Has Cred Forums seen this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Why does this have more like than dislikes?

It's been all over pol. Pay attention, froggo

Because it's Google's website and they can make that happen.

Why do the jews use such dirty tricks?

Even puttin the niggers against Trump so they appeal to the black community. Fuck, that's so despicable.

Who is she?

>We have literally run out of ways to oppose trump without falling into his 4d maze within the 7d chesscube
>lets just make a bunch of ACTORS (This is important) shill our candidate.
As a sidenote, I only recognized Robert Downey and some othres whos names i forget, are the rest of those cucks just C list sharkando-tier actors or do they do """reality""" tv

>meme manlet
>jewess
>negro
>negress
>jew
>dago cuck
>negro
>hapa
>manlet irrelevant cuck
>old whore
>mulatto
>three literally whos
>not famous spicette
>all of them speaking like they are about to cry.
why should I care? just one fucking reason

Well this is the 3rd time I disliked it so I'm going to assume they are deleting dislikes and pro-Trump comments.

Fluid druid, who, etc.

Didnt watch,whose teh girl in your picture ?

>speaking like they are about to cry
Because they NEED to say this, being conservative in hollywood will lead to eventual """suicide"""

I love how the blonde woman is about to cry as she's talking. I don't know if she's acting or a hollywood jew is forcing her to do this.

When do they announce the results of the election? Is it like in England where there is play by play throughout the night until all the votes are in and we know who won?

Bump. Tell us her fucking name.

>You will only listen to us when we get a shit ton of "famous" actwhores to spew the same bullshit you've been hearing for over a year now.
>Liberal logic

Daria Korchina. Saged for making me look faggot.

Not a faggot; a top lad, frankly.

captain america isn't in it cus he's a true patriot

I mean OP is a faggot. He made a shit thread and didn't tell me her name. So I'm saging his shitty thread.

enough reactionaries in Hollywood, mate

Everyone I don't like is Hitler.
I mean... Batman.
(I really hate Batman... stupid leotard wearing emo peeping tom..)

The nigger speaks on racism, trully they are under suicide watch on HARD MODE!

KEEP MEMING LADS!! Remember what we already know, Hilary will ONLY win if the ILLUSION of her being in the majority stands. WHich has been crumbling for a long time now, and the Skypes have upped their dirty tricks to the MAX! WE MUST PERSERVERE AND KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!!

It starts off as a parody of a preachy celebrity endorsed political ad and then becomes exactly that. Hollywood is full of shit.

Was that Kino?

Why do they do this thing where they repeat what they say

repeat what they say

repeat what they say?

Are you voting Clinton now?

>Why do they do this thing where they repeat what they say
Brainwashing. You'll be more likely to remember something (have it implanted into your subconcious) if you see it multiple times

I noticed this too. Had to stop the video half way through.

I thought the video was some bullshit celiberity meme until halfway through when they talk about "muh evil bigot man". Really tricky skypery

This video was at 95% dislikes yesterday, but (((Google))) apparently fixed it

guess im with the #DCCinematicUniverse now

nice digits
checked

they have done this with other vids. and for the record googles and (((skypes))) rarely interbreed. (((skypes))) are told not to in the bible. i doubt it was lenny kravitz "fixing" it

bahmp

social proof

If they show enough high status people all saying the same thing, the part of your brain that evolved millions of years ago to be afraid of being outside of the tribe thinks it must be true