What is the meaning of this Cred Forums?

Jah Ho Va
Jah Bull On

If Pepe is the Freemasonic God's left hand then the cat of the right hand symbolizes normie faggots who watch cat videos? And who is behind it all in the center? The Wisest Jew of All?

Any thoughts?

Anyone actually know the meaning of Ja Bull On? I'll send pics of my Tubal Cain if you get it right!

Other urls found in this thread:

removetheveil.com/advent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for keks

That's just a shitty artistic representation of the goetic demon Baal. What the fuck is up with pol's obsession with demonology anyway? You guys do realise it's just the middle age equivalent of DnD right?

Says the Jew who probably summons golems/goyims to do his laundry

A lot of Americans are idiots and have been lied to by their "Christian" pastors who misattribute things like that.

Says the criminal who got sent to an island for lying in court

>it was just like dnd lol just a prank bro
Are there really people this stupid?

No?
But nice try.

It's an amalgam of Baal, Osiris, and El.

Make of it what you will, but I believe it to be unholy. The artist that draws this shit is a freemason and likes to draw dead babies a lot.

It isn't some conspiritard's bullshit image, It's straight from the horse's mouth.

absolutely. more of them than you think. The esoteric is lost on most people, who will see nothing but a rad image of like this crazy demon thing.

>It's an amalgam of Baal, Osiris, and El.
It's just Baal.

Jesus Christ, look up the people who wrote grimoires and demonology texts. Most were bored scholars who were educated in ancient greek philosophy. Their demons are not the spooky christian names in anything but name. They are the ancient greek daemons who are not necessarily evil and can give people inspiration. This is why in most demonology texts they write about what the demon you conjure can teach you.

And how would that be d&d?

Just some bored guys making up imaginary creatures, classifying them according to ranks, giving them different abilities and specializations, coming up with all kinds of symbols etc etc

Believe what you will but goetic demonology is not spooky.

They are taken from other cultures, they didn't make them up.

Egypt worshipped cats and frogs were a plague.

Cred Forums is a plague and reddit is to be revered.

No, it isn't.

I could bust out the old masonic bible and look up the individual meanings of the words and the associated counterparts meanings, but I don't really give that big of a fuck.

>No, it isn't.
That picture? Yea, it's just Baal.
>I could bust out the old masonic bible
That has nothing to do with it. Besides, that'd just be a KJV.

Baal/Bull means Lord

"On" is an older name for Osiris.
"Priests of On" are mentioned in the old testament.

It's momji, wojak, and pepe

>"On" is an older name for Osiris.
Source?
>"Priests of On" are mentioned in the old testament.
Yea, On (Awn) was an older name for Heliopolis.

kekists thinks they are fighting moloch, while kek is baal which is synonymous with moloch. Demons are arch-deceivers

removetheveil.com/advent/

>That's just a shitty artistic x of the y
>What the fuck is up with pol's obsession with the y?
> You guys do realise it's just the z right?

lol OP you fucking triggered them hard

What a ridiculous website.
And it still doesn't have a source for your claim, it just restates it.

lmao fuck off vlad

Satanic Hippie from Vermont....is that you?