G O O G L E

>"white man white woman"
AND
>"European people art"
AND
>"American inventors"

Genuinely curious what Cred Forums thinks of the results. I am kind of in shock and disbelief to be honest. This is either completely intentional or completely irresponsible.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Icq6
izismile.com/2011/08/24/polish_people_having_fun_part_2_45_pics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=taN0S63vWvQ
medievalpoc.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DRCntALgLzk
productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/websearch
yandex.ru/images/search?text=european people art
youtube.com/watch?v=HnAVp0EnyF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks OP, ruined my morning with a bunch of out of place niggers.

yeah we saw the MW video too chink twat

>actually using google

Wtf is wrong with you newfags?

fuck you I'm going to bed angry now

I knew about this a long time ago. I made a thread because I was reminded by MW and rarely see it brought up on Cred Forums. Just making a friendly post user, don't get your jimmies in a knot.

sauce?

>that inferior earth rotation period

Cucked by the British invented timezones.

Sorry user.

>OY VEY USE JEWGLE GOYIM

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

You're talking like this is news to us.

Probably just someone having a laugh at google.

Try other search engines and inform us of the results user!

Fuck off with these shit threads, nigger.

Do your own fucking homework.

Honestly? I think it has to do with SJWs using SEO instead of Google themselves. Otherwise I doubt the results would be similar same with DDG.

Also, top kek at pic related. "White man and white woman."

It's the same results for most search engines. Nor entirely sure why you harbor such hostility.

Hey look it's the canadian autist who is obsessed with this topic even though it has been explained to death that this is how search algorithms work!

Is it hard being an aspie in a country with a 10-year waiting list for "free" healthcare?

Here's the explanation for everyone who isn't autistic:

-White man and white woman

People don't usually specify white when talking about white people. Most search results, if you exclude a racial adjective, default to showing white people. When you specify "white" it brings you to pages where being white would need to be in the description, e.g. when you have a page dedicated to interracial shit, that is where you start saying "White X/Black Y". If it's just two white people it would just be "Cute couple" or something like that which doesn't bother mentioning whiteness.

-American Inventors

In USA we have diversity projects every fucking year in February that require us to find a historical black person of relevance to write about. Most people don't know any, so they gotta rely on the internet, which has led to a ton of pages about the handful which have contributed over the years. This also combines again with the fact that they are often referred to as "african-american inventors" over and over, increased frequency -> higher page rank.

bar the last one, american inventors, the first two show the results they do because of the way the search is phrased and how google algorithms work

if you want to see art with european people, just google european art. Adding 'people' makes google believe it is black people cause everybody puts in black people, when searching for something containing just that

same goes for white woman white man - you'll search for white couple if you want to see a white couple. otherwise google will think you're searching for white x and other color x

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

A canadian has made this thread or a variation of it every morning around this time and it keeps going to thread limit with people ignoring the obvious

I'm genuinly curious how this happens.
I mean does somebody go out of his way to link those pictures with those search terms?
How does the search engine get mislead in such a way?

Wikipedia on Search Engine Optimization
archive.is/4Icq6

Basically you manipulate your content to make search engines think it is the most relevant result.

If it were just Google I would blame them, but it is clearly someone exploiting search engines.

Tumbler picture dump "People of color in European art " is dumping images that you now see on google search , if you want to turn the tide create picture dump with "white people in eurpean art" on pinterest so chaners can spam it with pins

GAS THE SKYPES , ALGORITHM WAR NOW

Thanks for correcting the record! Silly me!

this is insane

i never thought it was real, i always thought it was a meme

the worst is knowing that google is being used on this site with the captcha, and there is no way to leave

>memeing because you can't actually rebute the point

Again, thanks for correcting the record!

That's a very detailed response! Almost autistic in it's zeal!

I am now #shillforhill

I find it funny how SJW all against cultural apporiation when white looking plays role of some minority but completele ignore when its otherway around. But then again guess there is reason why cultural marxist go around chanting that white people have no culture.

This is the communism you wanted.

Just report it as wrong search results moron
The script just grabs sites most linked and how they describe the image

how can you be so retarded

Google does tamper with results, but a lot of these patterns are just because of how humans use the internet

It's not really much different than when

"Why do blacks/women/jews " would auto-fill stuff like commit more crime, act irrationally, control the world

Google isn't sending a message, search engines aren't intelligent and people aren't sitting there deciding what should come up for every fucking combination of words someone could type in. They only bother adjusting the results when negative ones go viral and someone in charge takes notice

>white man white woman
>implying the search engine cares about word order and won't throw out the second 'white' as redundant

Same with this, who googles white woman white child
If you really want it to show up start googling it
along with other people
Same with the "hillary" controversy
You can report auto complete results as offensive

Imma need sauce desu

Bro what are you trying to accomplish exactly?

Open your eyes. Take a look at this pic from Germanbro. Goggle is the biggest search engine on the planet - one of the biggest companies on earth - the most advanced AI on the web, if they are overlooking these search results they are inept. Considering some of the best and brightest minds in the world work for google, I'm going to assume they know exactly what's going on.

Go shill on reddit or jezebel.

It really made me think

>Google Image search "American couple"

Google American Criminals.

You'll be pleasantly surprised.

It's not just google.

Just look at this shit. Apparently not only most American inventors were black, but Ben Carson is an inventor now.

Maybe we should actually capitalize on it and claim Ben Carson is some sort of a brilliant scientist.

CIA is irish?
that explains so much

BECAUSE IT DEPENDS ON THE BACKLINKS
AND ALL SEARCH ENGINES HAVE SAME BACKLINKS

What's with all the animosity and name calling?

These have been the results for a long time, even after being reported.

If you can't see the bigger picture you're the one that ignores reality, not me.

izismile.com/2011/08/24/polish_people_having_fun_part_2_45_pics.html

googles*

I'm sorry, im just pissed this is 1000thread about this

And this pictures on the blog are from polish site that laughs at freaks

>>"white man white woman"
>AND
>>"European people art"
>AND
>>"American inventors"
Just for keks, try the same with Bing and report back.

>Genuinely curious what Cred Forums thinks of the results.
I am sickened by the crap that these jews throw at us constantly now days.

>I am kind of in shock and disbelief to be honest. This is either completely intentional or completely irresponsible.
Wouldn't it be irresponsible if they did thin intentionally?

>European people art

>it happens with DuckDuckGo too
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are a part of the problem you whore worshipper

more of girl please.

google knows you're looking for images with race as a topic

so google delivers you images with race as the topic

omfg conspiracy

>white man white woman
Probably because you only use "white" in this context, if you are actually using "black", "asian", etc.

>European people art
"people of color" leads to this

>American inventors
African-American leads to this

This just shows how Google algorithms are still dumb af and are not even close to understand nuanced meanings. That's why using google instead of nigger would actually lead its algorithms to suggest banning its own name.

Thank you goyim! I get 5 shekels for each conversion. We appreciate your support for her.

FRESH OC

>tfw I recognize this webm from my sissyfication videos

feels degenerate

A little baby skype

>google "european people art"
>bunch of dindus
>first picture is titled "The black europeans of the medieval age"
>mfw europeans are not allowed to have a history and heritage anymore

lol wat?

if you search for example "French art", "Spanish art" or "Italian art" it doesn't show any niggers because only retarded (black) Americans would even search "European art" lol

it is a she or a he/she? if a she, more vids?

Now search for 'European people"

She, don't know sauce

WHAT THE FUCK ITS REAL!!??

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS????

that's the fucking cover of a book on european history

So now Europe looks like the US?

youtube.com/watch?v=taN0S63vWvQ

The "white man white woman" one is fucking insane.

normal people don't search for "european people" other than if they're interested in how it relates to other peoples in that context.

Yes, so is pic related, published by Oxford University Press.

German art shits out a bunch of bullshit

> muh algorithms

Isn't anyone a little bit suspicious how putting a non ambiguous search term like "white man and white woman" into the search bar results in race-mixing couples ? Google is the biggest most advanced search engine in the world using the latest advances in AI, yet a simple term like that results in completely opposite results ?

thanks leaf bro

has the maple syrup started running yet this year?

thanks leaf

doing something good for once

JESUS
C
H
R
I
S
T

Soon.

:^)

Lol you guys

European people art

gives a shitton of googles

But

european art

gives only white art

no way this is real

i can't wait.

do you use it as lube?

He's licking a bum

:^)

it's all because of a single tumblr that is super popular : medievalpoc.tumblr.com/

the person running it does good seo

What did Google mean by this?

Too sticky. But it lubes up pancakes real good.

>no spurdo

>it's real
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OY VEYYYYYYYY

actual pic, or a link to it pls

i want to poor maple syrup on muh dick and have a female leaf tend to it.

is that a fetish up there?

also pancakes.

Checked and using googles instead of niggers after this.

wtf look what I just found with "American Astronauts"

I think I will not sleep tonight. Wtf is that?

Well fuck it's real.

WHAT

IS

HAPPENING

THIS

IS

NOT

FUNNY

WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM SPACE PROGRAMZ (if only)

those arent the first results. you had to scroll down once to get all the nonwhites

>No mention of Niel Armstrong

>German art
>Van Gogh

Jesus Christ

He looks like the Black Devil Doll from Hell:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRCntALgLzk

>>"European people art"
>some pinterest and tumblr pages with people of color being the top results
reee

>>"white man white woman"
>1 image would fit query out of the top 30 results

Disappointed, but not surprised.

>Feels good.

It's not just the nog, what do you think the nest of birds symbolizes?

If you search "white couple" a few still manage to creep in. I'm pretty sure Google has some level of automatically valuing search results that have some degree of interracial peoples higher, probably with facial recognition.

cuckin' crazy m8

das it mane

Ofcourse it's intentional. We dont call them the eternal jew for nothing.

google is run by leftshits
they use anything for propaganda

at this point ideally you'd drag google to anti-trust court, they could qualify as a monopoly, they cant be allowed to control the web

>a bunch of gypsies
lol

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM, THEY KNOW

Whatcha talkin bout Willis

Dear lord my sides have reached orbit

It's almost like you retards dont understand how search engines work

google
>man and woman
and
>European art
and
>Inventors

The kikes are scared of Trump, so they're accelerating their plans. We're officially heading towards Weimar republic tier shit. Buckle up.

look at that big bulge. you mad white boyz?

search "American couple"
2/3rds of the results are non-whites, despite America being 70% white

Top kek

>American couple

hmm

>search for german couple
MY SIDES! CHECK THE BOTTOM ROW

This

Computer scientist here confirming that search algorithms are not racist to white people.

>white man white woman

not a single white couple on the entire image page

all the websites top hits areabout interracial couples

wtf

>Cred Forums memes nigger to Google to preemptively combat censorship
>Google forcing niggers into searches

P O E T R Y

Kek I love how they refer to white people as "The cave men"

After all we wuz in caves n shiet while black ppl wuz kangz n queenz who built da pyramids yoooo

TOP LEL

Didn't he perform some groundbreaking surgery involving conjoined twins or something?

This
t. software engineer

They're specifically targeting you. Yes, you.

You get the same with bing

I went to an introductory lecture this morning about Kortext, which is the an online text book system my uni uses. They showed us a 3 minute video about the app which was a series of interviews with students that use it, there were about 10-12 students, only one white person and she spoke with what I think was a Polish accent. There was blacks, east asians, arabs, a fucking gay arab yet not a single white English person. It was filmed in London and is used all around the country. Made me fucking sick..

So how come "german man, german woman" gives nigger results too?
There is no "african american" or "people of color" suffix or prefix to it.
You collosal retard.

For the same reason, writing german man, german woman makes no sense and will only pick up articles written by shit like salon with titles like "german women prefer black men to german men"

What the fuck. You made me think.

My colleges welcome video was a collection of blue haired dykes talking about how progressive Ayrshire is

Yup, that's the shit that turns me into a goosestepping white nationalist.

It wasn't always about race. It used to just be about politics and policy. I wasn't against immigration because I wanted to save the white race, I was against it because of the resulting culture clash. But now, they have made it about race. So it's about race for me, too.

And if it's acceptable to be anti-white, it's also acceptable to be pro-white. I am pro-white. And because I am pro-white, I believe white people have the right to be the majority population in the countries where white culture is predominant. And that means niggers and muslims get to stay the fuck out. Unless, of course, we can also colonize Mekka.

Wait, we can't? Then niggers and muslims can stay the fuck out.

thanks for correcting the record "computer scientist"!

the future looks glorious! I should have known it's all just a coincidence!

I am no computer scientist just a simpleton, so it's good that you enlightened me lol

OK, you get the same results with:

- Bing
- Yahoo
- DuckDuckGo

Holy shit...I didn't think this was real until I dsearched it myself.
I don't like it, I want to go back.
I've never had a harder red pill to swallow

How about explaining why European people art turns up only blacks?

apologies for the ellipses, didn't mean to end it with that.
God I hate it, I haven't been in education for 8 years or so now, I wasn't ready for how in your face this kind of bullshit is.

Please send picture of swedish black member of royal house.

google is not a dictionary you fucktards.
No one posts an inage with a caption "white man and white woman".
They woulf never mention the color unless they want to make a point related to color.
No one makes a page that geberalizes all of european art but there is a page for the small fraction which has been done be people of color because this fraction of all the art has a character aspect which makes it dtand out from others.
idk about american inventors though, you guys are cucked hard by google

You're all fucking retarded

I love you.

May your chips always be crisp.

You can do that with pretty much every query, if you specify a race or ethnicity you will only get results where the race/ethnicity is the most important component, for couples it will be interracial because of articles mentioning the race, for "european people art" it will find mostly "black people in european art" because nobody uses "european people" to describe a painting
The one that makes the least sense is "american inventors" but as the other user was saying it's mostly because of websites doing affirmative action listing blacks only, if you search the same thing in another language most inventors listed are white

I literally fucking screamed out loud "what the fuck is that" when I googled european people art.

Woahhh this really made me think. I might send this to my blue pilled friend. I'm afraid he'll call me a racist though. I don't like being called a racist.

Is the truth racist though?

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK GOOGLE FUCK ZIONISM AND MULTICULTURALISM I FUCKING SWEAR HOLY SHIT THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM OF BEING MAD

>google british inventors
>not a single woman or non-white
Quite problematic desu

>liking hitler and the nazis is narrow minded

GET THIS FUCKING SUBTLE JEWISH BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE.

IF YOU'RE NOT FUCKING RETARDED THEN YOU KNOWNTHAT NAZISM AND HITLER ARE TOLERANT OF OTHER CULTURES AND EVEN RESPECTS THEM(EXCEPT THE ONES THAT ARE SUBVERTING AND DESTROYING THEIR COUNTRIES ON PURPOSE)

THIS IS STILL ANTI NAZI ANTI INTELLECTUALISM PROPAGANDA

or how a search engine works? for example when you search "white man" or "white woman" the majority of the searchs performed by users are looking for an opposite of what you search for (white man black woman or black man white woman).

so:
>"white man white woman"
(more selected mixed race results when one or more of the searched terms were entered)
>"European people art"
(search terms are not fluid in which would normally be searched, pulling results from other searchs. most like the "people art" (black people art))
>"American inventors"
(probably results of black history month, the only time people research american inventors is to give credibility to a horrible race based of the same few black people every year)

xenophobic hat

Bahahaha

>USA
>White

>cultural appropriation

Thanks USA, thanks for fucking nazi germany.

What do you use?

Don't worry bro googles gonna google. It's a matter of time before the tree of pogroms bears fruit, after that the googles will hang from the same tree after harvest. Get googled niggerfaggots xDDDDDDDDD

What should we use, user? I need to get away from the googles, before they riot all over the web.

>niall horan

kekaroo

The first hit you get is that Tumblr dedicated to shilling for the nonsense that Medieval Europe was overrun by Pieces of Crap. Most of the hits come from there, and Pinterest.

In short, it's one SJW loading the results of that specific search term.

>google employee corrects the record

Niggers really do have to steal everything

>Build pyramids
>still can't grasp basic english

Really makes my neurons start revolving.

Yandex (the biggest Russian search engine) shows roughly the same results actually.
>"European people art"
This one is different though.

I need more. More pictures of cute girls dancing with lights!

This thread ruined my day.

I dont even

could you be more obviously underage

I love this image- he leaves and enjoys all these monolithic cultures but the artist failed to implement multi-culturalism in those instances.

This is fucking hilarious, im laughing so hard right now HAHAHAHAHHA

Google's method of web crawling. Like, for example, for the search term "white man white woman," in order to consider both of them simultaneously, you have to add a comma or semicolon between them or some shit. Hence the result of either one white woman/one white man in an interracial couple. It just fetches either of them.

Because believe it or not, that's still a statistical niche so it makes sense that your average white couple doesn't feel the need to write a column on how they dated inside their "race."

lol come on Cred Forums

>"White Woman"
Wtf is with pictures 4 and 5?

White man, black man and black woman all search fine. But "White Woman" has 2 black people in it.

>that BBC

productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/websearch

Complain here guys. Someone else already has. Use a realistic handle not something like "Hugh Mungus" or "Pepe" or whatever.

>American couple
Looks American to me

>"white couple"
>european art"
>inventors united states"

I switched to Duckduckgo because of Google's new censorship policy.
Is there a better search engine?

Its all over. Even with Trump, there is nomore hope.

This!

Purge google from the internets!

The british broadcastint company is literally the BBC

Women consume the BBC in britain every single day

Oh man the jews memed that one good

See:

Well at least I have proof now when I tell my friends that Google has become a propaganda machine. I wonder if we'll reach a breaking point where Google results become SO propagandized that you can never find what you're searching, and people stop using google.

care to explain kiwi?

GUYS WHAT FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE SHOULD I USE?!

GOOGLE, BING, AND DUCKDUCKGO ALL GIVE ME THE SAME IMAGE RESULTS. I ONLY TRIED IT WITH "WHITE MAN WHITE WOMAN' ALL 3 OF THEM ARE GIVING ME PICTURES OF NIGGERLOVERS

WHAT THE FUCK DO I USE TO SEARCH WITH?! FUCKKCKCKCKKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Forcing "diversity" down people's throats is more important to google than relevant search results.

I use DuckDuckGo for now.

Absolutely shocking OP

WHY? THEY DO THE SAME THING

GO IMAGE SEARCH "WHITE MAN WHITE WOMAN" IN DUCKDUCKGO. DO IT.

ALL SEARCH ENGINES ARE DOING THIS cuck SHIT.

REEEEEEE

My results are different between DuckDuckGo and jewgle. Almost every time. In fact I sometimes find myself actually using Google when ddg doesn't provide what I want. As cucked Google is, it still is more powerful than ddg. I try to avoid it at all costs though.

That must have filtered in as 'North American couple', because that's clearly a Canadian family.

>bet
top fucking kek

wew lads!
America BTFO

WTF

You guys do realize what's going on, right?

damn_son.jpg

That's extremely reddity but i like it.

DuckDuckGo is even worse

>Peoples of europe
>Rise up
>KIKE

Yandex confirmed for Top tier

>"american musicians"

kek

>Genuinely curious what Cred Forums thinks of the results. I am kind of in shock and disbelief to be honest
Lurk moar, reddit fag. We've known about this for years.

SO uhhhh... can you repeat what you said OP...

The jew strike again.

Use startpage through Tor for privacy.

Results might be similar but at least you have actual anonymity/privacy.

You can use Google through Tor too.

>Google "white couple"

Hmmmm, no agenda here.

>European people art
Jesus Christ this is getting worse and worse. Imagine the skewed picture of history the next generation is going to have. Fug me. Europe is almost completely lost.

>I mean does somebody go out of his way to link those pictures with those search terms?
Yes.

You guys are assuming there's a conspiracy in these search results, and it isn't one. You just need to know how these search engines actually get results and it would make sense. It isn't some effort to subjugate whites, it's you guys using terms that will get back these results.

For example, saying "American" is making the search over index "African American" as a common term. People don't say "white woman" if they're referencing a white male and white female couple. They'll just say "white couple". Searching for such returns much more of the correct result. If someone specifically references "white woman" along with the search "man", it will find interracial pairings as a common search topic. Even "white couple" has a few interracial couples in there due to articles and images commonly referencing race in regards to other race. "Black man black woman" has similar search issues as well as many other racial searches.

You guys are trying to find very specific examples of searches that return faulty results and it really has nothing to do with some jew conspiracy and everything to do with how they retrieve these results.

>For example, saying "American" is making the search over index "African American" as a common term.
Google "American criminal"

This. Can everyone stop being so retarded now?

Try googling "European art" (AKA what someone would actually google) instead of "European people art" and look at the results.

>For example, saying "American" is making the search over index "African American" as a common term.

Ok makes sense, but explain why "European people art" is all niggers then?

Or explain why "white man white woman" is all nigger men with white women?

Yep, and again, this term links to "notorious American criminals". Most high profile serial killers, bombers, and US terrorists are white by simple virtue that America is mostly white. So when you make a vague search like "American Criminal", it is mostly going to reference those big name criminals like mafia bosses, Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kaczynsky, Gary Ridgway etc. Blacks make up the majority of PETTY criminals, not high profile criminals.

aight makes sense

Keep walking the good path, burgerbro.

Because people are searching "people of color in European art"
>Others would just search "European art:

Because people are searching "white man black woman" etc. etc.
>Others would just search "white couple" or even just "couple"

Who cares? None of you beta virgins are every going to get a girl anyways

It's happening on bing as well.

Something's kooky, and happening in complete subversion.

>googled/bing'd white couple
>get same shitty results

Either your fucking nose is starting to show, or you are still refusing to redpill yourself.

bing is the same

Yes! I hoped it would be a gif.

Duck duck go is not any better.

Mandela
a
n
d
e
l
a

>using terms like "american inventor"
>not expecting to get all blacks

wew lad, i bet you have the newest nexus android google phone.

SLIDE

Yep
A publicity stun to make gamers involved in politics.

>first result is a Scot

Every Scottish person with a brain left the motherland in the 19th century. We're a shadow of our former selves.

>This was /pol hero back then
damn, how low has /pol fallen

This....is this the secret weapon?

holy shit

BRILLIANT HOLY SHIT'S REAL

DDG is such shit. It auto jumps to the About or News and half the time the Web results are fucking wrong.

Ah, of course, Lewis Howard Latimer, inventor of the improved toilet system for railroad cars

Russia to the rescue
yandex.ru/images/search?text=european people art

Type in "white women"

fucking kek

>hurrd durr wat is boolean modifiers

>90013121
youtube.com/watch?v=HnAVp0EnyF4 related

this. we could have scandanavian tier civility productivity or better if we could go back to our 18-19th century gene pool. Probably applies to England almost as much too. Have to remember also that upper class breeding rates were much much higher back then relative to lower class breeding rates.

Sure, and I couldn't care less. You couldn't convince me to be a breeder even if you tied me to a bed and had a 10/10 thrust herself on me. I'd escape to Australia if needed.