Does anyone here who is over 21 and has a job actually support Trump?

Does anyone here who is over 21 and has a job actually support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGyCljMThLw
independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/hillary-clinton-inspired-shop-in-kosovo-9699194.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=authority bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep

yes.

you fuckin leaf, fugg off will ya

I work in Law enforcement, 24 years of age.

I fully support Trump and his "plans" on making America great again.

Yes

What a lad.
Also nice dubs officer!

How many dindus have done nuffin on your watch?

Nah, he doesn't even have any support outside of Cred Forums. We literally memed him into relevance and rig every poll to make it look like he's not DoA.

>over 21
All grown up are we, leaf?

Yep.

See man, that's what it looks like.
I rarely hear about how great Trump is except on Cred Forums and r/the_donald.

He is never on CNN, FOX, MSNBC, etc.

Enterprise cloud architect here. What do you do OP?

Online buttcoin millionaire.

Not over 21, have a job though

Yes sir, work for a three-letter agency and most of my coworkers support him as well.

I didn't even realize, hats off to your dubs as well good sir.

Hats off to your dubs as well. As far as as your question goes... people are people man everyone does bad things no matter what your race is, but everyone does get fair treatment from me.

23 neet yes

Look up the map where you're only allowed to vote if you pay more taxes than you receive. Trump wins by such a landslide hillary has no ground to stand on.

Not that she can stand but that's another matter

>CNN, FOX, MSNBC

Yeah man, all those rallies with thousands of people at just pol meet ups

See you guys at the next one :^)

Yes i live rather comfortably

youtube.com/watch?v=rGyCljMThLw

I don't support either party, but I want Trump to win because I want to see the global political spectrum to shift.

It's not like he broke the record for most votes for a republican party candidate by millions of votes or anything , oh wait..

Yes. Bet you voted Trudeau

27, self-employed, run my own business. I'll probably vote Johnson (I know he won't win) but I'd take Trump over Hilary.

Honestly, I'll vote for any candidate that's anti-prohibition. Trump strikes me as too wishy-washy and safe on the issue. He might not be a career politician but some of his "play it safe" stances come across the same way.

i'm 30 and a physicain.
support trump. not really because of his policies but because of the lulz his presidency will bring.
and he's not worse than clinton.
so yeah go trump. he has a kind of ballsiness that i miss in european leaders.

Fuck you leaf.

I'm 22 and I run a sole proprietorship, online business and I make more than CTR pays your fat ass.

shhh dont ruin it for him

Yes, that's me. And as I am working, I'm also going to a university at the same time.

>leftists
>jobs

Have MA in Physics

Getting PhD, work in Physics Dpt teaching uni classes. Graduate in May; already hired to work at national laboratory.

Go fuck yourself

I'm here, over 21, got a job and want Trump to win.

yes

Working class middle-aged white men are literally his most ardent supporters. Even the scummiest leftist news networks acknowledge this fact. The people you're referring to were Bernie voters who probably plan to vote for Hillary now.

That's me and yes. I want Trump because I fucking hate Muslims and I want a border wall. Also he is the greatest troll of all time and his son is even better. Both are shitlords and honestly after 8 fucking years of Obongo I want to drink libshit tears.

Yes.

>he has a kind of ballsiness that i miss in european leaders.

That's lightly stated you weak shit. I can sense your softening of opinion though your post. I can't imagine how castrated you act in real life when asked about your political opinion.

21 and half, have a solid job where im good at, would vote for trump

Yes.

Small business, over 30

>people are people man everyone does bad things no matter what your race is, but everyone does get fair treatment from me.
Confirmed for not being a cop.

>not really because of his policies
I know you are just saying this because Germany will imprison you if you say otherwise so thumbs up brother. We'll liberate you soon.

yes.

People who are adults and have jobs vote more conservatively, because they don't like to feed lazy niggers, of bring In illegal to drive wages down.

Do you know how anything works?

Nice dubs, say what you want but everyone deserves a fair chance.

28, PhD in Microbiology, working a postdoc at university of california davis

It's rough here but I get through.

witnessed
please after MAGA come over here and MEGA. we need you now more than ever

Yes, maple Google.

>Does anyone here who is over 21 and has a job actually support Trump?
I'm the president of a short-term lending enterprise, actually.

yes.

>UPS

>only allowed to vote if you pay more taxes than you receive

I still don't get why this isn't the worldwide standard.

Yes

duh?
Trumps biggest supporters are white working middle class

right here. cant vote, but my flatmate has american citizenship, same age as me, even better job than me, and he is voting Trump

get rekt

Yes. A high paying trade.

bartender
MAGA

Yes randy you fuckin cheeseburger storage facility now fuck off

Airline pilot checking in

Over 40 and support Trump.

Hillary = higher taxes
Trump = lower taxes

This is a no brainier for someone who works everyday, pays taxes, and has a family to support.

heres one

Yes although it doesnt matter cause im not an american

yeah mate now go get drunk on maple syrup

Worthy of respect.

someone please post that chart of
"education" vs "income" voters ?

Con

firmed

yes idiot stop believing your tv

business owner
school teacher
bank courier
tutor
shop hand
I've been all of these things & now running my own side business (made 4k this month alone bb)

please delete this thread

23 here. Hopefully macy's will hire me back for the holidays.

yes
and I'm gril

you fucking leaf

I'm 42 and I make good money and I think he's an idiot. You guys don't seem to understand how much worse it can be than this. We haven't lived through serious war or poverty but other generations did. You think you're special, the world is immune to being totally fucked up? Doanld Trump is a dipshit and putting him in the White House at this delicate spot in history would be a historic tragedy. Much worse than Bush.

I'm almost 40, work as a barber, and I'm voting for Trump.

I support Trump and I'm over 21 with a job so fuck off you Canadian prick before my boys drop ya.

Ok satan calm down, we get it. You like trump.

Easy there Crocodile Dundee you don't even live here so your support means jack-all

Tits now

Only if Trump wins

No, everyone who posts here is underage.

> 29
> Never voted before in my life because democracy is a sham, *tips fedora*
> 2016
> Spirit of the God Emperor knocks the fedora off my head and the cynicism out of my body
> MAGAAAAAAAAA
> recall that I'm not American
> shit

McD

you are 43, unemployed and a fg

All of his policies are pro working class, pro small business owner, and over all "America First".

Stop sending billions in aid to "INSERT RANDOM THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP", and spend it on our schools, infrastructure, and balancing the budget.

Stop sending millions of American jobs to "INSERT RANDOM THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP", and importing millions from "INSERT RANDOM THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP" and employ all the Americans on welfare and social benefits because they have no other choice.

I can't see how anyone who isn't just a raving SJW who only believes what they see on Main Stream Media voting anyway but Trump.

Yeah but, look who's getting them. They tried this before. Twice. And go ahead and balance the budget, good luck. Terrible plan just like last time.

fuck no. he's a monstrous dipshit knownothing conman taking the american people for a ride using their fears. he's fun to meme about but you're fucking retarded if you don't think hillary is more qualified by lightyears. the man is an incompetent twat. inb4

>b-bbut he makes lots of money.

>b-b-but he has good words.

>b-b-b-but he tells it like it is.

You just want a big strong man to rule you you fucking spineless beta cuck retard. seriously if you vote for trump you will have blood on your hands.

>at this delicate spot in history
And what delicate spot would that be, oldfag?
For someone who lived through the actual presence of the USSR you seem unduly apocalyptic about the $current_year.

Yup....even at the detriment to my own health.
At least I can't cry anymore. I would always feel worse after crying.

Your points are barely policies, more like slogans. You think every candidate doesn't say they want to bring millions of jobs and employ everyone? He doesn't say how he'd get the jobs back. Just slogans. It's bullshit man.

Make Singapore Great Again.

>a fucking leaf
I do, because Hillary supports Albanians
I dont give a shit about US domestic policy

independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/news/hillary-clinton-inspired-shop-in-kosovo-9699194.html

Not him, but I bought a hat to donate to Trumps campaign. I had to get my american friend to do it and paypal him the money.

>KFC

The end of the religous age and the beginning of the technological age. We have vast populations of superstitious people from undeveloped hell-holes who have cell phones just like everyone else. The new and old worlds are colliding, civilization will have to struggle to handle massive population growth from uncivilized countries and a massive amount more food and energy produced to supply it all. Imagine the world with twice as many people. That's coming.

Owner of multiple businesses, I support Trump, fuck off if you don't like it, faggots.

Damn you foreigners trying to influence our elections

Someone report this to the IRS, where's the Washington Post

27yr old in Ironworkers Union, I support Trump.

>union
>trump
>right-to-work

kek

Yes. And i want to Ban muslim immigration in Europe.

We're gunna hold you to it

Right to work is way better then the unions these days.

Most just take from your pocket without ever helping you.

>union worker here

we all believe you

Yeah despite being in the Union now, I can totally survive in a right to work state if it passes.

I'll be so happy if I get to keep an extra 10k from my salary

It's retarded that I make over 130k and barely take home 70k~

That's interesting.

so you're a union worker who'd quit with right-to-work?

I understand that many people think that unions are more trouble than they're worth now that laws have evolved so much that they may very well have outlived their usefulness, but I've never been in one. I only know the non-union guys on the site generally think poorly of union folks because they "had it good" or something". I've never been in a union before though so I don't really know.

I do remember my friends working for e.g., the grocery store as kids and they had to join the union and have a few dollars taken out of their minimum wage job for reasons that forever remain mysterious to me.

y'all would know more than me though. i guess their importance varies with trade?

like anyone cares about a budget
entitlements are out growing our growth
they only way to fix it is to cut the government spending and entitlement programs that no on is going to do. it will never happen
they cant even raise the interest rates because it will sink us
so what the fuck is the difference if it happens sooner or later? lets get the show on the road already.

He does. He's very clearly stated that he will heavily tax US companies that want to export American jobs, while still being able to sell to the American market.

The country's middle class is being fleeced by these mega-corps that do this insane shit and it needs to stop.

You really need to read on his policies and quit dismissing him as a "slogan"

There is a reason why all previous presidents hate this guy.

49 husband father shitposter shillin for Trump 12+ jours a day on twitter.

check my pepe captcha i just got

you have someone "in your corner" for the most part. it really doesnt mean shit in my case. my company has opted to contract work out because the union has made every one into a lazy little bitch
>supervision cant confront workers directly concerning production
>obscene amount of break time
>union agitates company/worker relations by submitting ridiculous contracts then crying when they cant compromise
>union generalizes everything with "THEY'RE OUT TO GET YOU"
>older hands treated like Gods and act entitled to special privileges "MUH YEARS"
>overtime runs on a retarded system for equality purposes

if you screw up prepare for gridlock between union and hr/management to get your job back but at least you have a steward.

i liked worker for small business owners but the health benefits and (in most cases undeserved) raises are a plus

>Work in Law enforcement
>yfw he's a mall cop

meant for

Ahh yiss....
Paul Blart...Truly evidence we live in a Golden Era where White men's sole purpose is to self-depricate

I do. Because I dont want refugees in my country.

31 making 80k STEM

Sweet dubs officer.

And have a safe tour.

no

yes, I'm a programmer

eat shit mentallyhill faggot

I am 35 in construction management. 100% of my colleagues and associates are trump supporters.

>thanks gramps ;)

>39, engineer by day
pol/ack by night

LEAF (((OP)))

Lol

>look who's getting them
thanks for giving the numbers right there, the answer is literally everyone

32, have job, support Trump.

Everyone at my work supports Trump except for one person.

And this
Is a perfect representation of liberal thinking power

You know Johnson has no shot. Why not just help us get the lineral filth out of the office. Itll be better for your business with Trump in charge.

Never has happened never will.

Keep up the good service lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

Yeah right kid you sound like a typical anime masturbating political nonentity alt right dweeb

>oy vey breaks are only for us jews you goy should work 12 hours a day

Holy shit lel

I dont really understand the wishy washy meme. I feel he doesnt have a strong opinion on certain topics and that makes him willing to listen to the people. Would you rather have a president who is firm on every topic or someone that is willing to listen to and accept a differing viewpoint?

Working retail is considered bottom of the barrel, but I think even they would vote conservatively since they constantly see lazy people using food stamps.

24 year old web developer here. Yes, I'm very excited to vote for Trump. The only two Republicans who ran this cycle that I'd vote for are him and Rand Paul. If Jeb had won or some shit I would be choosing between Gary the Cucktarian and the Constitution Party right now.

What is a Leppo?

And the union steward is always some crazy who rabidly hates management.

I make AR-15's for a living. You think I would vote for the queen of gun control?

Yes

Unfortunately I can't vote for him because I'm British

This

Working at Walmart and watching families of lard asses and niggers spending $750 on fucking junk food made me so fucking pissed off

Is 80k an okay salary in IT? Or six figures jobs are only available in commiefornia?

google.nl/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=authority bias

I'm on my lunch break at a FedEx hub and the people here vary from not voting, one Libertarian, and people voting for Trump. Of that latter group it's not so much that they're stoked about Trump but that they find Hillary an untrustworthy character.

It's extremely racist. It would also result in nationalism and fiscal responsibility. (((They))) wouldn't be happy about that.

Hail the Emperor! Feels good man.

Yes and yes.

I hope this happens under Trump. Pic related.

Clearly she's a zombie.
Judging by how her eye was all wonky.

Yep

I'd give my life for the man. I sincerely believe in the good he can do for my country and family's future.

Don't you know the stereotype is the Democrats are the ones that don't work!

yep, and they had the balls to send me a letter saying "we support the democratic nominee but will not be donating your money" even though Clinton has repeatedly said my line of work needs to go.

Yeah, i bet on cars for a livin

yes

if I were a burger I'd vote for him over that manic bitch any day of the week

Being older than prime shitposting age and having a job means you're far more likely to vote Trump because. It's jobless dindus and jobless dregs of society who go hillary.

Right here

Trump leads by a large margin with white working class voters.

yup

Yes. Now start worrying about your own country.

ITT:
White-collar adults

checks and balances are there for a reason.

I prefer a president that both aisles will challange over the one that will buy and bribe her policies into effect

So you're a jobless loser.

Drump supporters btfo xdDDDddDDddDDDDddD

why on earth
would I get
a job

when the government
Gives
me enough money
to get
by?

Was in the US for half a year. Not a single person I met would vote for Hillary. It was either trump or bust. Liberals were bernie or bust at the time, and all of those are going for trump/not vote now. Even my >muslim< roommate was going to vote trump over her.

Most people who work and actually pay taxes vote trump

NO NEED TO KEEP CORRECTING THE RECORD
FEEL FREE TO KILL YOURSELF

Most bernouts I know have either converted to trump or outright refuse to vote. They're butt hurt as fuck regarding his endorsement of Hillary/the dnc shilling

Yes
6 figure income, MAGA
>A FUCKING LEAF

did she twist her ankle