Who's this Paul Joseph Watson fellow and is he trustworthy

who's this Paul Joseph Watson fellow and is he trustworthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he doesn't use skype and he's redpilled on googles

Of the Infowars people, I can only watch this guy, Alex Jones and that guy destroyed Carl the Cuck (Owen).

He's not trustworthy, he works for Alex "I love Jews" Jones

I just watched some prolly CTR shill shit I dunno.
Nah man still as we keep saying, you don't
have to agree wth everything a person says, he still has much based shit. But I'm wondering like you, who he is, what his edu is etc. Seems very sharp though
Watch your self. Controlled OP?
Here it comes..
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

I am very dissapointed but I dunno when it was aid etc etc etc. I think it's CTR or something.

damn this browser sucked at shitposting

I see what you did there

The black guy is pretty good aswell.

he's a 9/11 truther.

That is all you need to know about his trustworthyness.

PJW hates SJW

He's a jewish lapdog but that doesn't make him wrong on other issues.

Infowars in general are jewish puppets but they still are fighting a good fight.

Saul Joseph Watson

I can't stand this fucker's voice or his fucking stoke-on-trent factory worker british accent. Fucking cringy as all hell. Also, why does this limey fuck feel compelled to provide commentary on American politics? He thinks he's hot shit too. Fucking Skype...

I like him. He's on point.

>infowars wanker
israel din do nuffin

9/11 was missiles and ILLUMINATI

wanker

>typical infowars cunt who wont expose israel on 911

all he does are one-sided emotional rants with the conclusion that everyone who disagrees is evil

I don't trust anyone who uses this much filter on their profile photo

WEAK CHIN

Thinks he's a revolutionary but doesn't tell a quarter of the truth.

He's from info wars. Ain't that telling you enough when he's names prison planet lmao.

We can NOT trust him. He is not redpilled on jews for example.

However, he does the lords work by spreading doses of redpills to normies. Do NOT make the mistake of trusting him though

Yeah he seems to be alright. Better than fagopolous or whoever.

B R E G G
R
E
G
G

Z I T
I
T

Nice, so he's good to go. Not a complete moron dumbshit who isn't easily fooled and has no grasp on physics.

He does some amusing content. That's it. Would trust anything he says.

>who's this Paul Joseph Watson
limey twink who's catatonically fretful of muds throwing him off of a roof

>is he trustworthy
in that context -- no... kinda like a more measured and respectably-soundly Alex Jowls... but still a doomsday baying, sensationalist new purveyor

If lefties starting to hate a person, i should pay attention and listen to what that person has to say. And most of the time that person is right.

Or they are a complete fucking idiot with no grasp on reality. Depends really.

Are you actually american? If you are im pretty impressed that you know our accents so specifically.

Hes been with infowars for åt least a decade and a half

Decent reporter, but i think his videos are too Long and his voice monotone

and his height too low
not to mention he literally recycles Cred Forums threads

he doesn't even like Trump, he just changed his mind when he realized he wouldn't be popular if he didn't

I like David Knight and Margaret Howell too, they have a more professional tone of voice than Super Male Vitality Man and LeAnn Cuckadoodledoo.

The whole crew is pretty solid desu

he criticized skypestan politics and murdering innocent palestinians in the past. doesn't seem like a lapdog.