Does this cunt get adsense off of his streams or what?

Does this cunt get adsense off of his streams or what?

Does he have a real job? Fucker just cracks out every night on stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Wt9tTQ1EkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is autistic as all fuck and has nothing better to do.

How'd he make so much money? Guy looks barely functional.

Also why does he live in that shitty apartment?

Wish I knew.

I love this shitty little albanian manlet.

Just goes to show once an autist, always an autist. If any of us become obscenely wealthy we'd do the same thing

the hero we deserve

Do albs count as slavs or mediterraneans?

Regardless, he is not white

why does he live in a shitty appartment if he is that rich?
why does he wear such weird cheap clothes?

He has said he's worth over 100 million dollars.

he is highly intelligent, dude has an IQ of 170 or something

Pretty crazy

You don't stay rich by blowing it on random garbage. I'm sure he has nice things but at the end of the day, an old t-short gets the job done.

Also that apartment is in NYC and very very expensive

he's pretty funny

Because he's got enough money to do whatever he wants. If I were in his position I'd probably only get dressed up for events and be comfy the rest of the time

A God among men

>If I had enough money I would look like a slob
I hate it when people do that

No self-respect or anything

He's in the middle of a massive court case and he's setting up an IT company. Give him a break.

im pretty sure you meant to say "you dont BECOME rich by blowing it on random garbage".
Because once you are rich, like multimilionaire, you can just live off the interests and buy whatever the fuck you want.

Bought a failing company and made it functional.

It was so sweet watching Patton Oswalt put him in his place. Martin really thought he won. I will give him this, it was very classy of him not to bring up Patton's dead wife.

wrongly quoted see

>live off of 1% interest
>live off of $10,000 per year and buy whatever the fuck you want

basically he started a hedge fund and got a bunch of rich guys to give him like 100mil to invest and he paid himself millions of dollars salary to invest it. then he lost it all. so he started another hedge fund and paid himself millions more and used the rest to pay back the first people he got money from. he's in a lot of trouble for it now though.

i watched a couple of his streams on finance and he said you should only invest other people's money and pay yourself a salary bc you're most likely gonna lose it over the long term lol

how can you just not love this guy?

IQ can't be measured past 160. That's a bulls hit number.

he is worth a triple digit million number.
I am sure he gets 1 or 2 million to live as interests.

It's called investing, dipshit

Didn't you realize that he is a lonely pathetic loser no matter how much money he has.

But that's bullshit.
Some people make money, it's just really hard.

Shkreli is the most pretentious faggot on this planet. Watch the vice interview with him. He first shows of his fine wine collection and then lectures the interviewer on not being good at chess

lol, I don't think you understand how the world works

I love how the original lawsuit and media hitpiece against him backfired in the biggest way possible and turned him into a celebrity because they never expected him to be this good at narrative control and trolling.

>Lost argument
>Lol you dont underestand how the world works
bin that knife and pay that TV license

>monkey attacking based shkreli

youtu.be/9Wt9tTQ1EkA

>but muh rich people invest in low interest current accounts
What argument? You believe that people with money just put it in the bank and wait for 1% interest they don't.
They invest their money in other projects to get more than an extra 1% back, during this time they don't have access to the money.
You're right, his money just appeared at his finger tips.

>Some people make money, it's just really hard

i've seen that interview. and that's what he said basically. that some people get really lucky and make a bunch of money really quick and stop and a select few like warren buffett can make money over the long term but you have a much better chance of convincing a bunch of billionaires to give you millions to invest their money than that happening

>being this naive to believe he gets only 10.000 as interests
>being this naive
so he invested only 1 million out of his 100 million dollars?

Go back to your mosque, you forgot your brain there

And you think he has ready access to all of his worth? :^)
He's just keeping it in a current account, right?

You've absolutely no idea what you're talking about because you've only ever had experience putting your 30 roubles in a current account.

>boss nigger trying to perjure shekelri

Who the fuck cares?

Why don't you take this elsewhere so we can talk politics and related here. How some autistic loser makes money is irrelevant.

this is literally politics you daft cunt

>You're right, his money just appeared at his finger tips.
Didn't say that. I think the dude is quite smart. He is just a pretentious douche on top of that. Thinks he has everything figured out and pretends that he did something good by increasing the price of that drug

I want to get rich just to live his lifestyle, he looks like he's having a blast

smart guy hes pretty cool but he loves normie attention too much. Enjoyed him at first but his streams are cries for attention. Check out naricissa wright on youtube

albo here, no fucking idea

Dude I like Skrelli as much as the next guy but fuck off with this shit thread. It's painfully obvious you had all of these pictures and responses scripted for you so you could make a nonsubstance thread to slide the catalog. Fuck off.