Why is racemixing wrong?

I found this place after CNN linked here saying you were racist assholes, they were right. Both my parents are Serbs who came here as refugees. I'm dating a British born Nigerian man and i want his kids someday. Without a multicultural globalist society we would never have met. Why is our love wrong?

The picture I uploaded is the best celebrity couple in the world, rich and famous.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok cuckboy

Too obvious, mate.

you need to step it up ahmed

>Serbs
Pick a better race next time, bud.

The armenian is not white. The nog can have all he wants.

weak bait desu

So many replies from angry white men and not a single real answer. I bet 99% of you can't even speak to a woman in person without stuttering, you virgins

Why is putting shit in your milk bad? Because it ruins the milk.

Isn't this just self evident?

But black people are not shit and I'm not milk. We're human beings.

You're a fat ugly male neckbeard. You're stale milk.

Oops too fat. I was just about to believe you Zlatan

Why are you so angry at your dad? And if you look up to some of the worst people in the world you just be really horrible.

Must be

What does my dad have to do with my choice of partner?

I'm pretty sure the worst people in the world are not Kanye and Kim, but instead like Hitler, Trump and Tito

(you)

Why must we white men pretend that google or skittle women are attractive to us because of your cuck feminist propaganda, sure you as female probably love having many different cocks available at all times, but most men prefer having one loyal pussy, and its obvious that the most attractive race is white, not only because the children will be smarter because of higher iq, but they'll also have more opportunities in life
Also it is commonly misconcepted that you dont choose who you love, but you actually do, if your dear tyrone had a small cock and made no money the love would fade instantly

That doesn't explain what your dad did to you.

You mean leave me and my mom to go back to Serbia? No it doesn't

>leader
>leader
>leader

Compared to

>hiphop Google who supports the greatest BLM activist of all time
>talentless sack of silicone who called her kid after a direction on a compass

Greatness isn't defined by how many dicks you have sucked.
Your partner has a high probability of abandoning you when you get pregnant and nobody wants a single mom.

Also every white girl that fucks black guys is either fat or has no self respect and low self esteem so which one are you?

I'm not a slut I just have one partner. His name isn't Tyrone.

>Kim Kardashian
>White

Fine. Post hand and timestamp.

What about Kony 2012?

Best African recruiter since Shaka Zulu

You sure showed him.

Ask your parents what they think about your crnac. And then fuck off.

Low Qul Bait

The act itself is not necessarily wrong, but it in mass strips both races of their cultural heritage and identity's. Plus some races suffer from an increased risk of certain types of birth defects and psychological disorders. Also the more desirable physical traits like blue and green eyes are almost always bred out when they mix with darker races. Pure white women are like two percent of the global population and they are who 90% of the brown people want to mix with. Plus it's being pushed on us by the (((Globalist's))) that's almost always a guarantee that it's bad for whoever is on the receiving end.

Why? So you can see how white I am? Are you going to measure my skull and nose too? Damn nazi

Because we say so faggot.

Black people are less intelligent and more violent than white people.

By mixing superior white genes with inferior black genes our species as a whole becomes weaker.

But i did answer your question, if you honestly love him and he is not a google but a decent black person with a job and is able to care for the family and wont run away with the first opportunity like the majority of them would, then I, and i believe i'm speaking for the majority of this board, see nothing wrong with it

You're going to make your kids suffer just because of your sick fetish and to get back at your dad? How do you live with yourself?

but thats not an interracial couple, they are both black

When did straight sex become a fetish? My dad has nothing to do with this I was raised by my nom

Because genes.

here is a pastebin as to the why

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Sweden of course

Because if you're a sveness and not a sven, you'll have girl hands. Which would make your post worth responding to you.

It's not even in the category of asking for tits, so you can't go "HURR DURR, NOT THAT KIND OF GRILL"

Likewise, this is also why whenever there is a

>I'm black, AMA

You ask for a hand and timestamp.

>Daddy issues
>Bangs a nigger

You'll be back once you're pregnant and the guy fucking you realises he doesn't want children and would rather spend his life selling drugs.

Disgusting bait.
Pls stop.

Kanye is a STUPID UGLY NIGGGGGER

It's a general rule on pol. Just like tits or get the fuck out. Posts are judged purely on the quality of their content. Being anonymous means that we are all equal until we tripfag or try and identify something about ourselves that would make us somehow more relevant or important than the normal user. Women who come her expect special treatment and that's not how pol works. Proof with a time stamp is the filter that keeps us equal and keeps the self entitled faggotry to a minimum.

This is the racist board, i think your looking for the roleplaying board

Ako si zaista srpkinja i ne troluješ jebo ti pas mater izdajničku,retardiranu.Idi u Malmo,Afriku,Detroid,Čikago,Pariz,London,Berlin etc. pa vidi zašto je race-mixing wrong.

tl-dr. - Fuck you slut,you make me embarrassed as Serb.You'll be first on kill list with other traitors when the day of rope comes.

Relevant

He doesn't do drugs though and he wants to have kids with me. Hes even more eager to have them than I am so I don't think you're right

Ma кeњa Швeђaнин.

>Damn nazi
You know that's a compliment without the Jew to control us right?

Just wait for the right wing backlash.

Daj Bože,jer naše su blue-pilled as fuck,kurveštine teške i udarene u glavu a vlada retardirana dok društvo totalno nespremno i neobavešteno.Jebiga...

How could I forget?
TITS OR GTFO

This desu.
Our main issue is that its being promoted by people who want nothing more than to see the white race disappear. No one interracial couple is in the wrong,