So when will googles start using actual riots instead of these half-assed "protests"?

So when will googles start using actual riots instead of these half-assed "protests"?

I'm talking about molotov cocktails, guns, stones, etc etc.

I wanna see this kinda shit on the streets.

I wanna see the world burn!

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/strange-maps/287-dam-you-mediterranean-the-atlantropa-project
youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the current category 4 chimpout isn't a real riot

You believe your news stations too much.

C'mon guys, don't you wanna see googles and cops shooting at each other?

>Thinking googles would ever be capable of an organized rebellion.

Nigga, it's like a category 2 chimpout at most. No one is shooting at cops. There isn't a civil war in my streets.

>niggers
>organizing

Then how the fuck do these "protests" pop up out of nowhere? Does one google start chimping out and others slowly join?

what's this googles shit the new spicy meme?

Googles gonna goog

It's a response to Google cracking down on "negative content" by releasing an AI that automatically finds and censors said content.

Still wanting to know how these chimpouts happen.

Sounds like Soros is the one organizing a lot of this crap.

your country is not enough of a failed state yet

if certain regions are truly given up it will HAPPEN

Funded? Maybe.

Organized? No. Soros isn't tweeting "ya dumb dindus fucking protest now!"

It takes a google on the inside to get all googles foaming at the mouth. I wanna know how it happens.

Your street will never be a target, you will only see the end of humanity if you either join it or leave your house. Simple as that.
You want people shooting eachother and shooting cops? Easy, just give an example and they will surely follow, literally all that is needed to let the goose loose is someone that does what a lot of people are already thinking.
How do you figure they all start looting? One fucker threw the first stone, the rest (like the monkeys we all are) follow blindly.
-
Tldr: find yourself in a crowd and just fire a random shot, either in the air or at someone, watch as chaos unfolds.

>googles
>putting in effort
you can't have both mate, they wouldn't be criminals getting shot they'd have jobs and their life if they could put in effort

Soon there be more google riots in London.

The googles of london are takeing over.

>fire a shot and watch chaos unfold
Yeah, that happened the previous night. Cops shot less than five times at a protester, and no one fired back. They all fled and ran.

They sure can put in the effort to walk in circles for hours saying "NO JUSSTUS, NO PEAS"

>They sure can put in the effort to walk in circles for hours saying "NO JUSSTUS, NO PEAS"

they said they will come tomorrow night, until sunday night, forever.
The truth is if there aren't many happenings they wont even walk in circles anymore. Which I bet was low energy lurking

>I wanna see that shit on the streets
>The Google Glux Glan is one state away

Are you saying that the majority of googles came out solely to create crime?

Because you're not wrong.

But it's not the kind of crime I'm looking for.

This won't ever happen because niggers just can't get past the "loot" stage of rioting. It's all about personal gain, as usual.

Thats because the cops shot.. What if we turn the tables and someone (from the crowd) shot at an officer.
I mean, yeah, the cops will start shooting and people will run, but just remember that people will remind eachother what happened, next time a few nigs come packing heat, someone shoots, they shoot back and run..
Repeat.
I give it like what.. five """"""""""protests"""""""""" before shit would hit the fan.
-
However, I get a feeling people want the walking dead, last of us in five minutes, tanks in ten.
Thats not gonna happen. Ever. Not even in a massive, global war.
Shit takes time yo.

it's not hard to organize a chimpout or a riot, iv been in a few in europe. Most of the time the orgnizers dont plan for a riot, there will be a afinity group or two who will at some point start shit on their own, if the people taking part are agitaited enough they will join. Making riots is piss easy if you have enough people in a demonstrations

Herd mentality.

Faking a race war to stop the election. Shaggy daggy

SHHHHH!!!
Don't point out that they aren't actually riots.
They want to perceive them as violent.

>C'mon guys, don't you wanna see googles and cops shooting at each other?

I wanna shoot some googles. Protect law enforcement and the greater good.

Well, once again, that did happen in Dallas (literally an hour away from me), and the police ended up sending a remote control C4 drone to take out the guy.

Then all I heard from media was "no mang we don't want no vi-lence, we'z peas-full and shiet."

And yes, I know having the Walking Dead scenario isn't going to happen within five minutes, but I would like it before the end of the US election cycle.

Sssh, people dont know yet, I don't want to ruin the suprise when a 'state of emergency' or a 'crisis situation' comes around the corner.
(They wont call it martial law, but thats what it is, cant even begin to explain how I know)

They've been brainwashed into believing that they're still being extremely oppressed in the US and that racism is rampant.
Simultaneously, they're being taught by leftist cucks that because they're so oppressed they can chimp out and do what the fuck they want without consequences because consequences would be racist.

First they'd need to reallocate some points to "Tech" from "Swarm tactics" and "Looter".

I see what you mean and don't take this the wrong way, I want the exact same thing. Just let it happen, no need to stall, all that the future is going to bring is coming regardless.
Don't worry too much, next month some shit is going to happen that'll ripple through america, probably killing the election.
Either that, or hillary wins and is bound to start trouble, but that would imply us having to wait longer.
I don't mind, every minute I can spend prepping is another minute saved, I guess.
>Get shot going outside because I want to see the habbening.
I can picture it now...

Yet they don't have the cpnginitive capabilities to compare life in Africa to their current entry free, free food lifestyle.

There're magnitudes betier off than their afirca ancestors yet still think the white man owes them.

Wtf.

Man if that would happen something like the walking dead.
I've been prepping all my life for this stuff.

I think it's partially our fault.

We spent generations breeding in natural strength and athleticism, while taking out critical thinking and reason.

We created the beasts.

Sadly us dutch have it rough, either it'll take ages for shit to actually hit the fan, or its going to be a bloodbath.
Personally, I think the muzzies will win europe, which in turn means a civil war (given enough time). Closest thing we have to zombies are raging nignogs in the streets without guns, but sadly they run, not shuffle.

>(((google))) is CIA
>Now that we call niggers googles, we need to call (((google))) what they are... Alphabet.

>They have allready adoped this name.
>Abc.xyz

>Fuck these googles.

Google's don't want change they want stuff.
That's why they loot.
They don't riot to make a point to change our system.
It's just a cover to get a new TV.
Google's don't really have a plan for their riots.

If shit hits the fan, we shall all go to Iceland.

googles and other shit-skins can't swim, nor fly.

BLM is getting funded by Soros to chimpout. 70% of the people arrested had out of state id's. It's part of the Democracy Spring initiative to destabilize the US. Bus loads of googles are being sent in to assist in the chimpout.

googles are pussies

always have been always will be.

Kek don't lose hope. My Oma lives in nederland and there is a ton of badass people there. This whole thing with ruining Europe is an effort to takeover Africa before China.
bigthink.com/strange-maps/287-dam-you-mediterranean-the-atlantropa-project

This is exactly the reason I have the greatest sympathy for brits. They might be able to swim, but at the end of the day they are trapped on an island with blacks, sandniggers and third wave nignogs that really think they are british, but somehow still hate the british.

this would imply they want to violently change the status quo. Actually they just want to rob stores, break and burn shit or maybe beat some cops.

Where does she live mate? (Just curious).
I myself am from a little derp in the south, not worth mentioning unless you use (((google))) maps.
The things we see... Shit is starting to get rough out here.

Easier to loot when you're catching cops on fire.

It's not like crossing the channel would be any better.

Britbongs should just prepare to cleanse their land with blood, and to put up a metaphorical wall with a melanin test.

15 mins north of Amsterdam. They are adoption workers. When I was in curacao I meet so many cool dutchman. Haven't been to the Netherlands yet. Going to visit and also Iceland next year.

>they just want to rob stores,
this is their main drive
they just want free shit because they dont have anything
why do you think the shit always goes down in the " business district " of cities.

Avoid the cities after dark, you should be fine. Stay clear of Rotterdam, the better part of Amsterdam and avoid Zaandam at all costs.

Millennial Woes did a video on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=b14IgSPkPC4

Basically avoid googles and you'll be fine.

Its simply a matter of google see, google do.