Just saw this on GoyBook. Do you think Dr. Duke knows that Blaire is transsexual, or do Stormers now support trannys?

Just saw this on GoyBook. Do you think Dr. Duke knows that Blaire is transsexual, or do Stormers now support trannys?

Can't stop laughing at this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DJg7Sh1QQ-Q
youtu.be/N5bpeIDNVEA
youtu.be/qlSCfBwMSG0
youtu.be/d9QOTxQgbhk
youtu.be/9LRtnBsx3tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is he pro legal immigrants, do stormcucks now support all immigration?

She's white tho so np

I bet he faps to that, also nice dubs bruh

>"She"

Oy vey goyim your men are women and your women are men.

You can agree with someone and still want to make them bite the curb.

But most likely he just doesn't know.

Tranny's can kys.
There are only the genders - male and female - the rest is degeneracy and should be treated as such.

Slovenia is pretty white so you could have potential, did you consider doing a photoset as a trap? You could sell that online for quite a few sheke- I mean, Euros.

I know a great photographer/makeup artist in eastern europe, let me know if you are interested. Of course, I will take a small fee for my services.

t. Skype

>working for a good cause
ending SJW
a very effective ally at that, since thweyr whole oppressed categories.

never the less, degenerate.
but so are half of you, Cred Forums specially

Stop trying to get buddy buddy with me, i know that you are being paid to do this.

I dont mind your little boy dick sucking, foreskin eating satanic club as long as you stay out of europe.

>you can't agree with somebody's statement if you disagree with their lifestyle choices

so this... is autism..... woah

He'll find out on penis inspection day.

way to fight jewish infiltration goyim

Since when is Blaire white? He seems as white as he does female.

You can agree with them on something but why give them a shotout knowing that impressionable fans will think that you are okay with trannies now?

It˙s counter productive to rely on mentally ill to show the light to our people

>transformers choose to be mentally ill

This is you being stupid.

wait, what? shes a transgender?
i think i need to clear my mind

Not to mention that he looks like this after multiple surgeries and has botox lips.

They get to chose to pretend to be female though.

"she" he is a tranny yeah. Have you never noticed his square chin and botox lips?

Also not to mention that he wouldn't look that feminine in real life.

how would u know?

check his dubs

t. Skype

There are these angles that you can use when in front of a camera. In real life you may appear fatter or more masculine especially from side profile which we have never seen.

Obviously he would use lighting effects and camera angles to make himself look as feminine as possible. Every tranny does it; from Bruce Jenner to Milo Stuwert.

Using a tranny sets a trap for SJWs. Especially with its last name being White, that's just asking for SJWs to talk shit and then get blasted by a third party for attacking a tranny.

He probably doesn't know, but if he did know, that would be devious.

Are Slovenians actually white though?

t. traps experts

as white as slavs can be.

I will call her a she because she passes well enough

white enough with angry (humiliated) look and small noses, good trap material. they also subconciously practice squatting down on dildos from a young age, so they have nice butts.

t. Skype

Yeah, but this is Dr. Duke. Apart from being the leader of the KKK in the '70's and one of the best memelords going around today; he constantly fights against degeneracy, so it seems odd that he would post anything from a tranny.

If Dr. Duke dislikes Milo Yiannopoulos, I'd be surprised if he would have anytime from trannies, no matter how based they might be.

Is she even Slovenian though? You have to realize that 20% of Slovenians are not real Slovenians but Bosnians, Serbs, Albanians etc

Ahhh the "white" meme. have you looked in the mirror recently Luigi? Italians really are not the whites europeans you know.

And if a man resembled a cat after multiple surgeries you would call him a cat?

>she
Nice try, Merchant.

Duke was in the KKK for only a short time, probably just to bust a few people as undercover agent.

In the 70˙s the KKK was already over and just FBI honeypot. I think the 3 rd KKK was defeated at around 1965

ǝɥs<
what did he mean by this?

t. Skype

I have no idea mate, I'd never been to Slovenia. Although I do joke about flying to Ljubljana and getting myself a nice Slovenian gf.

>she
>her

Please stop enabling mental illness.

Knavs is a nice Sloveno-Germanic surname. She is really tanned in some pictures though(probably fake tan).

Her parents were commies so there is a high chance that she is not fully Slovenian.

Going to another country just to find a wife is a bad idea since most of the women who fuck foreigners are total sluts.

Mate I've never reffered to Blaire as a woman. I thought he was a tranny within 5 seconds of discovering him. (I think that was watching some of him complaining about Cucknision on YouTube).

You think she might have Bosnian or Serb blood in her?

Something like that but more so Turkish blood in her instead of Slavic since both Bosnians and Serbs have mixed with Turks for centuries

Apparently trannies and SJW's hate Blaire.
youtu.be/DJg7Sh1QQ-Q
youtu.be/N5bpeIDNVEA

But a lot of libertarians/anti-feminists/alt-right people seem to like him.
youtu.be/qlSCfBwMSG0

Also, I think Blaire is the only transsexual that's been interviewed on InfoWars.
youtu.be/d9QOTxQgbhk
youtu.be/9LRtnBsx3tc

I should point that I was just researching Blaire, and that's I've come across most of this stuff. I don't follow Blaire (Altough he does seem quite based for a transsexual). But I do like Shoe0nhead (Don't kill me).

i think her profile deacribes hee a tranny i dont remember desu