Why are nearly all those involved in the arts, media, film etc. so overbearingly liberal?

Why are nearly all those involved in the arts, media, film etc. so overbearingly liberal?

I have no idea what you're talking about go- I mean guy.

>insulated from societies problems
>it used to be the counter culture and these out of touch gen x-ers still think it's cool
>not offending anybody and pandering to minority groups results in a bigger consumer base
>being artsy and creative rather than analytical and pragmatic. They're less likely to use reason when forming opinions. They use feelings instead
>keep jew money flowing

take your pick

Mainstream is Liberal

Why is that so hard for people on this board to understand

I feel mainstream liberalism has only really been over the last decade. Whereas Hollywood, artists etc. have been left leaning liberals from the start.

Go look up who are the biggest bosses behond this industry

Because when you're rich it's extremely easy to be a liberal. You get to spout your bullshit about inequality in the world and feel good about yourself in the process, and then you return to your mansion each night in your gated community, guarded by armed security, without a hint of irony.

For instance, it's really easy to advocate for retarded mass migration, and virtue signal in the process, when you know that 3rd world nutters aren't going to move in next door to you.

Champagne liberals feel virtually none of the ramifications of the ideals they hold.

The more inclusive and the lower the standards in the art world, the more likely a person with no talent can get work. Thereby making it a viable industry as opposed to being an esoteric phenomenon based on merit and quality... which it should be.

>also Joos

That's because it's always been easier to push the leftist narrative, friend. Jews aren't the smartest race in the world by coincidence.

Because these people are in the practice of observing life and people. The more you observe people without judgement you tend to build empathy with them, this leads to a more socially liberal outlook on life.

the more intelligent you are the more likely you are to be a liberal

that's why so many on here are neets and failures, low IQ > bigoted conservatism

I went to college for music. What you said is all true but another huge factor that I observed was the social aspect and how much it was driven down our throats to be social and to be "cool" and to "interact with others" and be "outgoing" and all this crap. Oddly enough, as it is with just about anything, the most serious and accomplished musicians at our school were generally weirdos that were terrible socially, but they would also generally espouse the "appropriate" world view.

Anyways, because of (((whomever))) there was only one way to be "cool" so it would often turn into a virtue signaling contest coupled with ostracizing anyone that went against the grain. Throw in the vanity that comes with social media and that's what you end up with: kids trying as hard as they can to fit in with only one appropriate way to do so.

Well he's a jew, so.

>falling for this bait
>sigh

Have you ever considered that people with a high IQ are more focused on their own success whether it be money, fame, or recognition. And that this is common among all cultures, so when they reach the top they assume all people of different cultures are the same?

They don't wallow around in the trash like the rest of us. They see exactly what they want to see.

lol

1) people who don't get on skype don't get recording deals
2) people who appreciate the status quo tend not to have an ineffable urge to express themselves the same way someone who has lots of opinions on lots of things they may or may not understand.

it's mostly 1, though.

all mainstream media stems from writing/directing etc and jews have by far the highest average verbal IQ

This is 100 percent the answer. Tell everyone to by a Prius to save the world while you ride In Bentleys with 60 year old engines and private airplanes burning gallons per second.

>the point of news and entertainment these days is to play to the lowest common denominator
>news and entertainment is overwhelmingly liberal

I imagine a good number of them aren't actually liberals but they have to go along with the rest if they don't want their career to take a nosedive.

why are poor people liberal then?

>Friendship with Trump ended, el chapo is my best friend now

>MFW that image

I'll give a bit of a bit of a spiel on this even though I'm on my phone.

Every form of entertainment we consume since birth has one ideal at the centre of it all, I think. The man with friends can conquer the world. Friendship and love can destroy any opposition.

Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty only differ in one regard. Sherlock has a confidant in Watson. An ally. Harry Potter has friendship and love. Frodo could never reach the ring place without his Sammy boy. Avengers, Buffy, blah blah blah, just pick any book up at the store and you see that the villain always lacks friends.

Since birth, this is all we've been seeing, day in and day out. But it's just books. In real life, a man can rape your sister and no amount of love or friendship could prevent it.

Reality can be painful, but it's something you must learn to accept.

kek

Because they become dependent on the state.

that's a very odd way of looking at it

Friendship was a central theme in many works spanning history regardless of political leanings. Only very recently has media gone full on propaganda mode (ie making explicit political innuendos). Not saying it's the first time or that media hasn't always been politically charged but the link you make between friendship and left wing politics is a bit unfounded imo.

>Sean (((Penn)))

This. Because most liberals vote as a luxury and hobby, and a form of virtue signaling - because they can either afford to do it, or it's not going to bother them otherwise (because they live in a nice, isolated place).

Non-liberals vote out of necessity. They don't have time to do anything but be a working stiff trying to make ends meet. Voting as a luxury doesn't even make sense to them. All their time is spent falling down on the couch after a day of work exhausted, and they turn on the TV for the (((news))) that tells them how stupid and uniformed working class stiffs are and how they are now "america's enemy".

>oh my god why don't they listen to us, why do they vote against their (our) interests?!?!

>STUPID REDNECK BIGOTED RETARDED FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE PIECES OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS!

>BY THE WAY RACISM IS WRONG ITS BIGOTRY!

Liberals are idiot scum.

Think of the amount of white guilt normally expressed by the average liberal. Now multiply that by the difference in income between the average liberal and a Hollywood celebrity. That's why they are so ridiculously liberal.

They're jews

Because their pay checks are signed by Jews

Explains why art is shit these days

Because if you want to make money, entering a creative field is a pretty bad move. Most right leaning people would be more likely to chase easy money.

Liberals just tend to have a better sense of humor and are more creative.

>Non-liberals vote out of necessity.
Your voting patterns in the US say otherwise. Democrats are always oversampled in the polls we keep seeing here for a reason and that reason is that liberals vote disproportionately by ~7% so even though conservatives are a larger portion of US citizens, liberals actually vote more often.

Well, I don't know man. Aren't the artistic professions skewed towards liberals?

Yeah, academia has a liberal bias as well. Nothing to do necessarily with friendship but rather it probably has to do with nepotism. The way you get to become a professor is you have to have another professor sponsoring you so you tend to have a very skewed demographic in those professions.

Same thing with directors and artists. Look at hollywood in the 50s/60s. All the directors and actors know each other, hire each other, recommend each other to colleagues etc. So where ever there's this kind of nepotism you'll find these patterns. As for what started the pattern in the first place then I stand by my first post about verbal IQ and cultural judaism. Jews have always been known historically for their nepotism and closed personal circles (not just the religious ones either because it's been ingrained in their culture).

>he doesn't know how right wing the working class is

Edge lords lose their appeal over time.

KANYE IS A GENIUS CONFIRMED

VOTE KANYE 2020!

>you clearly dont

corbyn will send you to the gulag soon enough

Basically this. These rich faggots (and I'm not even a marxist retard who hates people simply for being rich) don't understand the problems of the lower classes.

They're living in penthouses in manhattan and mansions in gated communities in OC. They're not the ones who are getting pushed out of their ancestral neighborhoods because they're being flooded with mexicans and blacks and the problems they bring. They don't have to deal with service jobs being taken by illegal aliens. They don't have to deal with tech jobs being taken by H1B pooinloos. They don't have to deal with manufacturing jobs being pushed overseas because of, for example, retarded environmental regulations in America.

Same goes for the upper and even upper-middle class. It's not just the super rich that fall into this false bubble of security and egalitarianism. How many libcucks preach diversity while having grown up in white neighborhoods and went to school in nice white schools or went to private school instead of the dindu-infested public school? And then the only diversity they actually have to experience is from the cherrypicked affirmative action hires at the office. And they think that this is representative of diversity in america in general. "My office with these white-presenting blacks and mexicans and muslims is great! I don't see why those racist rednecks don't love it. And think of all the ethnic food restaurants!"

>insulated from society's problems
wat
>artsy and creative rather than analytical and pragmatic, reason vs. feelings
>implying both can't and don't exist at the same time

>le rich libruls meme

Because when the industrial revolution happened and Merchants became a protected class, the arts and media gained a different value in society. It went from collective value to individual value, appealing to the market rather than the mind. It showed art becoming increasingly more about the human body and the desires of the individual man or some sort of idealism.

Like many things, art is indicative of the society that produces it.
One form of art produced makes money as a commodity, regardless of its form.
One form of art is idealistic and shows the anxiety of being discontent with the world.

Have you noticed how the quality of most arts have gone down over the past few decades?

Most working class whites are highly conservative, actually.

This is different than the niggers and spics. And truthfully, they aren't even "liberal" or even political in any sense of the word. They don't give a shit about equality or any of that. They just want gibsmedats. Go down to the ghetto and see what they think about tranny rights or feminism.

Leftist movements commonly follow the same pattern of support. It's always the elites at the top of the pyramid and a horde of retards at the very bottom - the true dreggs of society. It's always kikes at the top and their nonwhite useful idiots that they use as pawns to attack the traditional white working class.

And then the leftists claim that they're fighting for the working class. Bullshit.

The working class used to be radically left wing until right wing propaganda took over.

the lack of a solid self-concept that allows people to "act" convincingly is co-morbid with the moral flexibility that liberalism requires

Because they know what they are. Prostitution exists because top ugly politicians don't ban it, which means they are part of pedo ring. You know, laws are for poor people. You insult a rich guy you get fucked, rich guy rapes and murders 1000 people, he's an object of examination and fame.

Has it? Liberals consider every movie made prior to 2005 sexist, racist and homophobic.

History student can confirm. Its only a source these days, if its politically correct.
>Constantly reminding the Medieval History class about those Ottomans

Because being openly conservative in a liberal run media never pays off. You either get shut down or no one is willing to work with the "racist" "sexist"

you just made my point retard

how so dumbfuck? didn't you just say Hollywood was liberal from the start?

i-i-i-is that madonna's husband?
the one who got his car stolen in oakland with loaded handguns in it?

because they live off government handouts just like their darker skinned counterparts

Why are you asking stupid questions?

>be good actor not adam sandler
>get into character of seomtimes evil and sometimes good people. Be in character for days and months till it becomes second skin
>Don't have to be method actor. But enough to understand why this character is the way he is.
>Fuck hoes and take drugs in the part time.
>Wake up, look in the mirror, forgive yourself and forgive the character you play.
> Have no opinions about normal life and thus overwhelmingly liberal

your getting confused
>I feel mainstream liberalism has only really been over the last decade
like you said they criticize everything pre-2005, roughly 10 years ago. yes i think hollywood has always been liberal but its alot more open and finger pointing now.

>insulated from societies problems

This. This right here is such a huge part of it. My friends are all white and basically all left wing, except for one. I was left wing too. They all come from the suburbs with middle class parents who gave them everything, and we all went to a white university.

Now I live in the city, in an "urban" environment. Literally niggers are breaking into apartments in my building several times/week. The cops are there all the time. Niggers mug people on the street. Niggers causing shit everywhere, even though they make up 10% of the population.

In addition to that, I'm surrounded by Pajeets and Chinks. They don't rob shit, but my fucking god I hate living near them. Chinks and Pajeets make awful neighbours. They stuff a family of 8 into a 2 bedroom apartment, have no manners, don't even know how to use an elevator, never step aside to let someone pass, spit everywhere, garbage everywhere. I feel like I'm living in India.

I'll give you an example. Pajeets on my floor let their children play in the hallway, like 3 and 4 yr olds, so I have screaming kids running around the hallway, which I can hear.

White people wouldn't do that. Who the fuck ever heard of that? It just wouldn't occur to white people to let their toddlers play in the hallway of an apartment building.

God fucking damn it I hate brownskins and want to get the fuck out of here. My white leftie friends don't understand. If liberals just had to live around shitskins for a year they would get it.

Even in Archaeology which supposedly uses scientific evidence alongside textual sources they teach that your conclusions need to be PC and suggest shit like immigration is normal and doesn't cause difficulties for a host society.

>not offending anybody and pandering to minority groups results in a bigger consumer base

I would take issue with this. One, they do offend people - the vast majority of the United States population. And two, yes, it is about dollars, but more importantly, it is about worldview. They would rather lose money on perpetuating their narratives than make money by not doing so. Case in point - The Passion of the Christ.

the difference is that offended people on the right rarely cause a stink whereas if you refer to a SJW using wrong past tense possessive pronoun millions of millennials us Twitter to destroy your career.

I see your point and I agree mostly, but just hating brown skinned people doesn't qualify as being right-wing. How have your actual political opinions changed since being left-wing? And how do you suggest realistically dealing with this "Chink, Pajeet and nigger" problem?