Will combetta be speaking before the committee today(US time)?

Will combetta be speaking before the committee today(US time)?

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/calendar/
govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSGO
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
oversight.house.gov/live-streaming/
oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/
oversight.house.gov/hearing/cybersecurity-ensuring-integrity-ballot-box/
youtube.com/watch?v=0PToznOCnuw
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1ibGuIRYo
youtube.com/watch?v=0z4szJfx8Fs
dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/
nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/
mattforney.com/twitter-banning-conservatives/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/politico-clinton-foundation-lay-dozens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, let me go check

Are we taking bets?

bump, almost forgot about it with all this little happenings.
Could you give link to comitee hearings.

Paul~two shots to the back of the head with a Berretta~Combetta
Will not be testifying due to accidentally cutting his head off while shaving.

Lots hope he doesn't try to squeeze in a few early morning sets on the free weights before hand.

Anyone know what time this starts? I cant find anything on oversight.house.gov/calendar/

Alright, I checked.

govtrack.us/congress/committees/HSGO

The next episode of the adventures of Chaffetz and Gowdy will be on Tuesday.

I keep reading that it's today but i don't see anything about it on their calender. Does anyone know what time it will take place?

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

It's called:

House Oversight and Government Reform

"Department of Justice and Witness Immunity"

That's Combetta.

When does it start today?

This

Possibly 10am est

See

27th, eh? It's almost full week

stick a fork in this nigga, he dead

Hard to speak with his head being smashed to mush in that unfortunate yet soon-to-happen barbell accident.

No, today's just the day by which the PRN lawyers (who represented Combetta) have to respond to Congress with interview dates.

Remember, stonetear is an inadvertent hero, like Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz." He's killed the Wicked Witch - or more WoW-appropriately, he's destroyed the "corrupted giants". He should be supported.

what's the link to watch the live stream? Read Combetta is supposed to be there at 12 today (friday)

nevermind, I found it.

oversight.house.gov/live-streaming/

god dammit. i thought it was today. was looking forward to this all week.

KEK

Assange?

Yesterday was when they were supposed to question the other guy, but he didn't show up and they issued a subpoena.

Niggers how about following him and organize a 24/7 surveillance until he testifies just to be sure no accidents happen? You people who live nearby could probably ask a few operators from /k/ or something for help.

Yeah, I know. The wheels of government move slowly.

It'll take focus and commitment to make sure this topic stays in people's minds, so keep talking about it everywhere.

God knows what kind of bullshit the Clinton cult will try to come up with to make this story go away. Today they seem to be countering George Soros and the entire oligarchy funding Killary with a story about Palmer Luckey (Oculus rift guy) funding memes. Fuck, what idiots.

Best thing to do is keep reminding people and also stick to the central point: that Combetta's post was made just 1 day after the Clinton camp had been requested by Congress to deliver their private server emails, and in that request Combetta said he had been directed to obscure HRC's email address. That direction means there was *intent* to obstruct justice (gets a conspiracy charge, too) - and it was supposed lack of intent that Comey used to excuse not prosecuting Shillary (even though the statute doesn't require intent, intent is irrelevant).

Again, stonetear - in all his Aztec-driving, fur-fag, WoW-playing nerdiness - is just Dorothy. He's done the world a huge service. Let's not ruin his life any more than it already has been.

It's tuesday.

oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/

I'm happy, would have missed it if it was today.

The hearing on wednesday also sounds pretty interesting: oversight.house.gov/hearing/cybersecurity-ensuring-integrity-ballot-box/

Damn, I was looking forward to this. I won't be able to catch it on Tuesday. I want the comfy NEET life following happening watch all day with Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=0PToznOCnuw

@28:56 "I recognize the gentleman from South Carolina, Mr. Gowdy". Probably the best part of the entire hearing besides the end where Rep. Palmer from Alamaba gives a BASED defense of the Constitution and reminds the libcucks why they're all there to begin with (@56:46).

Also, the part the pissed me off the most, besides the negress shilling for hill was the kike from NY that spoke just after Rowdy Gowdy and fearmongered like a motherfucker.

>Probably the best part of the entire hearing besides the end where Rep. Palmer from Alamaba gives a BASED defense of the Constitution and reminds the libcucks why they're all there to begin with
"no"
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1ibGuIRYo

Is this known to be Combetta's testimony? Or is it perhaps questioning DOJ lackeys on why they granted Combetta immunity? There's no witness list.

I'd say from the title it's the latter - since questioning Combetta wouldn't be about his immunity, it'd be about email (or some "security" or "communications" word). Perhaps that "Document Production Status Update" on Thursday, since they may simply interview Combetta, not do a full hearing with him.

Oversight might have a statement by the end of the day on when they'll talk to Combetta.

Oh yeah, that part had me in hysterics.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE CHAIRMAN.

I still don't fully get these oversight things.

If Combetta walks in there and says yeah Hillary asked me to delete some stuff and I didn't know how...Yiff! - what happens, exactly?

And if he goes in and they ask him a bunch of questions about his post on Reddit, and he sits there and says 'fif, fif, fif', what happens?

@50:40

That shows intent, meaning that the fbi fucked and they can now charge hillary for destruction of evidence

>I'd say from the title it's the latter - since questioning Combetta wouldn't be about his immunity, it'd be about email (or some "security" or "communications" word). Perhaps that "Document Production Status Update" on Thursday, since they may simply interview Combetta, not do a full hearing with him.
Good point, hadn't considered that yet. The calendar doesn't (yet) say if either of those hearings is a continuation of the september 13 hearing like it does for yesterday's hearing though. Doesn't load for me when I hover over them at least.

>And if he goes in and they ask him a bunch of questions about his post on Reddit, and he sits there and says 'fif, fif, fif', what happens?

And how about this, since this is more likely to be the outcome?

The guy to Chaffetz's right is fucking done with it.

See>Department of Justice and Witness Immunity
The Dems main point has been that he has limited immunity. Seems important enough that they may review that.
If he pleads fif, would it warrant an investigation into the reddit material?

>

kek

Funny how the battle between the multiple wings and organizations within the government come down to a shitty IT guy who has to ask reddit of all places for advise...and also happens to be a furry.

Is this real life?

Much of what happens depends on the details of the immunity agreement the Dept. of Justice (which runs the FBI) gave to Combetta, and also what his specific testimony to them was, and whether it was under oath.

If he violated the terms of his immunity agreement then they might have leverage to flip him. But if he wasn't even under oath when he talked to the FBI (like they did with Clinton) then it will be a lot harder to do anything.

And of course Combetta has to worry about not only his own life, but the life of his wife and child.

btw, it's almost certain he didn't get orders to scrub headers from Hillary, she just wouldn't both with such a lowly human being. Hillary will be firewalled by multiple layers of hirelings, and those communications will be channeled through lawyers making their communications privileged.

But if they do manage to flip him and he sings, and he says from Day One the Hillary camp had the intent to obstruct justice then that is yuuuuuge - because either then the DOJ will be forced to prosecute Hillary (b/c that lack of intent is why they said they didn't prosecute before), or if they don't prosecute then that the FBI works to *protect* the powerful from prosecution will be revealed.

Poor Combetta probably got told (by Clinton-world) that the DOJ would give him immunity *only if* he agreed to lie and take the fall for the evidence destruction. So's he's screwed, because either he pleads the Fifth and pisses off Congress, or he talks and enrages the Clinton-controlled FBI. Tough place for just a regular guy to be.

"When the elephants fight, the grass is trampled."

> Combetta

Sounds like "con beta" in french, or "dumb beta" in english.

>it's almost certain he didn't get orders to scrub headers from Hillary
pagliano?

plz b on cspan radio

Damn, wgat an ugly fucker

Yiff!

>the adventures of Chaffetz and Gowdy

I chuckled. Might start using this

>the day of the debates

We don't know - and the immunity given to PRN by DOJ is to *make sure* we don't find out.

But regardless of how many links in the chain between Clinton-world and Combetta it's absolutely certain he would *not* have done anything like this on his own (and the initial reddit post uses language that confirms that).

The problem is *proving* it, especially when the Branch of government whose job it is to prove such things (DOJ-FBI is Executive Branch, i.e., controlled by Obama and the D's) is actively trying to hide it.

Even if Combetta says "they told me to do it," next level of defense for Hillary is some low-level cutout within the HRC organization (or her staff at State). Then they have to be interviewed (by the same people who want to run out the clock, so they'll be neither fast nor thorough), and maybe *they* get immunity, over and over.

Hillary's the final boss here, and she would be as difficult to bring down as a Mafia boss. Luckily the court of public opinion gets to have some say during the election - but then again we all know what Stalin said about voting.

I suspect that like with Watergate the real value to the country will be to expose the corruption. The criminals themselves will likely do no time at all or be pardoned by Obama.

Still, if it looks bad enough it can be another anchor around dying Hillary's neck that helps prevent her from stealing the Presidency.

Was combetta given immunity?

And Combetta wasn't a moron for asking for help with how to scrub the email headers. Even older versions of MS Exchange use a series of databases to store the email records, and transactions in and out of that storage are logged and other consistency records kept. Changing the headers wasn't like editing a text file of SMTP messages, much more like modifying the data in an mpeg file or sql database.

>modifying the data in an mpeg file or sql database
>difficult

Do you think Combetta can survive the weatha' and still make the chedda'?

Or will he getta' baretta two times in the heada.

Find out on the next episode of CongressionalHearing Z!

Yes, though afaik Congress has not been provided with that immunity agreement.

Combetta was asked at the hearing to produce it but of course plead the fif.

It was pretty funny watching all three of the PRN guys plead the fif even to the question of whether they intended to keep pleading the fif (when asked by their defender and general Dem porch monkey Cummings).

Here's the PRN gang refusing to talk.
youtube.com/watch?v=0z4szJfx8Fs

>plead the fif

He's knot going to enjoy prison. Yiff!

This hearing is gonna be extra /comfy/ boys

Think you could do it if you didn't have a special tool for it? Here's a video from which to remove Hillary's image - hell, I'll make it easy, I'll make it a single a jpg file - and a copy of perl. How soon can you have that done?

It's only easy when one has the right tool, and that tool was what stonetear was asking for.

>Think you could do it if you didn't have a special tool for it?

Yeah I would just google it. I certainly wouldn't go bragging on ribbit about my super special client and showing how incompetent I am.

>the adventures of Chaffetz and Gowdy

Why am I suddenly picturing this as some sort of buddy cop thing?

Funny. I was picturing it as more of a buddy cop thing.

It starts Tuesday, Hans.

Yes.

no he didn't turn up after being subpoenaed and is now held in contempt of Congress

How Reddit Ruined The Hillary Clinton Campaign

dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Hillary refuses to take neurocognitive test

nypost.com/2016/09/22/hillary-refuses-to-take-neurocognitive-test/

Twitter is Banning Conservatives to Protect Hillary Clinton

mattforney.com/twitter-banning-conservatives/

Clinton Foundation to Lay Off Dozens

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/21/politico-clinton-foundation-lay-dozens/

The presidential debate is on the 26th, unless you're referring to some other debate I don't care about.

It's the 27th here, never forget we didn't warn you about 11/9

I know about you ozzies, but it was a ruskie that said it was on the 27th, and odds are he isn't from Vladivostok

My mistake I didn't follow the chain.

No worries, what's important is that we will be able to shitpost for both events with our undivided attention.

He should learn how to comb better.