Israeli lawmaker’s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes

How do they keep getting away with this?

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-lawmakers-call-genocide-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes

based jewfu

I'd like to settle her lands if you know what i'm sayin'. ;)

She's one of the Chosen People. She can do what she wants.

Hopefully they follow through and destroy all those fucking mudshit monster! Good luck jews! Fuck the sandniggers!

>wants to kill Muslims
What is the problem here?

The Israeli Jews are our allies.

The SJWSkypes in New York/London/Luxembourg are the enemy.

We need to convince Israel to promote right wing in Italy, the Balkans and Denmark as those are the strategic regions we must defend against the muzzie horde.
Let them promote gun rights and open up weapon and vehicle factories with craft/vocational courses for native males.

Sons of Zion the Goyim can be our allies If you reawaken their kebab removing streak.

What a beautiful woman.

Pretty but look into thee eyes, that's a soulless woman that really would scorch the earth. I'm in love

>she's a joooooooo

>sand googles
>people

Muh muslems

Just another kike who would gladly screech at any other ethnicity if they said the same.

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW !!

I wish to marry this skype minister. She is based.

Stormcucks trying to ally with Muslims against the joo is the most hilarious aspect of the debate here.

I can believe you fucks! She would say the same thing about whites!!! They only want the land. The (((Israelis))) are the most open jews, they would bullboze all goys! The palestinians there now are pretty shitty, but so are the Israelis.

If you actually read their translation of her post, she basically says that next time Palestinians start chimping out, there should be a full-scale war against them instead of a limited military operation against Hamas fighters, and that they should get BTFO (civilians included) until they unconditionally surrender. There is literally nothing wrong with this. That's what war means and that's how humanity has been resolving its conflicts since the dawn of history. I love how Murifats start pearl-clutching when it's the dirty kikes doing it, although they've been doing the same for over a century even without their homeland getting attacked. We need to beat the war spirit out of those animals the same way the West did with the Germans and the Japanese. Everybody will be better off. You can cry me a river over dead kebab babies.

We have no allies there. The kikes and good muslims drove out all the Arab Christians... You know the ones that helped us in the Crusades and the Europeans faught the turks to protect. Yeah... can't imagine why we dont support the side that finally did it... Hbe fun being a good goy...

Any race can and does whatever it wants
the "liberal" Cenk from TYT denies the Armenian genocide and no one gives a fuck
Only the whites decided to cuck themselves because a white guy killed a lot of white people

nobody cares
nobody cares about KABAB in Israel
nobody cares about KABAB in Syria
nobody cares about KABAB in Lybia
nobody cares about KABAB in Iraq
nobody cares about KABAB in Iran
nobody cares about KABAB - Israel can do whatever it wants

Jesus it must suck to look like a totally obvious skype.

Based Jews

how can mudshits even compete?

> arab christians
They were abandoned a long time ago by no one less than the "white mastereace" itself. The apathy and incompetence of 'christian' leaders over the centuries had disastrous consequences we are looking at now. The middle east needs to be purged and resettled.

This

Hitler would be proud.

>Israelis are our allies
Put a gun in your own mouth and pull the trigger.

But Palestinians chimping out against kikes is a good thing. Nuke Israel.

Thanks senpai

>mfw this thread
I thought you guys don't like all joos anywhere regardless of circumstances

>I thought you guys don't like all joos anywhere regardless of circumstances
No, I hate only the left wing faggot ones.
Ayelet is my politifu

Tbh I respect her a lot for being honest about it, and she's got a point.

Best way to end the war isn't to pussyfoot around like the Americans have brought into fashion, but to just go old school and beat the shit out of them and get it over with. It's not as if somehow avoiding the noncombatants actually causes less misery, as if such a thing is even meaningful in the first place when you're at war

I like Hotovely more desu

Cred Forums is about 50% kike unfortunately

No we dont go agitate some Mudslimes so they finally end your entire race

Wtf I love Israeli now

ok

>Jews own slave ships.
>Trade slaves.
>Invent holocaust so no one can say mean things about them.
>Blame slavery on the "evil white man".

>actually acting like nazis.
>Demand holocaust.

Gee, I wonder who they'll blame for this.

Fucking skypes.

oy vey, my shekels are rising

Kikes over sandgoogles tbhfam

>BiBi gives a decent speech at the UN
>Yup, gotta get some secular Jew to say some retarded shit

If they weren't so divided amongst themselves, we wouldn't be here.

But that is a good thing. No one likes muslims. Not even other muslims coz they know each other best

I only hate leftie Jews tbqh
Nationalist Jews are bro-tier

plus I also hate muslims, so I couldn't care less if their shit favelas get bulldozed and bombed

I wish I could all the
>le JOOS XDDXDD shegels goy :DDDDD
meme faggots.