What to do about this shithole oculus rift creator, rewriting history with Nimble America ?

What to do about this shithole oculus rift creator, rewriting history with Nimble America ?

kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Luckey#Public_image

>During the 2016 presidential election, Luckey bankrolled a social welfare organization to produce anti-Hillary Clinton Internet memes and billboard ads.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/
reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/542dhf/palmer_luckey_the_facebook_billionaire_secretly/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where do i sign up? I'm doing this already, I might as well get paid for it.

>During the 2016 presidential election, Luckey bankrolled a social welfare organization to produce anti-Hillary Clinton Internet memes and billboard ads.
Why don't they say he bankrolled a social welfare organization to produce pro-Trump internet memes and billboard ads?

I want to fuck female Donald Trump

>OH MY GOD NO WAY

>but it's ok if Hillary does it

Useful idiots do it for free!

Egypt.

that cocksucker spent months saying he'd make the rift as cheap as possible and jewbook buying him out made it so oculus could sell the rifts close to cost and make money off of games like other developers, then made it $600 when the parts are worth less than $300.

>he

this is fucking perfect

we dont want the credit

back then, it was ebaums world, then it was 9gag, then reddit.

now it was Palmer Luckey and his Billionaire Shitpost Force

it's GOOD for us if our opponents think our presence is just an astroturfed movement with a small number of people being very loud, because THIS IS A MOVEMENT

it makes them COMPLACENT and it makes them think "wow this explains why Trump looks like he has been doing well in the polls, now i know Hillary will win guaranteed i dont have to go and vote"

$600 is remarkably cheap for hardware of that level with the amount of development work that has gone into it

there are other overheads involved in producing equipment like the Rift than just the hardware that went into it.

That's not Palmer in OP's pic you fucking moron.

>where do i sign up?

I got my invite after I poasted my email address here.

The pay is on a per pepe basis, so it's easy to earn $100s per week if you know how to write a script.

$600 isnt even much... and vive costs alot more... fkn americans are so poor these days

>kotaku.com/oculus-rift-founder-funding-trump-shitposters-1786977098/

Immature phucktard. What a spastic this guy is

well shit, I'm [email protected]

>the sound of millions of fat female hearts and skinny proteinless numale hearts being simultaneously broken
Every leftist fag on my Facebook list has been blubbering about oculus rift for the past 5 years, the thought of their bitterly pouring tears brings a special kind of joy to various parts of my anatomy

Can't imagine cuckerberg is happy about it

>it's literally Trump cosplaying Trump
this election is a giant endless superdimensional mindbreak

reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/542dhf/palmer_luckey_the_facebook_billionaire_secretly/

some gems:

>Palmer Luckey, you may be on the right side of the future but you are most definitely on the wrong side of history. I'm canceling development on your platform. So long.

>Reading this ruined my night and will most probably cause me additional stress for the rest of the week if not month, I sincerely hope that we can determine the veracity of this article.

>If this is true I'm going to give my rift to the first homeless man I see on my commute tomorrow

>Alright, so it's been a rough week in our house, we just had our firstborn diagnosed with leukemia, our 13 year old cat passed away not even two nights ago.

>That being said, nothing could have prepared me or my wife for this, no words, I'm just floored. This is the worst case scenario. I can't see for the life of me how I'm supposed to sleep tonight

>He also appears to support Gamergate, judging by his Twitter favorites. Lots and lots of straight up Gamergate shit favorited. I tried to raise awareness of this months ago to no avail.

basically what happened with oculus in general was:

>lone autist wants to create VR company
>somehow by freak accident meets John Carmack
>actually manages to get funding and creates two VR development headsets
>facebook sweeps in and offers 2 billion dollars for the entire company
>oculus accepts
>Luckey turns into a millionaire overnight (his net worth is now about 700m)
>oculus hilariously fails in it's attempts to bring a good headset to market
>goes full Apple and then dashes it with a hint of Facebook
>Valve partners up with HTC to create the Vive, which only happened because of the pure buttblast over a former R&D agreement being broken
>Oculus now has a bunch of full blown retarded normie followers where virtually everyone who actually likes VR is now a vive supporter

go over to /r/vive they're much calmer about it

Where the fuck do I sign up?

My friend works for Occulus and he said that Australia was exempt from the program because you do it for free.

Pic unrelated

HE DOES IT FOR HIM

Bumping with a picture of Palmers gf, you can find her off his twitter if you do a little looking.

so we have a virtual reality company shilling to create egregorian conciousness to kill the hill at the same time quantum computers have started being used..nice!

>Concrete reality, electronic video clip
kek, nice subtle reference in the lyrics?? maybe they made shadilay part of this whole thing, honestly it seems pretty fringe and out of place with everything else.

I don't remember there being frog deities in egyptian culture, maybe this whole thing has me jumping timelines frequently, or testing is ramping up somewhere. Anyone else remember seeing any of this prior to the manifestation of kek?

They became instant millionaires so they see themselves as Trump tier. What they really are a perversion. I read his modus operandi, he sounds like a retard who doesn't thinks people like Trump because of money worship.

>see themselves as Trump tier
Maybe the Nimble America guys, but not Palmer.

The picture here was taken in his current residence which he shares with a handful of other people (unless he's already moved out to live with his qt Trump gf).

>BerenstEin

someone is a real photoshop expert

Do you think he'll fund my Trump vaporwave projects?

Fuck off sand nigger

Fuck off teabag.

perhaps.
I sure as hell remember them like this though, when I found out it wasn't the case it really fucked me up, and then I read the conspiracy theory about it. Not sure what the fuck to make of it now; maybe that's shopped but it freaks me out how right it feels to my brain on a subconcious level; right down to the different title color. I had these things everywhere in my face growing up.

Didn't realise Palmer was such a bro, nice work Palmer