Opinions on boxing

Is boxing one of the only true übermensch sports ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5UdMnyms5E
youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
youtu.be/i5eL0SJh6a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boxed amateur in my early 20s and fought a few pro fights.

I liked it. Lots of blacks in the sport though.

Man, Dark Souls was pretty fun.

Me on the right

Asking because I'm training for boxing but do the blacks have any skill or they mostly nigs

>Is boxing one of the only true übermensch sports

No. Wanna know why? There's rules. Rules are there to keep the weak from being devoured and the stupid from killing themselves.

wtf i hate rules now

ultimate sport imo. most other sports are just games. I've been boxing for years, and I am always surprised by how much thinking and strategic planning is necessary, especially with the adrenaline and the violence going on. I know all sports build character, but boxing builds a very specific one, which teaches you to fight back and not be a silent victim.

What sport would you prefer dr.libertarian ?

After boxing for years has your face or brain gotten messed up at all?

me on the left

Generally, they are pretty good if it's just boxing. Nearly all will be better than you. You will be one of like 2-3 whites.

I train Muay Thai and we also have a boxing group that trains at our gym. We cross spar a lot and I consistently beat the dogshit out of those niggers if it's a kickboxing match. If it's only boxing I get my ass handed to me.

only if you're aiming for a vibrate function

MMA> boxing

Also grappling martial arts > striking arts

As a Slav will I have a chance against the blacks though, also are they good blacks or mostly dindus

How in any way would grappling be better than striking you are literally rolling around with anouther sweaty guy

>MMA

It's underrated as far as I know.

There was a mixed martial arts tournament here. With top-notch fighters representing different martial arts, karate, taekwondo, everything, and boxing.

In terms of given to taken hits, the boxer was clearly the best. Most notably, his footwork was in a different league altogether. Kicks were useless against him as he had already stepped away and could counter.

This forced his opponents to go in with their fists, only to receive a smorgasbord of knuckle sandwiches.

The boxer didn't win in the end because he didn't score kick points.

So basically he was the best but didn't win because he was a boxer ?

Boxers limit themselves to punching. To make themselves small target, they take sideways stance with one leg leading. Take away that leg and they lose the basis of movement and strong punches.

tl;dr kicking a cunt in the nuts is the only úbermensch sport

>How in any way would grappling be better than striking
Strikers rarely know how to deal with a clinch, once a grappler has his hands on a striker it's basically game over.

Muhammad Ali lost against a guy that laid on the floor and kicked

youtube.com/watch?v=R5UdMnyms5E

MMA is for American internet autists

Makes a bit of sense, I guess I just have a personal bias because when I did ju jitsu back in Russia it was just rolling around with sweaty old men

>flag

Checks out

Only people I've ever met who like mma are edgy gopniks

Any good boxer gets rekt by someone good in wrestling and/or BJJ. Most of the time, that is, if the grappler can get a grip on him.

Boxing is good with boxing rules and to just lay someone out in a street fight.

Put a boxer with no kick and groundgame against someone well rounded and hes gonna have a hard time.

I still prefer boxing and have been doing it for 10 years. Its more of a fitness thing for me these days.

>rolling around with sweaty old men
so what's the problem?

>ju jitsu
>in Russia
You should've gone with sambo as it is quite versatile and there's just enough striking and grappling.

I need to know, who's better at boxing Slavs or niggers

no, not really. I managed to avoid all the major injuries boxers usually have. My nose looks a bit flat but nothing too noticeable. Although, I competed back when protective gear for amateurs were used, these days even amatuers fight without helmets, so I'd probably look a lot worse if I competed these days. As for brain, well everything's fine for now, but as I said, my head was pretty much safe during my fighting years. Now I just do it for fun and spar once a week with young fighter who see me as an experienced old fighter (i am 25), so they go extra hard and kick my ass lol

Muay thai. My nigga. Who are your favourite fighters?

right now? slavs no question

Kovalev, Lomachenko, Usyk, Lebedev, the Klitschkos, plus all the great amateurs that don't turn pro

Niggers are the better boxers.
Slavs are the smarter boxers.

All in all, fuck the race thing its about talent and training.

Do you know anything about peek a boo style?

I don't care much about race or anything I just mean in general

Klitschkos are highly overrated in my opinion.
Especially the later years.

cant generalize.

Well good for me then, don't let leaf deceive you I'm a Russian imigrant

Boxing champ Tyson Fury says Jews own all the banks, newspapers, and TV stations.

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

Wlad for sure, he lost his balls after his early losses

Vitali however was a beast

No one looks at a 25 yr old as an old fighter. .. in the amateurs if your getting beat by a kid and your 25 you have never boxed ever. .. you lying reddit monkey

well I read about it. every fighter adapts his skills and abilities to a style. someone who's 2m tall and has long arms won't have the same style as someone who's 175cm and a mountain of muscles. good coach finds you your style and helps you perfect it. so the peek a boo worked for Tyson but it won't for anybody else. for example, I use an orthodox stance and I am something of a brawler. Served me good

LOL Fag... I box it's good enough you want to roll around with a man training 4x a week in that Fag shit...just to tell ppl how tough you are bjj people are the worste

It all depends on context

In a street fight,

Fighting 1v1, grappling is superior
Fighting 1vX, striking is superior

>citation needed

If you look in nature, real predators like lions,tigers and bears grapple. Its only the pray like buffalo which strike.

>MMA
do you even know what that means?
That's like saying caesar salad>lettuce you dolt

that's not what I said.
I used to fight when I was 18-22/23. These day I spar maybe once a week with 18, 19, 20 yo kids who compete and are in top shape. I don't fight myself and of course nobody thinks I am really old. Meant to say they see me as a bit of a challenge and they go extra hard, even though we are friends from the same club. And they beat me. For that part, well I just suck I guess, I mean some of them are really talented and so fast. I just always had balls and strong, wild punches, nothing more. so they are simply better (atleast 2 of them)

>>citation needed
>logic

do you have claws and sharp teeth, negro?

Lmfao. Is this a joke?

Of COURSE they have skill. The average untrained black guy is a better fighter than most trained white guys. Frankly, no training will "compete" with their fast twitch muscles, brick skulls, and genetically determined horizontal punching power.

still salty after being choked out?

You'll get a mix. But if they can afford to pay for classes generally they're better off than your average nig. But nearly all come from some sort of rough background.

lmao fucker got tapped out

Same here m8. Wanna box?

>The average untrained black guy is a better fighter than most trained white guys
is this some cuck fantasy? it makes no sense

We have hands with good grips which can act as claws. And if you really wanted, yes you can definitely bite the shit out of someone

Catch as catch can > everything else

Seriously. No sport requires as much mental training AND physical conditioning as catch wrestling. That's why catch wrestlers were busy destroying every judoka, every jiu jitsu practitioner, every freestyle and Graeco wrestler, and every boxer. A 180lbs Jap managed to dominate MMA just by being a good catch wrestler.

nig nog detected.

Malay poster is correct.

Who the fuck cares.

This is not political.

This

Maybe in Malaysia where fighting involves approaching a stranger in the street, removing his pants and then sucking his cock

What if you get KO'd before you can grapple?

They don't teach how to hit in jiujiutsu only some evasion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
what are you dreaming about, filthy nigger?
count nigs here

>We have hands with good grips which can act as claws
i want to see you clawing something to death

all that matters in a street fight is who attacks first and how many friends they have to pile in

Ramon Dekkers, seanchai, I like watching Buakaw train...John Wayne Parr and Dieselnoi.

I'm also really liked Andy Hug even though he wasn't MT.

I have fought against a Sambo dude, i dont recommend it in the least buddy.
that shit is hardcore.

They're called negros you racist shitlord

I ask about peek a boo because of how similar I am to tyson, people call me the Moscow mike at my gym

Fucking kek

boxing is not ideal for human. wrestling is way better. like, a lot less harming for yourselves.

So against a crowd of dindus a boxer on your side would be best

Uk supporting cuckery as always

jesus fucking christ you REALLY are similiar to tyson at least in brain department.

>Randy Coutoure.

Such a beast.

Not really, you can do BJJ take downs and judo throws that leave you in complete control of the situation, and don't make you tangled up with an enemy.

If you're fighting a crowd you should be running, not fighting. So striking vs grappling breaks down in meaning here.

what the fuck

>If you're fighting a crowd you should be running, not fighting. So striking vs grappling breaks down in meaning here.
finally someone with brain, or actual expierience
i swear to god you niggers make me angry sometimes

>Moscow mike
keked
ask your coach to help you find a style, if you are being serious that is

Whoa there what's got u so salty

Want to know how I know you're a Manlet?

youtu.be/i5eL0SJh6a4
Running still the best option when over powered

I will, so far peek a boo is what's worked best. If I ever get big il cal myself Moscow mike just for you guys

because you are scarfing down lies from autists without even questioning them beforehand
at least half of those faggots never even saw a fight in person
not to mention that ASKING about that on fucking Cred Forums is a retarded concept to begin with
just ask your fucking mates at the gym or your trainer for fucks sakes

Because mike Tyson is is about 5 9 and so am I, I never said I wasn't one senpai

Was just asking this guys opinion mane

It's not funny when you quote facts.
You should reply something like want to know how I know you're a virgin or want to know how I know you have wet dreams over Hillary Clinton pegging you with a strap on
You get the idea

Polish boys get really angry once you start arguing about fighting.
Its all they do and most of them have a wide variety of experience in it.
They get really salty and defensive.

Sorry Senpai I'm not good at speaking English

I can see, so angry about my dindu jokes

t. trudeau

I'd love to fight treudeu

The fuck? You think this is some kung fu shit?

Also.

Soutpaws rule.

>Dropped by a weak cross
What a puss

No in the sense that claws are used to latch on to something, just as our hands can do

this fucking webm gets me everytime
I've laughed at it for a good minute before
that nigger's face
aaaa