Why Japanese steal cultured rom korea?

Why Japanese steal cultured rom korea?
Japanese steals tecnique of teakwondo and saying as karate? jap Karate is copy of Korean teakwondo.
Teakwondo has much older history than karate.
It started in Korea, approximately ”2000 years ago”(karate is started only after ww2) during the period of 37 BC - 668 AD, with the influence of three rival Korean kingdoms of Goguryeo, Silla and Baekje. Over the years, it has evolved and become systematic.
Note karate in Okinawa has 300year history around.
Teakwondo has over2000year history.
And Japanese karate is started only after ww2 which mix of Korean teakwondo and okinawan karate and Chinese martial arts. This is typical act of culture stealing of Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALsELq6aC2A
vice.com/video/how-to-make-faeces-wine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_hypotheses_of_the_Croats#Gothic_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo
youtube.com/watch?v=5zPhBFEizzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JLyKJsbw4G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a ching chong a ping pong i hate a chinese peapur

KILL

YOURSELF

JEW

I hate japs. They are always lier and steal culture from Korea.
I don't understand japs.

nice try nipjew

How can you look a that centre of gravity and say she is balanced? Looks like she would fall over if she actually kicked anything but the air.

Choi Hong Hi based taekwondo off of karate, I don't think anyone says karate is the copy

>teakwondo is original style of Japanese modern karate
>Haidong Gumdo is original style of ken jitsu
>Yudo is original style of judo.
>Guhapdo is original style of iaido
>geomdo is original style of ken do
>Hapkido is original style of aikido
>And
>Tang Soo Do is original style of Japanese karate (not a ryukyu karate)

Gongkwon Yusul is Korean jiujitsu.

> Tae Kwon Do is the originated from ancient Korean martial arts like Taekkyeon which has a 2000years of history. And modern Japanese ”karate”is actually originated and copied from Korean tea kwon do and Taekkyeon traditions during the jap occupation of Korea at ww2.

People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
Yes it's true

But actually Not so. it's just Korea and japan is almost exactly the same culture . . Or very similar culture. Thats not a original style but both Korea and Japanese culture is exactly the same things which copied from great china. That is why they are look similar.
Korean culture and jap culture is almost the same things at all.

The Original Korean Martial Art - Taekkyeon is one of the most oldest and hardest martial arts.
Do you know Taekkyeon?

Did Korea never steal anything from Japan?

He learned Taekkyeon. And you know which is more older culture Japanese karate or Taekkyeon?
Japanese copied culture from Taekkyeon. Because teakwondo movement is based on 95%is Taekkyeon movement add Chinese martial arts.

Do you know how much Japanese learned and stealed culture from Korea and China? Japanese culture is totally fake one of Korea and China.
Pls go to library and study about it.

Is that a yes or no then?

youtu.be/ALsELq6aC2A

TKD is Shotokan with higher stances, you dumb nip.

The Japs outlawed indigenous Korean Martial Arts during WWII.

>A superior culture absorbing aspects from lesser cultures.

Japanese are honorary Romans as well?

When making a direct forward kick like that, you adjust for the reactive force by throwing a certain amount of body weight into the motion. How much depends on how heavy the other person is relative to you, and where you want your position to be after the blow.

Assuming same weight:
Neutral = equal force, land in his space for a successive attack = greater, land backwards = less.

i'm pretty sure it was all stolen from the original masters

WE WUZ HWARANGZ AND SHIIEET!!!!!!

I want to see some real martial arts fights

Bodhidharma was white.!

Yes and read about this too.
You can see almost every Japanese martial arts is copy from Korea or china.
This is kind of dark reality of japan.

Instead training or kata, I bettah shitupost....

Hit the makiwara and stop being a whinging faggot.

No. That is absolutely false, and only novice and uneducated, or biased individuals repeat this myth.
Karate is based on stealing technique of teakwondo.

And all martial arts came from china, and they got in china from ancient India.

Fuck Koreans idgaf

And Japanese stealed martial arts from Korea ww2. Such as karate is copy of teakwondo.
All the Japanese must learn this history

Shut up jap on usa! I know you are jap.

itt: crypto-zainichi come out of the woodwork

Point flew over you. Nothing is original under the Sun. Korea cant claim anything.

they literally play the same name game that our friends in hollywood do.

Bodhidharma was white with blue eyes and a red beard, like a European.

No. That is absolutely false, and only novice and uneducated, or biased individuals repeat this myth.
There is no zainichi. But a only Japanese who hate Japanese propaganda and abe. Young japanese like me hate Japanese lie and we feel sorry for Korean and Chinese about what japs keep on stealing culture from them and never accept a war crime and never pay money for this. We has rights of hate own country for the justice. I hate jap lie and jap fake culture and stealing culture !!

Lie is lie.
Jacks steal culture and lie. That's why I say it's lie. Lie is lie. Truth is truth.
And jap karate is fake but a copy of Korea and Chinese martial arts.
What's wrong? I'm just speaking a words of truth only.

Korea is place full of liar shit eaters, the place is so ugly and people there are so disfigured they all do plastic surgery at early age even their history is full of surgery because its almost nonexistent and ugly

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW NIPS?

>The motion of kicking something was invented in Korea
Fuck off you fucking gook expat

Would fuck the middle and lefty. Hoverhand can watch and cry in the corner.

>>ITT a jap pretending to be korean

korea-kun

please apologize to America,Russia and China.

Korean Poo Wine
vice.com/video/how-to-make-faeces-wine

Gay foreplay is not martial art.

This is what we call a typical jap Brazil mix boy. Lute machida nagasaki.
Why Brazil hap mix is such uneducated?
Read a text book of history sometimes before shit post like that

More likely a korean pretending to be a Jap or so called Zainichi.

Hahahha damn nigga... Post some more.
Lmaoing hard.

This!!!This is what jap nationalist is doing all the time. So ugly and lier Japanese nationalist...
Checkmate jap nationalist netuyo

>Read a text book of history sometimes before shit post like that
Yeah Korean textbooks are fantasy, Korean can't live in real world because it shows they are made of shit.

He was albino actually. Zero melanin master God.

Japs stole most of their shit from China

Pankration predates Indian/far east martial arts, my Catholic Serbian friend.

Actually China gave lots of shit to japan.

They are all shitty fighting styles. You are arguing over garbage. A regular boxer would destroy any teakwondo faggot.

Fuck the japs and chinks too

No one care what Mario Hiroshima Kawasaki is saying.
No one care.
Fantasy is Japanese propaganda which made by jap nationalists such as abe.
I hate how jap and jap mix nazis Brazilian lies and insult whole asian like that.
You are enemy of whole Asia now. Don't you know?

Which one was first:
The korean sword or the japanese sword?

My flag is Croatia, friend.

700bc hardly can measure up to martial arts described in Vedas who go 1500 bc. Sumerians are 3000 bc at least so they top all.

One note for you.
The people who educated to make iron and real sword to Japanese is Korean.
And who educate Japanese how to use it properly is also korean.
Before Korea educate them, Japanese was being real aboliginal barbaric life. It's what we say Jomon era. Pls study it. How Japanese were barbarian before Korean educate them.

>Haidong Gumdo is original style of ken jitsu
>Yudo is original style of judo.
>Guhapdo is original style of iaido
>geomdo is original style of ken do
>Hapkido is original style of aikido

you fell for the b8 m8. You're clearly a troll or a lunatic nationalist that not even Koreans will take you seriously

It's absolutely netuyo jap nationalist is pretending korean.
This is what nationalist jap is doing all the time. So shitty and loser Neet Japanese nationalist is.

It's not cultural appropriation when you use things from your own culture and race.

Anyway what I wanted say is both Korea and japan is very similar and both has a great culture.
But only one bit fact is Koran culture is much older than Japanese one.
That is all

Your flag is a retard chessboard, your origins is still Catholic Serbian, friend.
The earliest form of boxing (pygmachia) is depicted in Knossos, which dates 1500BCE.
I'm not aware of any Summerian martial arts, not that it would really matter though.

Read this anyway. This is the fact of history.

He was a Nordic warrior monk.

yes. I read that and I know you're bullshitting. This is coming from a person who loves Korean culture

This.

>People would say Those things are original style of jap martial arts
>Yes it's true
It isn't. Korea is one of the few countries without an indigenous martial art. They stole from Japan, not the other way around - and indeed, in the earliest TKD books, it is also described like this.

But all of you stole from the ancient Greeks anyway, so who cares.

Prove this wrong You fucking loser weeb. Learn the history more seriously. Then you would know how Japanese was nothing but a barbarian before Korea and China educate them. Almost Every single part of Japanese culture is fake like that way

Japan has been around for over 1000 years along with its japanese people and japanese emperor

Everything in Asia therefore is stealing from Japan.

The only people that even come close are the heavily mixed 4000 year old jews woth no nation or national royal family

>Being this autistic
Lol try harder. You didnt even bother reading how karate got founded.

Karate was invented by some martial arts master that traveled around. Its mostly techniques of kung fu

my origin is Iranian. And my people retain best position and area of land in the balkans. Friend. Go suck some serb dick you flapped your mouth empty for too long.

Serbs and croats do share same origin though. No doubt about that.

Kill yourself gook

Fuck off, gook.

>Best possition
>not Greece
Pick one filthy sandnigger

>>indigenous martial art
Are you crazy nazis weeb or something?
There is too many indigenous martial arts in Korea such as Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop. And >Haidong Gumdo
Guhapdo,geomdo,Hapkido.

Get the fuck off the island then bitch

Ayyy. I'm a blackbelt in Taekwondo.

I'm in ITF like this girl.

ITF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WTF

Fuck those shits

>my origin is Iranian.
I thought you guys were Goths.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_hypotheses_of_the_Croats#Gothic_theory
You can shove your macho Catholic Serbian attitude all the way up your ass by the way. The manliest thing you cowards ever did and took pride upon, were the Foibe massacres. Butchering women and children. But yes, we should had helped the proud Serbs when we could and when we should.

Thats Sumerian warlord 4u.

Greece is pathetic now. Your women were always ugly and your men are pussies and homos like they always were.
Arguably you invented cucks and sjw with muh philosophy.

Now this is some anti-intellectualism

Ok weeb neo nazis get out you are enemy of whole Asia now. Think about the feeling of the victim of Japanese war criminal.
It's a war criminal flag it's more worse than nazis in Asia. So I think all the ween like you is more or less as evil nazis especially as like you.

Learn to speak English you fucking hook. Should have been three bombs cunt.

>>Karate was invented by some martial arts master that traveled around. Its mostly techniques of kung fu

Yes it is that why I'm saying that karate is copy of Korean martial arts master invention and Chinese martial arts master mix togather. It's copy of Korea and chinese martial arts. So now you get it?

Both Korea and Japan are wannabe China. Korea has little bit more of actual history and culture, but essentially the same as Japan - countries coined by the cultural influence of Middle Kingdom.

On point of Karate even - it has nothing the fuck to do with taekwondo, since it was directly copied from the chinese traders visiting Japan and occasional Japanese travelers going to China to learn (and getting their assess kicked on mainland).

Hwoarang is genuinuly Korean martial art, Taekwondo on other hand is just an assambly.

Karate is wrongly copied Wu Shu

This is typical jap in usa.

>war
>criminal
Pick 1 retard

War is war. There is no justifying any of it you jew/subhuman.

>not even a slight argument

Not really. Actual "home" of martial arts would be Mongolia and India. From there spread to China (and elsewhere), and in China adapted into hundreds of schools remnants and transformations of which we know today.

Read my post again.

Fuck Korea and FUCK Koreans. That is all.

This is all fucking lies m8, korea steals everything from Japan, here in Australia, all the Sushi places are run by koreans that try to pass themselves off as japanese.

Korean martial arts has more heart as a real culture such as Hwoarang. It's kick and sword tecnique is amezeing.
Not like Japanese martial arts which is clearly just a mix of martial arts tradition from Korea and china...it's sad and kind a funny too. Why Japanese could think such things are original culture of them?
Turuly stupid of Japanese

You can't expect anything better by a Catholic Serb.
The heck, they even have an autistic chessboard as a flag.

Japanese people/nation/emperor are the oldest kept intact since the beginning of humans. Only jews have kept less than 1/3 of that (the people barely) intact.

Everyone is just copying japan technically because they are the elders by about 1000 years

yeah.. and all the Korean restaurants are owned by Japs in Canada, whats your point?

>koreans that try to pass themselves off as japanese.

Am I the only one who can't tell Japs, Koreans and chinks apart?

Weeb pls think about this way ”which is more older Japanese martial arts or Korean Martial arts?”.
And older one means more original. Because new one is always came from older things offcouse?
And almost all of Korean culture is 1000year around more older than Japanese one.
Korea has own sushi too. You must not be so arrogant weeb.
Korea has own Korean sushi as well. It's what we call Gimbap.

Yes and you should be ashamed

lmao fuck off chink

>Korea
>1000 years older than Japan
>not getting rekt multiple times throughout history and turned into a rape colony with a new culture
What?

It's what we say of fake Korean restrant run by Japanese.
This is one of the fake culture of japs.>

those three is all the same. But Korean is I think much fashinable modern and hot or handsome compare Japanese or Chinese. This is my own thinking amyway

Dishonorable ally

You should be ashamed to have that flag

Oh wait, your just a fucking muslim

Is it true that white people smell kinda weird to Asians?

Sushi is objectively the best food in Asia and perhaps the world

All the Japanese martial arts are much older. Most Korean martial arts histories go like this:
>some faggot goes from Korea to Japan and studies an existing Japanese martial art
>goes back to Korea and starts their own substandard version of it, including a made up bullshit name that must sound cool to Koreans
>later tries to rewrite history with lies where the first parts didn't happen

>your

At least I can distinguish between "your" and "you're".

English is hard, hm? :^)

Netuyo jap nationalist on USA is so annoying. Shame on you

All races smell wierd to others because that is how pheremones work. They signal strong genetic compatibility, especially when related to immune system and bone structure.

protip: Germans have the most unfavorable view of Japan outside of Asia

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Aikido and Jujutsu are superior to Taekwondo

Although I still think Chinese systems are cooler all around

Not an argument

the zainichi says

shigoto wa dekinai

No, it's not just that. I think it has something to do with a culture's dietary preferences.

For example, Indians smell like crap because they eat the worst spices.

I heard Asians think Europeans smell weird because out diet contains a lot of dairy.

>most multikulti cucked race on the planet next to Swedes
>hates xenobanning nationalists
So surprising

They'll be chanting ALLAHU ACKBARS within a decade across Europe

>mfw Japan gets cucked by one guy and a handful of peasants

>most multikulti cucked race on the plane

lmao look who's talking

Definitely factors also

My shit smells extra shitty when I eat cheese/dairy or lots of heavy meat

>They'll be chanting ALLAHU ACKBARS

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

Allahu ackbar indeed. Triggered? :^)

Americans are a group of people. We aren't a race for a while now.

It has it's ups and downs but when you have an open borders google as POTUS then it may as well be gasoline begging for a match

Also, am I the only one who thinks that Japanese and Korean sound pretty much the same?

>Why are Japanese faggots?

Because they're faggots?

Of course you don't have open borders, little princess. That's why you literally aren't only 62% white, eh? :^)

Yay cuckolds, feminists and brownskins...

Fuckers voted a muslim globalist into the whitehouse just to show how tolerant they are. Should send refugees into their homes with guns and tell them "this is what you asked for"

Dance with me, Burgerbro. Dance the dance of life :^)

Weeb or jap pls go.
There is too many indigenous ancient martial arts more older than Japanese one in Korea such as Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop. And Haidong Gumdo
Guhapdo,geomdo,Hapkido.

Jap martial arts has 200 to 300years history at best.
But some of Korean martial arts is nearly 2000years old of history.
A lot of document is mentioned this.
Korea martial arts is More older than three kingdom age

Who the fuck speaks korean?

Guns are at least a nice balance. They have to stay at least 500m away if they want to guarantee survival. Also being able to say anything I want to them legally is nice. Just dont work for a cucked boss or you get fired.

its pretty similiar. You can almost tranlaste word for word except that Korean is alot more versatile in pronouncing foreign words

>This bait thread having over 100 respond

Why you guys pay attention for Japan flag?

>Who the fuck speaks korean?
gee.. maybe Koreans? Who the fuck speaks Japanese?

We got 1 last chance to save humanity

I hope we get to liberate Germany from Islam after USA under Trump

If not, oh well, that's life.

Pretty sure that Japanese culture is 3000 years old

is good

>who speaks japanese?
Only intelligent people from what I have seen

Never heard korean desu

Korea and japan is totally the same but Korea is onlymore older one as teacher country of japan.
There is too many indigenous martial arts in Korea such as Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop. And >Haidong Gumdo
Guhapdo,geomdo,Hapkido.

W T F
T
F

I heard around 1500 years. Source on 3000?

That's getting close to the jews 4000

Korea and Japan scores more or less equal in IQ tests, if not Korea being slightly higher

>Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop

What the fuck is this???
No Japanese knows those shit.

why don't go back to your country gook.

>Between the third century and the eighth century, Japan's many kingdoms and tribes gradually came to be unified under a centralized government, nominally controlled by the Emperor. The imperial dynasty established at this time continues to reign over Japan to this day.
>1200-1800 years and still standing
Impressed me

Like I said

Just personally I don't ever hear koreans, but I do hear intelligent Japanese conversations

In reality. Korean is much smarter than Japanese lol this fact is already recorded.

Gooks are only good at copy of other cunt.

Literally isnt Korea the plastic surgery capital of the world because they want to copy others so much?

No one is talking such things.
What we are talking is why Japanese steal culture of Korea and China such
as teakwondo

kek

Daily reminder that "China" rhymes with "vagina"

>teakwondo

Taekwondo was developed during the 1940s and 1950s by various martial artists by incorporating elements of Karate and Chinese Martial Arts with indigenous Korean martial arts traditions such as Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop.

Karate is much older than gook shit.

They do have some feminine views on war

Zainichi pls go

Japan is far better than k*rea. It has never occupied Japan, on the other hand...

>>Taekkyeon, Subak, and Gwonbeop.
This three is 95% of teakwondo and those ancient Korean martial arts has nearly 2000 to 5000years around of old history.
That is why I'm saying teakwondo is much older and real than karate fake culture. Get it?

>those ancient Korean martial arts has nearly 2000 to 5000years around of old history.

Source?lel

t. korean immigrant living in japan

Japs are koreans and chinese mix babies. You think they are racially distinct?? this is like saying north and south koreans are racially distinct. They stole some Islands from the siberian eskimo and think they are a separate species of asian. get a load of this guy.

Judo, katana and jiu jitsu make karate obsolete since there's no need for stand up striking. You are most vulnerable when fully extended.

It's a common sense and surch yourself
A lot of document about it is on internet and books,

Fuck off lute machida Fukushima Nagasaki

History of Taekwondo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo

Further information: Korean martial arts

A "family tree" of the five original kwans of taekwondo. The five kwans are highlighted in yellow text.
Beginning in 1945, shortly after the end of the occupation of Korea by Imperial Japan, new martial arts schools called kwans were opened in Seoul. These schools were established by Korean martial artists who had studied primarily in Japan during the Japanese rule.

>""These schools were established by Korean martial artists who had studied primarily in Japan during the Japanese rule. ""

top kek

Nah it's pretty easy to tell them apart. Japanese sounds the nicest, followed by a powergap, followed by Korean with Chinese being dead last. I'm no weeb btw, I've just heard all three languages and that's what I think

Japanese doesnt sound so nice when it tries to pronounce loan/foreign words though

Nobody has ever truly conquered japan

youtube.com/watch?v=5zPhBFEizzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JLyKJsbw4G4

In this thread, autistic Koreans studying abroad in Japan make a thread from their shitty dorm.

lol karate is significantly more effective than tae kwan do, so the japanese 'plagiarism' in my view falls under fair use. they improved a little pussy ass fancy high kicking system and replaced it with power kicks, they improved it.

Pretty much this