India is super power

India is super power

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/india-reliance-jio-4g-internet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_powder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965
google.com/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/amp/152062-British-army-chief-pays-tribute-to-Gen-Raheel-Sharif?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Uri_attack
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/04/09/we-should-kill-them-hindu-extremists-leave-no-room-beef-eaters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Super power 2016

yes

sympathy comment

>pooper power

More like super poower

Great. Now we have Indian shitposters. Pooinloo pajeet.

Jump man jumpman jumps. Kim's jumpman

>lacks elecricity, running water, has mecury in medicine

>superpower

the term appears to have suffered a bit of inflation

To the Poo-Cave!

At least they put women in the place huehuehuehue

poo

Yeha yeha ! You are a super power. You have a deep impact on the world.
Hu...
You bring a lot to the world culture like with... hu.. like... the chicken Masala! That was great india! Congrats. Even if it is a bit a english invention...

Anyway! Good work india!
Your are such a super power that almost 1% of people in your country can live in semi-decent conditions! Not all country can do that! Look at Sudan!
Congrats...

Blame that billionaire who gave them free highspeed mobile internet. It has only just begun, soon we'll be swarmed by them.

Designated

ARRRGGHHH SHIT EVERYWHERE

Freie internet? Wer?

Welcome change from Kangaroo and Leaf shitposters.

money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/india-reliance-jio-4g-internet/

Why are you here when you don't keep up with the news?

Very funny. This level of shitpost can only have been done by an Aussie proxy. May Achmed blow up sydney next

>chicken Masala
>English invention
So stupid. The only thing you are good for is hiding my money so my Jewish govenment doesnt tax me

Actually modern curry is a British invention, though I can't remember which one is specifically.

It just keeps the Indian connotations for the exoticism of it.

>curry is a British invention
This is very silly. you had that country for 300 years, no doubt you made a big impression. Probablly made them such rapists and prudes with your idiotic Victorian era bullshit but no, brits did not invent curry. That is literally retarded. No, spices are an indian thing buddy.

India is a Super Pooer

That's why he said 'modern'. Stems from India, but in the form you usually find it nowadays, it was propagated through British and the name is the only tie. Kinda like Japanese curry, which is much milder, thick sauce and far more similar to gravy than curry, yet still called such.

Indians are poo. Pic related.

Fuck you Pajeet, you are supposed to be at war with Pakistan right now, yesterday I was so happy, thinking of the hunderds of millions of mudslimes that are supposed to be dead by nuclear fire right now. But noooo, you did not fucking deliver, fuck you and your whole streetshitting country.

Isn't it about the spice mix westerners know as curry powder? The story I heard was that British colonists wanted to send the taste of Indian curry back home, but had to come up with a way to preserve it during the long ass time you needed to travel by ship without refridgerators or something, so they came up wiuth a powder which kinda resembled the taste.

>When British arrogance goes beyond logic

No wonder even Hitler said they he sympathezied more with the lower (caste) of the Hindus than the arrogant Britishers. The lower caste hindus who don't poo in the loo and quite sure he was aware of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_powder

> Curry powder and the contemporary English use of the word "curry" are Western inventions and do not reflect any specific South Asian food

Is Himachal Pradesh or Uttarkhand good places to visit?

I want to get that Far Cry 4 feel.

>The origin of the dish is disputed. One explanation is that it originated in an Indian restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland, but probably from the British Bangladeshi community which ran most Indian restaurants in the United Kingdom

Thanks US, against, you have a deep knowledge of the different world cultures!
Congrats to you too.

Exactly, but saying curry is a British invention isn't a stretch, its a fucking leap and a step.

The only thing India will be is super poo.
How about you install some toilets for starters and stop getting run over when sleeping on the fucking footpaths?

Don't get riled up slime. You are no better than the poojets.

poo in the loo by 2050

What's written on the poster?

Why are you here? Nobody likes you. I hope the taliban overthrows your shitty government everyday so we have an excuse to nuke you

When did I ever say that we are a better nation? At least we are not DESIGNATED
Lol its never happening, our government owns them

No clue pooinloo. Ask your neighbour. Also when are you going to nuke them. Your government promised a war.

I don't understand this hate between India and Pakistan. Paki is just muslim indian and indian is just hindu paki. Ethnically, you are same.

Pashit and Poohamad are brother.

I thought you would know considering your flag.
No nukes in the near future and therefore no refugees to enrich you, sadly.

I have a question for you.
You are an Indian guy living in US, right?
You are studying I imagine? Which field? IT? Undergrad?
You manage to adapt to US way of life?

No. Indians have hated us since the partition.
They want their land back and have already tried and failed in the past.
We'd never be same as cow piss drinking pajeets

>They want their land back and have already tried and failed in the past.
Remind of the times India initiated a war.

Oh we're well aware the taliban is your government. We know how you terrorist fucks shielded Osama. I just hope you know you paki shit are primed for some justice. We didn't give you a heads up for a reason when we killed bin laden. You backstabbing rats are not to be trusted. If India wipes you out first, I'll be the first to commend them.

India, well atleast it isn't pakistain

More like "pooper power"

We need to do another raid in your country soon. Who knows who you got in your shithole.

Super POOer more like

Nah, not happening.
They had twice the manpower, yet they failed. We have regional superiority with China backing us this time
May not have initiated it, but you launched a full scale assault so, yes.

they have nukes, sorry america

Lots of Jews smoking up weed in uttarakhand and himachal Pradesh.

Nice meme el froggo

>COAS
>Female ex PM
>leader of opposition
>PM

Fuck off with your BS Pashtuns & Punjabis are a majority of Pakistan. India is a huge pile of shit. We're on the outskirts. The shit goes way deeper when you cross the border. The entire smell changes. All of India smells like shit when you enter their airspace and airport. Literally there is news on this on google. India is the only place on the earth where it smells like designated 24/7 - They don't understand why it's not a good idea to land a turd on concrete and gravel. True story

You're welcome to try, only gonna get worse for y'all. For every militant you kill you are gonna get multiples of them

your food is delicious but indians are gross.

>The conflict began following Pakistan's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir to precipitate an insurgency against Indian rule. India retaliated by launching a full-scale military attack on West Pakistan.

>Start shit
>Cry "Evil Hindus" when face retaliation
Pathetic.

Oh the one "female ex PM" you mudslimes assassinated?

Pakistan is beautiful and alpha af even your military commander thinks so crumpet faggot

google.com/amp/s/www.thenews.com.pk/amp/152062-British-army-chief-pays-tribute-to-Gen-Raheel-Sharif?client=safari

MANCHESTER: British army chief Nicholas Carter praised General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday by saying that he viewed the Pakistani Chief of Army Staff's leadership with respect.

"I appreciate General Raheel Sharif on a personal level," he said while speaking to Geo News after addressing the Pakistani community in Manchester.

Nicholas Carter said that a close relationship existed between the armies of Britain and Pakistan. Nicholas Carter also said that he viewed Pakistan's Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif's leadership skills with great regard.

We're teaching the world how to professionally kill terrorists. Our future is great since Russia today landed in Pakistan for joint military drills. Russo-china-pak-turk-iran axis we'll be dominating the region pretty soon.

Wtf is curry powder? Do people actually put this in their food?

That's fine Ahmed, I have no problem with your buddies blowing the rest of your countrymen up. Dead extremists dont bother me

Poor merican fag probably doesnt know anything that goes outside of his basement, how do you expect an average american to have knowledge of our nuke arsenal?

SOOPER POOPER

>country so saturated in shit that even their flag has an anus

>attack
>get btfo
>proceed to shitposting on Cred Forums while shitting on streets

Lmao

These are afghani women. We had over 3 million afghan refugees. They're being deported to rid this menace.

>alpha af even
Even though fucking India kicked your ass in every war you guys had. The world is fucking changing achmed. America would back India over the chinks any day. Chinks aren't gonna bail you out if we threaten trade war with them over it

>Pakistan is beautiful and alpha af

Says the kiddy fucker

>pakistan
>Punjabi

If you can name one Muslim Kingdom in punjab that spoke Punjabi I'll concede your point

Kek what are you gonna do with that arsenal? bomb India? They have nukes too you fucking retard

It's not that bad for us desu, it's your troops who are gonna suffer, youre getting fucked in the ass by lefties, niggers and the liberal agenda. It would feel nice to see your "civilized" country get fucked by small homemade bombs. You start another war, it's gonna be same as Afghanistan for you.

Why are you getting so angry over this? I know unique foods is something Asians take a lot of pride in, but I'm only stating what I've been told.

And according to it seems I wasn't entirely lied to.

>Russo-china-pak-turk-iran axis we'll be dominating the region pretty soon.

You can have the region.

>dominate the outhouse!

No it's not pajeet

>india kicked our ass

Yeah okay nigger keep dreaming I can post a lot of shit where India was always handed its ace broken and bruised.

America is a fucking joke now. Your warships get buzzed and you're headed towards a civil war. Burger land is done for which is exactly why they are left with the shittiest folks on earth all by themselves. Poojeets. Enjoy your fema camps degenerates but Eurassia is rissing and nothing can stop it this time.

My God these animals are sick. This is a huge problem in Afghanistan too. Why are they so fucking barbaric. Shitting in the streets is fucking comical next to this

thats why we have to suport india, we cant get involued directlly

>proceed to shitposting on Cred Forums while shitting on streets
>shitting on streets
Thats your job pajeet, dont blame us for that :^)

>nothing will stop it this time

Cholera, dysentery and infighting will.

>prox poo

you know your country is robly the one which start'd ww2 by deporting jews to the west

a hate pakis nearly as much as i hate muslims

Same point again, they have nukes so have us. Why are you so retarded. Saying india can nuke the shit out of us, when we know we can counter them with nukes

You should watch the full documentary, it's on youtube (Pakistan's Hidden Shame). No one even cares about this issue there.

If in doubt, shout
>jooooooooos
>pooooooooos

am I forgetting anything?

america doesn't know about indo-paki wars. how many have you had? 2-3

LOL nice pic except you are the universally recognized loser of every war. Who has Kashmir? I guarantee in the next loss, India isn't going to be so lenient in giving back your land for fun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

The 50 year old war you point out had no territorial changes unlike the last 3 you fucking idiot. Nobody is falling for that shit dumbass

This is why I love Cred Forums so much, you're all just so FUNNY!

Yea, 3. If you count the 1999 one too.

Shitpost!

>All these poos posting with their british flags

India.
A superpower...
You are the laziest fucking cunts on the planet. Sweden more likely to become a superpower

One day this country will have clean streets and will have decent people may be after some 40 years

What does it really feel to be a paki.
Apart from religion, what makes you different from pajeets.

We were having fun here until this paki muslimnigger showed up preaching his terrorism

Will india destroy all toliets after india conquered Earth?

britain didn't come round and enrich them

ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown of the Cred Forums posters. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Uri_attack
>18 indian soldiers dead, nearly 30 injured in their heavily secure outpost
>this was done by 4 cave dwellers

Yeah, the only people they are good at shooting is the unarmed civilians.

>>shitting on streets
At least they have streets...

Stay mad you fucking hindu loser. Check your compass, you're losing big time.
India got its HQ buttblasted by Hizb (Hezbullah-esque outfit the liberators from oppression) 4 guys killed 18 poojets and their brigade headquarter went up in tall flames. jesus buncha cowards only good at killing innocents in kashmir india is a fucking joke Pakistan is boss around these towns our Intelligence agency ranks number one in 2016 google it faggot Numbero Uno Intelligence agency nigger. We're coming for Kashmir because Kashmir has raised our Flag. The North wants to go back Home and remain with the North. India is fast on its way to extinction and secesions, it's a huge landscape full of shit

>superpedo

I thought you people enriched both the pakis and the pooinloos. Correct me if I am wrong.

We eat beef.
We have beautiful women, they dont need to put heavy makeup to appear whiter on TV. Indians are severely obsessed with looking "whiter" Our skin color is mostly fairer than curries, we also eat beef which the indians worship.

super poo-er

Sanjit completes the captcha and hits the send button, his indignation at Cred Forums's banter burning almost as hot as the madras he had for dinner last night. He gets ready to refresh the thread to check for replies to his scathing retort when his stomach lets out an ominous grumble. Luckily, his new job at the call centre means he's got enough money to buy himself a new laptop - it might be considered antiquated in any other country, but it's top-of-the-range in India, and what's more, it has wifi. Sanjit picks up his laptop and carries it under his arm to the small window in his apartment and pokes his ass out of the small opening. "A reply!", Sanjit exclaims, as his stomach gives another almighty grumble. Sanjit quickly tries to click the post number to read the response to his biting insult, but it's too late. At that moment, the heavens open below and a river of molten shit to rival the Ganges itself flows from his naked buttocks onto the streets below. The laptop falls out of Sanjit's hands as he grabs hold of the window ledge and clings on for dear life, his face contorted into a picture of agony as his post gathers more replies.

Ours are not filled with shit, user.

Yes you cold blooded terrorists need to be exterminated. What is your point?

>our Intelligence agency ranks number one in 2016 google it
fuckin kek. so good we invaded your sovereignty to kill the most wanted terrorist you supposedly had no idea was in your borders....hmmm really makes you think

>We have beautiful women
Youre women are beautiful. So beautiful they should wear garbage bags or hydrochloric acid right? so they dont get raped.

Why the most shitty countries have to spend hours on internet yelling how cool they are?

It just make you look even more dumb...

The "I'm Horny" excuse appears to be a theme with child rapists in the Turd World?

Is that really a legitimate legal defence in Pakiland?

I'm asking for a friend.

Eating beef is the big difference???!!!

Well put brother.
Wow, you really have put up a valid point by repeating yourself over and over, pajeet
Hows your IT scams going by the way?

Hindus get offended by beef eaters, they often murder people who eat them. Probably half the reason they hate us.

You'd think with an asshole in the middle of your flag you'd know how to use one correctly.

why have you not invaded sri lanka yet? did you not learn anything from us?

Well you dont have a good military/intelligence or women either what do you want me to say lol? I'm not even pajeet I just dont like you paki muslim niggers because you rats disgust me. I would call you dogs but I know you cant even touch them. Sad!.

>Is that really a legitimate legal defence in Pakiland?

If you watch the documentary no one gives a shit about all the raping except for some lawyers. As far as I know the government doesn't even prosecute these rapists.

Guess who is getting bombed in Pakistan? It's the lawyers.

I thought the same till I found that people in Kerala eat beef. They were Hindus.

No it won't but our judicial system is very corrupt and shitty. Although you need 4 witnesses for rape conviction.

POO IN MOSQUE

>cant quality for the world cup with a billion people when even starving North Korea can
>cant export pop culture because nobody likes Bollywood outside India
>terrible at Olympic events
>rape capital of the world
>designated shitting streets and rat temples

We have bathrooms in mosque.
Stay away pajeet.
its pretty much like what muslim extremists would do in some other scenario
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/04/09/we-should-kill-them-hindu-extremists-leave-no-room-beef-eaters

Proxyfags are cancer.
Sage and /thread.

PAKIS BRINGING THE BANTZ

Can't wait for the day the pakis and streetshitters finally nuke each other.

>implying you aren't DESIGNATED

/thread

I agree! Drumphf btfooooooooooo

TAIWAN NUMBA WAN!

Try again with your false flags beta faggot we'll be waiting. Forgetting we shot down your blackhawk and gave away the garbage to china? Evolution buddy, you too was a rag tag milita just a decade ago you're forgetting modern day and age and warfare is faster than your southern hick brain. Continue to fuck your sister if it helps you feel like a citizen of a superpower. You have a nigger for president. Abused and de-throned at G20 just recently. Kys no wonder poojeets think you are there best friends enjoy your shitty relation designated mart sharter

The vegetarian poos can't even invade Nepal or Bangladesh, British India is broken into many countries and still they call themselves superpower 4/0 wars iornic keks isn't it.

CHINA NUMBAH 1 You maybe number 8

Nolth Kolea Best Kolea. Nolth Kolea numbuh 1.

lol who are these fags? not scared at all achmed. as if the g20 means anything haha. WAIT youre not even in the g20 lmao. china buys our shit and will suck our dick to invest in us. We are literally the only superpower in the world and you are no better than streetshitters. We dont fuck our sisters, thats a muslim thing, then you kill her for bring dishonor to your family. fuckin kek our homeless live better than your middle class.

>says a non country

Go sit in the "I cant defend myself because born loser" corner. We're a nuclear armed state with tactical smart nukes we'd leave you with a mushroom cloud right inside your angus faster than you can say butterscotch ya pansy wanker indian nuclear defence doesn't exist google this; there scientists keep comitting suicide this is 100% truth really makes you think

Holy India! Checked

Remember that India= shit

Super Pooper Power

> tactical smart nukes

that's a funny name for 1950s tier gravity bombs

>this buttblasted
>doesn't understand his place belongs on the floor now, on his knees

You sharted didn't you? Were you in a mart?

>We're a nuclear armed state with tactical smart nukes we'd leave you with a mushroom cloud right inside your angus faster than you can say butterscotch ya pansy wanker indian nuclear defence doesn't exist google this; there scientists keep comitting suicide this is 100% truth really makes you think

Holy shit I thought the Muslim inbreeding was just a meme bwhahaha

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

11 aircraft carriers. I don't think anybody is scared of a few iranian air rafts. Our media killed our navy on this. not going to be so nice next time. Trump wants to shoot them out of the water lol

paki bants pure

You're not from London are you?

No, India is a pooper power.

I'm talking nuke cruise missiles launhed from land sea & air short range (60km) to decimate an incoming conventional force & long-range ballistic homegrown indigenous nuclear missiles 3500km+ All kindza nuke gainz

>the jew map

The diameter is shortened here, Israel is just mad we can access its airspace the radius is rising

> incoming conventional force

You do know if US/Russia/China/EU really really wanted it, they'll just nuke you with actual ICBMs from halfway across the world?

Who the fuck is gonna send a conventional force to your shithole?

Why is the center of the circle in Afghanistan. Hmmm really makes your synapses fire.

Keep spreading the truth.

Pakistan is the only Nuclear Muslim State that gets along with Iran. We are the Sunni + Shia clan of sanity because we aren't the arab fucking sandniggers getting their coward asses killed in yemen LLITERALLY BEGGING pakistan army to intervene and save their asses.

Pak-china-russo-turk-iran aliance opens up a new superpower corridor that'll raise a new Eurassia. Burgerland is doomed and looser poojets cannot bring their force on our borders for a conventional war because they are shitting their pants. Without Pakistan, there is no Future for Russia/China Eurassia and Mid East.

Can you take your delusions somewhere else please, I can't be caught laughing this hard at work.

>Pak-china-russo-turk-iran aliance opens up a new superpower corridor that'll raise a new Eurassia.

I hate pakis, but this is fucking hilarious.
Tell me us more.

You need to produce your own weapon before you decide to become superpower.

Pooinmosk has a point though. India is bereft of military allies. Pak has historically been a military nation allied to burgerland. Now that amerifats have no use for them, the paks have clung to chingchongs and the russkies for the monies.

India never allied itself with any nation during wartime.

You can continue to laugh at your own ignorance and lack of quality education. Pakistan is currently the only state in the world that has emerged as a military power in the region through a 15 year battle-hardened state of affairs. We're your experts in Counter-Terrorism.

I'm sure your parents burned your college fund on heroine because of the regret that is your existence. Get a real fucking education, faggot and stay mad ON FIRE

>Pak-china-russo-turk-iran aliance opens up a new superpower corridor that'll raise a new Eurassia. Burgerland is doomed
hahahaha we sell you our outdated aircraft that is ridiculously overpriced.

I found this on page 19 of my newspaper today

Praise KEK. He's with us.

u are already swarmed by barbarian rapist salivating howling cavedwellers. The people merkel loves so much.

the only indians who like to come to germany are those who have 1000s of euros to spend and visit places like black forest,rugen , passau,saarbruken,

Poo in loos BTFO.

You know you're history well hans. Next thing the burgers and poos will be saying they invented the currywurst!

I'd rather eat shit, than spend a fucking cent on "quality education" that teaches me about a bootleg terrorist state.

> experts in counter-terrorism

You've had more terrorist attacks this year alone, than hairs on your ass.

Pretty easy to be an "expert" on ct, when you're the one funding them and know exactly where they are.

>Without Pakistan, there is no Future for Russia/China Eurassia and Mid East.

thats why we won all wars EXCEPT the 1962 china war.

If you think India needs allies to deal with donkey riders in pisslamabad you have another thing coming at you.

A good pakistani is a dead pakistani.

PS: I had bacon at TGIF last week, enjoyed it..guess I'll finish my meal in a pakistani capital.

Well if Shart in mart can be a super power.......

Which newspaper? I've cancelled my news subscription as I use internet for news now.

Russia and India have strong ties. That is a primary reason we did not reach out to them...because of cold war animosities. But that is all changing, we've had a lot of new deals with india as of late. Boeing just agreed to open a plant there to manufacture F-16s for them but they may end up buying Rafales instead. India's non interventionist policies have kept them neutral for a while, but it seems Modi is pushing India furhter into an anti-terroism global position.

>>
we are going to TAKE lahore ANYTIME.....we no longer live in abdali or ghori times

by the way pakistan has a "powerful " ghori navy....it has rowboats , one koran each and suicide vests.

Its funny cuz India said the same before but got btfo'd back to their pooland

Why do you gois love Palestine so much? I thought the skypes were your friends and were actively trading da weaponz.

pakistan has a "powerful nuclear doctrine"

its like this "penchod dont attack me or i KILL MYSELF and all of lahore with tactical nukes "

"Пaкиcтaнцa зaбыли cпpocить."

>Pakistan is the only Nuclear Muslim State that gets along with Iran. We are the Sunni + Shia clan of sanity because we aren't the arab fucking sandniggers getting their coward asses killed in yemen LLITERALLY BEGGING pakistan army to intervene and save their asses.
>Pak-china-russo-turk-iran aliance opens up a new superpower corridor that'll raise a new Eurassia. Burgerland is doomed and looser poojets cannot bring their force on our borders for a conventional war because they are shitting their pants.
>Without Pakistan, there is no Future for Russia/China Eurassia and Mid East.

skypes and indians are natural allies. They are at war with terrorism and the mudslime governments between them

Question though, is it true that indians hate muslims?

>we're relevant, guys!
>we're relevant!

islamic republic of pakistan also has a "powerful space programme".

it will launch its first weather baloon in 2018 for sure."allah hu fcukher"

do u know how a paki muslim mom in law makes sure her daughter in law gets pregnant?

the mother in law dresses up her daughter in law like a goat before her muslim son gets back from work

>china buys our shit and will suck our dick to invest in us
Delusional trumpfag

>Pakistan
>poorest failed state of the world
>gutter of the world
>failed economy
>people literally eating shit and trash on roads to survive
>highest education is gibberish in a madarsa in a village
>talking shit on internet with a economic powerhouse
>whole failed country economy runs with donations for terrorist organisation
>follows sharia
>have no roads, electricity or cement buildings
>Bangladesh is better than you

We haven't clinged to anyone maggot, Eurassia cannot progress without us. we're self-sufficient in R&D HIT (Heavy Industries Taxila) Tank Manufacturing Industry fixed China's 800+ T-72 tanks free of cost back in 60's. We're allies not for money, we're allies cuz we're bros, something poojeets cannot understand hence why their hate for chinese. We have the smartest people in the region, our industries are small but at par with excellence and quality. Heckler & Koch plant is run in Pakistan.

Our aueronautical complexes and ordnance factories will blow your mind to shreds.

Our culture is rich with history going back as far back as 3300 BCE + Extremist Islam has died in Pakistan, most were afghan refugees which we've sent back and kept the ones with legal status and background.

We're allied to the Eurassia because we're not iraq libya or syria, nobody fucks with us but ourselves top dogs son suck it numbero uno intelligence agency worldwide

Are you retarded? I know you dont have real education in your 3rd world shit hole but in the world of economics, America is the sole superpower. I dont blame you for not understanding how the world works.

Indian Express (Mumbai)

Says a pajit whose country's more than half of the population survives on cowpiss.

we gonna NUKE pakistan....fry em live...all of them will go to hell these inbred muslim illiterate howling intolerants

we will keep lahore, gujranwala and sialkot to ourselves.we wont nuke these there cities

>people literally eating shit and trash on roads

no pajeet, even pakis put poo in loo

Sorry but India sucks too. but you are right. Pakistan is a failed state. The funniest thing is that it was supposed to be a religious divide, but the Muslims in India are living so much better lol. There is literally no point of their country.

paki armed forces all sound and no delivery.....we made 93,000 "brave pak muslim ghazis" POWs in 1971....for 3 whole months they were on a vegetarian diet....cleaning our toilets

this only makes it better for us, india has a lot more to lose than us in case of war, it will fuck your economy more than ever before, also weak bait, try harder curry.
Look at this poo try harder than when his mother was getting gangraped in a bus, even the driver joined into the rape

>Sole superpower
Stop user. Even ass-talking has its limits. Living in a self sufficient bubble. Fucking redneck.

>just like this picture where a pakistani royal family member is enjoying his buffet?

yea your pakhtoon bus drivers fck goats and donkeys.

they dont even know what to fck,

Please check the map, Ivans. You drunk bastards are cheap and have a shit tier economy, its only because your czar putin warms up to china that his country stands today. Russian Forces TODAY came to Pakistan for the first time in its history for War Games. Even after we decimated the soviet union in Afghanistan, you still came to us because you need us more than we need you champ. Without China no Russia. Without Pakistan, No China. China's fast on its way to the next Superpower since its adoption of "Prosperity/Construction against War" doctrine. Learn some geo-politics faggot the whole Mid-East has to be secured so China/Russia can survive and this region can see a powerful axis.

HAHAHA you are literally dumb as rocks. You have no idea what you are talking about. We are the only superpower. We control the economy, sea trade, air, and space. Paki, do yourself a favor and do 10 minutes of research. Btw 1st world (which you are not) does not equal superpower.

I see the diplomatic negotiations over Kashmir are progressing swimmingly.

we gonna take you all out come way russian or no russian, chinese or no chinese

oye mundeya APNEE gal kar

we DONT have any so called fcking western allies

Kek!

i'll never understand why you use that stupid sinning wheel on your flag from ghandi instead of something badass from one of your vedas.

put fucking shiva on your flag instead

Still salty about the fact that ‘Dharti Maata' got divided.
And fuck your blind poo filled eyes user. That's not fucking shit. I bet you've never fucking seen rice, filthy shit eater.

>this only makes it better for us, india has a lot more to lose than us in case of war, it will fuck your economy more than ever before, also weak bait, try harder curry.

kek actually trying to justify a failed economy. Mohamad when you have no money to run your country or even provide basic amenities to the population you can never have a successful country.

>the australian
Wouldnt trust anything in there...

you dont win wars with emotions poo

these inbred muslim are intolerant of any non muslims living around them. Look at israel, chechnya, india pakistan,europe, america also

its not about kashmir....its about islam

It's actually the Ashoka chakra.
He was a king of India.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra

where is the emotion

its muslims who are mas emotional....

"kashmir kashmir kashmir,,,,boltey boltey tum login kee choot phat gaye hai...rotey rehtey hai madarchod mussaley "

>talks about bangladesh
>doesn't understand bangladesh was our colony and a satellite state
>doesn't understand that pakistan and bangladesh share no border and are 1000's of miles apart

Every empire gains and loses territory. Just how we're gaining Kashmir today and you cowards are whining and moaning with your brigade headquarters going up in flames and protests and deaths in kashmir daily. Hindus are genocidal pigs currently oppressing kashmir India is 70% a failed state and is on its way to destruction just wait and watch poojeets you've become irreleavant big time

lol its Ashoka, not Gandhi. Its oldest thing thats close to a sense of a united india (3rd century BC)

thanks indian bro. learned something for once on here.

still, wouldn't having shiva or one of the gods being badass be a much cooler flag? embrace your hinduism.

what good is economy gonna do to you when more than 60% of your population lives under poverty line?
That economy you believe in so much is fragile, doesnt take minutes to turn tides

forget it

u WONT get kashmir....we will take gilgit baltistan

u will be made to retreat to beyond the indua river.ALL OF U

SO MANY WHITE SLAVES

So true Pajeet. So true.

So what is profit for Russia if routes will lie like on your map?

>You drunk bastards are cheap and have a shit tier economy

Still better than yours, and we never had good economy but our country is great power since the Northern war. Chinese can do nothing because their technologies is 50's-tier.

YES we will slaughter atleast 200 million muslims

we WILL COUNT and take vengeance within 1 year ..what muslims did for 1400 years.

I'll be hoping to see your Akhand Bharat formed with poo. Please when you invade us, keep the poo off the borders

>Yeah okay nigger keep dreaming I can post a lot of shit where India was always handed its ace broken and bruised.

i hope trump BTFOs China and establishes closer ties with India. India has a bad ass ancient culture (minus the cast system). The Vedas are sweet. The ancient temples are awesome.

There are a 100million or more beta cucks that would need to be eradicated, but once that's done India would be super comfy and a good friend.

brb calling nasa this poojeets blasted butt crater must be visible from space :-) :'D

plus some of the best sex i've had is with Indian girls. The hindu ones not the muslim ones. The muslim ones were good too, but not top tier like the hindu ones.

> ctrl + f "super poo"
> of course

>learned something for once on here

There are always informational posts here but you still would rather not see it or no one reply as it isn't entertaining.

>still, wouldn't having shiva or one of the gods being badass be a much cooler flag? embrace your hinduism.

Not really, because he is an pretty important historical figure in India and should be remembered. Everyone knows about Shiva in India. I think it's a pretty cool flag, don't know why most of the people think it's a wheel. (including Indians)

Shiva is the god of destruction and although he is badass, Hindu's are not overly religious and thus it makes no sense to put a religious symbol on flag. India considers itself a country for all religion and most of the average people here basically worship all Gods be it Christ, Guru Nanak, Hindu Gods, Lord Buddha and even Islamic Gods. It's basic teaching of Hinduism to absorb all religions and learn from the best part.

we going to DROP poo of 1.2 billion people on 200 million paki muslims....in a single day and smoke u out.

Friendly reminder that Pakistan has never won a war against India.
>Inb4 the butthurt paki confuses a battle with a war

muslim girls fcking STINK.....and they like it in the ass.

This is what I'm saying bro. India offered its airbases in 2001 to fight the Taliban but we turned them down in favor of Pakistan and kept paying them billions. And look what happened...they were fucking sheltering osama. ffs.

>desperation of a poojeet; exhibit A

Go back to raping your low caste dindu hindus

Oh my god, just nuke each other already lmao

Russia will profit from the 50Billion dollar plus project CPEC read up on it and you'll know how Russia will benefit from this trade route. We have the only deep warm water sea port in the region. Prosperity for eurassia

look what pakis do

they HUNT underage girls

filthy pigs

too true.

Way aren't US and India comfy best friends?

India has ties to Western civ going all the way back to Alexander the Great.

>The economy of India is the seventh-largest economy in the world measured by nominal GDP and the third-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP).[32] The country is classified as a newly industrialised country, one of the G-20 major economies, a member of BRICS and a developing economy with an average growth rate of approximately 7% over the last two decades.

> The Indian economy has the potential to become the world's 3rd-largest economy by the next decade, and one of the two largest economies by mid-century.[36][37][38] And the outlook for short-term growth is also good as according to the IMF, the Indian economy is the "bright spot" in the global landscape.[39] India also topped the World Bank’s growth outlook for 2015-16 for the first time with the economy having grown 7.6% in 2015-16 and expected to grow 8.0%+ in 2016-17

suck on that failed terrorist state

well, the one muslim indian american that i fucked didn't stink. but she did let me put it in her ass. so, i guess you are half right. she was also completely shaved. that's the one nice thing about muslims. their god muhammad tells the girls to be bare.

if you have a large population of people who are still taking shits in the streets you cant be a super power

the chinese are not giving u anything

they will take away all profits AND the topline

u wont even get one aloo ka paratha from china

remember china has banned azans and arabic qorans AND haj for all muslims in xingiang,

>remember china has banned azans and arabic qorans AND haj for all muslims in xingiang,

this is true, where will porkis run to when big bad china ignore them like they did north korea

u fcked a muslim ? u r finished...FINISHED.

get outta here.

Exactly. I understand the hesitance over their ties to Russia, but the cold war is over. Modi seems pretty based if you ask me. Very pro US and anti terrorist/muslim

whats the big deal about taking a dump u white zonked pig

u would like to take a dump in a gold commode? take it.,,,and shut the fck up.

i mean look at charlotte.....black thugs are fcking u guys in the streets and on the ropes,...what about that,

It did turn out fine for you with more than half of your population sharting in mart.

Also with the nigger uprising and hillary as a president, I wouldn't be surprised if the african negroes start shitting on streets. What you gonna do, register complain to huffingtonpost?

well she was an apostate. not a very good muslim girl. like sex, drugs, drink, pork, and anal. that's what happens when they are 2nd generation american. they love to rebel.

Hell yea. hope she was hot

top kek. I don't know how we could profit by not controlling trade routes. Strong China isn't good for Russia and the only thing that keep chinks from invasion to our eastern lands is our technological superiority. We ally with China just because this is profitably for us to use Chinese economy to oppose Americunts.

ok but DONT vote huma abedin....i mean hillary clinton.

Hah.
Here India: have a kek

>Ameridumb

Alexander and his army never conquered India they ruled our part of the clays.

she was and still is. different cities now

MAGA

paki can't read

i never wrote that Alex conquered India, only that there have been ties since his time.

plus. doesn't paki clay belong to india anyway? isn't paki clay just a reservation that the british created for muslims? remove muslims, give clay back to india. i don't see the problem.

This is pakistan intelligence lol. But you do realize how intertwined chinese and american economies are right? Russian economic dominance can only be established by good practices. Putin isn't so great at that. He over spends on military, but hey, we do too...

yes and after that propeht mohammeds own GHAZWA E HIND (conquest of india)also FAILED.

alexander at least effectively administered punjab and frontier with such a small cavalry force.

>doesn't realize that pakistan's founders were secular masons and that's cool with the chinks

Our military is secular, our Jihad Doctrine in Kashmir is one that alligns with Hezbollah, FIGHT FOR OPRESSED MUSLIMS like Palestine. We fight ILLEGAL occupation, currently fighting in Afghanistan & Kashmir. Come fuck with us, you said you'd do surgical strikes after your 18 cowards were killed by 4 "ISI" backed terrorists.

Wot hapnd budy? Pissed yer pants m8? Fuck right off hindu scum nobody takes our profits but us chinks will be kept in check like always.

pakis in the army can only read chinese instructions ...besides that silly language they write from left to right.

Ha! what illegal occupation are u fighting in pakistan? Are you the taliban? more drone attacks coming your way asshole

FIRST we are GOING to cut of all water supply into paki land coming to u from the indus river and watch million of muslim croak and die of thirst.

i mean thats exactly what turkey did to syria by building all those dams.

there are many ways to kill muslims

why are pakis reading chinese? when did they learn that?

going on a date with chinese american girl tonight. will report back later how she was compared to indian hindu girls.

Listen poverty faggot, we will provide an embargo'd russia with food since agricultre is our strong suite. Sit tight we'll take care of russia with potatoes and vodka from our Murree Brewery (Est 1800s) amongst other tradeable goods

please do this. stop being cucked by pakis.

unless the power of the hindu gods on muhammads.

>yes and after that propeht mohammeds own GHAZWA E HIND (conquest of india)also FAILED.

>failed
Explain how you guys still have over 180 million Muslims in India, that's more Muslims than most Arab countries ranjeet.

russians HATE any beer . made in a muslim country....are u mad?

>unless

is this true india? why do you have so many muslims in your hindu clay?

Lmao pakistan calling Russia poor when they buy their old 80s planes from them

unleash.

haven't had enough caffeine to deal with this board this early

WE took ou shariat law and shariat rule from delhi in 1857.

We slaughtered the entire family of bahadur shah zafar and send him packing to burma

180 million muslims? thats nothing...chicken feed in 1.3 billion

we can incenerate em any day.

indians>pakis

(this triggers people who shit in mosques)

yea this porki muslim pig says "we will give russians BEER to fight for pakistan" ...hes totally mad,.....russian spetznatz will go ballistic on muslim ass first.

ancient indians produced the kama sutra and aren't afraid of sex

muslims rape little girls

i'm gonna go ahead and side with based indian hindus on this one.

plus india has awesome monkey temples. muslims have... sand?

I know but we don't have other way, we should rebuild our economy in near future and take yurofags under our influence until you guys don't turn them into United States of Europe with no national identity. Nationalism is the only way for us to spread our influence in the world and conquer minds and hearts of people, because your idea for world is globalization and chinks don't have any idea to give to the world.

And again confrontation of ideas... Like it was in old good times. Cold War 2.0 has begun.

based indian hindu friend, which city in your country has the cutest girls?

muslims fck goats

muslims fck donkeys

muslims are pedophiles

muslims have one core competency....showarma making

muslims dont clean their asses after taking a dump

muslims stink

muslims dont even like butterflies....they want butterflies to fly in black burkas.

FIRST save ur white girls who are being fcked by black thugs one by one in charlotte,...

go get outta here.

>agricultre is our strong suite

So why can't you guys feed even your own population.

do you guys still worship cows?

Which 80's plane? You must be delusional to think russia's not going through an economic meltdown as always? Russia has to sell Pakistan SU-35's because its broke. Remember when putin bought properties in london after coming to power from the funds that were supposed to buy grocerries for russia? Forgotten the empty grocery stores and food lines? Russia's a great military power but not an economic power YET but fast on its way as the axis of eurassia alligns wait & watch & lern kiddo

come on move....NOW!!

i'm tindering in india now. gonna get your girls to send me nudes and do bad things to themselves for my pleasure.

i love india

do u GUYS want muslims to fck ur moms and girlfriends in front of u .?

do you need to feed everyone?
its a great way to control your degenerate population

>0 force projection capabilities
>super power

Why can't you feed yours? Google food shortages in Russia.

>greece

The bankers are sucking eurassia dry, we must align ivan

OK if she has no problem with u...enjoy.....BUT if i get a complaint...i will destroy in one blow.

its a legit qustion pajeet.
>british education

Stop it rajash, you're embarasing your forefathers

WE

muslim with a chamferred dick

fck off...raise ur ass and say "allah hu fck usssss"

what do you call a paki what lost a race? ranshit

I love you.

If they would be well fed maybe they would start to educate themselves.

mine too us a legit question John Smith.

ok
k

heh heh....ah seen puhlenty of nikkid white women.

>being this naive
no one wants a muslim doing anything,
Do you still worship cows as part of your hindu religion?

indians are better at intergrating than most eastern people

pic related is Indian kamasutra idiot

this is true.

aren't the original aryans indian or something?

also, is it northern indians or southern ones that are the best? i always forget. one of them look pretty european the other is closer to jamal status.

nice pic faggot
have you heard the story about the smart paki?
i havn't ethier

Super pooper scoopers are just legendah

south india, would make geographic sence

Here we have all the Pakistanis cleaning our streets, stealing mobile phones, cleaning our windshields and begging for money and then there's this guy thinking Pakistan is a superpower.

Pakistan ruled India for 1000 years through Mughal Empire. They are basically our cuck slaves

P
O
O

L
O
O

is thata a man dressed as a tree?
btw we give you ammo without us your rifles cant fire

pakis will always be a cheap indian knock off

okay you two, post a pic of the most beautiful female in your country. this will decide who wins. you each only get once chance.

go.

there are more indians in india than there are people in america,

I don't understand why we should ally with Pakistan if India is better market to export our goods(because of population). Anyway I dont know much about Pakistan and don't understand your value as ally and/or trade partner. Maybe we could provide our military equipment to Pakistan but only to startle India if they decide to flirt with other great powers.

lmao i cant breathe, thanks vlad

>greece

You are a joke sonny see this post Can you even defend yourself against turks? You're literally the bottom trash floor of europe even below turkey.

take your hand of your cock america, if shitting your pants counted as shitting outside, you would surpass india

she needs some make-up and to work on her abs.

shitty in walmart is a real problem. luckily it is mostly confined to the southern states.

I think she needs to comb her hair, she must be quite small tho looking at her perportions, ive never seen a tall indian bird

Pak/Italy is a mutual respectful relationship. We buy your stuff too but also continue to produce our own material in our own R&D factories look up "PAC Kamra"

>homegrown multi-role fighter built with experience of overhauling mirages & f-16's along with eastern bloc aircrafts
>range of home-grown cruise missiles

Excited for Ideas 2016 in Pakistan once again would check our Italy's stall of armory

true. most indian girls i've known are on the short and petite side. quite nice.

i see both india and paki are refusing to post their best females. must be afraid of something.

New Indian national anthem
Abba
"Super Pooper"

Super Pooper beans are gonna blind me
But I won't feel poo
Like I always do
'Cause somewhere in the Ganga there's you

I was sick and tired of everything
When I called you last night from Bungalow
All I do is eat and shit and sing
Wishing every loo was the last loo
(Wishing every loo was the last loo)
So imagine I was glad to hear you're coming
(Glad to hear you're coming)
Suddenly I feel all right
(And suddenly it's gonna be)
And it's gonna be so different
When I'm outside the loo tonight

Tonight the
Super Pooper comps are gonna find me
Shiting like the sun
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)
Smiling, having fun
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)
India is number one
Tonight the
But I won't feel poo
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)
Like I always do
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)

Farting twenty thousand of your friends
How can anyone be so shitty
Part of a poo that never ends
Still I'm thinking about you only
(Still I'm thinking about you only)
There are moments when I think I'm going crazy
(Think I'm going crazy)
But it's gonna be alright
(You'll not gonna change anything)
Everything will be the same
When I'm outside the loo tonight

Tonight the
Super Pooper cops are gonna find me
Shitting like the sun
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)
Smiling, having fun
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)
India is number one
Tonight the
But I won't feel poo
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)
Like I always do
(Sup-p-per Poop-p-per)

So I'll be there when you arrive
The sight of you will prove to me I'm shit alive
And when you take me in your dirty arms
And hold me tight
I know it's gonna mean so much tonight

>I don't understand

That's because you're a kid, ivan. Wot hapnd in soviet afghan occupation bud? What's happening to US's occupation in Afghanistan champ? ISI (Number one Intelligence Agency in the world 2016) decides superpower statuses between east and west in terms of Military Strategy. You need us more than we need you Ivan. Stop sticking up for poos, US soldiers already are in India savoring up the smells of aromatic designated streets. Hindus are Jews. Palestine. Kashmir. KILL ALL JEWS and the world will prosper!

No, you're right. Britain controlled both under their colonial administration, "the Raj." Pakistan broke away during independence and there was a big ass population transfer (Hindus and Muslims were more evenly dispersed prior to independence).

Really? Americans are going to argue about cricket? Which britbong did you steal this from? Or are you a paki with a proxy

spot the NEET

Spot Pajeet