Which person do you consider the most important and effiecient while speaking for the development of Western...

Which person do you consider the most important and effiecient while speaking for the development of Western civilization ?
For myself

1. Anglos
2. Meds (mostly Italians and Greeks)
3. Germans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhQIT85wobE
youtube.com/watch?v=_MaMFo7K3Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germanic should be below house pets

>tfw you understand that french people is the perfect mix, the masterpiece of the white race

Shill tier.

All whites are god tier, everyone else is shit tier.

Stop trying to split us up you fucking Skype. Go back to controlling your Googles, and trying to force interbreeding.

Hurp Durp, Which whites are du best, argue between yourselves. Fuck off hooknose.

if that chart were real america would be at the top.

typical euro-centric masturbation.

>Mediterranean
>white

Celts
---- POWER GAP ----
Germanics
---- POWER GAP ----
Slavs
---- POWER GAP ----
Meds

>north Europeans
>wogs
powergap
>shitskins

Dago detected

>look, its a kike divide and conquer episode

>french people
>white

nice try, frogquisha.

>god tiers:
Scandinavians, anglos, dutch, Ashkenazi
>top tier
French , north Italians
>mid tier
"Germans", celts, Iberians
>Low tier
East Slavs, Finno-Ugrics, South Italians
>Shit tier
Balkantrash, Baltictrash

>1. anglos
>mid tier : germanics
>shit tier ugric

breh

dat divide and conquer

lol Ahmed, good try. France isn't white.

/thread

I am half Italian and Cred Forums hates me for it and says I am not white. Neo-nazis have been very horrible to me on the internet because of my heritage.

>ashkenazi

achi du bisht eyn meshuga kop

>Oil niggers
>God tier
Literally a shithole until oil

So whats my nation. Not clearly ugoric by genetical test, and not nomad by language. Anyways my nation survived 1200 years in the middle of europe where we didnt had any relatives. Fought against germans,mongols,turks we even participated in some crusades. We did hol up Turkish for more than 600 years.. We fought hand in hand with germans, even did hold up Russians in critical times.. So west europe could stay west...

And we are shit tier? Fuck you annon.

Don't be so mad...

Hard to say. The Meds laid the foundation so I am going to say them, but the eternal Anglo conquered the world whilst the Aryan put the topper on the cake.

>ID is GECI

Te spanyol geci

I don't understand your alien language, sorry.

is the last one blowing a goat or what is that supposed to be?

Let's get real.

There are no living master-race Germanics anymore. They are either dead or about to die.

This is the superior order of things. I even have to admit that my Swedish/Czech heritage is shady at best.

1. Saami are the true and only indigenous peoples of Europe. Pure master race.

2. Finald (non Sammi)

3. Germanic/Northern Italian

4. Baltic

5. Slavic (except those mixed-up steppe people like Ukrainians. I'm talking Polish, Czech, Slovenian)

6. Celtic. They are below Slavs because they have been to migratory and polluted over the years.

7. Magyar

8. Christian Balkan

9. Non-Norman French/Iberian

10. Greek/Southern Italian

Fuck you, Ugris are god tier.

Not even German but they did almost everything the best

only Norway got the oil you dumb ameritard mongrel

why are we beyond slavs ?

>why are we beyond slavs ?

I typed that out pretty fast.

Why don't you redpill me on Hungarians.

I admit, I don't know much. I was going off the fact that you descend from Asian steppe people.

>Slavs low tier
>Nearly all of their countries are resistant to SJW degeneracy
>Nearly all of them are over 95% white.

Placing Germanics and Scandinavians anywhere near the top is retarded. They have betrayed the white race.

> Arab rape babies are god tier
> t. Mehmet

>Slav
>white

Saami are oogabooga tier gooks with a life expectancy of 36 years. Most of them live in Russia and Norway - not Finland.

>Placing Germanics and Scandinavians anywhere near the top is retarded. They have betrayed the white race.

If they didn't fuck niggers, and didn't mutilate themselves with tattoos, and if they could not be fat, they would be god-tier. They COULD have the cleanest most edible pussies.

This is purely going by genetic potential.

Culturally, however, they are a disaster.

>Saami are oogabooga tier gooks with a life expectancy of 36 years. Most of them live in Russia and Norway - not Finland.

This life on earth is about the lulz. Saami are fucking hilarious.

And they are truly the indigenous people who followed the retreating glaciers. That counts for something.

Except you're the shittiest race of people in Western Europe

Why do people forget about the technologies the Soviets made such as the Kalashnikov and space technology

That shit changed the world forever yet people forget that

>wogs
>People actually think "celts" are a race
Most "celtic" countries are just special-snowflake anglos

>Except you're the shittiest race of people in Western Europe

France is just...I don't even know what to say.

I just remember the French exchange students from the 80s in grammar school. They were greasy, smelly, rude little fucks.

I'm sure we can all agree that Anglos were the ones that nearly united the Western world and it wasn't until the Germans fucked everything up that we reached this sad state of affairs we see today.

So Anglos = god tier, Germanic = shit tier.

>Most "celtic" countries are just special-snowflake anglos

I'll take your word for it. I'm not being sarcastic either. I defer to your expertise and correct my list.

>skype
what

t.Africoon-americoon

>Meds ranking high
They were relevant only 2000 years ago, now they're literally WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS

>polish intellectuals

ThisAnd my summary :
Yeah we're from asian steppe people, some says we're from ugric origin from the ural mountain. That is the most commonly accepted theory since there are few people here with languages similar to ours gramaticaly and vocabulary too: Mansi ,Khanty,Vogul , especialy Mansi .

Some say we are turkic people, tho I dont agree with that, but its true that we were effected heavily by turkic cultures, borrowed words from them ,etc.

We founded our kingdom in 1000 under christianity, we abolished our shamanism etc, And through the years, we mixed with slavs and germans , so we basically genetically germano-slavs with remote relation to our ugric roots.

Through the 1000 years, we protected europe, joined some crusades, we also had rennaisance, etc.
Like user said , we hold up the turks, the mongols, etc.
We had quite a few royal dinasties , mostly of foreign origin, then the habsburg came ,thats when shit hit the fan and in 1920 it all came to end, we got enslaved to the russian scum and communism, and been under that opression until 1989 when the soviet union collapsed.

We are based people, also the most pessimist ones in the world you can find. We are not niggers ,we have strong work morale, our politicians are vaultfuck idiots since we're in democracy, we make good wine ,and our women are the hottest in the world(too bad I'M still a virgin lel) .

Aaaand that's it. I don't understand why Hungarians get shit nowadays... Its mostly from the entente faggots who got lands from us and still are unsatisfied.

what the fuck is anglos
anglos are basically germanic mongrels who mixed with neighbouring people

hence their language is mongrelised

>that blonde castrating the deer with her teeth

hhhnngggg

>fake mexicans

> Mediterranean
> White
Yeah sure, Portugal and Spain are natural sandniggers. The only one you see hanging out with negros and sandniggers in the ghettos are fucking Portuggers, that tells you a long story about how white they are.

Greeks used to be white, emphasis on the "used". They're hybrid turkroaches now. Not whites anymore.

2000 years ago? Sure, Rome was white, greeks were white, shit, even Spain was white.

But as of today, God Tier is Celts, period. Celts are the core of the white race, with Germanics being the only ones close to that title.

>luigi in charge of making fun of someone

>that image
U wot m8

>anglos want to unite
holy kek. this delusion
stalin united whole eastern europe he must be anglo

>down syndrome germans
>eternally irrelevant slavic shithole surprised relevant capitals of Europe are full of foreigners

>Ashkenazi
It's just one thing after another with you fucking Swedes

>And my summary :
>Yeah we're from asian steppe people, some says we're from ugric origin from the ural mountain. That is the most commonly accepted theory since there are few people here with languages similar to ours gramaticaly and vocabulary too: Mansi ,Khanty,Vogul , especialy Mansi .
>Some say we are turkic people, tho I dont agree with that, but its true that we were effected heavily by turkic cultures, borrowed words from them ,etc.
>We founded our kingdom in 1000 under christianity, we abolished our shamanism etc, And through the years, we mixed with slavs and germans , so we basically genetically germano-slavs with remote relation to our ugric roots.
>Through the 1000 years, we protected europe, joined some crusades, we also had rennaisance, etc.
>Like user said , we hold up the turks, the mongols, etc.
>We had quite a few royal dinasties , mostly of foreign origin, then the habsburg came ,thats when shit hit the fan and in 1920 it all came to end, we got enslaved to the russian scum and communism, and been under that opression until 1989 when the soviet union collapsed.
>We are based people, also the most pessimist ones in the world you can find. We are not niggers ,we have strong work morale, our politicians are vaultfuck idiots since we're in democracy, we make good wine ,and our women are the hottest in the world(too bad I'M still a virgin lel) .

One peculiar thing about Hungary, is that it's part of the club which includes Czechs, Germans, and Dutch. Belgium and France are sorta part of this too.

What these countries have in common is that you can find based police dogs being bred there.

Germany used to be on top, but their treatment of dogs is becoming extremely pussified. It's not dead, but it's dying.

Even the German police simply prefer getting their dogs from the Netherlands now. That was unthinkable until 20 years ago.

German cucked itself out of another fine tradition.

is this genetic purity or is this achievements ? if its genetic purity then

1.celts (the most white yes a potato is whiter than a german)
2. scandanavians
3. anglos

none of them can tan and non-dark hair is more common among them

If it wasn't for meds we'd all be worshipping rocks right now.

>purity = fair features
>american anthropologists

Our power comes from unity, all whites are good. If we split, we die.

>>purity = fair features
>>american anthropologists

>Italian
>Any room to talk after bringing in slaves from around the empire, and with whom you have successfully mixed

There's no such thing as the celtic or mediterranean race
Western Europeans are r1a and so are celts
>Slavs/Slaves were relevant at all
>He doesn't know anything about Spanish history

This. Anyone native to Europe is god-tier.

R1b*

Praise Kek!

>better change the subject
what are Basques, Tyrone?

>only people who I deem European are European
>please ignore the Siberian admixture in east and north Europe

Triggered

The problem is that Italy hasn't been worth shit for seventy years now

what European country has been worth shit in the last 70 years?

>what are Basques, Tyrone?

Well, those little darkies tend to their sheep, wear berets, and are spit-roasted by France and Spain and throw an occasional tantrum about it.

Yes, they are indigenous, but they are also shit-skin.

Are they even worth mentioning?

/thread
Finally someone with the same sentiments.

If only we could go back to being friends

yes, they have every reason to be considered pure blooded Europeans, don't change the subject now

From London to Houston to Sydney to Vladivostock...

It's true though, Germany got Jew'd and blacked. That can and will happen to the rest of us.

>which person
>lists ethne

this c-can we have a sauce on the ugric girl

you were shit under duce as well

^^^The reason we're in this fucking mess

>God Tier:
Slavs
>Good tier:
Skypes
>Shit tier:
Rest

I'm supporting what you said wholeheartedly

I'm Russian, to see America become pc is one of the saddest things ever, and I use to think this country had hope.

Get fucked, I guess. Get fucked, white race.

We should take in any and all whites until all the other races are gone, then we can go back to fighting among ourselves.

As we know, Brits will win yet again

>yes, they have every reason to be considered pure blooded Europeans, don't change the subject now

We are implicitly talking about white people, Luigi.

Great. Some sheep niggers wandered into Spain 20,000 years ago and held onto their sheep nigger ways.

You win.

I'm Native American

Am I white?

If we're talking apart from classical culture then Celts, Anglosaxons and Germanics. You can't really create a strict rank because every one of them were important to a particular epoch. For instance Anglosaxons weren't all that important in the 16 century compared to Italians, Frenchies or Iberians

>white race
YOU ARE ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MATE.

>I'm russian so i'm white
>le eurasian genetic
>asian
>finns are white mate

>I'm Native American
>Am I white?

Let me guess. 1/16th cherokee.

You got that band with the feather tattooed on your upper arm.

Go finish your bottle of wild turkey.

>F*nland
>Europe

>Paris
>Nice
>Barbosa
>Albania
>South Italy
>Greece
jej

>anglos 1.

In part (and there's no way you're full Native American)
Native Americans came from Siberia and were a mixture of Europoid and Mongoloid ancestry (like all Siberians) even before they crossed into North America.
Look up Tocharians and Yuezi amongst others.
Genghis Khan had both fair hair and light irises for example.

Germans are anglos

Germanic & Anglo saxon & Aryan & Scandinavian & Nordic & whatever you want to call it is the exact same thing.

1.north germanic only pure race

100. germanic
101.anglo

technically gypsies are white

>tfw am a gypsy

>Self hating Swede

Nordics = Anglos

It's the proposed way to circumvent google's new youtube censorship AI, when you want to use the term jew or kike.
Skype = Jew

Stop this meme, Anglos & Germanic is the same thing.

Anglos = Germanics

>>Mediterranean
>>white
They aren't white until Egyptians, Greeks, or Romans are mentioned. Then they wuz wheite n shiet.

meds are fucking negroes

Just because the Hungarian police beaten you up at the border, that doesn't mean you should shitpost, Ahmed.

They got tainted with nigger blood

OOOGA BOGGA WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET

Were white until they were conquered by arabs.

1. Anglos
2. Anglos
3. Anglos

Are you effete continentals even trying? Look. We'll help you out yet again if you promise to buck up this time, eh?

The English and Lowland Scots are germanic.

I have never seen a Greek that looks white, I think they've been successfully bred out or something. They all look like kebab or niggers.

as opposed to being fucked by them mr 'my president and supreme overlord is the literal product of interracial bm/wf mixing'

Belgium are mix of Celts and German

Top tier white people

We wuz native american n shiet

You know you descend from us right?

You've achieved more because you have 10 times our population

>ugrics are the worst
>Finland beats basically nearly every country in Europe in most metrics. Including IQ and education level.

Most to least
>germanics
>meds
>celts
>anglos
>slavs
>ugric

1. Slavs
2. Meds, Celts and Nords
3. Everyone else

Ever heard of the programme QI?

They released a book of facts in which it proved that "Celtic" civilization was just made up by a couple of guys in Oxford, who slapped some bullshit of horse tribes and pagans on to random unconnected people.

When they reprinted the book it was omitted due to the butthurt it had caused

>Sweden existed back then
>We controlled half of England for a decade so you descend from us
I want this meme to end

youtube.com/watch?v=GhQIT85wobE

Daily reminder that Americans/Australians/Canadian's are the only whites who have remained culturally and technologically innovative in the face of the rising East.

Europe is done, they have succumbed to the tides. They are Atlantis, but we are Rome.

Anglo Saxon = Scandinavian = Germanic

Exact same shit

Meds laid the foundation of Western society, Anglos took it for themselves and now here they are pretending to be the greatest, most succesful race on earth

WIR WAREN HORSECHINKS N SHEIßE!

>implying

>Basques are shit skins

You probably haven't one in your fucking life.

>mfw when my albanian girl is a nigger
or a hamite?

---> Go ask your biology teacher if Scandinavian, Germanic & Anglo Saxon means the same thing.

wtf I hate Europe now!

1/3 Slavic
1/3 Germanic
1/3 celts
we're multicultural and shit

>You probably haven't one in your fucking life.

Let's both go check out google images, shall we....?

This should be good for a laugh.

Sure you want to do this?

agree

Let the Aryans hit the floor...

Do it. Let's see.

No. different haplogroups

the real original germanics were the nordics, most germanics aren't nordic looking. Clearly different people "united" under a germanic culture, just like different people who were united under a celtic culture.

Anglo Saxon=Anglo Anglo=Angle
England=Angle land
Anglo Saxon=English

Stop lying.

Why? Finnics are not even in it. We're not Ugric, only Hungarians and some peoples in Russia are.

shut the fuck up puny canadian, nobody cares about your biased opinion.

what is that Ugric girl doing?

English like to pretend they are some other race. Myself and most English are Germanic (I see a lot on here say "N-NO WE'RE ONLY 30%" but thats because that number includes Cornwall and cumbria which the Saxons never invaded and the Welsh border territories where they lived side by side mostly). Yorkshire is more Norse descent than Saxon or Celt since it was their strong hold - obviously most Anglo-Saxons living there fled south and were replaced by Danes. A lot did stay though. I live in East Anglia and a study done here shows the average Germanic DNA is like 80%. Heres mine I'm from Yorkshire but my moms side is from the center of England. This 'Anglo' race or whatever Cred Forums likes to pretend is just a Germanic tribe or offshoot.

you've finally arrived, ANGLO
there's plenty of ARYAN BLOOD to get rid of ITT, get to work!

Are native Lithuanians Germanic, Slavic, or a mix of both?

Can we stop this retarded meme?

Aryan & Anglo & Germanic & Scandinavian & Nordic is the exact same fucking thing.It means the exact same race. UK is more mixed with Celtics, Germany is more mixed with Franks.

Anglo's come from Scandinavia.

How many retarded memes have you guys made by now?

Basque.

Fucking hell, that's darker than Mexican neighborhoods in Chicago.

Spain, Spain, Spain...

>Stop trying to split us up you fucking Skype. Go back to controlling your Googles, and trying to force interbreeding.
I fucking hate this forced meme REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>lehaircolormeme
>only blonde people are white amirite?

I agree, fighting off the google and the eternal Skype is more important right now, then we can go back to killing eachother.

I didn't say that.

>They released a book of facts in which it proved that "Celtic" civilization was just made up by a couple of guys in Oxford, who slapped some bullshit of horse tribes and pagans on to random unconnected people.
>When they reprinted the book it was omitted due to the butthurt it had caused

Hee hee

This

They aren't Spanish mate they aren't even indo European

>Calls us shit tier
>Germans are already moving to this Ugric country

kek

Why do many Anglos have dark features? Genuinely curious because I want to believe what you're saying.

Sure...
The guy with the grey jersey is the one that looks more basque.

Celts?

See
Like I said, they like to pretend they are some special different peoples despite English generally having more in common with Danes and Dutch (Angle/Saxon former territories) than Welsh.

He's Jewish

The angles was "Scandinavian" (if you consider Southern Denmark to be Scandinavia)

But I thought Celts were really Anglos, as well?

This. I'm a Slav and I know I'm far more useful to society than half of you neckbeard "germanics" who go on about culling Anglos and Romanians or whatever

Explain why there is way higher Anglo Saxons % in Norway & Sweden (Viking countries) than in UK.

They places in UK where vikings conquered has the highest concentration of Anglo Saxons. Do the math.

Germans are at top, the others are irrelevant

Yeah, that's why you needed a corsican to rule you

Who?

John Oliver's mom's maiden name was Wasserman if you are talking about him but also we had two major waves of Celts. One from northern Spain and one from Germany/Austria region. The Spanish one came to Ireland and Eastern Britain and settled there then we got a larger one from Central Europe about 400BC as well. The Iberian ones probably give some British/Irish this darker complexion.

1. Nords/Scandis
2. Aryans/Germanics
3. Celts/Anglo-saxons
4. Slavs
5. Medis

>germanics betrayed white race

>not slavs who literally let jews run them into millions of deaths and mass starvation

Wrong pic

The modern anglo-saxons(the ones that live in England) are mostly natives mixed with germanics and celts.

john oliver

So are Celts seperate from Anglos? I always assumed Celts had lighter features.

Anglo-Saxon means Germanic.

Celtic is not the same as Anglo Saxon.

Why does everybody on Cred Forums believe this shit, what happened?

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>celts
>white
kek

>Sure...
>The guy with the grey jersey is the one that looks more basque.

They are as identical to each other as chinks.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about.

>divide and conquer between europeans thread again....
>literally sucking kike chode again....
>no baltics high god tier

>anglos descend from angles who from modern day denmark

>and saxons from germany/denmark

>not to mention intense settlement by norse

>psssh we have nothing to do with those germanics

There's a point where you're just dividing one group of people into numerous clans.

Where did celts originate? Trying to uncover a bit of info about muh heritage (I haven't a clue what my ethnicity is).

Celts are freckled red heads. Your flag implies something closer to the truth.

God tier: Uralic
Top tier: Germanic and poles
Medium tier: Mediterranean (only in Antiquity though)
Shit tier: Everone else
Moloch tier: Jews, gypsies and Romanians

>Nearly all of their countries are resistant to SJW degeneracy
Like arabs...
Also because the soviets were harsh with liberals, unlike the west
>Nearly all of them are over 95% white
Mostly because no one want to live in a slavic country, not even slavs

vast majority of white Americans are Anglo Saxon's (Germanic)

There are two types of burgers here:

You belong to those who don't know anything and still think than you know everything. Ignorance is bold.

none of that matters because as soon as anyone converts to Christianity they are immediately a kike

frenchies had a couple of good runs with napoleon and charlemagne. See if they can pull themselves from the fire at the moment though.

Anglos are germanic

>There are two types of burgers here:
>You belong to those who don't know anything and still think than you know everything. Ignorance is bold.

I am looking at Basques with my own two eyes, and they look like filthy Semites.

Do you have some evidence to counter this?

Yeah, we had a neoltihic Beaker people here before Celts, then in about 800BC we had one wave of Celts migrate to Britain/Ireland from Iberia, then another from Central Europe about 300BC. Then we have the Roman period who conquered the Celtic Britons - not really any migration here, at least none we have found genetically since it was just occupation and a civilised Roman wouldn't really marry a barbarian Celt, so most left when Roman began to fall. When the Romans left britain was defenseless so a Germanic tribe called the Jutes from Northern Denmark came and took huge parts of land which encouraged Angles and Saxons from North Germany/Netherlands to conquer it which formed essentially the borders of England.

Its not often since the cental european immigration of celts was evidently larger than the Iberian one plus the Neolithic people and the angles have diluted them so they are rare. Most often they are some mixed or Jewish like John Oliver, that guy from inbetweeners is pretty dark but he is half Spanish, Russel Brand has an italian grandmother - no clue about Mr Bean but differentiation is always present in all populations - you can get nordics being that dark sometimes.

>Moloch tier: Jews, gypsies and Romanians

kek

It seems that no all celts looked like that. Explain me why some welsh people have dark features.

Semit is not a race, just a linguistic group

>1. Saami are the true and only indigenous peoples of Europe. Pure master race.
Saami are literally Mongols from central asia who intermixed with the indigenous Finnish tribes and later with germanics.

The saami are reason why Swedes ever said Finns = Mongols, because their language adopted things from ours.

This only proves exactly what i said.

Wessex taking control again over Danelaw, does not mean you had some DNA purge of Germanics.

It literally says "East Angelia" in the place where vikings conquered, so you pretty much just proved my point. Scandinavian & Germanic & Anglo Saxon is the same thing.

>they look like filthy Semites
>american anthropologists
not even the most wewuz of nordicist anthropologists would consider those features "semitic"
stop embarrassing yourself

>Semit is not a race, just a linguistic group

Who happen to be hook nosed darkies.

Don't split hairs.

>Mediterraneans
Egypt is white :^)

Thanks for the info, might have to hit the books and learn some family history.

>not even the most wewuz of nordicist anthropologists would consider those features "semitic"
>stop embarrassing yourself

Only an oily sun-person would have the balls to split hairs between all these dark people.

Hilarious.

Romans

Coptic egyptians are hwite

WE

just because your jewish masters told you race is only skin deep it doesn't mean it actually is Tyrone

*was

>Shit tier
G*rmans, thats for sure.

Like lebanese, arabs, egyptians and ethiopians?

They're all semites

I wonder if he came back from the store in the end...

How so many English are blind to their own history is surprising me here.

The Anglo is right. #ALLWHITEMATTERS

Jew blood is not rare in the Iberian peninsula, but especially there is none in Basques.

Same thing.

>Like lebanese, arabs, egyptians and ethiopians?
>They're all semites

And they are all darkies.

Where are you going with this?

What about spaniards/portuguese?
Do they count as white?

>Coptic egyptians
Good meme. There is no racial difference between copts and muzzies. This myth only exists because they use ancient coptic in their prayers.

>Implying Britain hasn't been the actual destination for the mixing of various European peoples.

Pfft

Wow, I really need to do some research. My father never talked about heritage (remember something about Dutch and Lithuanian) but I do have a British last name (Sanders), so who knows. Do you have any info about Lithuanians?

HELL NO
AL-ANDALUS

Egypt & Ancient Greece was Mediterranean Rome was Anglo Saxon (Germanic/ Nordic)

It's not even a debate, Anglos are objectively in the lead. Western ideals and all of the fruits it bears was fought for by Anglos. It's why when people imagine a white person they always have British ancestry. Everyone else either fucked up or just remained largely isolated.

egyptians are hamites you dumb fucks

>*Where are you going with this?
Proving that semites are not a race

THIS

Just so you retards can get a decent understanding of history here is a simple lesson with math

No one is pure anything

>mass starvation
>geting cucked by monkeys and shitskins
Choose one Tyrone

Tall blue eyed anglo and I find it hilarious. Probably just because it is so ridiculous. I embrace the meme rather than getting annoyed by it.

>dey wuz white when dey wuz kangz
literally nigger tier historical revisionism

When you are mudslim you instantly are revoked status of hwite.

>Western ideals and all of the fruits it bears was fought for by Anglos
Mostly roman, greek and french in the last centuries.

Anglos just copied other peoples.

at a certain point there is interbreeding, so you can definitely have thousand years long ancestry in a relatively small area

Always that fucking ugly german flag, every time!

The real germans died with the III Reich, all that left was russian rape babies, aka scum of the earth.

Do you guys have any recommendations for books on this subject?

Rome was Anglos

love threads like these
>muh proud germanic
>muh proud nordic
i can imagine some beta nerd sitting in his dark room telling himself hes part of a masterrace meanwhile his country is ravaged by inferiors like turks, arabs and slavs for some reason.

>Western ideals and all of the fruits it bears was fought for by Anglos
I speak a Romance language in a Republican country with civil law and Catholic religion, I don't see much cultural influence from Anglos here, unless you count degeneraye anglo-atlantic shit coming from the medias as "western ideals".

>anglo being a meme confirmed

It is stupid.

It put low tier europeans like poles or serbs with smarter europeans at the same group

da fuk does that mean

Bumping in hopes of an answer.

Not even the language was the same

Hey goys! Let's talk about which whites are superior to other whites! Let's stop talking about da joos already, the real problems are the anglos and slavs!

I'll try and find it.

The celts went along with it for marketing reasons as it was back when holidaying was just starting up, they started curling their crosses and things to make themselves different to the other christian areas.

it does make sense

Literally how it happened. Egypt was a white kangdom, then it was overrun by arab groids

yeah but not by anyone bragging about their ancestry, if your doing that your almost guaranteed to be mixed with something even if another intelligent ethnic group which too was intermixed in part with something

>huehue trying to tell someone what is and what is not low tier
top kek

Rome was Anglos senpai. And commonly cited as the birthplace of western ideals.

See how it's the same symbolism (Eagle) any pretty much looks like a modern version of Rome?

It's not coincidence.
---> Ancient Greece & Egypt was Mediterranean i think

>Mediterranean
>white

Kek

>I'll try and find it.
>The celts went along with it for marketing reasons as it was back when holidaying was just starting up, they started curling their crosses and things to make themselves different to the other christian areas.
>it does make sense

Go figure.

That means "Irish Americans" are double retarded.

I know a little, but not much. Obviously being English I'm more interested in my own history and culture so you probably are better off waiting for someone from that region or looking into it yourself.
Maybe this user knows more since he shares a border.

Pretty much any history book will do. Depends on what area you are after. I couldn't give one off the top of my head. I'm a medical geneticist but I am interested in my own heritage hence why I did the research.

That's retarded. In a mostly pure ethnic group, a pure member can always find another to breed with, and they usually do.

>See how it's the same symbolism (Eagle) any pretty much looks like a modern version of Rome?
whoah it's almost like they are LARPing the same way niggers LARP as Egyptians
really makes you ponder, with the exception that they are doing it from thousands of years

Yeah better put shitskin tier with europeans
Good logic huehue
All europeans are God tier.

>Rome was Anglos

good one

race war now

I'm ready

Explain why pretty much every Roman emperor had blond hair & blue eyes.

Nazi's are Romans, same DNA

>actually believing Cred Forums memes as actual history

This is why people say Cred Forums is satire.
The muds that came here were only thousands strong and only left hundred behind. The copts were quick to convert to dodge the religion tax (jizya). Modern Egyptians are still the closest genetically to their ancient counterparts and are genetically distinct to Arabs. Pic related. Please educate yourself.

>Explain why pretty much every Roman emperor had blond hair & blue eyes.
t. stormnigger sources

Kek that map is completely fucked up. There are maybe 10 000 indigenous Sami in Finland and they all live in Northern Lapland.

In terms of 'western' civilisation in the modern sense probably the Romans.

PORCODDIO
TUTTE LE STRADE PORTANO A ROMA

Almost every single Emperor in Rome had blond hair.

Media portrays Romans having blond hair.

Stop being ridiculous.

see

Uralic people who lived near the scythian (caucasian variety) horse nomads, and learned their material culture

>Media portrays Romans having blond hair.
uhm try again sweetie :))

btw not even saying meds were "white" because that's just a meme label but some of you actually believe whites wuz everythang until nigger aliens came along and fucked with your genes

>tfw Iberian/Celtic/Nordic mutt
>tfw the Spanish side is my dad's side so I have a last name ending in -ez
>in America this makes me a fucking mexican
Joder.

>one post by this ID

Divide and conquer shill.

He's probably out there in other threads, putting our brothers against each other.

geci = cum

Understood, I will do some research.

This map is better.

ayy my friend

combinations depend on the number of combined peoples

odd numbered results in shit

even numbered is ebin, which is why Germany is so successful

Muh sides! What the fuck is that google doing there?

You have Same DNA as ancient Greece, but sorry most Romans was Anglo & had blond hair.

& Nazi Germany looks exactly like a modern day Rome would.

Ancient Greece & Egypt was Mediterraneans.

this

>No people are the same, evolution dictates we're different
>But all whites are the same!!
I don't think so. The truth is more powerful than your feelings.

> The copts were quick to convert to dodge the religion tax (jizya)
Are you realy egyptian???
Copts didn't convert bcuz of Jizya for they still would have to pay Zakkat tax.
Literally the most retarded reason to convert yo shitslam.

European/Caucasian is what matters, really. Pre-Arab peoples in North Africa were higher-tier peoples than many people that look white today. No offense, Egypt.

Thanks swede bro

the true KANGZ behind it all
#staywoke

Baltic

The Etruscans were pretty cool

Not all, most.
Alexander the Great was Mediterranean.

Welsh sheep fag here. We wuz literally Celtic kangz . Our language is the original language of Britain (we built Stonehenge and shiet)until we got pushed out by Germanics. However this light skin meme about celts is bullshit as black hair and brown eyes is common in Wales. Dna testing has shown that we are closely related to Basques. Pic related , Welsh speaking rugby player Mike Philips.

fucking this

>Celts higher than Germanics

Celts are the biggest cucks in history,they shouldn't even be on that list.

deluded scandinavian. Blondies have accomplished jackshit in human history.

>ugric
>white
White piggu please.

Why does Cred Forums hate slavs?

Actually Virgil wrote that romans though that those romans who were born with blonde and blue eyes were descended from gods for they have god like features.

Also wtf is that we wuz romanz n shit image ?kek

Also English areas such as Cornwall and Cumbria are genetically Welsh. The Welsh for Wales is Cymru, same root as the word Cumbria(compatriots)

Mediterranean as in Greek and Greek as in Greece and Greece as in debts and debts as in debnts.

>germanics
>mid
I'm ok with slavs being in shit tier but germanics are still below us. Slavs defended you from mongols and turk but what you did? 2 world wars, cultural and economical destruction of europe, you did nothing but destroy western civilization.

are you retarded?

>Zakkat tax.
That was a progressive tax that was much more forgiving to those who had to pay jizya and you could easily avoid paying zakat all together. Also
>financial incentive
>most retarded reason to convert
tells me you're historically illiterate

>No offense
Non taken. I'm not offended by factually inaccurate memes.
See

>mfw i'm a christian coptic and feel like white not mudzlim sandnigger.

Well if egyptians are different from arabs that would explain why your country isn't quite as garbage.

Thanks for the help, definitely appreciate it.

This, united we win. And fuck niggers.

>flag
checks out

then what are white people?
what are we?
what are europeans?

if you know it all better...

Guys the (((OP))) is trying to divide us.

Fuck that guy.

Not an argument
He is right snowniggers have contributed nothing to humanity when compared with meds and you even try to claim italian history as your own WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT

I've got an easy test for you if you're asking yourself if you're white enough :

Check the interior of your arms, if it's tanned then you're not white
If you can see a clear border between the exterior and the interior of your arm then congratulations : you're white

Of course it only works if you were exposed to the sun this summer

why are you falling for the kike trickster bait

what about the good old nipple test?

Found it

page 180 of "The book of general ignorance" "A quite interesting (QI) book) first publish in 2006.

Q. How long have the celts lived in Britain?

A. Since 21 June 1792.
It was then that a group of London "bards" staged an entirely invented ceremony on Primrose Hill in London, involving a stone circle made from pebbles, and claimed they were reviving a ritual that stretched back to the ancient Celtic nation and its druids.

Prior to this, there is no record of the word 'Celt' having been used to describe pre-Roman inhabitants of Britain or Ireland and it was certainly never a term they used to describe themselves.

The word "Celt" was coined by the Greek historian Herodotus in 450BC when he described the people of the head-waters of the Danube north of the Alps.
The Roman name for such people was Galli ("chicken people") and they called the inhabitants of the British isles Britanni, never Celts.
The use of "Celt" in English dates from the 17th century. A Welsh linguist living in Oxford called Robert Lluyd noted the similarities between the languages spoken in Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Brittany. He called these languages "Celtic" and the name stuck.
The word "Celtic" has also been used to describe the curly-wurly style of design found in Irish gift-shops. There is no evidence to suggest that this was produced by an ethnically homogeneous group of people.

Most historians believe the language and culture we call "Celtic" spread by contact not invasion. People 'became' Celtic by adopting the architecture, fashions and ways of speaking because they were useful or attractive, not because they belonged to the same ethnic group.
The romantic notion of a Celtic Empire of horse-loving master craftsmen, wise old druids, harp-strumming poets, and fierce bearded warriors is the product of the Celtic Revival that started in the late 18TH century.
It has more to do with modern nationalism than with any historical reality.

I don't know about this test

it's about the color, if they aren't light pink you aren't white

>The romantic notion of a Celtic Empire of horse-loving master craftsmen, wise old druids, harp-strumming poets, and fierce bearded warriors is the product of the Celtic Revival that started in the late 18TH century.
>It has more to do with modern nationalism than with any historical reality.

BTFO

>white people
Term meant for northern Europeans used prominently by Americans because identity politics but mostly used here by insecure anons to push for collectivist racial supremacy in their mom's basement (not saying some races aren't superior to others). Can be stretched to mean southern euros as well or practically anyone wanting to be part of the kool kids klub. Largely worthless anthropologically.

>what are we?
Who is we? Who are you? Who am I?

>what are europeans?
A group of many slightly different Caucasians north to center with a slightly darker gradient in the south.

>if you know it all better...
It's not really hard to know more than Cred Forums's moronically simplistic version of history and geography.

what if you also tan the inside of your arms you retard this term "white" is an american term to generalize the peoples of europe because they are all mutts

Today it is avoidable to pay but in medieval time it was socially forced to pay Zakkat.
"According to the hadith, refusal to pay or mockery of those who pay zakat is a sign of hypocrisy, and God will not accept the prayers of such people"
Looks like you are shit at your own shity religion.

>most retarded reason to convert
>tells me you're historically illiterate
I meant that converting to another religion even tho financial situation would still be the same, that is retarded reason.
Most people converted because of force, interbred, pressure and just for better social conditions and simply just because of "belief".

Northern Italians are basically germanic

You're forgetting someone.

>UK
>white or first world

An ex girlfriend was half-black and she had light pink nipples so I don't think it really works

>Northern Italians are basically germanic
>this meme again
comedy gold

Wrong the northern italians were tribes that were conquered by the romans i dont consider greeks roman and they were also conquered by the romans

yeah those tests are worthless taken alone, it's a combination of things I guess

>comedy gold
t salvatore figarotta

>Most "celtic" countries are just special-snowflake anglos

t. eternal anglo

>Northern Italians
Bullshit, they are Southern Celtic or even Etruscan people with genetically relation to Northern Iberia and Greek islands

Excuse can i have a 12 pepperoni pizza with ham please

t. completely deluded padanigger
not even a gigantic Lombard race autist like SIzzi thinks north Italians are anything but a west Mediterranean folk

>USA
>Telling others who's white

The funny hair man hasn't done anything noteworthy yet my friend

its banter, the dumb niggers here are the ones falling for the divide and conquer bullshit
Jews have no self respect so they use other people's animosity and self pride to tear them apart
avoid the bait my braazhas

So you needed to actually google what zakat was this time but skimmed over the rates. You would be paying a lot less than jizya. That's the whole point of jizya was to give financial incentives for poorer people to convert then they could even avoid paying zakat in some cases.

>your own shity religion.
Nice assumption. Sadly no strawman here.

>because of force, interbred, pressure
It'd be great if you left your ass once in a while. Staying in this echo chamber for so long probably fucked with your reading comprehension. Muslim war doctrine forbade any form of coercion on conquered tribes except for jizya by the way.

>for better social conditions
Probably the only thing you said that has even a hint of historical evidence behind it but that's true of literally any religion ever.