Why do young people refuse to get married...

Why do young people refuse to get married? The twenties is the prime time to get hitched and create a family but millenials are putting it off or not planning to do it altogether. What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

having kids and a family is a meme

We can't even afford houses, let alone kids

Pretty girl are already with Chads
Get merried is not like animes
Global crisis is coming anyway

For woman yes, her 20's. For man, once he is build enough of his life to have a family. For most men 20's are not a great time to have family.

Also, times are different now, competition is greater then ever.
Best bet is building your life up in ir 20's.

This.
I'm not a chimp to pop out babies and then have no means to support my family.

Don't have girl.
Don't have money.
Don't own home.

The constant indoctrination that humans are disease that is killing Mother Gaia and global warming is going to end the world in 20 years.

Jews have successfully completely ruined every white nation, possibly irreparably

If white people don't get off their cowardly asses and fight back, this will be the last thing to worry about

This, whites will go extinct and the world will be a flood of soulless gooks and various shades of savage shitskin

good luck trying to find a girl that isn't a slut.

Fuck off skype

Considering mankind is on the path to self destruction, and the future will be nightmarish.. Why would I want to attempt to reproduce?

The only good thing to come from our extinction is that the brown hordes anger will be taken out on the people with the lightest shade, aka they're going to turn on the kikes in an instant

This

I'm not going to raise my kids where they have to interact with towel heads and litwral Africans. When Whites get their shit together and create a White only community, then there is incentive to be family orientated. At this point the Amish will out live us all

Why the fuck do you wanna get married for? Got tho the supermarket on a Sunday afternoon and watch all those miserable worked-up, highly indebted, bored couples in their 30's with 3 screaming brats bitching about the flavor of cereals they want.You will the brutal reality of what marriage with a family is.Fuck that shit.Save some money, open a trading account,make a ton of money and buy yourself some putang and enjoy your fucking life. Youre nothing but a dick to woman bro, always have, always be.

Why would i willingly take on more reaponsibilities?

Technology is too good now

Kikes can just wall themselves off and be permanently defended no matter how large the hordes that descend on them. All they have to worry about are nukes, which aren't really a threat as they don't belong to any nation anyway

See
>

this thread already proves that people have been lead to forget their roots completely, by the generations before who focused only on working and not on protecting their culture on any level by accepting it and through it never passing it to next generation

those who only worked through their lives now ruined the world with their examples of how to live through life, which for them is to work. but you cannot work today for various reasons, so the generation is left with nothing, no spirit to carry on and no valuables. completely dead inside.

but that is only for losers m8, lets crash this world with no survivors and bring back the real things that truly matter to the inviduals of different countries and cultures

youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE
I fought the Jew... and the Jew won...

Personally, I can't find anyone.

We didn't really get the chance to fight, we're all too young. We're doing the best we can with the resources we have left but it feels futile

I burn with absolute hatred for the boomers and their fucking lacklustre children which have delivered our nations willingly into the hands of those who seek to destroy us. If I was alive 30 years earlier things would be different

we were raised as a generation of expensive pets that descended into hedonism through addiction, devices, and sex.

we are dead inside

things would be different for you, personally, user.. but it does not matter much now. You are a part of our generation and there is not much hope left for a bright future.

And even if you did you wouldn't have the time to rise that kid propely.
My granps raised around 6 kids, bought a house, left some money for every single one of them and they all grew up to be functional memebers of society.
And one of them worked at a tube factory while the other had a small vegetables shop while their wives stayed at home raising the kids.
This is absolutely and utterly inconceivable nowadays where to just stay afloat and live a decent life both the man and the woman must slave away at work and let their own parents rise the kid which will then become a disfunctional and spoiled pain in the ass.

Why would i be with the same girl for the rest of my life? I normally get bored of girlfriends after a couple of months then end up cheating. Being single is truly red-pilled

Fellow burger is right, at least for here.
Closest your describing would be the "Greatest" generation. The Boomers were where all social institutions broke down through weakness and cowardliness. The boomers when faced with reality, decided reality sucks because of tradition. So they destroyed it.

Because I dont need a woman to hold me down when I can spend my 20s establishing an amazing career with no distractions. Plus women are fickle and dont think with logic.

Do you understand the economy is about to collapse and the population globally is about to downsize with it?

Minorities are about to take a population plunge

The smart thing to do is get supplies silver and bitcoin then breed after/slightly into the coming global depression where you don't have to subsidize minority children.

Also won't have the ability do to circumstance to be the narcissistic monsters that they are.

I cannot afford a child. Simple.

also women*

>refuse

this implies voluntary action

i can barely afford rent

Because the laws are heavily stacked against men in this regard. The chance of you loosing everything you own and getting settled with debt for the rest of your days are way to high. While she get's it all.

I'm not about to marry when I know that I can have my economy fucked up for the rest of my life just from her claiming whatever. Same with having children.

What's in it for me?

a family you dimwitted burgerbrain

>tfw married my highschool sweetheart at 21 and she was 18
There's no better feel in this world

This, we have such thread every week at least

It's not a fuck-all easy life now than it was for my parents in USSR, where they had everything handed to them

>Why do young people refuse to get married?
Because I don't want some whore to get all my hard earned money, house and stuff when she leaves me because the attention seeking whore don't think I spent enough time given her attention.

And I don't believe in God. le tippy fedora may may.
No serious fuck marriage. It's a tool to rip men for everything they got.

Western society gives men no incentive to marry women and have kids. There is no incentive to even talk to women besides sex. I cannot afford a family anyways.