Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Heading To India

Amidst Tesla’s recent bad press, Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk prepares for another big week of news. It has been reported that the Prime Minister of India has given Musk land to test his next big idea: the Hyperloop.

The Hyperloop is a transit concept built around creating a system where capsules are propelled, using air, along a magnetic track. Essentially, there is less friction between moving parts because the capsule is levitating between air cushions and can therefore travel at high speeds. A Hyperloop will allow for speeds of up to 700 mph, but the logistics of transporting people at these speeds are daunting. Simple transportation realities like turns, which cause high G-forces, as well as acceleration and deceleration between stops need to be carefully considered with the Hyperloop before it is deemed anywhere near safe for riders. Yet, if the Hyperloop were to only ships goods, then this would not be as big of an issue. The project is moving rapidly, and CNBC suggests that the Hyperloop will be here in the year 2020.

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Elon-Musks-Hyperloop-Is-Heading-To-India.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RNFesa01llk
youtu.be/YIVJvpNyjdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hyperpoop: The most expensive way ever visioned to get poos to loos

SUPER AMAZING GENIUS MAN Elon Musk has invented the fucking thing I use to send the teller at the bank? Oh wow, amazing. Yet another Musk project the government wasted money on and doesn't work. Awesome.

except that entire fucking idea is not only garbage but also a deathtrap, almost impossible to bring into reality.

And indians argue they make great engineers.

Are you mad because we just bought some planes from France?

>implying they won't just use the loop as one giant horizontal loo.

Seems likely. It will probably implode and blow up some Pajeets.

Maybe they can use they piping afterwards to build some LOOS, so PAJEET here can finally POO IN LOO.

POO IN LOOP

Shut up Sven

Yes, more jobs for polacks as well.

POOP IN LOOP

ftfy

kek

HypooloopyH

>HIGH-PRESSURE POOP CANNON

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Pakistan has no chance

He's building a trillion dollar shitter.

doesn't India need clean water and medicine before 700mph travel?

I thought they needed that before a space program and a nuclear weapon but I guess they just have different priorities.

>from SCAT-missiles to SCAT-cannon
>from ditch in street to bio-mass driver

Command & Conqueror - Tiberium Sewage

What will happen to the poo when it's super accelerated?

anything that will get the shit off the street faster is top priority

Opens a trans-dimentional poop-rift in time and space and we will gaze into the pooverse

More like hyperpoop

It becomes Pooranium and releases mustard gas

BOY SURE WISH SOMETHING LIKE THAT EXISTED

>POOP IN LOOP
Has Musk been watching fucking Futurama?

They smash other hyper accelerated poos together in indias large poodron colider in a hope to discover rare never seen before particles of poo.

DESIGNATED

HYBERLOOB :DDD

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE India added a p for poo at the end of loo what the fuck India!?!?!

Are they using Pajeets as test subjects because this shit sounds very dangerous.

HYPERLOO

Testing out properties of poo in an empty sealed environment

Poo in loo
||
V
Poop in loop

you can never accuser the anti-loo-ites for not being innovative..

>Yet, if the Hyperloop were to only ship Pajeets, then this would not be as big of an issue

P O O
O
O

I N
N

H Y P E R L O O
Y
P
E
R
L
O
O

Bitch please. The hyperloop was never feasible

youtu.be/RNFesa01llk

youtu.be/YIVJvpNyjdc

But how will they ride on the roof of the tube?

It's a cute idea for transportation of goods, highly doubt it will be safe for humans for 30 years atleast

If hyperloop moves to India the project will die. My bet is that he is trying to get Gibs from the Fed like all his other projects.

SCATSAT to launch on 26th, don't forget.

>looks like a sewer pipe
>built in india
the irony

those videos are pretty much bullshit...
those tubes would use reduced pressure... nobody is talking about vacuum tubes..

that said everybody knows that a system like that can't be cheaper thant what is currently used all around the world...
however the projected cost of your raillinks are rdicoulus anyway...

i am not a big fan of this hyperloop bs but most of the claims in those videos are ridicioulus and stupid... as they assume wrong stats to begin with...

it's actually a shitty way to transport goods (in most cases)...
normal trainlink is vastly superior for that

it's only usecase is transporting people... much like the chinkansen and the failed german maglev...

>Unsafe for humans
So let's give it to the pajeets

Superpower by 2030, maybe sooner! I for one am happy for Pajeet. Indians have always been bro-tier, the aryans of the east