Based teen protects the American flag from desecration, might face punishment

>History teacher Lee Francis admitted he desecrated the flag during a lesson on the First Amendment.

>First, he asked the students for a lighter. Then, he picked up a pair of scissors on his desk and tried to cut the flag. When that did not work, he tossed it on the ground and stomped on Old Glory.

>Mr. Francis told me Alex “broke the law” and should be punished. “I believe that child does need to be punished in some way – absolutely,” the teacher told me.

>Sadly, many of the teenager’s classmates are siding with the teacher. “There was much more support for what he did than what I did,” he said – noting that some students even protested by refusing to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/22/meet-north-carolina-teen-who-saved-american-flag.html

Explain yourselves Americans. Why do you think this kid deserved to be punished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY5Pqwww2TA
nydailynews.com/news/national/flag-burning-protests-enflame-tensions-nationwide-article-1.2280952
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=QnDRmGZIgps
youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do you think this kid deserved to be punished?
Nations are an invention by evil alien overlords to keep humanity down. They want us to fight each other instead of work together to achieve our true potential.

Don't fall for their extraterrestrial plot.

What a good lad

Googles are the new protected class. They can di what they want and any attempt to stop it sends you in front of a skype conference.

The google in question.

>Sadly, many of the teenager’s classmates are siding with the teacher. “There was much more support for what he did than what I did,” he said – noting that some students even protested by refusing to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Sounds like he's in a class full of niggers.

Hey Sven stop spreading bullshit. The link says he STOMPED on it. not burned not cut.

In America we have the First Amendment which allows us to express ourselves even if fags, muslims, or the sweet grandma down the street dont like it.

Our Supreme Court has upheld Americans right to burn flags if we want to. Any of you uneducated idiots should consult Texas vs Johnson if you don't know about flag burning rights. Our military fought for our right to do whatever the fuck we want because thats what we do in America. Its also anybody's right to say this teacher is a fucking idiot because this is fuckin America.

>Our Supreme Court has upheld Americans right to burn flags if we want to.
Why is it so popular tho? The pic in op is from a "flag burning event"
I mean, seriously? Events for desecrating your flag? And now teachers teaching freedom of speech saying "THIS IS FIRST AMENDMENT KIDS" while stomping on the flag after failing to burn and cut it.

I'm Russian Nationalist and we attacked bunch of vatniks who tried to burn American Flag. Police tried to chase us, but we escaped. With the Flag of course

>niggers

It's google now, faggot.

>its a black guy
of coursh

>Why do you think this kid deserved to be punished?

we don't, if you think the opinions of niggers matter or count as what americans think then you're retarded.

Why couldn't this nig just teach his fucking class instead of pissing around with useless commie thought experiments?

Fuck, teachers are awful.

Fuck this.

>"It's just a symbo, what does it matter if it gets dirty or stepped on."

Then what does it matter if a kid stops you from doing it? Why does anything matter? It apparently matters enough that you want to fucking throw the book at him, ruin the start of his fucking life.

Man fuck this, every day I read shit that puts me over the edge. I'm not in a good point in my life right now, and haven't for years. I'm not going down without making thousands suffer.

>Be in his history class
>watch him desecrate the flag
>ohthisgonnabegood.jpg
>next day
>bring large cardboard cut out of black pride flag with cardboard picture of Africa
>stomp them both into the fucking ground
>feel your ancestors smile upon you
>watch teacher get mad
>Get an A for practicing free speech

police would beat you up if caught?

yep he's free to burn a flag.. and the school is free to fire his ass.

>Why is it so popular tho?
Its not popular. This black teacher was out of line and it is on the news because it is completely radical. Contrary to the picture of what pol paints, Americans are overly patriotic. We don't have flag burning events. That literally does not happen. Every once in a while a liberal in college will stomp on the flag and 9/10 times a veteran or random American will grab the flag from their feet and walk away with it. Sometimes they will get in trouble because stealing is bad.

But this is not a real problem in everyday life. And i agree btw that this shit has no place in high school. fuck that teacher even if he was trying to "teach the 1st amendment" through this demonstration

I think fine like 3000-5000 rubies or 15 days of labour.

>actively self-censoring
fuck off, CTR shill

What can you except from a country of cucks.

Ultimately it comes down to whether you believe in freedom of speech or not. People complaining about this are as bad as SJW, feminists, BLM etc

Underrated.

Thank You Russian bro

Nice job, Russbro.

Its a Symbol of European founded Nation. To destroy it is to spit on European race. We don't let vatniks to burn black-red-gold or red-white-black in May too. Unity of our Peoples is the only guarantee of racial survival.

I hate you teenagers so much

Cпacибo, мнe бpaт

Isn't there a tradition within the Boy Scouts where they ''retire'' the flag by burning it?

what kind of "russian nationalist" protects the American flag?

Feels good to live in a country where people would beat the shit out of you if you did that.

Kill yourself you kraut europuke.

There is no free speech anymore. That kid had as much as right of walking out, taking the flag or saying anything he wants. He even has the right to walk into the class with a Confederate rebel flag - but he wouldn't be allowed to do that. That would be "wrong" - he even has the right to call that piece of shit commie a nigger - but he'd be pinned to the wall for that too. Suspended, expelled - maybe even arrested for "hate speech".

That fucking nigger man, claiming it was about free speech - there is no free speech. There is no way I am going much further in the future without killing so many people. Everyday it just adds up, blood has to be spilled en masse.

Nigger loving commie faggots need to know what terror feels like.

He shouldn't get punished. He took a fucking picture.

What is labor like? The concept of labor camps is very foreign here. Our prisoners do have chaingang road building work like digging for road construction while chained at the ankles together but i'm not sure how common that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=UY5Pqwww2TA

SJWs/feminists/BLM complain about the society which affords them the leisure and legal right to pursue such hollow crusades. This teacher is the SJW here.

that kid shouldnt be punished. the teacher should be punished for trying to abuse his authorities just to protest his own country. and him being a teacher he should be more mature than that.

Yes, burning the flag is one of the honorable ways of disposing of a tattered or ripped flag.

Your flag already looks like it's been covered in piss and then thrown up on

This.
>tfw have actually saved a Mexican flag as a Texan from a bunch of trashy rednecks
It's not our flag to burn.

Flag burning is sand nigger tier

nice kiddie fagporm

>“I don’t personally blame the children,” the teacher told me. “This is exactly what America is about. This is exactly what freedom of speech is about – freedom of protest. You stand up for what you believe in. Whether or not I agree is not really the point.”
The teacher wants the kid punished for taking photos in class, not for taking the flag

I did not realize. ty

You are correct, but the retiring of the flag is a deeply ceremonial and respectful affair. There is a specific protocol that must be followed.

You have a point Hans. People get mad over football players taking a knee during the national anthem, but they are just as guilty as being political correct faggots.

When I was a scout we spent a day with a couple different troops int he council burning em. I swear I will get cancer from all that burning nylon.

There some cool old flags and ensigns. I remember people snagging naval ensigns and I think a Gadsden flag.

So? If you believe in freedom of speech you can't say the teacher was wrong for doing what he did.

I agree, and as a proud patriot of my own country and state I can comfortably say that all flags deserve respect.

He doesn't respect my right to call him a google or wear a Confederate cap. Why respect his.

If the right is not reciprocated it's not a right. We are at war.

He can be wrong without going to jail. That is a thing.

The one that believes in unity of European and European inhabited nations. We also saved Dutch Flag from Ukranian bydlo who tried to burn it, and Swedish one when shit with submarines was happening.
As for us, you can burn non-white flags all you like

Precisely the argument SJWs use to get people in positions of power fired for things they've said.

The kid was stupid. He should have just called him a nigger and get him to chimp out and hit him. Would get a nice settlement too.

Don't be an asshole for no reason. Its literally just a tri color flag. Your hatred comes from something, an insecurity more hidden. A small penis i dare ask?

fuck the police
in whatever form

>So?
So I just disproved your statement you retard. Now you're just deflecting to try to "be right". You don't actually have a stance nor anything meaningful to say, just here to spout stupid shit to try to sound smart you waste of time.

>we don't have flag burning events
"Over the last two weeks, anti-racism protesters across the country have burned the Star-Spangled Banner at demonstrations in Denver, New York, and Charleston, S.C."
nydailynews.com/news/national/flag-burning-protests-enflame-tensions-nationwide-article-1.2280952
I can find lots of other examples and you know it. America's youth are not redpilled or patriotic.

can protecting the flag fall under an act of expression?

Burning a flag is one thing, setting a fire in a classroom full of kids on the other hand...

>interfering with the free expression of fellow americans
>shitting this hard on our very first amendment
you make me sick, traitor.

>SJWs/feminists/BLM complain about the society which affords them the leisure and legal right to pursue such hollow crusades. This teacher is the SJW here.
How did you disprove my statement that all speech is protected whether you agree with it or not? I'm not trying to sound smart, it's not a very intellectual argument. Whether the teacher is an SJW or not is completely irrelevant to what I was saying.

this is what globalist shills actually believe

Jesus Christ Sven, just because a few faggots burn a flag to be edgy, it doesnt mean its a state sponsored activity. For every flag burning there are 50 million Americans who are perfectly ok with executing them for it. The protests do whatever will get them press coverage. They are playing the media, just like politicians do

Go burn a cross infront of a class of niggers and see if they give a shit about your 1st amendment rights. The amendments are only upheld for certain groups at this time and I sure as hell didnt join the military to protect that.

The funny thing is that leftists would never accept free expression if it desecrated one of their golden cows. Imagine someone burning a Quran in the classroom, wiping their ass with the gay rainbow flag or defacing a statue of Martin Luther King.

I see you didn't read the article. He didn't set any fire bud.

He tried, but operating a lighter was too complicated for his primitive nigger brain. The same goes for the pair of scissors he tried to use.

> Using your freedoms to shit on the country that allows us to have our freedoms.

Were fucking doomed.

Well, yes burning a cross in front of black people to intimidate them is illegal. But burning a cross itself is perfectly ok. Your 1st amendment rights absolutely gives you a right to burn the crucifix. Virginia v. Black deals with this case if you are interested.

I hope the teacher gets fired for misconduct.

A simple "The first amendment protects our right to even desecrate the american flag" would have done.
Instead, he intentionally aggravates and tries to illicit reaction from a captive audience.
It's a man-trap with patriotism as the bait and jail as the punishment.

Ok i see this is semantics, but he didn't "set a fire in a classroom full of kids"

When did I ever imply that they were state sponsored? As if they're not happening all over the country? As americas youth are patriotic just because the state doesnt sponsor it (they do condone it)? During both party conventions flags were regularly burned outside, and BLM who regularly burns flags and shouts death to cops gets to invited to speak at the sitting presidents own party convention. Don't fool yourself. Realizing there is a problem is the first step to solving it.

I remember hearing about how someone stamped all over the flag. When someone asked why they should care why someone fucked up the flag, every goddamn chief in the building (it's a training command so it's a metric fuckton) literally dragged him into a room and tore his asshole apart.

>He is challenging the created consensus, this is seen as a threat to the brainwashed, so they side with the teacher, and demonize the kid for disturbing the false reality.

The student should have asked if he could clarify the lessons learned in the class by using an example, then stood and called the teacher a nigger who should be sent back to Africa.

Your ignorance is making me defend these fucking black lives matter pieces of shit. They're not all the fucking same. Its idiotic to group all of them together as flag burners, just as its retarded to say all republicans are white supremacists. Dems play to black people to get votes, republcians play to gay and other black voters to get votes, its fucking American politics man. Theres problems all over

I think a good chunk of the BLM faggots are flag burners. I'd say probably 70-80% of young black men, with the exceptions being black soldiers, cops and a handful of conservative blacks who still believe in America.

If an organization i supported did something I radically disagree with, like desecrating my flag just to get media attention, I'd stop supporting them. Maybe this logic doesn't translate into american.

More than a good chunk

>I think a good chunk of the BLM faggots are flag burners
Stop this. This doesn't fucking happen here. People don't burn the flag except for terrorists and these protestors who are doing it for the media attention. You Europeans can talk all you want, but you have no idea what the reality of the situation is here...there isn't a real problem. They are isolated events that are given the biggest star treatment and put under a microscope by CNN. And then it stops 2 days later and the country moves on.

if a teacher wants to demonstrate flag desecration, fuck it that's fine. kids love the edge.
when the teacher is petty about getting called out by a kid about how that's disrespectful? fuck that guy.

*moi brat

t. russexpert

Please help here

I'm not saying 80% have burned the flag, but I'm saying 80% of BLM would support it or cheer it on if it happened.

That's as dumb as saying 80% of whites would support slavery or assassinating obama. You guys really have no idea how patriotic we have become as a country post 9/11. You basically get called a terrorist if you don't have a flag lapel pin on your suit. Our anthem is now played before every single sports game and is shoved down our throat. All this shit is just for attention, and blm are attention whores and Cnn feeds them and gives them legitimacy by broadcasting this shit for shekels.

who gives a fuck it's just a flag

I can't wait to see what he comes up with when he moves on to the second amendment.

we wuz stamping on shit

Put your head in the guillotine froggy

Why did the teacher do it and what did the kid do?

>inb4 the student he wanted to punish comes to school with a glock and puts his nigger teacher down like the retarded dog he is.

Thank you so much for correcting the record nigger

>Redit, the comment

Thank you based Russia.

Wait, so he attempted to start an uncontrolled fire indoors at a public school?

hahaha the gook would be offended about the small penis comment

Nations are what keeps like-minded people together away from all the filth of the world.

fuck off kike

teacher should be executed desu

dont know why society coddles open traitors so much

Russian nationalists confirmed as bro tier

(((libertarian))) detected

This is exactly what's wrong with the entire fucking Kaepernick movement in the NFL. People like you interpret freedom of speech as permission to be an asshole, and then point at the strawman of "what you don't like what I said you must be against freedom of speech!!!1!1!1!"

This teacher clearly had an agenda other than teaching his students about freedom of speech. Namely, he turned it into yet another "safe space" for whiny little cunts. But you're German, what would you know about patriotism? Your country cucked you out of that years ago

Lol thanks for your contribution kenji. That was a very informative post you made

How bout this one?

what more do you want faggot?

your "rights" exist only to defend the indefensible
they're nothing more than a cloak for traitors and ethnic masochists
>but muh constitution
nobody gives a shit. it should be burned, and so should you

>a google teaching history
WE WUZ

NFL VIEWERSHIP DOWN 10% ! Keep up the boycott! watch college ball

The kid should wear this in school next time

Fuck forgot the image

What if, getting mad at people doing stupid shit, was also protected under the first amendment?

It's foreign only because it's not propagated by your media. In Mississippi prisoners are literally used to clear plantations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

For yours and ours freedom. Rescued Flag was later used in the march

>but muh constitution
>nobody gives a shit. it should be burned
And thats why you pussies are just slanted eyed fish faced gooks. We have principles here while you sex crazed fish beat off to hentai.

No i recognize it. I'm just curious what the actual labor is in Russia

Im glad we both fly the same colors
Comrade

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Made me kek hard because I know it would happen

Where does this go

These faggots should be shot for Treason. Goddamn pansy Liberals.

Yes shoot the children. Good user.

brat'ya po oruzhiyu

It is a moral imperative that we begin to systematically burn this flag at every opportunity.

Im not playing Cred Forums. This is important. Its free speech.

That's a great idea.

You mean freedom of expression right? Free speech was intended to protect you when you oppose the government.

Even if it's in your own back yard, get the pictures out on social media.

>Mr. Francis told me Alex “broke the law” and should be punished.

>“I believe that child does need to be punished in some way – absolutely,” the teacher told me. “I can’t take a picture of them, and in turn, they cannot do the same of me.”

>I called the Cumberland County District Attorney’s office as well as the local superintendent to find out if any laws or rules had been broken. Neither agency returned my calls.

This teacher sounds like an utter cunt. He calls one of his own students a criminal for photographing him don't something legal but in extremely ppor taste, then admits in the next breath that he doesn't even know if he broke the law or not.

This is the problem with schools, they allow degenerates like this to teach kids.
Kids need to be taught to be nationalists and patriots. To be proud of their country, to be loyal to their fellow countrymen. Nothing is more unifying than nationalism. It transcends race, religion, and ethnicity.
The left are just a bunch of cunts that want to divide everyone and keep people fighting.

Free speech means ALL speech.

except child porn

How is this kid taking a pic of his teacher and taking the flag violate the teacher's rights?

Fine, lets burn the BLA flag every opportunity.

I don't condone what the teacher did, but he has every right to do it. Thats part of the point of free speech. Just don't agree with him and tell him he's a cunt, you're within your power to do so.

OP is a nigger.

somebody should curbstomp that skinny, little edgy faglord google.

Tonight, I will toast to you comrade.

>he asked the students for a lighter
As a teacher this nigger is going to lose his job. It's not the big things that get you fired its a bunch of little things.

>If you believe in freedom of speech
>you can't say
>you can't say
>you can't say
>freedom of speech
>you can't say
>freedom of speech
>you can't say

Kill yourself.

>Dutch Flag
>Ukranian bydlo
I'm sure that was just a mistake.

you're right. but then the kid should not be punished, since it's in his right to stop them burning the flag. fredom of speech works both way.

Thanks m8, pretty based tbqh.

Is it legal to desecate the flag in the USA?
Over here it's punishable by law.

Cleaning streets, planting trees- things like that

Hey seriously, if this is true, thank you so much.

Look he has all the right in this nation to burn the flag, step on it, cut it, etc. The thing is that all this is doing is hindering nationalism, the very glue of this nation since it's inception. I think we all know (((who))) is behind the decentralization of the country.

However, this type of behavior shouldn't be allowed in the federal education system. We do not need teachers displaying violent hate speech in the classroom. Considering he's a dindu, the appropriate course of action will not be followed. It's so convenient that this man picks his weekly check from the very institution that he is rebelling against. The hypocrisy is amazing with these liberals.

>Our military fought for our right to desecrate and mock the very ideal they put their life on the line for

Never met a vet who thought like this.

>If you believe in freedom of speech
>you can't say the teacher was wrong for doing what he did.
I don't think you understand how it works. I think you're trying to mean that we can't protest it because it is his right to do so but even then it would be a violation of our rights not to be able to protest him.

>Our anthem is now played before every single sports game and is shoved down our throat
It was like that before 9/11. It has only been diminished since.

Doesn't burning shit in a classroom set off sprinklers and fire alarms? Or is that only in science classes?

Im such a rebeld, lol the state should punish this kid to protect my rebellion

Good man

>lesson on the first amendment
>student who stands up for what he believes in should be punished
How did this retard get his teaching degree?

>the teacher is black

Why am I not shocked. Teacher is on leave btw.

>we terrorists now

I want my cock to be loved so tenderly.

fuck of kike, thats the shittiest most forced retard shit. plus it makes you sound like a little baby faggot

What he's actually butthurt about is the picture the kid took of him, he says the picture was illegal.

He's a dumb faggot.

You know he could've just damaged the flag to give a very strong example of what free speech allows you to do. Not everything is the result of ~agendas~ you fucking morons.

He has his freedom of speech -- that isn't in question -- however, the school has its own conduct policies and he's now facing consequences for his actions.

The school isn't the government, so there is no abridging of his right to free speech.

Niggers think there aren't repercussions for actions.

Aliens are a false flag to usher in globalism to face an existential threat that doesn't even exist

Shut the fuck up, you foreign douchebag.

In what fucking world is burning the flag of your country legal? fucks sake

>very strong example

what strong example, he did something allowed by law and called the law to help someone reacting with liberty and doing something unlawful

he defeated the whole purpose of the flag-burn meme when he decided to do it in 2016 and act like a bitch after it

A country with freedom of speech.

This, anyone who feels patriotic is cucked by space frogs.

Oh sure, he has the right, he shouldn't be arrested for it, but that doesn't mean all the students have to sit there like sad little cucks and let him do it without saying anything either.

created a fire hazzard inside a classroom despite an offical (teacher) trying to prevent a hazard
kid should be charged with reckless arson

I don't even care if people want to burn a flag but Russia best ally.

So the teacher who is clearly a commie piece of shit shouldn't see punishment because what, he fucking works there? Fuck that

And sometimes they set themselves on fire, which of course is always the prefered outcome. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnDRmGZIgps

Actually, I'm saying he should be punished.

I am also saying that I see no issue with his punishment because he willingly violated conduct policies of the school.

And it's our First Amendment right to call him a fucking nigger

>The school isn't the government
Actually it is. See:
elementary, secondary education, and high education acts of 1965

Don't send your kids to public education institutions if you don't like the government running the program.

Google nigger thinks his workplace is an appropriate place to exercise his political beliefs.

Google nigger tries to get student who opposed him arrested/punished.

Google nigger placed on administrative leave.

I know a few that do, they don't like the flag being fucked with but they get that it's freedom of expression, you must be living under a rock or talking to the less intelligent military

Not quite as bad. If we don't have freedom of speech, why should they? You think there wouldn't be a shit load of repercussions if someone had stood on a Palestinian flag or a black lives matter poster or something?

School is literally federally controlled right now, it is government through and through

You realise how retarded it is to allow people to desecrate the flag? that should be a fine at the very least

No, there shouldn't. It's their right as an American to make that statement if they want, that doesn't mean they are free of the consequences of being socially shunned

Serious question: if a teacher is allowed to do this, then the students are allowed to call the teacher a nigger, right?

>Lee Francis

holy shit my name is Frances Lee. Spooky

Ya except it's, the ideals that go against the school are punished meanwhile the flag burning commie walks free, so know you'd likely be punished in todays schools for calling a teacher a nigger black or not

>the school isn't the government

Uhh user....

you'll have to break his conditioning before you make any progress ;^)

Fuck you disgusting kike nigger

>This teacher clearly had an agenda other than teaching his students about freedom of speech.

Fox has an agenda, and they're the source. It could be that his lesson was reasonable. I expect the students will come away with a greater understanding of their rights than most Americans have.

Well, until the more strict hate speech laws arrive.

Freedom means other people can do shit you don't like.

I want to agree with you because burning your own nation's flag is a disgustingly disrespectful practice and doing it means that you are in effect trying to separate yourself from that nation and therefore its protections and laws should not apply to you as a citizen if you are rejecting it entirely. However, by the measure of the law and ideas set by the rights set by the constitution, it is legal. It is absolutely horrid, but it is legally counted as freedom of speech.

>Given freedom of speech from country
>Reject the country
>Think you are still entitled to said freedom of speech
You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Underage niggers pls go and stay go

R-rare?

What happened to the first amendment

The point was that he attempted to. Unless you're in a Chem lab, why the fuck would you try to light a fire?

youtu.be/0C-ryuPII08l

He's a fucking dipshit. I wouldn't want someone that stupid teaching, even if he wasn't trying to burn a flag.

We must be willing to face punishment for defending our nation. My hat is off to this kid.

Not even b8.

>those stereotypical classroom posters

Skype*

My fucking 11th grade history teacher had that very WARNING poster. Nice to see teachers are still using that one.

Guam is actually a pretty populous American island. Most of it is military base. Most Guam posters are one and the same with Jap posters - they're American soldiers.

Otherwise they look like this. Seriously. 90+% of the Island's non-military inhabitants are obese, compared to the average of 20-40% of most states, even Texas.

>protecting the flag of some foreign shitskin shithole

You deserve a sudden drop.

REEEEEEE FUCK OFF FBI MAN.

YOU CAN'T CENSOR ME

REEEEEEE

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

did you use google translate or did you fuck that up on your own?

It's ok to respect the right to burn the flag while not respecting flag-burners.

Show proof suka

And skittle is the new word for faggot

>posters in classroom

"Freedom of speech" is becoming a justification for stupidity and the people who do stupid shit think it's an automatic "get out of jail" card. There are consequences to actions. People should be taught more common sense instead of being reinforced in some protective bubble, giving everyone the finger and shouting "help" if somebody gives them a mean stare.