youtube.com/watch?v=wF65MnhctUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=77_gup4s3rM
youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k
twitter.com/urbancreature/status/779299742106816512
twitter.com/urbancreature/status/779300349093957632?lang=en
twitter.com/urbancreature/status/779299742106816512?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping for based aussies

i am somehow banned from viewing her tweeter, and i only voted.

bump

any of you goys get a tweet on telly last night?

Keep the results below 60%, if it's above it will get suspicious. Correct the percentage back to that level if the cucks bring it down, otherwise leave it be.

Yes, this, don't overdo it.

Report this guy for abuse so his tweet gets hidden.

He responded to her most recent tweet in OP's pic.

twitter.com/madeitmeself/status/779258120304365568

all mudshit subhumans to Christmas Island

more posts of this cuck to report

twitter.com/madeitmeself/status/779258491991003136

>Muslims built Australia!

Counter trolls or do these cucks just browse pol to white knight

Holy shit i just realized!

Years ago this woman was on Q&A and a fellow polack messaged her on twitter saying

"I wish your boat sank"

She and her army tracked him down too his employer and had him fired from BHP, although he wasn't really fired and just transferred.

He also used to troll Joe Hildebrand.

I fucking KNEW i'd seen her before.

When using a mainstream site for fashy purposes, always assume that every component, every algorithm, every moderator, is out to get you. They'll bend and even break their own rules to maintain the narrative, and they have absolute power over the site to make it happen. Prepare accordingly.

If enough people report these posts, the person's account gets temp shadowbanned and tweets hidden.

>this is the kind of person on Cred Forums now

That's why you never use your name, image or contact information on twitter.

Thats right. Use the names of ppl you hate irl

This.

>find a sjw cuck on fb
>use their pics, name and info
>flame googles and blm on skype media

fucking alt right normies

>Use the names of ppl you hate irl

Doesn't everyone do this? People who don't do this are fucking new.

Dont forget to comment here
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/779256919823224832

Be sure to tell her it's time to pack her bags.

Really makes you think

>congratulations australia

I'm not seeing it.
I it supposed to be because it's a man?

Whats your name friend

That she is no different from the normal kind of Twitter idiot? How

take a look under the bed

Worst in British history? That's ridiculous, even I've heard of the South Sea Bubble.

done and done
the dark army is having another wonderful day
SHADILAY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RETWEET THIS YOU FUCKERS.

"PROOF THAT MY POLL IS UNBIASED"
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/779212739772157952

THERE IS NO NEED TO BE UPSET. THIS IS RIGHT. ALT-RIGHT.

At the most it looks like 2 light spots stained into the bed framing, as far as I can see.
Resolution is too shit.

Racism is evil. Driving these divisions in our society wont help anything. We need to be welcoming to new Australians and ensure they feel at home. Separating people based on their race, religion or politics will only drive this country down the tubes.

FUCK OFF BACK TO LE DDIT YOU SHITPOSTING DINGONIGGER.

GREAT SHITPOST BTW.

I agree user. Culture is the defining aspect of each person. There is nothing wrong with a multi ethnic society but there is everything wrong with a multi cultural one.

Who gives a shit? There's an actual poll conducted properly that shows people don't want Muslims

Estonia, you don't understand how things work here. Australia is a free and happy place, we surf, we enjoy a beer and a good snag to go with it. They don't call us the lucky country for nothing. I get that you have a culture and history dating back many years. But we here are guests of the traditional owners - a culture dating back tens of thousands of years. It is our obligations as a nation with a history such as ours to be a beacon of the south pacific. This means integrating and giving a better life to all our neighbours who to come for we have wealth to share.

No such thing as "New" Australians.

If you're not white, You're not Australian.

now this is shitposting

Fuck off and please kys.
>Muslims have a book that literally tells them to take over the world with Islam
>Muslims openly say they want to change laws of every other country to fit sharia.

But we gotta make sure they feel at home right?

Thank fuck you're a troll.

Spot on. I don't mind if my milk man is of Asian background, my taxi driver Palestinian and my neighbour Greek. I greet them all with a g'day one in the same. On Australia day everyone waves the flag proudly.

Thanks for the shitpost.

shekel sent.

KEEP GOING LADS WE'RE NEARLY AT 60%

>Alt right
>Normies

Sad that you can't keep your aimless circle jerk going?

>t. Mariam Veiszadeh Verified account

>Counter trolls or do these cucks just browse pol to white knight
Bit of both i reckon, fucking sad miserable cunts thinking they will get brownie points with women.

My name is Cale.

Spicy, clever, but to niche to save. I don't know who they are.

Done.

Fucking kill yourself faggot

>Doesn't know who Tony Blair is

The other guy is the leader of Reclaim Australia I believe, not sure of his full name. It is very clever though I had a good kek.

just checking, also bump

welll... fuck me

Who is she?

Why does she wear the hijab?

Totally agree. Make it believable!
Just keep an eye on it or she'll bring her brigade of partisans on to skew it again. We know what the country's real numbers are thanks to the poll she's in denial about, so it should be fairly close to that.

Exactly this. The kind of women they seek to please seldom give such rewards, kek. Just abuse.

That green salad shit? Tastes horrible.

I just use screen-names or make names up. Never thought of using the name of someone I hate irl.

Can confirm. Would de-kebab the country in a heartbeat

Cale, are you from Melbourne by any chance?

>tfw listening to mum, dad and sister praise Pauline and go full remove kebab at the weekly family dinner

I love my family.

>Cred Forums voting in internet polls is manipulation and cheating!

herp

Eastern suburbs, Sydney

My boss got called into HR for harassing his coworkers online by fake troll account that coincidentally had his name. Dont look at me senpai, im innocent

what a sad fuck

Muslim immigration would not be such an issue if modern Western culture was not so permissive, self hating, weak and sycophantic.

Then again, if that were the case, I doubt they'd be trying to come here.

Cronulla was a dark day in our history. Racism is evil and it has no place in this country.

You aussies are just compulsive shitposters.

Sup Mariam

Kek'd

What are the current results? I don't have Twatter.

Cronulla was an unfortunate necessity.

Innocent people were hurt on both sides, which is sad.

But a message needed to be sent.
I hope the immigrant community came down hard on the individuals who brought all this trouble upon them by hassling women and attacking lifeguards.

60% nice

You should keep muslims out

They do nothing but trouble.

I cant tell whats real and whats parody anymore, I love it.

NOICE

and you're a pedo

Poll isn't showing on her twitter anymore unless you click the link

Bump

Emus are not ok with letting in muslim invaders.
They are very territorial.
Also I recommend not trying to fuck with them.
The Aussie-Emu pact will cleanse straya of the muslim horde.

>kids

I'm 31...

Wtf I'm blocked now.

She blocked everyone who voted to ban Muslims it seems.

The countries numbers would be far worse. They probably polled 1000 leftists who they didn't realise had been googled from Apex.

I understand the tensions to some degree.

What I fear is both sides are pulling further apart, that really worries me for the future. I hate seeing this divisions being driven in this country.

lol

Might not get a response from her since idiots tried trolling her

That's impossible. She can't see who voted what. She can only see you if you like, retweet or comment on her tweet.

What difference does it make? Just because people from Cred Forums are on it doesn't mean our opinion doesnt matter. It's still valid. Why don't they reach deep into their reserves of liberals to balance it out then?

>2k16
>not letting muslims invade your country

That's just as bad, go kill yourself.

>Tell her to get used to it because she's going home
>blocked not even 10 seconds later
Wew

k..

>Lists 1

Oh I bet she is on more :^)

ala sad. ala can't even. ala need love.

Wtf? I love Vanessa now

Milled the fuck out.

all these redditor cucks have brought so much attention to the site that we can't do shit without white knight sounding the alarm and linking the thread

Because the Muslim who created the poll will use it as a reason to discredit the results and her followers will eat it up.

>Correct the percentage
Subtle

>all these people replying to her tweet with le ebin frog and anicancer images
Way to reveal us you slobbering retards. Fucking kill yourselves

topkek

do you support ban

no, i not islamaphobic
yes, i am islamaphobic

wtf. can melbourne please fuck off with internetz

fuck off melbourne pooftahs.

>twitter heros

Our opinion doesn't matter once it's associated with Cred Forums breh

who's is she talking about?

>She and her army tracked him down too his employer and had him fired from BHP, although he wasn't really fired and just transferred.

>using your real info online
>not behind 7 proxies

I shiggy my niggy

>"us"
Doesn't mean shit senpai it's the logo of the "Alt-Right" remember

eat the skittles or else you're xenophobic

She is responding to someone who linked the Cred Forums thread and announcing to everyone "The vote results aren't real cause Cred Forums voted!"

who's this sydney atheist getting the blame?

kek

can someone lend me a tweeter throwaway to reply to this woman who accepts votes from friends and denies votes from independant thinkers? if so, i will reply back to your reply once done and you can update pw details

just make one you lazy retard it takes 3 secs

ala snakbar

Funny how it's the hate filled racist nazi who have to hide their information from the world and not the people they're actively genociding with hurtful words.

that's what Argentina thinks is white.

but then i need to make a throw away email too? ( legit question )

>tommy robinson
We dindu nuffin.

search 10 minute email on nigger

Twitter polls are shit, that's the point we're trying to make because they wouldn't have noticed it if only her SJWs voted.

She's trying to shit on an official poll's results so we show her why hers is shit whether she likes is or not.

As expected. The poll was already surprisingly pro ban. Now all you have to do is make a thread on a known controversial web site, and boom you have an explanation for the results in line with your rhetoric.

>people are XENOPHOBIC
>I caled them XENOPHOBES so I win

Cole Ossus.

contributing

Well, it was 12% pro ban when I saw the first post about it here.

>they don't like results of a poll about Australia
>they're somehow blaming Tommy Robinson
What the actual fuck?

FUUUUUCK

Same guy??
>He was perfect
>But he shagged a 9 year old
>That was then
>So he's not perfect?
>No he's perfect
>But he shagged a 9 year old

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=kZWRLsBy1o0

finally, if we werent there they would have been like "SEE RACISTS, EVERYONE LOVES MUSLIMS, TWITTER POLLS ARE 100% ACCUATE" but now they are saying "its just a twitter pol heheh who cares"

Biggum Ember

cuz we're not all aussies and posting it here will allow a bigger spectrum of people who support it to vote while the opposing side stays the same?

yeah that dude is a no fun allowed cuck but he's right about us creating false results

>bombs internally

Integers.

Hmm, ok then.
But either way this is what happens with every poll Cred Forums bombards. The holder finds out and then even the people who legitimately voted (the 12%) get thrown into the troll category.

She's probably lurking here

That's the guy.

There no need for Cred Forums, or for any group to be involved. They will come up with a rationalization that will let them invalidate poll results regardless.

Do you reckon she cleaned all the semen off her face first?

No.

Twitter polls are shit.

That's the entire point. The 12% doesn't matter, we don't want to make twitter polls "legitimate" because they are not because you can do shit like this.

Why is atheism such a big thing in the US? The youtube atheists have to defend their atheism as if they were attacked on a daily basis. At least it sounds like that if they talk about it.

They just don't belive in a god so whats the big deal?

>new Australians

America leads the world in number of adults who believe in angels. Do the math.

Well done aussifags. Finaly your shitposting and basementdwelling led to something constructive.

Have a KEKSIS and a (you)

Scum.

Racism is evil and has no place in this country. I hate to see people divided by race, religion or politics. It's really sad and it will take us in a bad direction.

Dumping my rare Abbotts folder in celebration

that's haram

account got locked in under 5 minutes before i could reply to the moslem, pending a mobile number. give up.

The good direction being your ass facing Achmed's shitskin cock?

Don't wreck our good vobes by spamming pics of a cuck m8.

12,000 extra Syrians were his parting gift.

No 18c reform either.

He's a big guy

bumping for victory.

Two manlets at a gay bar.

Abbott was a classic cuckervative
if he were in power, he'd be supporting Hillary

Biggus Dikkus

What did he mean by this?

I love this one

youtube.com/watch?v=wF65MnhctUQ
>dickhead
>really?

I don't know man, even Turnbull hasn't openly endorsed Clinton and he's on the left wing of the Liberal Party

conversely, several members of the right wing (of which Abbott is a member) have expressed a desire for Trump to win

Kek, someone tweeted her this

Based Tone!
This moment is great:
youtube.com/watch?v=77_gup4s3rM

When ahmed has to go back, go with him please.

winners aren't losers

BOHYS! AVENGE ME!
AVENGE MEEEEEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k

Does this mean she will fuck off back to Middle East?

rip leaf :'(

Why is she banning us? Is mass immigration a bad thing after all?

lolno

Apparently, her filter doesn't block images

I wanted to punch that cunt in the face when he said that.

I'm a bit sad now ;'(

and last but not least, my fav rare Tony

Are you unironically implying lefties from all over the world can't vote on that Cred Forums as well? She has 31.7k fucking followers. She obviously intended to get a biased result by posting it among her circlejerk in the first place so I'd love to see her cavalry come in.

>bombers complete me
No wonder he has a thing for Muslim women.

I'm so glad when cunts like this get put in their place, even if it was a hugely unjustifiable amount of time and effort

Banning Muslims. Great idea. Remind me, how do we do that again?

So when is she going to self deport to whatever shithole she or her parents migrated from?

on that poll*

jesus christ i need sleep

>Disagree with your philsophy and beliefs.
>Xenophobia

???????????????????

why are so many Anglosphere cucks old? oldfags tend to be pretty based around here

SHITPOSTING GUARANTEES that your boat wont be towed out to sea

>this is the kind of person on Cred Forums now

weed

>tfw it was me

she blocked me for sending this picture

that at least means she saw it. get owned.

beans OUT of us servers

>Why is she banning us?
If she bans enough people, she might finally be able to poll the public and find out their real opinion without having to deal with responses from the people who have the opinion she doesn't like!

motherfucker

kek

name?

Don't be so RACIST, Goyim!

>creates twitter just for Cred Forums troll poll,
>ask me for mobile phone verification after i voted
how do i get around this jewry

>furry
>cuck
>little faggot google LARPing as a spy
Day of the rope can't come soon enough.
Degenerates purge when?

Good they can only be exposed for so long before accepting the truth,

What a fag

How stupid can you be to not understand that this isn't even disinformation? Islam is bad.

Banning Muslim Immigration is not enough. The Muslims here are breeding and brainwashing our stupid fucking youth.

its optional

i just gave them my mom's number and asked her for the code or whatever. now my mom's going to get a call from some fat feminist after my 5th or so twatter sockpuppet gets banned and i have to steal my brother's phone or use a friend's.

you have to ban me from the internet. there is no job to get me fired from and my family gets it worse than i give anyone on the internet and my dad is even becoming redpilled in the process

i'm 33 years old btw

>This photo

so many of these lefty cunts have so many fake followers and fake friends. They just follow as many people as possible until they get followers back. But these followers don't care about them at all because they usually also have 1000s of people followed and a flooded twitter feed just filled to the bream of just crap. They wouldn't even pay attention to at least 1% of these posts.

A cuck with 40k was trying to attack me last night by retweeting my stuff and asking his followers to take me down. His posts got no response or engagement.

>Australia should be free for everyone to come to!
>My Twitter feed should only be for people who support me!

You'd think that screening yourself off from the rest of the world would make you more self aware, but these cumrags fail to see the irony of their own actions.

Wew. I'm borrowing that.

I take it, when "white supremacists" vote their vote doesn't count and therefor the result of the poll can't possibly be correct?

WE'RE A BOARD OF PEACE

SUCH IGNORANCE AND XENOPHOBIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lar Gedong

Still 20 hours left before that poll closes. This is a marathon not a sprint, oppose is at 61% now but it's going to go down over time as we get bored and stop voting while she rallies more support.

Quality

Let me guess... She blocked you?

LOL

>implying Cred Forums ever sleeps

>A cuck with 40k was trying to attack me last night by retweeting my stuff and asking his followers to take me down.
why won't this happen to me? i've been aggressively trolling people for years and nobody has tried to attack me i wish they would because it would be interesting senpai

Kek

You know you can buy sim cards for, like, $1, right?

>inb4 it gets picked up by major news outlets and we are in for the fight of a lifetime

His profile said he loves ME culture, so basically you're dealing with a #NotAllMuslims kind of cuck

Shit meme friend

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

yeah and I had only 15 followers and was getting more engagement with my posts than his

durk durka allah

>aus/pol/ will be relevant again

a challenger appears

We boosted ourselves 50% in 3 hours

We'll be fine

>0 votes

who cares

VOTE YES

>melbourne lefty fishing for brownie points from the mudshits

Deporting where?

post a link you cunt

time to play mindgames, just vote yes this time

wtf is an espresso martini and why does it sound like it tastes as if it passed through the digestive system of 10 dead cats?

americans are asleep at the moment, this will explode in 5-10 hours

if he's some zero follower literally who then just leave it, he's clearly attentionwhoring like literally every single leftist

this irrelevant faggot just wants attention, ignore him

Not yet. Been shit talking her all morning.

Must suck to be a balding retard with no spine to support a neck.

It helps if you link it.

don't bother with this faggot

This

it's pretty clear he just wants (you)'s

he's like a sadist wanting to be punched so waleed aly will feel sorry for him

link

this is a dedicated man

>makes a mean martini

Muslims would kill this guy for drinking alcohol and/or serving it t others.

>shagging 9 year olds
Disgusting, you should at LEAST wait until around 13-14

>melbourne

Once it is picked up by the shitposters from the middle-east the numbers will balance out

attention whore, leave it, trying to get likes and shit

twitter.com/urbancreature/status/779299742106816512

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE

VOTE YES

who is this eggman?

Hey fag what kind of disinfo are we spreading?

It's basically coffee + coffee liqueur + vodka

Mostly ordered by women in their 20s, in a futile attempt to look classier than uni girls drinking Vodka Sunrises

The vast majority of espresso martinis made fucking suck dick, but very rarely you will find one worth the $20 pricetag

top kek, top bantsmaster

IGNORE THIS CUNT

>90000000

>wtf is an espresso martini
The most hipster thing I've ever read.

Voting on a poll doesn't give him likes or any attention.

IGNORE this ATTENTION WHORE

twitter.com/urbancreature/status/779300349093957632?lang=en

ISLAMOPHOBIA IS RACIST LIES REEEEEEEE

twitter.com/urbancreature/status/779299742106816512?lang=en

Aaron Hewett, the cuck from that twitter

u wot? it obviously gives him attention because he'll be watching the vote count go up and feel all giddy and accomplished that he 'baited the epic trolls into his poll'.

Death to all freemasons.
Death to all shriners.

You'll always be relevant in my heart ausbro.

Means a lot from you, m8.

He should stay a while and listen. They all snap eventually.

fuck off dickhead

You'll have to catch them first

>NU-MALE AVATAR TWITTER DP

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah, but it gives him no attention from others. It's not as if anyone gets a notification or anything gets bumped because people are voting on his poll.

I don't care about the poll, where the abbos women at?

>Do you support deporting racists, xenophobes
Yeah, I DO support deporting Muslims!

>You are blocked from following @MariamVeiszadeh and viewing @MariamVeiszadeh's Tweets.
Nice.

Won't be hard.
I'm not far from their hub.
Just waiting for all the shit to go down

where the fuck is his leg hair

usually at centrelink, or at the bottle shop m8.

here u go

White knight faggot

He wants attention from us. He's basically acting like a tripfag 'pretending to be retarded'. All he cares about is epic trollzor attention. Much like with tripfags, the best course of action is to ignore and let him waste his time staring at the frozen vote count hoping for an extra hit.

>Say to Taquiyya Tammy's furry friend that the point of her poll to all her liberal friends was to spread disinfo
>Get blocked
>Another lib says that I need a safe space
>Say something back to her
>Get blocked

i-is that the minion poster?

gotta catch 'em all

Insecure manlet confirmed

Still not banned. I have most liked comment on two of her statuses two.

What's it take to get noticed by this cunt.

>a troll - someone you disagree with

fucking fags with their cultural appropriation

If I pull that, will she die?

yea well he looks mutant as fuck in an extremely cum slurping faggot way.

how do i downvote his life.

ah, he lives in melbourne..

libcucks love their twitter block function

post a picture of a pig in a japanese schoolgirl outfit assfucking the prophet mohammad.

that's what got me blocked. lmao

>I normally picture guys shorter than they actually are
Talk about bringing others down to your level.

SHOULD I BAKE?

>NU-MALE KEK AVATAR
>KEK GOGGLES
>MANLET
>MELBEARD

ABSOLUTELY UNAUSTRALIAN

I got banned and I posted a generic "You have to go back"
She is just super ass blasted right now.

i posted this

Got banned straight away

>kek goggles
Please stop associating glasses with cuckoldry.

She most likely has an auto block bot for certain words/phrases, for people who are getting blocked swiftly.

Migrate legally
no 457s plz
Migrate legally
no 457s plz
Migrate legally
no 457s plz

Migrate legally
no 457s plz

Ask her when she's going to self deport.

Really want to join that club...

Ask her when she's or her friends are going to go all allah ackbar on some poor unsuspecting Aussies.

Not elaborate enough.

Try this one.

an alice in wonder land escapee, he is the brother of humptee dumptee, his name is humperdick

When can we take back Indonesia from the muzrats?

it's always werf eet m8

Kek

Should make a shitty Twitter poll asking mudshits if they think homosexuals should be deported/killed.
I'd love to the leftys faces then.
But there'd be no way of telling how many actual Muzzies voted

#DingoTwitter