THREAD #5

THREAD #5

KEEP IT UP MATES, LET'S BLOW THIS SAND GOOGLE OUT.
>58% support banning muslims
It will still be up for another 23~ hours, no slowing down yet.

"Do you support or oppose banning Muslims from Australia?"

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Context:

A few days ago, a reputable polling company - Essential - released a poll of 1000 Australians that revealed 49% of Australia supported banning Muslim immigration, while only 40% opposed it. The pollsters were so shocked that they conducted the poll again, and got the exact same results.

This has caused a lot of huttburt, including this one sand google who started a poll to try and prove it wrong as if social media polls were good for anything.

When it started, supporting a ban was 12%, now we're up to 45%.

So do your part, and help us prove once and for all that nobody wants Muslims in Australia.

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_in_the_Indian_subcontinent
ageofshitlords.com/Cred
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778576569279262720
australianlibertyalliance.org.au/values-and-policies/values-and-core-policies
twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Jhl2-u0lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the number is too high, it will be dismissed out of hand.

>These lurking cucks
You would probably just stand there with your hands on your hips while Mohammed cuts off your wife's daughter clit

So when it's 90-10 in favor of oppose banning, that's okay, but 90-10 in favor of support is going to be dismissed?

bumping for good will

Yes. Did you think you were dealing with rational people?

I can't bare to read the comments, such faggotry

I have never met a rational mudshit. They are all like children. highly emotive and irrational and will throw a fit if they do not get what they want

Saleel Al Sawarim nasheed Al ubbahhhrhhhrh

war never changes

Your post kind of implied that.

Irrational people won't wait until the poll is 90-10, they will dismiss it the moment it reaches 50% for support ban.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, THOMAS

noice

What's the bet that this sandgoogle will appear on QandA and use this whole experience to prove how islamaphobia is thriving and that we need tougher hate speech laws and C Y B E R C O P S

I should have said that it should be kept close to the results of the real polls that were taken recently, with 49% supporting a ban.
If the numbers closely match, it appears more legitimate.

>What are the benefits to Muslim immigration?

i always wanted to know that same for diversity is a strenght

top kek

Do UPF organise the Reclaim Australia rallies?

She was going to do that anyway.

she must feel like a right dill

At what point did he actually die?

>should be kept close to the results of the real polls
You're saying this as if the poll is being manipulated. People are just voting honestly. Difference in results is explained by the fact that it's a completely different group of people voting.

Fresh milk!

How does the poll look like? Are we winnin?

A thousand years of inbreeding and you expect them to be rational?

Good one m80.

she does that anyway. she quit her job to become a full time professional victim and runs a database where she names and shames all 'islamaphobes' on her twiiter

Well goy ya see, we in the West have an ageing population due to femi--- ah due to our enlightened lifestyles.

Now because of our aged care pensions, that means we need migrants to work, to pay taxes, to take care of yo--- er, US, once we're all old. heh.

But its not just that goy, think of all the delicious street food!

still going strong

This
She made the poll in the hope her liberal hugbox of exploding friends would just vote oppose and deliver a 95% oppose result.
Sadly the sandnigger isn't as smart as she claims to be and it got retweeted a lot, so that many different groups of people were able to vote.

tl;dr she fucked herself over in this glorious system called democracy.

Nobody here is creating multiple accounts and voting multiple times.

nah, dont think so, Famalam

>tfw saw someone post that pepe'd up coight not 2 hours ago
>tfw it turns out aus/pol/ is behind the surge in aussie patriotism

>hosting her own twitter poll
>95% of her followers are probably SJW
>therefore, if we didn't discover this the SJW would be winning by like 50%
THIS IS JUST LIKE RIGGING VOTES SHIT IT DOWN REEEEEEEEEEE

Women are the cows of people

>59%

Mariam, you have to go back

well no, you cannot discredit her pol because of that assumption.
people are voting freely on twitter and sharing her post, so naturally it will be exposed to a lot more people out of her usual circles.
she expected her followers to become her echo chamber through this pol of hers, and so far it has given surprising results.

tl;dr she was triggered by the official pol, made her own and now she's triggered by her own creation

She instantly block s everyone that votes to support

Cows are the women of cattle.

not me

only if you follow her or tweet at her

she's too deep now,
HOW
WILL
SHE
RECOVER

I haven't been blocked

she hasn't blocked me

but i suppose she's got a lot of people to block

I voted and got blocked instantly

see I think she ran to her designated safe mosque away from other opinions.

I was blocked and I didnt tweet or follow her.
Right after voting, refreshed, blocked

How is she a 'recovering lawyer'? Did she have a really bad set back at court or with a client and she is trying to rebuild her rep on the legal scene? Would make a really good show that a broadcaster could use to show how progressive they are as it is taking a regular idea (tv shows about law and lawyers) but with a Muslim woman giving the appearance of normality whilst also appearing to push boundaries.

Do women just regularly lactate, without having kids? Do they make milk for abortions? I have never had sex, sorry.

pastagoogle reporting in, cooking pork sausages as I write this.

she's waiting till we practice Sharia law, mate

>twitter.com/mariamveiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

>nobody chooses the circmstances they are born into...

kek, it is not like someone is forcing her to be a muslim

No, women start to lactate during the late stages of pregnancy

Dunno about abortions, spose it would they would so long as the killing was late enough

women should have milk their whole life it's their only contribution afterall

>eating döner at my local turk
>vote ban all muslims

Feels good man.

The tv show could be about a recovering female Muslim lawyer who fails at practising western law and strives to implement Sharia at all cost in a struggle against the white man.

The amount of white self loathing 'feminists' on her facebook that are agreeing with this disgusting pig
holy shit

No they don't, lactation is induced by a hormonal release from becoming impregnated. Though it can be forcefully induced by massaging the breasts as if your were milking for a few weeks or by taking domperidone. Surprisingly enough, you can induce lactating in men using the same two methods.

That view must have been mind blowing.

abbos wouldnt let you in either ragheaded bitch

(((facebook))) /mariamveis

Let's go pol abos to see if they wanted to be colonised
or let's us ask them if they are actually the true moslems

>Its a pity abos didn't get to vote

Well, yeah it is. Because now they're a minority in their own country. What's the point they are trying to make here?

Although I guess the one difference is we were actually bringing good things (roads, hospitals, schools) whereas Muslims are bringing bad things (bombs, burqas, and sharia)

kek

I always see comments on facebook from your typical arab from your typical arabistani shithole using that same argument
Any time you mention islamic attrocities or modern islamic terrorism, they are quick to respond with muh abos and we wuz abo

Youre onto something

that was swift as fuck

59% Now
Can we break 60?

>That cognitive dissonance

And every time they do, you should explain to them that we've learned from that and are now protective of our culture and won't let muslims do to us what we did to rhe abbos

Muslims are not a race-they're followers of an ideology.
Abbos actually are a race.

>It's a pity that our indigenous australians didn't conduct a poll
>Ok but australia has conducted a poll (albeit limited sample size)
>Essentially half of australians want to ban muslim immigration

Not my fault my great ancestors were stronger and superior to the natives of this land, if they're going to have an uprising about this particular case, at least be consistent and have an uprising about every single land conquered by other people

>Abbos actually are a race.
Yes, but are they human?

>It's their only contribution

Don't forget companionship, birthing your offspring, taking care of your offspring and homemaking for you while you're away.

>implying modern women do that

>it's a pity Aboriginals didn't conduct a poll about whether to or not to let the white settlers into their home.

Maybe we can ask the Aboriginals in Tasmania how they feel about the result of the demographic shift that occurs after opening the state to mass migration from a foreign culture.

Oh wait, the migrants killed. every. last. one.

I never understood the idea behind the whole "Whitey is a savage for taking the land uninvited so we can do it too"

I always wondered why people think race is a social construct when its obviously not.

Ironically, you'd probably need a good obedient Muslim woman for that.

Your dubs tell us more than real evidence ever could.

They do if they aren't huge sluts, find a woman who really does love you and you'd be surprised at what they are willing to do for you.

Moslems see the west's generosity as a weakness and will take advantage of us. That will ultimately be our biggest downfall.
Abos in Australia currently have become dependent on state welfare and are stuck in generational poverty. We are too generous. If we become the abos of the future, we will all be dead infidels.

It's true you don't see many Abo-women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Abo-men.

And this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Abo-women, and that Abos just spring out of holes in the ground!

I wonder how the Aboriginals would have voted?

It seems like they are mightily racist, xenophobic and suffer from Colonialphobia to me.

Its cause "us minorities must stick together" victim mentality. really is absurd and just plain out disgusting. This is the kind of people who don't integrate into the society

>tfw 2nd generation dutch immigrant
>abo white guilt doesnt work on me

that would mean half of southern asia would need to glass all the kebabs:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

The original pol done by a reputatable agency that had a broad sample size. Indigenous Australians would've been included in it. She is just buttmad because the abos have no solidarity with mudshits that want them dead.

if they do vote, it's the "fuck whitey" vote

>implying anyone would rape an abo

>our

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ SPEARCHUCKAS AND SHIEEEET.

Fucking whitey coming here and bringing fire, written language, medicine, schooling, agriculture, electricity, radio, law and order, etc.

you're a beneficiary of systematic historic oppression due to the colour of your skin thus you bear partial responsibility

is what they'd argue

Kekld.

> What is bestiality?

Why can't they realize that if they join a society peacefully and do their part like the white people they hate so much nobody would care?

fuck whitey for giving me free money while i abuse my many children and spend my days drinking and sniffing petrol
>this is what the dreamtime is about
>im on walkabout
>its deadly

Mariam launched a poll to her own left leaning audience. She was expecting a skewed result in her favour. She would have then used to that to suggest a majority are in favour of continuing immigration. She will now argue that the opposition is invalid because it was organised. What a time to be alive.

This is true, aboriginal communities are extremely socially conservative. They steal beat gays half to death in places like the APY Lands

Of course most people don't realise this because the only abos they see in their day to day lives are socially progressive leftist activists on the TV and Radio

and they can fuck off, seeing as they get an insane amount of tax payer funded welfare just for being a 1/60th boong.

i work for my money, and i dont commit crimes like these scummy fucks

allowing minorities to persist in the first place was a huge mistake too.

comfy thread deserves comfy meal

>Of course most people don't realise this because the only abos they see in their day to day lives are socially progressive leftist activists on the TV and Radio

really?
i see boongs out near the train station every day, and it's "fuk u white dawwg" and "im muthafukin snoop dogg, niggaaaa!!!"

Lol a muslim acting like muslims have never taken over someone elses territory. As an abo this cunt can get fucked. Muslims destroy the culture of the land they take over. As it stands Aboriginals can still enjoy and share their culture in Australia. Under muslims we would be forced to convert and our culture stripped.

They would tell them to fuck off. Regional communities hate outsiders. They'll respect you but they'll despise you. The only thing stopping from the attack you is because of their elders and respect to their culture they try to uphold.

The exotic and beautiful aboriginal culture that leftists love is the same culture that would see them speared to death for their degenerate behaviour back in the dreamtime.

>sand google

Someone please explain this latest meme.

I live in the outback, originally from melbourne. I dont believe for a second that the city slicker leftists abos you see on abc or sbs are actually in touch their community.
it is like they forgot, or were born in the city and never experienced it.
it's the same logic that liberals have towards moslems because they've never experienced it properly, only see a small faction that has been presented to them and therefore develop a highly secular and romanticised view of it.

ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

Whats the sauce on this please ? I need it to fap!

>The exotic and beautiful islamic culture that leftists love is the same culture that would see them speared to death for their degenerate behaviour back in Saudi Arabia.

ftfy

its a forced meme, just bunch of faggedditors backing it up

Islam does not tolerate any culture that is seen to be polytheist or worships multiple dieties not from
'the book' (christians & jews). You are 100% right, all abos would be killed for being infidel kufar.

It's bad enough living in a muslim suburb of sydney.
It's already insular and hostile to people like me, I'd hate to experience it when there were 10 times their number.

Yeah but it really is just Arabs and blacks. Don't cite that ginger from UK, either.

"Look at this muhfuckin white boy walkin ova heeya, nigga betta b' ready 2 b' knocked da fuck out, fuck he doin walkin"

>Open the door for the nigger to walk through
"FUCK YOU LOOKIN AT NIGGA I AINT ASK YOU TO OPEN THE MOTHAFUCKIN DOOR DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED DAT SHIT FROM YOU, fuck out da way mofuckin cracka ass do I look like I need a fuckin handout"
>Meanwhile he cashes his welfare check

Yep. Same here, have to commute past these niggers every single day.

Something about the Saudi Islamic Police using a spear to punish you makes me chuckle.

'Poll' you stupid cunt.
Trying to reason, can't even spell, ffs.

I feel you bro. Melbourne is already a lost cause. Once they build their numbers up two things can happen
>race war
>religious war

no in all seriousness, they could establish an islamic caliphate or declare independence like they did in kosovo

60%%%%%%%%%%% WE DID IT

No sauce sry

>ageofshitlords.com/Cred Forums-pol-launching-operation-google/

lol holy shit I can get behind this

Tits or gtfo

In Europe maybe, but not so likely in Australia.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

As a melbfag the majority non-white is chinks, at least in the city. Dunno where you're seeing all these supposed muslims.

It all starts somewhere. Gotta put our foot down now.

These people really are insane.
A raghead makes this poll and who do you think is going to vote in the poll? The entire population of Australia? A random sample of people? No. It's people who follow her and the people who follow those who retweeted it.
Of course the poll results are going to be pro-muslims, but the moment you post the poll somewhere and it gets flooded with anti-muslim votes they say it's ''rigged'' and getting ''raided''.

Great thing is that you can be sure the muzzies are also taking part in this vote,even though for it to be a fair vote they shouldn't.So you can probably knock about %10 off the oppose banning side.

they wish they could be your niggers, Tbh

top kek googles

The just like the white population of my country.

That nigger next to her is disgusting

i was from the south east on the peninsula. they all come in hundreds in the summer to take over beaches

they live in the western and north western suburbs predominately
also dandenong
they have established large sheltered unassimlated communities and have purposefully segregated themselves from the rest of australian society/melbourne

asians are definitely the majority though and it's easier to spot them around melbourne, but the moslems are about

Abos are just spastics though, not aggressive thugs like napas

they will dismiss any kind of number if it doesn't support their narrative. meanwhile we're we're doing this we can do this and not think about how someone will try to twist the numbers.

>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%

>tfw the local mosque where i live has been constantly firebombed for 3 years.

source??

Well done everyone, top fucking work.

No stopping us now

>tfw you will never firebomb a mosque in Queensland

the humidity already does it for me

Never paid attention to the nigger before desu

Mckinnon has fallen. Saw a Somali at the train station, big buck teeth.
Looked like Donkey from Shrek.

South Eastern suburbs are getting progressively shitter. Brighton beach used to have status, now its just Arabs and Korean businessmen that live in all those beach side mansions.

cant see the poll lads, anyone care to post a screenshot of it so far.

Not blocked

Its all ogre now

thanks m8

I agree with that but in terms of Australia being taken over it would require a massive demographic shift which we are not in danger of when compared to Europe, thought if Europe does fall it does not bode well for Australia. Domino effect and so on.

why would you shoot a nigger before throwing him out his car?

The one on Southern River Rd?

You're a black guy.

>we're nowhere close to caliphate status like Europe, dont worry goys

wtf is she autistic

4u

Bumping.

Four yooou

What's worse than nadal with his water bottles and bum digging.

Cred Forums threads never appeared in google search results to begin with, only archives (eg. 4plebs, 4archive etc), same in google images, they probably filtered the site for being of non-static kind (the threads/images links become useless when the threads go 404 after archiving).

kek how did you survive the swift hand of Allah?

Mate we are always at danger. As long as there is a single Muslim with his hairy feet on Australian soil we are at grave risk of turning into an emirate.

Well considering our white population is much higher than Europe and that Europe is a larger more densely populated area as opposed to comparatively low populated cities that are quite remote from one another over a vast land mass I would say that if a secessionist movement took place in Melbourne or Sydney that it would be easily put down and would not be able to support itself if it did succeed as it would be too isolated unless there was a huge demographic shit where most of Australia was Muslim which would cause the issue to be far more widespread. The case in Europe is far more serious and poses a serious existential crisis to the future of a white Europe which is not as apparent in Australia, though as I said if Europe does fall to such a scenario the future does not look good for Australia regardless.

I went to a private anglican school in Mentone and when i was in year 12 in 2010, they accepted a load of hijab clad year 7s.
It felt like we lost back then, but it doesn't have to be this way now.

You guys are dumb. You don't want it stupid high.

Keep it over 50% but under 60%. They will refute it as "just alt right nazis raiding" regardless, but you should do it the least obvious way possible.

We are a 24/7 digital Cronulla riot in cyberspace

it's a creeping snake, mate

you dont slap it after it's bitten you a few times and you know you're not gonna make it to the hospital.

you turn around, and kill the fucking thing with a shovel

I'm a dumb cunt and i found the flaw in this cunts argument, that really speaks volumes to just how thick these muslims are. 0 actually thought goes into their argument they just produce this verbal vomit for sympathy to any SJW cuck piece of shit that will read it.

Literally digital assault.

REMOVE KEBAB FROM ALL WESTERN COUNTRIES

>post one thing saying real disinfo is a mooselem posting a poll that only her followers know existed and pretending it meant anything

>immediately blocked form her twitter not even 5 seconds of posting this

Jesus the butthurt is REAL

>implying an unscientific poll conducted online could ever be considered valid

based Swiss. I like.

The change of direction begins

it would be used as an argument by liberal retards
you know it

I agree just the idea of them being able to form an independent political body within Australia is something that they cannot feasibly achieve and if they do try it it would turn the rest of the population against them as it is. The worst we will have would be having more and more parts of cities if not entire cities relegated to Muslim populations.

Silencing a proud black man is more racist than wanting to ban muslims.

You all aren't subversive enough. Gotta play the game like a jew.

Dindu

>ALA
the fuck is that?

>ALA
>white supremacists

they were the goodest goys all election, you fuckin mong

OY VEY

>fact we are more likely to be swooped by a magpie than swamped by moslems

yes this is her actual argument

Jews who were trying to ride the one nation wave and got barely any votes

australianlibertyalliance.org.au/values-and-policies/values-and-core-policies

>Taking twitter trolls this seriously.
>Taking twitter seriously at all.
And we are the ones with no lives.

IM READY

>this is not the australia I know

It's definitely the australia I know though.

>the results of this poll does not fit my world view, therefore i have every right to be upset

Butthurt single mom.

Is she really that fucking dumb? Seeing the amount of horseshit that religion is causing why would we want it here

Seriously fuck off.

That's horse shit logic, nigger, and you know it.

She must be living under a rock, I don't know one person who isn't openly racist, granted I don't live in Melbourne.

your faith is appreciated

magpies don't syphon resources or bomb people (yet)

isn't it racist to assume that any caucasian person with a dissenting view to yours is racist?
the cognitive dissonance of these morons is so baffling
yet their tears are so delicious

im conflicted Cred Forums

i dont know

they're viscous fuckers this time of year

She probably lives in Melbourne and doesn't leave.

just like the muslims

Wasn't that set up by Geert?

>isn't it racist to assume that any caucasian person with a dissenting view to yours is racist?

not to them, you cant be racist unless you have power

whites have all the power as far as they are concerned, therefore all actions against them are allowed

WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

Abandon thread

FUcking kek "Jamal Rustler" cmon, hahaha

nope, nothing about power systems mentioned here
but not all of us have a degree in sociology to argue such bollocks

>easy list

>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous
>Anonymous

>Cred Forums

Bloody cunt blocked me after I asked her what benefit Islamic immigration brings

RUN, THE GOYIM KNOW

>SJWs using the actual definition of words

Remember, the dictionary is racist

Good luck to the shitskin headchoppers
im behind 7 proxies

>be muslim cunt
>mweeeh how can these heartless bastards ban us just like that? we are peaceful and shiet
>someone tries to act civil towards her
>bans him immediately
lol islam

Pol is innocent. He dindu nuffin wrong. He is just an innocent family man who was minding his own business. It was those hateful monsters of Cred Forums who are to blame

>Cred Forums
nobody suspects anything

I can only imagine how russling this must be for her. Oh yes.

Australia has proven itself to be the most uncucked nation in the anglosphere once again

MOAR LIKE THIS

This was my reply to the poll:

@MariamVeiszadeh Support. Countries are allowed to be homogenous if they want. Muslims can stick to their sand castles.

t. Yang Wen-li

Topest of keks. It's only fun because they get so upset over it. When will they learn.

>61%

He's an on a roll student

Did they just behead a kid?
Story?

Cred Forums is a board of peace
Cred Forums on the other hand...

>voting and proper sampling of population is wrong

b-b-but muh circle jerk!

Voted, not only because I dislike mudslime but I truly respect your Aussie shitposting skills

>Muslims can stick to their sand castles.
well played for a leaf

"""""""""moderate""""""""" rebels supported by the US, Al Qaeda and dumbass lefties just doing what allah told them to do.

I said that I think screening should be important for people especially if they are coming from a dangerous area.

She blocked me for it.
What a piece of shit.

She created a poll and people answered. Who cares where they came from?

"I didn't get the result I wanted so it's obviously because xenophobia"

I described Islam and she blocked me.

cheers m8
you're a lege

moderate muslims being moderate

kek

What gets me is when even if the data has been skewed, they flip out and act like literally hitter qon. And want to keep polling until they get the results that suit them

>muslims can stick to their sand castles
i actually laughed out loud. thanks i will definitely be using that one now

Posting this to cover our tracks

it was all /po/

Thats a man.

Bitch is working the mac real hard. Banned me for a harmless comment about the religion of peace.

This. You aren't Australian if you haven't played "Spot The Aussie"

This

reminds you of anything
>remainers crying for a second referendum post brexit

It's wierd how I forget Cred Forums is even a thing until I a reminded by something like this once every six months.

>LakembaSydney.jpg

TOP KEK

oh boy we won

full version

She blocked my third account too. Said "Poll doesn't go your way, so you make excuses. Ready for my block now".

Fuck this bitch.

Can she not see that we don't want them in our countries? There are plenty of Muslim countries. If they refuse to integrate into our societies, why not stay in a Muslim country?

Story behind the picture?

SHE DELETED THE POLL

wtf i love men now

>I get it, you win.
Another happy ending

can't handle the bants

Whens her flight departing to sweden

my sides

Highfive cunts we did it !

codeword for she's going to kill us and suicide bomb now

remember, if you kill your enemies they win

Mariam Veiszadeh @MariamVeiszadeh
Ok, I get it.
You win.
----
So, will she ban herself now?

In short, the (((moderate))) rebels Obama supports are Isis lite, and still savages.

kathie the dhimmi wants to teach us about love

Western Sydney suburbs welcoming in refugees

From Melbourne, Australia

she probably freaked out, I doubt she'll do something like this ever again.

Did we do it?

Why didn't she just grab her 31k followers to vote for her and skew the poll back in her favour?

Oh shit! That cunt fucken did too! She's using skype tactics.

Anyone got a screencap of the later figures?

yes we did, onto the next battle

It's at 15k votes now, it was at like 4k a few hours when Cred Forums got its teeth into it.

Are there /sg/ fags here?

When did Westernizing Muslims begin thinking being arrogant assholes like their role model Obama would work out well for them. We are only going to hate you more and all those who follow you will be marked with your taint.

We did it lads

True that. If they don't assimilate 100% they should fuck off voluntarily or be sent back. We shouldn't be seeing a single hijab in western countries.

i knew it was a pastagoogle posting that in the pozzed Cred Forums thread

The war never ends, mate

it's still there for me

I'm everywhere.

still up for me

twitter.com/MariamVeiszadeh/status/778883826554548225

Yo.

may have used the /sg/ twitter when my puppets got v&

youtube.com/watch?v=a-Jhl2-u0lQ

>she's so autistic she's actually cute

We should probably migrate here

My bad, I didn't scroll down far enough but the post wouldn't load before. Must be mudslime magic at work.

voted for based aussies..you guys are ok

For teen eighty eight

this is at bump limit after all.

I'm off for a break, have fun.

Ewww

OH NO! ADMISSION OF DEFEAT! MY ONE WEAKNESS!

The stupid bitch lost and goes right into playing the victim. Muslims should be ashamed of her.

found the faggot

the second i posted some anti moslim ideas this happened
BOHYS! AVENGE ME!
AVENGE MEEEEEE!
youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k

Why the fuck does emporor tones follow her?

keep your friends close
keep your enemies closer

gotta keep tabs on the enemy breh

Tony "Keeping a tab on every hijab" Abbott

Can't blame her for opening the poll and feeling an obligation toward her kin, religiously affiliated or by blood doesn't really matter here, she is a good person(as much as """moderate"""Muslims can be) she at least has good values, the really bad people are the traitors who support her simply for wanting Muslims in Australia, I mean she just wants to give safety to people she probably feels inclined to help, those liberals and leftists just do it because they hate their own heritage, religion and countrymen, not to forget straight white people

And stop saying Google, just say nigger you fucking middle schoolers

We should probably start mass reporting her

Shutup abdul.

Fuck off you shifty skype

He's right, you can't blame a Muslim for not wanting Muslims to be banned because that would be bad for them

Fucking kek

Wealthy muslims should want poor mudlims to stay out. If it wasn't for working class shitskins raping kids and creating ghettos and putting up mosques I'd just think of mudlims as being valuable skilled people like doctors and dentists and shit.

hello ahmed, so nice to see you join us

It will be dismissed out of hand if the "wrong" option leads anyway.

what was
> ???

LETS FIND OUT!!

WE FUCKING DID IT!

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Checked

But didn't Lord Cuck Trudeau say if we win, we actually lose?