays cop to turn a blind eye etc.).

But in the top I believe it's the same.
1. Everything around Hillary Clinton
2. Constantly at war without people and probably most of the politicians knowing why
3. Rigged elections

If it's true, that Clinton did win the nomination by rigging it, and she becomes the president - Vlad the Putin would be a more democratically elected President than her - because according to most polls, Russians actually support him.

>the Rafael
dat jewish name, the ultimate cucking!
"rafale" means "gust".

And yes it works.

Business is all about creating demand user.

I'm pretty tired of your businessinsiders and corruption indexes.

Have you done business in Russia/US? No? Guess you should shut the fuck tbqh.

>Anecdotes and ad hominem attacks
Poor form

I missed it, sorry

The difference is that in Russia, corruption is illegal by law.

If you say that paying politicians to vote for the law you want is not illegal, doesn't make it any less corruption. Now, I don't think that's legal in the US either, but they work around it and it happens all the time.

In the USSR (considered very corrupt), the rate of actual corruption would be a lot lower than in the US if the laws were the same.

> Marketing is all about creating demand

>"world power"
>can't even build their own jets

I trust anecdotes more than businessinsider.com, sue me.

CUM IN MUM HINPOOJEW

>>"world power""
Top kek the only world power here is Great Britannia.

Amerikeks are superpower of course.

In any society people will find ways to do things illegally, even if you provide them with a way of doing it legally.

Handling money under the table. it's still the best way to get things done, and get out of troubles.

money and da power, swag out da shower.

>the knowledge they give India is purely non strategic
Like how to not poo until you are in a loo?

True, there are corruption everywhere. A lot of it here in Norway too (not so much on state level though, but in communes/districts). Building permits, property sales etc.

>South Korea a greater power than Russia
Let's see who wins in a 1 on 1 war then.

South Korea since Russia can't use nukes because they would shut down the atoms.

>Implying russia have only nukes

Yeah.

Story about the Toga Party origins. In the 1820s Greece wanted democracy and Independence from the ottomans.
The vast majority of Americans supported this becuase.
a.) The Barbary wars was a fresh memory.
b.) If we made friends with the Greeks, our democracy would somehow be tied to greek democracy and it would be legit.

After some years of debate most americans listened to the advice of that british poet fighting for the greeks, namely that they are lazy olive niggers and no one should expect them to make hellenistic greece come back.

Then, Andrew Jackson sold a bunch of warships to the Ottomans because the US was broke after he started a huge recession from killing the federal bank. In a way fucking the jews fucked democracy for a few years.

In protest, college kids started having protests and raised money for the rebels by having greek themed parties.

Since then, every overseas deal has followed this formula. Prepare for the Hijab parties once India pulls its head out of its ass to contract with us to fight the Pakis. India needs a better service rifle, among other tools.

Russia can beat anyone below the US 1-1 ez mode.

That rank's delusional.

You're right you also have over 9000 rusted soviet tanks.

Face it man, the age of Ivan is over.

Russia keeps 2 Bears on patrol around the UK at all times, (which your media constantly shits themself over), the "war" you wanna fight against Russia would be over in 2 minutes, and your cucked pakistani submarine commanders wouldn't have the balls to retaliate.

>Couldn't beat Ukraine 1v1
>can beat anyone below the US 1-1 ez mode
>would even dare to think of striking against GREAT BRITANNIA

Those bears it keeps on patrol are like a free live museum tour for our pilots.

That looks like a "projection capacity" scale more than a "power scale".
And still I don't know how they managed to tie Russia with Italy, seems completely retarded.

216m USD for an upgraded mirach K E K

are poos really that retarded? you could get F35s for less money
thanks for the keks I had pooinloos

Italy has a larger economy than the gas station.

>Russia and US make secret agreement about some shithole in the Middle East
>other members of UN Security Council don't even know what in this agreement

>Great Britain is world power and Russia is local

>mirach
mirage*

>Special attention given to the local autist
Not an argument.

We don't know how a WW3 would look like, but if they manage to neutralize the air-supremacy of NATO (with a game changing AA technology for example) we would struggle to stop their land forces.
They have something like 15 000 tanks and 31 000 armored vehicles, I on't even speak about their artillery.

The only real hope would be to keep them occupied in Eastern Europe long enough to militarize the german and italian industry, but that would take months.

>Couldn't beat Ukraine 1v1
gee man you're retarded

>tfw the real cost is around 70 millions
Thank you Pajeet.

Also it has nothing to do with a Mirage, half dick.

ah, got it

Special attention given to the local autist is my post to you

>You're english is triggering me

>are poos really that retarded? you could get F35s for less

In your dream.
Not every country is controlling the Fed and half of the US government.